Approved Food Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd

About Approved Food Ltd: Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Unit 2, Parkway Close, Sheffield, S94WJ

Mr Andrew Beecher
Mr Andrew Beecher
Verified Buyer
"Approved Food have a wide range of stock at amazing prices. they have a fast delivery time and the website is a breeze to go through. Customer service is second to none. I would most definitely shop again and I recommend them to anyone who loves a bargain."
Mrs Carol Moxon
Mrs Carol Moxon
Verified Buyer
"I received a few packets of m&m's that were open, and in the blink of an eye they had sorted it, offered a full refund of credit, I accepted credit because I will definitely be ordering again, many thanks Carol"
Mrs Kay Redknap
Mrs Kay Redknap
Verified Buyer
"I'm really impressed with this service. The ethical aspect of making use of products is particularly appealing."
"Great deals"
Mr Tony CHADWICK
Verified Buyer
"they supplied exactly what I ordered and delivered it quickly. The product description was accurate and helpful. I will use them again for sure and recommend them to friends and family. Well done."
Mr Dave Coley
Verified Buyer
"Great Value Delivery could be faster Packing has got far better over the years"
"Very happy. Good deals."
Miss Amber Bailey
Verified Buyer
"All round top service. Great prices, wide range of items and quick and simple collection procedure."
Mrs Jo Albon
Verified Buyer
"Some fantastic bargains to be had"
Mrs HILDA Green
Verified Buyer
"I used this company before but lapsed for a while decided to have another go and realised what I missed out on , well packed reliable service, I help with people living on the streets and this gives us a chance to treat them to occasional luxuries but also basis toiletries they would not otherwise have ., so thankyou approved food ."
"Love the Massive choice available, and also the packing is thought out and kept to a minimum where possible. Great offers giving you even better deals ,prices slashed, also who doesn't love a Mystery Box..!!"
Mr Dean South
"Most things in stock"
Mr Walt Comber
Verified Buyer
"A1 service, excellent products for price, Good tracking info for delivery, cant fault."
"Products are good value but sometimes need to buy too much just to fill up the basket!"
MS ANNA WILLIAMS
"SAVINGS! SAVINGS!! SAVINGS!!!"
Mr Edward GORDON
Verified Buyer
"im very happy on the saveings i made its that good i have told all my family and freinds to get on board and in joy the savings i give 10 out 10"
Mrs Ceri Williams
Verified Buyer
"Good range of products, great offers. Good prompt delivery and friendly service."
Miss Kathleen Frost
"Used to be very good but I now find it hard to meet minimum order requirements"
Mrs Linda Southouse
Verified Buyer
"Always have a wide range of goods at really good prices and fantastic daily bargains. Really fast delivery and good customer care."
Miss Claire Rawlinson
Verified Buyer
"Love Approved food, saves me a fortune, great brands, amazing deals"
Mrs Sarah Luker
Verified Buyer
"All good informed of delivery information all the way through. Even had a text from the driver telling me the safe place he had left items. Food was well packaged and arrived in great condition. Already getting my next order together. I am so glad I stumbled across you. Great service thankyou."
Mrs Diana Keating
Verified Buyer
"Good products. Well packed and delivered quickly at terrific prices."
Mr Mark Jones
Verified Buyer
"ORGANIC FOOD at ridiculusly low prices"
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 6,693 reviews