Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Astrid Eichler
Approved Food Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Joanne Tanton
More Photos & Videos
Fast, convenient and good items
Really happy with the service and amazingly quick delivery wasn’t expecting to receive it as quick as did. Will definitely be ordering again, and have told others about my fab serviced received. Thank you
I have used approved food for almost 10 years, and I admit you do not get the offers of years ago it is still good value for case lots, and out of date dry foods. I will continue to use Approved Foods as long as they are not dearer than Home Bargains and B & M which I use a lot these days. The postage puts a bit on the bill, but otherwise still have some very good offers.
Been using them for years and only have ever had 1 issue (drinks can got loose, exploded, crushed the crisps and soaked the boxes of the cereal) but even then the remaining intact items were still excellent value. Occasionally something doesn't taste the best and goes in the bin BUT all dates are listed, so it's up to you if you take the risk of the cheaper but longer passed its best by date. Most stuff is still perfectly fine and no one would know that it is bear or passed its BBE date. Delivery is quick considering the cost and the weight and I keep coming back for more! Only minor niggle is that out of stock items are refunded as credit. Its usually only a pound or two, so not an issue but I don't place orders that often and would prefer a cash refund.
Good Morning Jacob,

Thank you for your great review. We are so pleased you continuously shop with us and are understanding of any issues that may occur.

AF.
Great variety and delivery good value too
There are always great bargains to be found. I enjoy ordering and the kids love helping to unpack the box when it arrives and finding the goodies inside. I would recommend Approved Food very highly and I have.
Items arrived on time and as expected.
Good Morning Charlotte,

Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your order.

AF.
cant fault this company at all, brilliant service, great range of products, fast delivery. always a joy to deal with them.
Good Morning Lee,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you have enjoyed shopping with us.

AF.
Quick delivery lovely choices at a bargain price
Good Morning Tracey,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
excellent value , good service, quick delvery
Good Afternoon Joanna,

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoy shopping with us!

AF
Fabulous service and amazing company
Good Afternoon Ryan,

AF
Very speedy service and prompt delivery turnaround times from courteous delivery drivers, observing distancing during lockdown.

I've had two mystery boxes plus regular orders - excellent value for money.
Good Morning Sarah,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us.

AF.
Excellent service very fast delivery
Good Morning Mike,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us.

AF.
We love this website. Not only does it provide bargain snacks and treats for our family but it also reduces food waste. Thank you 👍😋
Good Afternoon Michelle,

AF
Maybe more difficult to find true bargains as it was a few years back but still worth keeping an eye on and still recommend to friends. Packaging of their items has always been good as is (at the time of writing) the courier company they use.
Good Morning John,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and continued custom!

AF.
Excellent service, well worth a look. You may find something a little different for a change as well as the essentials!
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoy shopping with us!

AF
Brilliant customer service and fab food at fab prices. I go on regularly to see what is there as what is available changes frequently.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoy shopping with us.

AF
I like to buy in bulk and get very good bargains but there are not always available.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review! We are happy you shop with us! Any issues, please feel free to contact customer services who are always happy to help. Cs@approvedfood.co.uk

AF.
A great choice of products at a great price. Buying food products that are short dated is a way to save money and get the items you like. I have used this company a few times and I do not see any reason not to continue.
Good Morning Phil,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you enjoy shopping with us!

AF.
I have been buying from you for years and i have never had any problem with my orders the savings are great
Good Morning Carolyn,