Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Approved Food Ltd.
Unit 1, Silkstone Court,
Upper Cliffe Road,
Dodworth Business Park South,
Barnsley,

Very quick delivery and on time.
Posted 1 hour ago
I have been a customer for quite a while now. And I still love shopping here. Great prices and bargains. Any problems, and theres not been very many, are quickly dealt with.
As usual brilliant service and fantastic value!
Brilliant love it g
Absolutely excellent. I had a small problem with the delivery which left 2 items damaged, the carriers fault. These were replaced immediately. Your service is second to none, and I will keep buying because the deals are amazing.
So well packed, excellent quality - and as always the savings were superb. Will continue to use as always
A regular customer from the beginning .
Delivery prices much more competitive now ....early days was expensive.
Some items excellent value.....
I'm happy & have recommend to others.
Good Morning Rachel,

AF.
The items were all good except the bag of biscuits which mostly crumb
Excellent- love the products - like to grab a bargain along with really good service. Thank you
Good Morning Victoria,

AF.
Absolutely brilliant definately ordering again. good communication ,delivery on time packaging and items boxed perfectly ,cheap ,also delivered to my doorstep ,quality items thankyou so much ,great way for me to get my shopping as i am disabled and cannot get out well done.
Good Morning Jeanette,

AF.
Very good prices. Quick delivery. Well pleased!
Good Morning,

AF.
Good quality delivery, and good prices of products and offers.
Good Morning,

AF.
Very good quality food & packed well & quick delivery. Very good service & loads of bargain prices
Good Morning Steven,

AF.
Excellent service. Very quick (shockingly quick!) delivery. Must be very well organised! Well done!
Good Morning Maurice,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us.

Good Morning Maurice,

AF.
Excellent selections. I love ordering from this website.
Good Morning Ann,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased your enjoyed your order!

Not for me.
Excellent choice of products that I can't usually find here in France, always good quality! Only downside can be the standard of packing of the fragile items. My latest order had crisps and cereal packets packed under much heavier items, consequently they were flattened. On a more positive side Approved have always recompensed me for all the damaged goods.
All products are good quality, even if the goods are out of date. Quick delivery and they always let you know when the delivery is due.
I have been ordering from Approved food for several years and I am usually very impressed with the goods I receive. The only complaint I have is that twice I have received mouldy packs of Lake Land semi skimmed milk pots. I reported this but have never had a reply or refund. I have also had a pack of broken jaffa cakes which also have tasted mouldy.
Approved Food is great for saving money, Lovely that they send to France where so many products are not available here, & great to have money off 1st parcel.
would highly recommend.