ANYVAN Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend ANYVAN

About ANYVAN: AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Categories:
Business & Office
Business Services

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"Last time anyvan movers can able to deliver 3.1 Cubic size goods to my property at first floor but this time i booked the household items from the same property with size of 2.1 cubic but this time they unable to pick and expected to customer to provide the parking entrance arch size to decide what kind of van for transport but as a customer i knew that my items occupies only 2.1 Cubic. Even customer provides other option to park to Anyvan driver, but driver speaks so harass and threaten you for extra money Even description of all household goods mentioned clearly on booking quotation, Anyvan driver mentioned like we got list as mattress and box. Very poor coordination between company and their van drivers...I never again use or suggest to anyone.......very very poor service....."
"Overall terrible service. The key thing is that AnyVan is just a site that links you to random people with vans. They have no control of quality so it can be really poor. Dreadful experience overall. Driver did not arrive in the allotted slot, but no notice was given that he was running late. Eventually reached AnyVan and they said he’d be another 2 hours. 3 hours later at 6pm we got a call to say he wouldn’t be coming at all. They booked us in for the next day but couldn’t guarantee a van. After hearing nothing, the next morning they rang me to say the driver was trying to find his assistant but couldn’t wake him up and asked if we were happy to help him with the move instead. He turned up an hour late in a battered old van, smaller than we needed with half of someone else’s stuff already inside. He was a nice guy but definitely just a man with a van rather than a mover and things got just piled up randomly inside. Took two trips because of the small van and things got scratched and bashed en route. Complained to AnyVan but they flatly refused any compensation"
"Their insurance is not worth the paper it is written on. Any claim is simply denied after they have spoken to the van driver who just denies damaging your belongings."
"Worst ever... they don’t know how to treat customers and drivers.. I’ve payed 1700£ and the driver got 600£ from that. What service his able to offer for that money."
"They phoned on the evening before the moving date saying it is not going to be possible. No explanation - nothing. When I complained, they just pointed to a ridiculous clause in the contract saying that they have the right to cancel any time they want! Then I had to find everyone I know in the neighbourhood to store my boxes temporarily, and pay a huge amount to find another moving company at short notice."
"Totally useless sent van full of furniture to pickup bifold door rearranged for next day and cancelled it. Avoid!!!!"
"I have never heard or come across such a horrible company! They are just trying to rip your money off nothing else!! I made a booking on the phone and told the agent that I could only give approximate number of bags because I was still packing. The guy on the phone said that's okay, no problem. They came outside of the time slot they gave me. Because I was carrying all my stuff, I made small bags and light very small boxes. When the guy came finally, he told me that there were to be more items, and I had to pay extra for each item!! I tried to explain him that I could make them smaller as I didn't know that, as his colleague told me that's fine! He didn't care and counted every small bag 3 of which could only make a big bag! And he immediately called his colleague to count the items. For the extra items, they charged me an extra 2/3 of what I had already paid! I told them I want to cancel, but they said they don't give a refund!! They forced me pay that extra money!! They turned my day into a hell with their horrible behaviour and fake rules!! Even if I ask them within 2 minutes I could put 3 bags into one, they refuced to accept! I have never seen such a thing before! They made my difficult day even harder!! I'll do my best to spread this word everywhere! NEVER WORK WITH THESE GUYS!!"
"Absolute terrible company.unprofessionalism at it's best.Unreliable, rude staff,complete cowboys.."
"Completely untrustworthy company. Booking made online and while I indicated that there is a lift at the delivery location they called me the day before to tell me there will be an additional cost involved because: the carrier would have to "lift" the item to put them in the lift. How ridiculous is that!?! And for a small fridge? This is a joke. Do not book online, call if you don't have another option and ask for ALL the costs involved. Who knows maybe if the driver sweats too much you will need to pay for a water bottle too. And to top everything up on the phone the service lady was trying to convince me that I was wrong and stupid for not understanding properly the costs. I have an email that says exactly what the service includes by the way."
"I may have been unlucky but one date got cancelled the day before, the next one didn't turn up in the time slot so had to be cancelled and the 3rd argued with me about what to take (I wanted the heavy items taken and would take the smaller things myself) but because he had a small van, he took what he wanted. He also folded a mattress in half, so the packing was pretty unprofessional. When I complained the company said they had taken the thing on the list so wouldn't do anything about it."
