Approved Food Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd

About Approved Food Ltd: Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Unit 2, Parkway Close, Sheffield, S94WJ

Mr Andrew Beecher
"Approved Food have a wide range of stock at amazing prices. they have a fast delivery time and the website is a breeze to go through. Customer service is second to none. I would most definitely shop again and I recommend them to anyone who loves a bargain."
Mrs Carol Moxon
"I received a few packets of m&m's that were open, and in the blink of an eye they had sorted it, offered a full refund of credit, I accepted credit because I will definitely be ordering again, many thanks Carol"
Mrs Kay Redknap
"I'm really impressed with this service. The ethical aspect of making use of products is particularly appealing."
"I wasn’t sure what to expect really but was pleasantly surprised! I ordered some boxes, Italian, food cupboard and sauces and was amazed at the amount of items in each box. A small amount was not vegetarian but that was down to me as I hadn’t mentioned it. Have ordered again since and can’t wait for my 2nd order to arrive!"
"Can afford to keep cupboards stocked up with these fantastic bargains!"
"Fast shipment and good packaging but not what I expected as had to threw away more then half of my order. Not sure if I will ever order again. Not hard feelings through just not my cup of tea. Thank you."
"Some dog food not so good and found cheaper elsewhere noticed prices creeping up! As well as delivery charges on my big orders"
"Very happy as always. Have ordered since 2012. Love this company."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"I love shopping at Approved Food as not only do I get terrific bargains and save money but one can obtain products that are of high quality and of a type that one cannot buy elsewhere such as speciality teas and james which I cannot get in my area. I am so delighted with Approved Food and have saved so much money over the years that I have shopped with them that I think everyone should shop here and save hundreds of pounds as I have."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"I’ve been using approved for for some time now and I all I can say is I’m addicted. So many great bargains to be had. I’ve even told my family and friends. They’re as equally impressed with the great bargains to be had."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Great deals at hot prices on the whole however some deals need to be looked at closely as they’re not as good as they seem"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Great service, order arrived quickly. Always helpful to speak to on the phone and you make some amazing savings."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"I found the site easy to use and I found the prices cheap and reasonable for what you get will be using again very happy"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"I’ve used approved foods for years it’s brilliant for saving money but getting quality items"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Great variety and quality of the products; excellent delivery time ! Thank you"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Very good service and company. The food I ordered was great, no problems."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Order came quickly we were really pleased with the items Will buy from again"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"this is one of the best companies around lots of great buys for everyone i have been using them for a few years now and always find lots of savings oneveryday products so dont be shy give them a try"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Very happy with the items I’ve ordered, always a good variety. My friend and I order together and pay half for p&p. Few issues with delivery but after the DHL man left his number it was sorted."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Bargains galore yet I still, as a single person, find it difficult to add enough food etc to comply with the minimum spend!!"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Was really pleased with what I received and how quick it came. Only disappointing thing was, I ordered a Vegan box, which was in my order but for some reason it did not go through and when I reordered I must have clicked the wrong button. Have already recommended you to friends with at least one already having received an order."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Wow I was amazed by the standard and choice that are available, well pleased. Can’t wait to order my next box of goodies. Thank you 😊"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"very pleased with order fast and efficient delivery will order agin"
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 7,120 reviews