Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Approved Food Ltd.
Unit 1, Silkstone Court,
Upper Cliffe Road,
Dodworth Business Park South,
Barnsley,,

lots of savings to be had at Approved Food Ltd you will be surprised
Courier company DX are terrible. Rearranged delivery and they still attempted to deliver on the day I didn't want. They then left my parcel on my doorstep for well over 12 hours which I don't think is acceptable considering I sued the correct methods. Items have been missing from my orders. Food beyond perishable that should never have been sold. Alot of items are not actually much cheaper if you do your research.
excellent company would recomend
Delivered exactly on time. Coffee pod specials, dearer price than expected, maybe needs to be clearer, but all in all, very satisfied.
I have always been more than happy with orders previously. This order contained three bags of pork scratchings. I opened one bag and had a piece it was diabolical. Tasted of some disgusting plastic petrol . To be sure i tried one more. Same again. The roof of my mouth was covered in thick fat. Will not order that product, or anything simular again. Also. Im disabled. Two large boxes were left on my drive. My front door was knocked.
Be careful when ordering from approved you don't want anything until you start looking and the offers start showing up before you know it you have 60kgs of goods being delivered never had a problem with approved foods shopped for few years now
Always good value for money.
Foods and products I’ve received are excellent value for money and tastes as good as in buy dates. My only frustration is £22 min spend. I struggle to spend this much with only the two of us at home.
Wow, I was so happy with my order, I will definitely be buying again. Great products at great prices. The £1 lucky surprise box was amazing.
Quality good, prices good, little bit slow on service, I.e last order placed on a sunday, week and one day later, on the monday arrived 8.30 in morning with no notification at all, wasn't in so left outside ......but on the whole excellent
What can I say, they are doing what they should do....
Order was as stated, products good- will use again.
Very happy with my purchases. All items were as described, delivered on time and well packed. Have ordered before and will do so again. Happy to recommend to friends and family.
Excellent products, really well and carefully packed. Great delivery
You blow hot and cold. Sometimes brilliant sometimes NOT. Please please please learn to pack properly. 5 layers of cardboard held together with packing tape necessitates the use of a Stanley knife to get into a box holding crisps. WHY? I have to unpack and then dispose of what feels like half a ton of cardboard. GET REAL
Everything is basically the same price or more than the shop would have it, except it’s in date in the shop which defeats the object really.. when you have to add postage on this cost could be higher than the shop price. Deals aren’t great they entice you in with the few cheap bits that you’re paying for elsewhere, but also limit you to one of them which is rubbish when there’s say 3 in a pack and there’s 8 of you…
Food past best before date but fine. Some of the drinks that are past best before date don't taste so fresh though. Fabulous bulk buy deals and very good communication.
I'm never disappointed when my order arrives. Always excellent value for money and very well packaged. The service is superb.
Love this site. Always something worth buying for sure.
Very happy with the service, prices and quick delivery.
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 8,365 reviews