"Found them to be most helpful during the whole process. Answered my questions at any time. I was able to track delivery and speak to the driver at any time. The driver was very polite and did a great job."
"Worst Service I have ever had!!!!!!! Rude driver and unreliable website!! Do NOT USE!!!!"
"Incompetent and Uncaring - Do Not Use I booked Anyvan to move a piano. They claimed expertise and said there was substantial insurance cover. Two people turned up to collect the piano who did not appear to have any experience. On the journey, the piano came loose and substantial damage was caused. They now tell me that any insurance settlement has to be settled with their sub-contractor and they are not liable! Frankly they do not care!! Find anyone else if you need something moving. Claims department were totally unhelpful. I am left with issue of finding suitable repairers and obtaining quotes, for which Anyvan say they will not refund any costs. Anyvan initially refused to offer any refund. After multiple emails they have accepted that delivering a broken piano was not what I wanted. When I provided two repair quotes to them, Anyvan offered less than half the lowest repair estimate provided. They appear be trying to wear me down by being constantly unhelpful. PS They do not have a written complaints policy to follow! Can you believe that?"
"Refused to give me my full refund even though I cancelled two days before the service so I ended up paying for services that were never rendered, even after following their shady policy which was clearly there to be misread."
"This was a very costly event due to the fact they didn't deliver my items until after 8pm despite giving me 3 different times. Received an email daY before stating they would be picking up between 8-9am they turned up at 11.15am. Finally arrived at drop off at 8.30pm. Couldn't track them as they kept going off line. We had booked to see a live band but 3 tickets were wasted as it was too late to go. The guys looked exhausted so I think the business model is wrong! Wanted to tip the guys but had wasted so much money I couldn't justify it!!"
"AnyVan and their customer service is a joke. The communication between head office and the drivers is almost non existent. The only positives from my experience was that my item arrived in one piece and I managed to get a bit of compensation. Take my advice and use Shipply."
"I did praise the boys that shifted my stuff but I retracted after I discovered they trashed my sofa and now I’m unpacking I have also discovered that 5 coats/jackets have been stolen as well suede and fake fur I am absolutely fuming. I have reported this to this police and will be pressing charges. This is unacceptable I suggested you get to the bottom of it and either the boys return them or you replace them. Words can not describe how angry I am and violated how dare they steal from me 😡🤬🤦‍♀️"
"Arranged pick up 11th june, arrived 2 & half hours after they said would be there neighbour had to let in, floor damaged, looks like bed scrapped on floor, ordered 2 persons for pick up and delivery.......delivery next day 12th no tracker sent, had to call driver on 3 occasions, said was in Leeds at 3pm when delivery was booked by 4pm Blackpool, eventually arrived Blackpool after 9pm and residential home wasn't allowed to except delivery, driver called me and said bringing back to London and another driver will have to redeliver tomorrow, said between him and other driver they had been driving 26 hours already, I am very concerned about my goods on this van and to when it will actually arrive, I wish I had read more in depth the reviews as this seems to have very poor service, if I do not get a positive result tomorrow I will be taking this matter further, very disappointed to say the least."
"The driver arrived on time, but that's about it. The van was already half full with goods and the driver had no idea about the amount of stuff which needed to be transported. He blamed the company for not providing enough space in the van. Although there were two persons on the van, they forced me to load all the stuff with them.They also left 3 items because there was no more space left and when I complained the driver blatantly lied and said that not only all the stuff was taken but also some extra things were loaded. Such a ridiculous claim! The company sided with their clown employees. Many of the items were damaged during transit but the company refused to accept any responsibility whatsoever and only offer vain apologies once they've ruined everything. BEWARE of this dishonest company. If you really want to try their cheap service then gather as much evidence as you can with pictures of before and after and do not sign the delivery fulfilment document unless you are 100% sure that everything is safe. You have to be like Sherlock Holmes to deal with this company."
"Took the money ahead of the job then early in the day have called to say they don't have a second person to allocate. Can it be done by one person. 3 desks and stairs at both locations! I don't think so. This model may work in a city where there are zero hours and self employed workers waiting for jobs. It doesn't work in Barnstaple."
ANYVAN is rated 3.35 based on 569 reviews