ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Van did not turn up. No reasonable replacement service.
Anyvan please don't book with this company, no service done but took my money. very very bad scam company, demanding more money from me for the same listing.
Stole £1000 worth of stuff, driver smelled of alcohol, charge me £55, to walk from my door to the carpark. Staff are racist ie dirty looks, ignoring when you talk to them etc. They ruined my business, so I ruined their's
Did not complete the house move as agreed and what I paid ended up hiring a van and doing the rest of my contents with the outcome of a back injury been in last two months, plus their sub contractor they hired two clowns who stole £1000 pounds worth of my contents, plus had the audacity to charge me £55, to walk from my door to the carpark, behind flat. Been avoiding my calls last two months and ignoring my messages. Don't hire this firm.
AV 6522616 Useless. Charged over 300 for a removal. Items damaged by unprofessional and uncaring people. Coffee table parts missing and damaged. Brand new bed ripped. Drier.... cable partly ripped out and left dangerous. When I discovered it I'd already tried to use. Live and nuteral wires touching and shorted out my sockets. I complained only to be told they don't know how long it will take for me to have issues resolved. Pathetic. Just to add they go on the side of the driver, who obviously deny any damage. I sent photos to prove, as requested, then they told me they also wanted photos prior to the move. I provided this knowing that the metadata can be used as with insurance companies, they claim it cannot be accessed except for on the original device. Total Bull. I have computer certifications. The driver "crashed the van" I have a witness. They will not accept a witness statement to a "crash" DEMAND CCTV!!! What a croc of chit. Anything to get out of paying for damage and/or loss of goods. I will continue to review this company on as many review sites as possible. They ruin my items I will ruin their business.
Truly awful. Worst experience I have had. AnyVan keep very quiet that you don’t actually get the van just for your job. My job started at 8am and finished at 11.30pm, waking neighbours and my kids. Why? Because they did other jobs without properly disclosing. Anyvan outsource to local van drivers, and take no responsibility themselves. They did not want to hear my complaint. Cowboys
Very impressive company the men were clean pleasant to talk too .started straight away no messing .cant say how impressed I was and will be asking them to quote me to pack and move me very soon.
Awful experience: We acquired their service on 12/03/21. First of all customer service was really bad and had to wait for long time to get to speak to someone. Then the movers took a long time to sort out the updated quote as there was some additional stuff to be added to the list and they won’t move until paid fully in advance. The movers were not professional movers. It was very painful procedure, to be very honest. Took a long time to load the van and scratched the wooden wardrobe doors and the wall. Luckily the move was within the city and managed to complete in 12 hours. We had only a few things to be reassembled including one large bed. They didn’t reassemble the bed properly and lost one screw. Since then bed is making squeaky noises. We put one dismantled bed in the garage and found out that the sets of screws were missing. They did not reassemble the wardrobes properly too. They seemed very unskilled & unprofessional. We have moved houses before but this experience was very unpleasant and painful. I would never recommend their service.
The two guys were brilliant as the sofa they were moving for us was huge and very very heavy. Although it was really a struggle to get it in the house they did it with good cheer and even put it together for us. I would definitely use them again.
NOT RECOMMENDED!!!! Moving from Fleet to York - never had worse experience. They were late (because they took a job before us) even though we paid extra to book a slot, tried to charge extra and called up basically liers claiming we didn't say about extra steps - even though it's recorded, refused to accept the complaint and refund what we were led to believe by the driver should be extra and paid. We literally just wanted refund on the extra £70 the driver told us we have to pay or he won't touch anything, nothing more. Still they are fighting us over this goddamn £70. They had so much stuff in the van they destroyed our furniture squeeing it in, and on the top of that drivers haven't had a break before coming to us and so worked for an illegal number of hours (left for the first job around 3am and didn't eat or drink or stop untik thry packed our stuff at 8.30pm). We paid for them to pack the van and curry the stuff - we, two women, carried half of the stuff AND had to help them pack the van and tell them how to take some of the furniture out - they, the professionals, didn't know how to do it properly. Not even mentioning the wall damage because of how they carried stuff. The insurance company they work with is equally as terrible, trying to charge ridiculoucly high excess fares and refusing to compensate because our chest of drawers still works even though it looks like someone chewed it and spat it out and it's worth only throwing out. We've been battling both for DAYS now. We lost several days, items and money. And we can't get anywhere with them.
