Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Very pleased with my order. Great service. It’s my 3rd time using them
Recipient of order was very pleased, amazing display and soft teddy for the baby
Great flowers, brilliant quality. Delivered on time.
Impressed by the extra care and consideration. Excellent customer care. Very happy!
Nice flowers according to my friend who received them
They were a present for my mum who loves arranging flowers she was very impressed so they must have been lovely she is very fussy when it comes to flowers
Avery good assortment of fresh flowers, brought together to produce a truly lovely bouquet,that stays fresh.
Flowers delivered on time and my friend was very pleased with them .
The flowers arrived on time and were looking great.
Nice flowers... Delivered when expected. All round good experience.
Lovely plant and quick delivery
Arrived on time. Flowers lovely and fresh.
Our employee was very happy with her flowers from Appleyard
Once again I have ordered an annual subscription for my stepmother. Not having been able to see her since last February,the monthly surprise of beautiful flowers gives her lots to talk about on our weekly phone calls. Whilst we cannot be together , she has a reminder of how much we care.
My wife was very impressed. Beautiful rose for our 50th wedding anniversary.
Beautiful flowers delivered promptly - delighted the recepient. Thank- you
Made it easy to order and mom absolutely loved the flowers!
I ordered flowers, you delivered them - end of.

However, you did not regognise my 20% discount code afforded me as a Daily Telegraph subscriber?
as ever, some roses have died before the lilies start to open. Some of the lily buds had dropped off into the packaging in transit.
Really great product