Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Approved Food Ltd.
Unit 1, Silkstone Court,
Upper Cliffe Road,
Dodworth Business Park South,
Barnsley,,

Interesting foods you might not have thought of trying, at good prices with interesting offers.
Yes I really like Approved Food for the fantastic variety of stuff that they have on offer. Really good bargains to be had and multiples of items for very reasonable prices. Unusual items too, liked honey with almonds from Greece. It's like a treasure trove when the 'big cardboard box' arrives, I just love sorting through it to look at my purchases. It's always enough to last for weeks until I decide to purchase again and there's always something new and wonderful to choose. My daughter, first introduced me to Approved Foods about 5 years ago and never stopped since.
Missing item. Worst of all was that 9 of one product had torn packaging and their was gooey sticky stuff on the items. Not good
Poor customer service, order took 10 days to come and unable to speak directly to anybody.
I was informed nuts on my order were out of stock. The money was not refunded to my card. I would have to place another order to have it refunded !!
Good Morning Sheila,

Thank you for your message.
I am sorry to hear this. If you would like your refund returned to your bank instead of credit, please email our customer service team who are more than happy to do this for you.

AF.
Honest and open description of products. All products in really good condition and good quality...slight delay with delivery but kept informed. So good to be saving products that would have been viewed as waste. Will be ordering again
Good Morning Deborah,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased we could help in anyway!

AF.
Good value and well packed.
Good Morning Wendy,

Good bargains to be had
Good Morning Gavin,

AF.
Had to contact customer service as my order had not uploaded properly so I could trace it.
Got a reply back straight away explaining what had happened and my order arrived the next day
Good Morning Janette,

Thank you for your message.
We are pleased we could help you with any queries you may have.

AF.
A good way to keep my storecupboard topped up. I have saved a significant amount of money. Sometimes delivery can take longer than I would like but always worth the wait.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order.

AF.
As always, great service. Communications are excellent, tracking great, delivery next day after despatch. Despatch between 3-5 days, I am returning customer and have been shopping with approved food for years. Great variety and new items added quite regularly. Very pleased and will be returning again
Good Morning Jana,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
Love this site. Good products to stock the cupboards and good delivery. Only issue is they are constantly adding more great deals so I can't stop buying haha
Good Morning Rebecca,

AF.
Always some good and unusual bargains to be found, have shopped with them for over 10years
Good Morning Alison,

Thanks for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

Kind regards,
AF
Crisps 5 months past b/ b date I ordered 12 packets of plain crisps and received 5 packets the rest made up of Worcestershire sauce French fries. I could have got curry paste £1 cheaper from Poundstretcher (not by the b/b date) and the coffee mate was only 2 pence per kilo cheaper than Iceland (fresh) not impressed with your products
Good Morning David,

Thank you for your message.
We are sorry to hear about your order and the missing items. If you would like to get in touch with customer service they would be more than happy to resolve your issue.
cs@approvedfood.co.uk

AF.
Easy to use website good value for money and not to long a wait for delivery.
Good Morning Amanda,

AF.
We love our Approved food box landing on the doorstep, the variety & value offered is brilliant, sometimes there are items that we normally could not afford which is always a treat.
The little ones love playing in the box when I have emptied it too :)
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order! It is great to hear you are recycling our boxes!

Thank you!

AF.
No communication from company till I chased. Order arrived, box damaged and huge hole in outer and inner box, some items missing and others damaged and unfit for consumption. Won't be using again
Hi,

We're so sorry to hear about how this has arrived, could you please email photos of the problem items to cs@approvedfood.co.uk if you haven't already, so that they can get this looked into and resolved for you?

Kind regards
AF
Absolutely pleased with my order. The drinks were packaged securely and were even cold when I got them. Everything I got tasted amazing

AF.
I purchased my coffee from here as it's very hard to get the one I like and it's always available from Approved Foods. Plus also lots of other nice foods and drinks.

Change your courier.

I understand in these testing times that there are less staff etc. Than usual, however
The courier scanned my box as delivered when it handy been delivered, I then had an email saying I'd get it the following day in the morning, didn't get it, contacted the courier on twitter, to get a snippy response saying its been delivered (it handy) informing me to get back to the sender, it took approved food a day and age to reply to my emails, this is all after it took them 10 days to dispatch the box in the first place, 13 days later I recieved it, on the evening of the second day, box was battered, and soaking wet, luckily I only bought bottles of alcohol, otherwise I shudder to think what food would have been like.

I got a refund on my postage, but doesn't seem worth it for the amount of times, and people I had to fight with.
Hi David,

We're really sorry to hear that you have had this bad experience. This isn't what we expect for our customers, and your feedback has all been noted to help us continue to improve the services that we offer.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Kind regards
AF
Love this site and the variety of products they have!
Good Morning Rhianne,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order.

Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 8,058 reviews