Approved Food Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd

About Approved Food Ltd: Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Unit 2, Parkway Close, Sheffield, S94WJ

Mr Andrew Beecher
"Approved Food have a wide range of stock at amazing prices. they have a fast delivery time and the website is a breeze to go through. Customer service is second to none. I would most definitely shop again and I recommend them to anyone who loves a bargain."
Mrs Carol Moxon
"I received a few packets of m&m's that were open, and in the blink of an eye they had sorted it, offered a full refund of credit, I accepted credit because I will definitely be ordering again, many thanks Carol"
Mrs Kay Redknap
"I'm really impressed with this service. The ethical aspect of making use of products is particularly appealing."
"Good if you bulk buy"
"Good selection of items"
"Just make ordering food, drink and household products so easy and have the best discounts around! Fantastic service from start to finish!"
"I recently started buying from this company. Recommended by a friend on Facebook. I've been really happy with the prices and quality of the products. Only one item was stale. Out of hundreds. Delivery is good as you get text or email updates with the approx times. Can't recommend enough if on a tight budget."
"I totally love the concept of Approved Food. Not only does it avoid waste, it also gives me the opportunity to try great quality products I wouldn't be able to find here (I live in Germany) and all this at amazing prices (even after shipping charges)! I find the web site so addictive! It was just that I've had a couple of issues with DPD (one shipment completely disappeared, two others had leaking beverages and sauces inside). Canned beverages should be also wrapped in bubble wrap to avoid dents and leaks, just like they do with glass bottles."
"good products at great prices"
"Great value products and great updates on delivery"
"The website is a bit janky and fiddly to use, but there are great bargains to be had if you struggle through it."
"I love the fact that all this food is being kept from landfill by being sold on for a handling fee. It is very environmentally responsible and all the products I have received have been great."
"Fantastic prices, great selection, everything carefully boxed and wrapped. Brilliant service."
"Fantastic prices on all items, easy to use website and delivery arrived promptly"
"Several items not in stock, some products misleading. Unfortunate as been a regular customer until now. Very unhappy with the last order I made."
"Excellent value food for a fraction of the price and still in perfectly usable condition. Good for money saving!"
"Great choice of food and household goods at great prices. Easy to use website and great service all round with fast delivery."
"Superb site, with varied products, and excellent prices. Also keeps the customer informed of progress with the order."
"I support a homeless charity so i use Approved Foods as you have a great and random assortment. My only criticism is the time it takes on delivery. I usually need the stock pretty fast. I placed my order last Weds, paid extra for a quicker delivery and now its monday and still not here."
"Just received my first order. A huge box full of bargains and saved myself around £40.00 Everything was so well packed. Any detergents or cleaners were well taped so there was no leakage. Nothing was squashed and everything was of really excellent quality. Cannot recommend highly enough."
"Great deals"
"they supplied exactly what I ordered and delivered it quickly. The product description was accurate and helpful. I will use them again for sure and recommend them to friends and family. Well done."
"Great Value Delivery could be faster Packing has got far better over the years"
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 6,701 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!