Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Approved Food Ltd.
Unit 1, Silkstone Court,
Upper Cliffe Road,
Dodworth Business Park South,
Barnsley,

I was happy with most of the order accept for one thing. I ordered 50 random packs of the scampi fries and bacon fries. I wasn't expecting a 50-50 mix however they sent me 50 packs of the scampi fries which i wasn't happy about. Not exactly random imo.
Brilliant service from them and good products at a good price just let down a little by the couriers poor communication saying they are coming then don’t waited in for 2 days for delivery then came at 17:55 on the second day
Good Afternoon Antony,

Thank you for your review, We are pleased you enjoyed shopping with us. However, we are sorry to hear about your delivery experience. This will be recorded and passed onto our courier to ensure we provide the best delivery service possible.

AF.
Great delivery at a wonderful price, especially when you see the high prices elsewhere. I gave four stars instead of five for one reason only, prices seemed to have gone up!
Good Morning Peter,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
Got exactly what I ordered and delivered within three days.
Website not all that great, as once having paid through Paypal I got no feedback of my order as to what I had actually ordered or when delivery would be made.
Good value but problems with delivery. Order got split into two deliveries and neither arrived on the day promised.
Delivery took a while however, i was really pleased with how it was all packaged and delivery was smooth
Everything arrived in the order and i had no issues would reorder
Good Afternoon Emma,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry your delivery took a while, but are pleased you enjoyed your order. Thank you for your patience.

AF.
Great Communications, good value products , some better dated than others but always advertised as so....
Only minor fault , loose items such as single biscuits etc could be packed better ( in a small box ) as the items were just thrown among other items so biscuits were broken on opening !
Good Afternoon Phillipa,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the condition of your delivery. Please contact customer service who will be happy to help you.

AF.
Have used Approved Foods a number of times in the past and been happy with delivery and products. It had been a while since my previous order but recently used them again.
You need a bit of willpower to only order what you actually need but, is it so bad to be tempted by a little treat now and again?
All the goods were very well packed tetris style, without the need for a load of packaging materials...just a bubble sheet on the top
Good Afternoon Rita,

Thank your for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
First it arrived on time, the food was good but for me to get all the items i needed i had to use two sites which meant two postages which wasn't great. I also would love to get frozen or vacuum packed meats like sausages or bacon if that would be possible .
Easy enough to find goods, variety was a bit restricted but overall was fine, easy payment and delivery was prompt very pleased, will buy again.
Good Afternoon James,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to find you will shop with us again.

AF.
First time user - will definitely use again.
Good Afternoon Colin,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you will continue shopping with us!

AF.
First rate service as usual!
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

Great company
Good Afternoon Ian,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoy shopping with us!

AF.
Good variety quick delivery. Wish credit would be paid back to account for unavailable goods instead of a credit .
Good Afternoon Gail,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your four star rating! If you would ever like a refund to your account please don't hesitate to ask. We are more than happy to do this for you.

AF.
Some great items some not so good. Have learned to avoid coconut items due to each time smelling and tasting bad, of weird chemical smell. Other items like coffee and tins good. Also happy with surprise lucky box when offered. Always quick delivery and good customer response. Well packed.
Good Morning Anita,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed the majority of order!
Good value o
Interesting goodd
Good Morning Ann,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
Delivery took a few days from order and was nicely packed with care and the delivery via DX went really well. Food prices are okay. I dont know how much of bargains they are as I live in an area with really competitive supermarkets but every now and then there are items which are decent value and also the convenience of delivery is good.
Good Morning Jonas,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
Approved Food Ltd delivered exactly as they advertised. The products were as expected and packaged well. Delivery was swift.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
I am a long standing customer, every now and then, I' ll look what's new. This time I had the chance of ordering a "Lucky Box" and want to say that I am pleased with its contents, which mostly reflects what I might chose without duplicating items from my order. The contents was generous and nice. in fact better than the first one I had got a couple of years back.
Well done: nice bonus incentive.
There are a lot of mistakes lately on the website, pricing small items at £1000. Needless to say, they are not flying off the shelf as hoped.
Great, good tracking for international shipping. driver caller on delivery, only one item crushed, just wish delivery was cheaper as i would order throughout the year instead of just a few deliveries.

Thanks!
Good Afternoon Samantha,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 7,883 reviews