Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I did not receive an email confirmation of my order. I therefore had no tracking information and had to contact you to check the order had been received."
"on time delivery, quite expensive for size of bouquet"
"Unfortunately the note wasn’t written on the card so the recipient had no idea who they were from. Would also be nice to receive an email to say they had been delivered."
"The flowers were very nice, I think my wife would have been shocked to find out they cost approx £50. The flowers were nice, but the bouquet was small, and that unfortunately makes it look like you haven't spent what you spent on them, which makes me question the value for money. i'm sure the flowers are expensive - but unfortunately perceptions are what count here, at least for me!"
Thanks for the feedback regarding this particular bouquet - agreed - perceptions are what count. This has been passed on accordingly so we can review the pricing.
"Flowers looked a little dated and did not have water when they arrived (interesting given they were sent overnight). A bit disappointing for the price."
"50 red roses were well presented, though two had lost their heads, otherwise great. Only lasted 4 days which was disappointing."
"A lot of money for a tiny bouquet of flowers they were nice to be fair just pricy"
"Delivery was on time and communication was good however the actual bouquet was slightly disappointing. I had been excited about receiving the flowers but they turned out to be much smaller than expected from the website image and some of the blooms were already a little faded. For the price I had hoped the flowers would be better than they were and so overall I felt them rather expensive compared to bouquets purchased from other websites and would probably not use again."
"I wasn't satisfied that I paid extra for a morning delivery, and despite that it turned into a normal day-long interval delivery."
"It arrived on time, but wasn't presented rather well at all. My wife had to replant to make it look acceptable."
"Easy to order, good price and range. My mum was very pleased with them and the range of colours etc. However they were delivered to the wrong address (5 minutes drive away). Thankfully the kind residents delivered them to the correct address later in the day."
"I chose Appleyard Flowers because the two suppliers I usually use, Marks & Spencer and Wild & Bloom, didn't have a blue bouquet to celebrate the news that I'm going to have a grandson. The flowers would've been lovely apart from the fact that they were taken back and had to be collected a day later and consequently were dried out. I had requested them to be left in a safe place (a porch covered by cctv) which is normal for the other two suppliers."
That's disappointing. Unfortunately with untracked delivery it's at the postman's discretion. However, we've sent you an email with what we can do for you.
"Used to be good, with a 30x avios bribe and a stackable 10% Amex discount, with a reasonable product delivered. Save that all orders cancelled on Saturday before Mother's Day, citing supplier problems, with no time to reorder in time for Mother's Day. Presumably various other future pre-orders will be cancelled closer to the time of delivery also. Stick to Bunched via TCB. Much cheaper product (which shows) but fine."
Sorry about the Mothers Day issue - however there's plenty of bouquets you can order in time for Mothers Day at https://www.appleyardflowers.com/mothers-day-gifts
"THEY OFFERED 15% IN THE EMAIL BUT DIDN'T TAKE 15% OF MY ORDER, NOT HAPPY!"
"I bought flowers"
"Nice flowers, but appropriate to the price-range. Delivered within window given and flowers were well packaged and fresh. However, let down by horrible card - printd in multiples on a very flimsy sheet; no decoration, dominated by appleyard branding; very scrappily ripped off the sheet with perforations and messy rips at base. Does not look like a premium gift to the recipient when the sentiment is written on a scrap of paper."
Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. We're always looking to make improvements to our products and feedback like this lets us know what customers want.
"Lovely flowers which my mum liked a lot... came a day too late for her birthday however even though I paid more for the delivery date..."
"The flowers were beautiful when they arrived and my wife was very pleased but we were both disappointed with how quickly they turned. They looked well past their best within just a couple of days."
That's no good! Did you know we have a 7 day guarantee just in case things like this happen? One of our team will be in touch to help!
"I have ordered from Appleyard a few times but deliveries haven't always been made and getting a full refund seems to be an issue."
"Disappointing not to be able to use the Five pound voucher that i was sent recently. I'm not sure why? flowers are usually good and recipients happy!"
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,889 reviews