Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Approved Food Ltd.
Unit 1, Silkstone Court,
Upper Cliffe Road,
Dodworth Business Park South,
Barnsley,,

Some good offers, easy to order, fast delivery
Would have been 5 stars had I not been messed around by the DX delivery .I was advised order was out on delivery on Thursday and then in the evening it was back in depot ! Same thing on Friday . Eventually delivered on Monday. The order was well packed and I will order again as I it was great value for money. The ordering process was easy and sent out promptly by yourselves.
An ever-changing menu of items at great prices, from the rare and unusual to household names, sometimes with short dates, never anything less than good value, with incredible deals offered that make it difficult to resist the temptation to put in another order. The lucky boxes have been a recent revelation with so many goodies that I've had to parcel them up to distribute to friends. Delivery is reliable and pretty fast too. Website alerts on particular items don't work for me, which is a shame, as that would make it easier when trying to reach the minimum order with free shipping, which can sometimes be tricky. Otherwise 10 out of 10!
Good Morning, Thank you for your great review! We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us and are grateful for your continued custom! Kind Regards, AF.
Approve Food were very good pre-pandemic until everyone and their dog went crazy buying everything. So there’s very rarely any bargains any more because supply and demand keeps the prices high. Watch out for their infamous ‘Lucky Dip’ in which they pretend to offer all the varieties of a product range. They originally offer all the flavours separately then when they are left with the unpopular flavour that very few like, they group all the flavours together as a supposed ‘lucky dip’ but it’s their dishonest way of getting rid of the flavour nobody wants. Try it…..if you don’t believe me. Anyhoo, I used to recommend this company but rarely do now due to the poor choice and prices nowadays. If you want a real bargain, camp at the local supermarkets cheap shelf :p
Item ordered saying the number left....but none. So instead of refunding you get a credit. Surely non-supply should be refunded ?
Great prices and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Good Morning Siobhan, Thank you for your great review! We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us! Kind Regards, AF
It's a great website playing its part toward reducing food waste. All totally edible food that is great value. It does have a hidden danger.....it's often impossible to ignore a great deal so my cupboards are bulging.
Good Morning Diane, Thanks for the five stars! We love that you have enjoyed shopping with us! Kind Regards, AF.
Just had my second delivery and can safely say they are the best and prices are so low, I keep checking daily for the best deals
Good Morning Andrew, Thanks for your review! We have loved hearing your amazing feedback! Kind Regards, AF.
Always great deals and good value with top customer service !
Good Morning Tammy, Thanks for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed shopping with us! Kind Regards, AF.
Still have a great variety of goods but I did notice that there is definitely an increase in prices.
Good Morning, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback! Kind Regards, AF.
Always pleased with the service and goods received
Good Morning Jacqui, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us! Kind Regards, AF.
Wide range, terrific prices, fast delivery, and helping to save the scandalous waste of perfectly good food in the UK.
Good Morning, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking time to leave great feedback! Kind Regards, AF.
Was very pleased with food items purchased. The mystery box was exceptional value for money for just £1-can't believe how many items were in it! Also dogs liked the venison chews which were a very good price for this brand thank you.
Good Morning Stephanie, Thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking time leave us wonderful feedback. Kind regards, AF.
Great way to reduce food waste and save money. Sometimes I can try new products which are normally out of my budget. Packed well, good communication throughout. Any issues are dealt with in a timely manner. Have used this company for a few years now and happy to recommend. I have saved a fortune.
Good Morning, Thank you for the five stars! We appreciate you taking time to leave us a wonderful review. Kind regards, AF.
Always changing selection and with a great purpose of saving food. Frustrating that the shop doesn't real-time updating, meaning the 'wow 1p' deals do sometimes end up being refunded, so don't do a shop just for them.
Good Morning Robert, Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking time to leave feedback. Kind Regards, AF.
More than happy with our purchases, and will be back x
Good Morning Tracey, Thanks for your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us! Kind Regards, AF.
Prompt service l saved quite a bit on buying 2 product, very happy customer I will shop with them again
Good Morning Karen, Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you giving this feedback! Kind regards AF
Hit and miss - unfortunately the customer service is rubbish when it’s a miss. Company doesn’t call back, keep promises, follow up or make amends. When everything goes to plan it’s great. I’ve had 2 straightforward orders and one that was a total fiasco. So - order at your own risk and keep your fingers crossed!
Very pleased with the latest order I received from Approved Food.
Good Morning Kim, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us 5 stars and leave us this review. We love hearing how happy our customers are and really appreciate you giving this feedback! Kind regards AF
You get what it says on the box.
Good Morning Colin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We really appreciate you giving this feedback! Kind regards AF
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 8,227 reviews