Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Approved Food Ltd.
Unit 1, Silkstone Court,
Upper Cliffe Road,
Dodworth Business Park South,
Barnsley,,

Interesting foods you might not have thought of trying, at good prices with interesting offers.
Good Afternoon Jonathan,

AF.
Good value and well packed.
Good Morning Wendy,

Good bargains to be had
Good Morning Gavin,

AF.
Had to contact customer service as my order had not uploaded properly so I could trace it.
Got a reply back straight away explaining what had happened and my order arrived the next day
Good Morning Janette,

Thank you for your message.
We are pleased we could help you with any queries you may have.

AF.
Always some good and unusual bargains to be found, have shopped with them for over 10years
Good Morning Alison,

Thanks for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

Kind regards,
AF
Had the item I required seemed to be the only company that did. Delivery was a little long winded otherwise completely satisfied.
Good Morning Alan,

Thank you for you review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us

AF.
Very good for impulse purchases. Not quite for a fixed shopping list.
Recommended for a scan now and then.
The products were excellent, but the delivery was not. I asked the driver if he could lift the order off the ground onto the wheelie bin, he asked why, and when I explained that it hurt me to bend and pick up items, he almost slammed the box onto the bin, it was quite a large box, and I thought that he might have damaged something in the box, he then went, leaving me very annoyed.
Prompt delivery. Delivers what it promises
Good Morning,

AF.
Well packaged and good communication. I'm only awarding 4 stars as they were quite slow to send my goods. Most items have a reasonable discount, but I've seen the same products on the suppermarket shelf for less!!
Good Morning Jayne,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the delay in your order. We have had a high volume of orders lately and due to the circumstances dispatch times have slightly differed.

Thank you for your patience.

AF.
Not a wonderful website and I have never received a bargain alert since I set several up (even though the products have featured). Got to be careful with sizes, I paid over the top for an item since I thought it was a larger version. However, you can get some really good deals if you have time to spend and there has been a definite improvement in the packing standards. The delivery drivers are very good.
all arrived - all fine
thanks
Good Afternoon John,

AF.
very good, although one item had sold out (to be expected when limited items are for sale), I received a refund immediately
Good Afternoon Frances,

AF.
Fab products and delivery updates - Shane you have to spend quite a high amount to get free delivery but most things are cheap so you get a lot for your money
Good Afternoon,

AF.
Excellent service, though somewhat limited in everyday necessities. Mainly treats at bargain prices!
Good Afternoon,

AF.
Great prices ☆ I love to shop there ☆ except 1 little thing. Package could be improved, when I ordered drinks /beer, liqueur/ glasses were broken . Otherway is a great shop ☆☆☆☆
Very quick delivery and on time.
Good Morning Lynda,

AF.
Excellent service. Very quick (shockingly quick!) delivery. Must be very well organised! Well done!
Good Morning Maurice,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us.

Good Morning Maurice,

AF.
Excellent choice of products that I can't usually find here in France, always good quality! Only downside can be the standard of packing of the fragile items. My latest order had crisps and cereal packets packed under much heavier items, consequently they were flattened. On a more positive side Approved have always recompensed me for all the damaged goods.
I have been ordering from Approved food for several years and I am usually very impressed with the goods I receive. The only complaint I have is that twice I have received mouldy packs of Lake Land semi skimmed milk pots. I reported this but have never had a reply or refund. I have also had a pack of broken jaffa cakes which also have tasted mouldy.
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 8,062 reviews