Approved Food Ltd Reviews

4.7
Based on 8,679 reviews
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Mrs Stephanie Back
Approved Food Ltd 4 star review on 28th March 2022
Mrs Elaine Livingstone
Approved Food Ltd 5 star review on 24th January 2022
Ordered for the first time, delivery was very quick. Products were well packed and all in great condition. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Thank you for my order.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service as usual. Great selection of treats in £1 Lucky Box Timed delivery notification is a bonus :))
Really quick delivery. Booked standard and was upgraded to next day. Good quality products and amazing prices
Everything well packaged and fast delivery, great choice
Great site great products i use this site occasionally probably will be using it more to save money with cost of living etc. Some items on here eg Achol, however not my cup of tea but good price sometimes buy stuff for friends to depending on stock the only think I don't like is delivery charge but I build that into my budget. But has great products I have to fill me basket then reduce my basket I would like to but all products on offer if I had the budget I would! Then o have to decide which items am I going to get, so I fill the basket with everything I like then adjust till down to my budget
used for many years fantastic service...always packed nice..what out for super deals. a great way to save money
Good selection of items, great price & delivered quickly,
As always, ordering was easy and delivery quick and on time.
My order was delivered quickly and I am very happy with the goods
Heard about this company on Martin Lewis supermarket and thought I would give it a go. Was surprised how many products were available. I saw this as a great opportunity to fill the cupboards. The kids through it was Christmas when our box arrived. All savings help. Website was easy to navigate and delivery time was good. Will be placing another order.
Great goods. Saved me loads.please continue your excellent idea. Regards Gaynor
Love the concept and food was very reasonable. Have already recommended to friends and colleagues.
Great for cat food and cleaning products. Pro: Good value. Money saving. Well known products. Con: can't choose a delivery slot, Company choose day and give a 2 hour window. Parcel left on doorstep. One bag of crisps was open when it arrived. And lipstick did not have lid. Had to throw away both items.
Unfortunately the food arrived smashed so biscuits, cake etc was crumbs
Order arrived quickly. One item was out of stock and refunded - to my next order. Had it been for more than a few pounds, I would have asked for it to go back on my card, but I'm sure I'll be using them again.
Good selection of availability and very fast delivery.
Fantastic quick service
Approved foods provide me with an abundance of very affordable foods, enabling me to indulge. The whole household look forward to the delivery of your parcel. Thank you.
Really quick and well packaged. Tried half the items so far and all is good.
It's great for luxury foods at reduced prices. If you don't mind it being past it's Best Before date. Some are just past it others long past the date. It's a hit and miss.
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.7 based on 8,679 reviews