The lads were prompt polite and very efficient I would definitely recommend them
Very good service, I would highly recommend AnyVan
The guys were friendly, helpful, and polite. Thank you, you made this moving stress-free!
Excellent and professional service. Prompt and pleasant staff.
Any Van - Any means any or none of vans will show up !!! Maybe very small van or half full width some rubbish. Save your self and your family from disappointment. If you looking to move home just book legit local removal company.
Great reliable service! Will definitely use again and recommend!
As with other customers I was "deallocated" at 6pm the evening before moving house. I was left overnight waiting for a driver to accept the job until eventually around 9am on the day of the move I had to cut my losses and make alternative arrangements. The move was booked weeks in advance and it took a while to understand that all the marketing images of people in company tee shirts and hats is a nonsense. It's just an office putting jobs out to tender. I got the impression that they were glad when I enquired about cancelling the job as they would then be able to say that legally they weren't responsible as I had cancelled. My advice is to avoid.
Excellent service every time! My driver arrived on time, was extremely helpful and careful in packing my goods and helped my daughter at the other end. Always good service - thanks
I just had one of the worst experiences from this company. Don’t get fooled by their fancy website, this company just provides a unprofessional sub standard service with bloated overpriced cost. In short I paid around 150£ and none of my stuff were moved and I did not get a refund. I hired a van from them a month in advance to move my belongings to a destination just 5 minutes away. I had few boxes and couple of small furnitures, a guitar and 1 big 77 inch television. The only reason I got this mover was to move the big TV otherwise I could have done everything myself with a few Uber trips. I specifically mentioned to them during purchase that I had a 77inch TV and it’s even mentioned in the receipt as 1 of my items. I paid around 130£ initially for the entire service. On the day of the move I had a call from them saying they can’t find a driver and if I can postpone the move. This is despite the fact I booked 1 month in advance. It was Easter weekend and I couldn’t postpone it. So I had to chase them to get me a driver which they eventually did. The drivers came into my room and took some of my stuff quickly like they were in a rush in the van. They could not fit one of my furniture through the door. They had to remove 1 screw to remove a leg so that it could fit through the door. They charged me 20£ more and asked me further 30£ to fit that screw back again at the destination which I refused. And when it came to the TV they looked at it and immediately said they will not take it because it’s too big for them and they don’t want to risk it even though I told them it’s one of the items mentioned during my purchase. They said they will only take the TV if I sign a document that I will be the one responsible if THEY do any damage which I found to be absolutely ridiculous. The TV was mentioned beforehand and they should have come prepared which they never did. The whole purpose of hiring them was to take this TV so there was no point paying them. So I told them to leave and bring back some of my stuff which they took and kept in the van. On bringing back they dropped and damaged my guitar and they even hit my TV while carrying some stuff like they didn’t care. After I cancelled and asked them to leave I tried calling their customer service for a refund and it’s one of the worst service I experienced. I tried calling like 10 times and each time they put you in complicated endless IVR options and eventually saying all their agents are busy. This happened for like 2 hours. Fed up calling them I had to visit their website and chat to an agent. They said they will call me back urgently. I had to wait another couple of hours for them make a call. The uninterested unsympathetic agent said because I was the one who cancelled it they will NOT do a refund. So I paid around 150£ and none of my stuff were moved and I didn’t get any refund. All my money went drown the drain into their pockets for nothing. Later I had to call another mover and explained them my situation and it was urgent that I moved today. They came late in the night and moved everything for 90£. Please do not make the mistake I did. Do NOT use their service. They are just money grabbing crooks and their whole purpose is to charge overpriced and provide absolutely rubbish service. They are nothing but Thieves and Liars. I won’t get my money back but please do not fall in the same trap I did and avoid their rubbish service.
Van arrived on time and was loaded very quickly. The men were also very quick at unloading too with things put into the correct rooms. I would use this company again and would recommend this service. Thank you to the team.
ANYVAN is rated 3.15 based on 1,079 reviews