Approved Food Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd

About Approved Food Ltd: Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Unit 2, Parkway Close, Sheffield, S94WJ

Mr Andrew Beecher
"Approved Food have a wide range of stock at amazing prices. they have a fast delivery time and the website is a breeze to go through. Customer service is second to none. I would most definitely shop again and I recommend them to anyone who loves a bargain."
Mrs Carol Moxon
"I received a few packets of m&m's that were open, and in the blink of an eye they had sorted it, offered a full refund of credit, I accepted credit because I will definitely be ordering again, many thanks Carol"
Mrs Kay Redknap
"I'm really impressed with this service. The ethical aspect of making use of products is particularly appealing."
"Thanks great products and very good cheaper than supermarket will use again :)"
"Absolutely fantastic. Great products at great prices. I’ve save so much from buying from approved foods. Everything is packed securely and delivery is fast. I will definitely continue to place orders. Thank you"
"I’ve used Approved Food for quite a while now. If I have an issue they’re quick to resolve it and when you place an order their communication is good."
"Once order went through it was excellent but the website is terrible"
"Good value products, and some absolutely brilliant ones. Good that short dated foods are not wasted. Terrible website, but worth making the effort. Rather unpredictable delivery arrangements from the logistics services (but deliveries always turn up). But good customer services from Approved Foods themselves. I have recommended to friends already."
"Quick dispatch, well packaged and great products. All in all a great experience."
"Very pleased with with my purchases and service from AF. Deffo order again!"
"I really like Approved Food, over the years it has saved me thousands of pounds and helped me feed my family when times were rough. Customer service is friendly and speedy."
"Lots of products at bargain prices. New stock in daily and delivery is fast. Slightly excessive packaging but everything does arrive intact. Had some issues with an order but customer care do always respond via email after a few days and did correct the error."
"There was a problem with my order , however, I was disappointed, I accepted mistakes happen and was pleased with the outcome."
"We always try something new, and it great for school lunches, so we stock up."
"Great for stocking up at economical prices, hard to find everything you want in one shop (or keep it all in your basket!); friendly and efficient service, too."
"Approved Food has really reduced our food bill and we eat very unusual things sometimes and find new favourites. Thank you."
"Good website to get good products for a very reasonable price"
"I have shopped in Approved Food a few times. The savings are great for a good quality goods. I only wish AF could improve the description of the items, I mean ingredients in the food products."
"Excellent way of trying things at a cheaper price."
"There are always dozens of quality brand products available here. Fast delivery with a good customer service team, what else do you need. 5 stars from me."
"Great prices, with new bargains arriving daily! Fast delivery."
"I have recieved my latest order promptly, thankyou. Today the carton was in tip-top condition with the contents equally so! Also, the contents had been packed in a logical and common sense manner, with the heaviest items in the lower boxes etc, thankyou. In the midst of all this bonhomie I would ask that you pass on my thanks and gratitude to the packer of this order, Mandy Broadbent. Once again, well done, and thankyou for your care and diligence in your work!"
"Excellent website, easy to navigate. Have noticed the prices getting higher, but as a long time user I was around when the lucky boxes were 1p! Very good for snack food, and worth checking everyday as sometimes a real bargain pops up. Just need the 'powers that be' to check shop prices before pricing their items, sometimes they are the same or even more than shop prices for product close to, or over their best before date."
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 6,866 reviews