Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Astrid Eichler
Approved Food Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Joanne Tanton
More Photos & Videos
Some great items some not so good. Have learned to avoid coconut items due to each time smelling and tasting bad, of weird chemical smell. Other items like coffee and tins good. Also happy with surprise lucky box when offered. Always quick delivery and good customer response. Well packed.
Good value o
Interesting goodd
Good Morning Ann,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
Delivery took a few days from order and was nicely packed with care and the delivery via DX went really well. Food prices are okay. I dont know how much of bargains they are as I live in an area with really competitive supermarkets but every now and then there are items which are decent value and also the convenience of delivery is good.
Good Morning Jonas,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
Approved Food Ltd delivered exactly as they advertised. The products were as expected and packaged well. Delivery was swift.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
I am a long standing customer, every now and then, I' ll look what's new. This time I had the chance of ordering a "Lucky Box" and want to say that I am pleased with its contents, which mostly reflects what I might chose without duplicating items from my order. The contents was generous and nice. in fact better than the first one I had got a couple of years back.
Well done: nice bonus incentive.
There are a lot of mistakes lately on the website, pricing small items at £1000. Needless to say, they are not flying off the shelf as hoped.
Great, good tracking for international shipping. driver caller on delivery, only one item crushed, just wish delivery was cheaper as i would order throughout the year instead of just a few deliveries.

Thanks!
Good Afternoon Samantha,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Really pleased with what we received, the items were all good and we saved a lot of money on our shop, items came in good condition also x
Good Afternoon Mek,

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed your order!

AF.
I’ve been using them a while and must say that things have improved so much.

Highly recommend now.
Good Afternoon Hayley,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your order. We are happy you have continued to shop with us!

Quick delivery ..excellent price
Only thing wrong ..not well packed
But apart from that very happy
Good Morning Mark,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your order!
We are sorry to hear about your experience with your packing. If you have any further issues please contact customer services at cs@approvedfood.co.uk

AF.
Really excellent choice of products! Website kept crashing though.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed shopping with us. Sorry to hear about the technical issue you had. We hope this has been sorted for you.

AF.
Although I have only made one order so far I have found the level of service generally good and their response to queries is quite fast. The quality of the items is good. Many are branded products and are the same as you buy elsewhere. They also have some items that are unbranded. The fish we bought is tasty and well packed in sealed bags.
I only bought food items so cannot comment on the non-food goods.
The packaging of the deliveries is rather weak. We had two boxes delivered and one had the tape pulled away due to handling and the other box was split. Nothing was lost but the packaging does need to be stronger. Given the £3 delivery charge this is not surprising because with boxes, tape and time plus carriage they must be working on a tight budget while trying to be competitive.
Overall many prices are competitive and many undercut the big stores but with the extra for P&P you need to make a larger order than just one or two items or the total cost can be higher than a supermarket.
As mentioned the speed of service and product quality are good so as long as you do your price comparison there are some very good bargains to be enjoyed from this company.
Good Morning Tony,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the time you have taken to write to us and take all your suggestions into consideration. We are pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF
good value for money, but choose wisely, some things are not a bargain.
Good Morning Sandra,

Thank you for your message. We appreciate your review and are happy you still shop with us!

AF.
Good choice of products. A bit of a delay with delivery but product arrived well packaged and in good condition. No indication on in the description of the 'use by' date - which had expired nearly a year earlier according to the label on the box!
Good Morning Carolyn,

Thank you for your message. We are pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Great bargains. Great products. Only negative is my chocolate orange rice cakes taste of smoke!
Massive thanks to the driver who delivered while I was out and hid my parcel in the shrubbery. Very grateful
Good Morning Sue,

Thank you for your message. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
THERE WERE SEVERAL ISSUES BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM WORKED HARD TO SOLVE THEM. THE PRODUCTS ARE GOOD VALUE AND OPENING THE BOX IS ALMOST LIKE CHRISTMAS- I WOULD RECOMMEND TRYING THEM.
Good Morning Laura,

Thank you for your review. We are happy we could assist you anyway we could.

AF.
Excellent products at good prices . Quick delivery too . My Daughter recommended you and I am pleased she did . I understand why its good for her -she has three small children and you sell lots of little bits ideal for that age group . For my household as there is only the two of us I struggled to find enough products and ended up having to pay postage so kinda lost all the benefits of savings . If you lowered your limit I would be happier
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear this. We take all your advice into consideration!

AF.
Quick delivery and well packed
Good Morning Liz,

Thank you for your message. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
I have used approved food for years now and the customer service is second to none. My only critique is that occasionally the products are over priced. For example the canned pumpkin is costed higher than it was at Sainsbury's additionally there are always pages that list products as £1000 in error so that can be quite annoying if its a product you want. On the whole though I have had really good service and a range of excellent products.
Good Morning Annie,

Thank you for your message. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order! We occasionally have a technical glitch which means products are listed at the above price. We understand your frustrations and do our best to eliminate this. Thank you for your patience.

AF.
I am very happy with items bought. I was aware of their best use date. The delivery service was very good because I received a text message with 1 hour window in order to wait for the delivery.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
I have used approved food for almost 10 years, and I admit you do not get the offers of years ago it is still good value for case lots, and out of date dry foods. I will continue to use Approved Foods as long as they are not dearer than Home Bargains and B & M which I use a lot these days. The postage puts a bit on the bill, but otherwise still have some very good offers.
Good Morning Edwina,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration. Thank you again for shopping with us.

Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 7,798 reviews