Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"The flowers look lovely on arrival, but I have begun to notice that they don't tend to last more than a couple of days before quickly falling away and dying. Would expect them to last at least 5 days."
"I ordered the Lux upgrade to a Blush bouquet. It was disappointingly small considering the price."
"The flowers color are completely different with the image and I am really disappointed."
"The orchid was not a shining example for the cost. Waitrose have better orchids for cheaper, but I like the bucket that it came in. Going forward I would go for the quality of Waitrose."
"Flowers did not look as impressive as the pictures and were not as presented online (missing eucalyptus). Not awful and not great"
"Flowers arrived looking battered, they were a birthday present and the person I sent them to did not want me to be disappointed that they weren't as good as they could have been, because of this she did not take a photograph of them or make any fuss. I did call customer services but a I didn't think that they were very responsive. I don't think that I will be reordering from you again. Kind regards."
"Easy to order and good website. Flowers arrived 1 day after estimated delivery. Lilies didn't open until the roses already started browning."
"The flowers were very different to the bunch shown in the picture, and some were damaged."
"Usually I would give you a 5* review as always great feedback from people who received them But this time the flowers arrived all very tired from the heat with only the Lilly's surviving my mum said , maybe the journey and hot weather they had in Scotland but just to make you aware Overall very happy with your great service"
Thank you for your kind words. As much as we appreciate your understanding about the weather, we still have a 7 day guarantee. One of our customer service team will be in touch with you about this.
"Flowers were ok but not as full looking as the photos."
"Disappointed with one of the orders I placed, I placed an email on the 21st May to report my concerns and haven't heard anything back. My flowers didn't arrive in wet oasis and were very dry which resulted in them wilting and dying sooner - for the money I paid definitely wasn't happy with the service."
"I purchased the most expensive flowers from appleyard for my wife, for our 10th wedding anniversary. They were delivered on time and initially things were fine. However, 3 days later, some of the flowers were dying! I contacted appleyard and sent images as requested. They have provided a different (cheaper) bouquet and some chocolates to go some way of making up after the first. The only issue is that the flowers which got delivered today have stems which have been snapped/cut through and just stuffed back into the bouquet. It's not that im chasing for anything else from appleyard as i think they have tried to remedy the issue. But I think they should be aware that their flowers are arriving in this way and for a supposed premium flower company, this really isn't acceptable."
Thanks for the feedback on this issue. It is something we need to be aware of and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.
"My order was delivered just on time, thank you for your timing. However, the bouquet looked a little different from the picture presented on the online shop. It was not as chic as it is shown."
"The roses delivered were not as advertised The very reason from not using M & was that we were tired of the pale pink roses . I was very disappointed to see the gift I had sent I would be reluctant to use this site again living overseas it is important to have Reliable retailer"
"Felt that the bouquet was expensive for the flowers that arrived, compared to other suppliers"
"Flowers ordered for mums birthday but arrived looking 'very tired' and not what we were expecting. However, one email (with photo) later Appleyard had apologised for the unsatisfactory flowers and had arranged a new bunch from the range above to be delivered."
"Unfortunately my good friend received her birthday flowers 2 days late. I've asked Appleyard for the flowers to be delivered to a neighbour in case my friend is not in. My friend was indeed not in but a neighbour never received the flowers either. My friend had to collect her flowers from the local post office the next working day! How silly is this! I wasn't very pleased."
"The size of the overall package of the flowers was much smaller than anticipated, and the flowers didn't seem very fresh, some roses looked like they were already dying when they got here."
"When I tried to order online your site would not accept my email address although it was correctly entered. I tried several times typed in the address but was asked for a valid email address. I therefore was forced into making an expensive and lengthy phone call from overseas as the operator did not speak good English. Frustrating and time consuming."
"Happy with the product. However, I paid for a timed delivery, yet had no option of a time. When I emailed them enquiring about this, no one replied. Product: good, service: poor."
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,889 reviews