Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Appleyard London 5 star review on 26th October 2018
Miss I
Appleyard London 5 star review on 22nd October 2018
More Photos & Videos
I wasn't satisfied that I paid extra for a morning delivery, and despite that it turned into a normal day-long interval delivery.
It arrived on time, but wasn't presented rather well at all. My wife had to replant to make it look acceptable.
Easy to order, good price and range. My mum was very pleased with them and the range of colours etc. However they were delivered to the wrong address (5 minutes drive away). Thankfully the kind residents delivered them to the correct address later in the day.
I chose Appleyard Flowers because the two suppliers I usually use, Marks & Spencer and Wild & Bloom, didn't have a blue bouquet to celebrate the news that I'm going to have a grandson. The flowers would've been lovely apart from the fact that they were taken back and had to be collected a day later and consequently were dried out. I had requested them to be left in a safe place (a porch covered by cctv) which is normal for the other two suppliers.
That's disappointing. Unfortunately with untracked delivery it's at the postman's discretion. However, we've sent you an email with what we can do for you.
Used to be good, with a 30x avios bribe and a stackable 10% Amex discount, with a reasonable product delivered. Save that all orders cancelled on Saturday before Mother's Day, citing supplier problems, with no time to reorder in time for Mother's Day. Presumably various other future pre-orders will be cancelled closer to the time of delivery also. Stick to Bunched via TCB. Much cheaper product (which shows) but fine.
Sorry about the Mothers Day issue - however there's plenty of bouquets you can order in time for Mothers Day at https://www.appleyardflowers.com/mothers-day-gifts
THEY OFFERED 15% IN THE EMAIL BUT DIDN'T TAKE 15% OF MY ORDER, NOT HAPPY!
I bought flowers
Nice flowers, but appropriate to the price-range. Delivered within window given and flowers were well packaged and fresh.

However, let down by horrible card - printd in multiples on a very flimsy sheet; no decoration, dominated by appleyard branding; very scrappily ripped off the sheet with perforations and messy rips at base. Does not look like a premium gift to the recipient when the sentiment is written on a scrap of paper.
Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. We're always looking to make improvements to our products and feedback like this lets us know what customers want.
Lovely flowers which my mum liked a lot... came a day too late for her birthday however even though I paid more for the delivery date...
The flowers were beautiful when they arrived and my wife was very pleased but we were both disappointed with how quickly they turned. They looked well past their best within just a couple of days.
That's no good! Did you know we have a 7 day guarantee just in case things like this happen? One of our team will be in touch to help!
I have ordered from Appleyard a few times but deliveries haven't always been made and getting a full refund seems to be an issue.
Disappointing not to be able to use the Five pound voucher that i was sent recently. I'm not sure why? flowers are usually good and recipients happy!
it was easy
Looked good but I was charged a delivery fee when the advert in the Times said no delivery charge.
Appleyard Flowers did not make me happy, Your website is NOT userfriendly!
Having ordered the flowers for my mothers birthday not only did they arrive too early than the nearest preferred date, they were also looking a bit worse for where!!!
The flowers were for my mother who was delighted with them although not so delighted that they started to die within a week.
Sorry to hear that. Did you know that we guarantee our flowers for 7 days? One of our team will be in contact to help you further.
On time delivery but flowers looked nothing like the picture and looked a bit 'mean' for the price. Not as special as the website portrays.
Purchased a second bunch to replace another bunch I had complained about previously (vintage lace) as the initial flowers were nothing like described. The complaint was dealt with swiftly. The second bunch of flowers were much better but not really worth the money, you can get much nicer flowers at other places. However, both bunches were delivered on time. Would not rush to use again.
Nice balanced feedback which genuinely helps us. Thanks.
Order process was straightforward and delivery was on time. Flowers (roses) didn't last very long though, even with appropriate treatment. That's always a risk though, I would use Appleyard again if needed.
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,514 reviews