ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Dreadfull service. Rude workers, damage to items.
Do not use this company. I was moving from my flat and placing my furniture into storage whilst I moved. I thought the service questionable initially as I was moving my stuff into storage with two men helping me when they said that that was everything and it was only as I had moved things into the unit and had left a room at the front for my almost brand new tv. When I asked them they got my tv was which they had left downstairs on the trolley. Months later when moving into my new house I realised that my whole Laura Ashley wrought iron bed base was missing. I phoned any van and they had no sympathy at all and said I had signed to say that the service had been completed. Obviously my bed frame had been left on the Van and the dishonest/ lazy men had probably dumped it rather than return it! The service can only be compared to that of the chuckle brothers but just not funny!!!
Hi guys
I use most of the time Anyvan in Europe and in Uk aswell.
Very good price and good guys.
Most of the people complain about Anyvan but from me the ate the best and a lot of job for cheap price.
People dont expect to many from them for a chep price.

Hard workers
And friendly customer service.
All anyvan cares about is taking your money, then they become extremely lackadaisical in sending you any information ( emails & test ) about your move. Imagine a collection I booked since Tuesday for today Thursday, and I’ve got no text or emails about the collection. This is so they can show up and find no one around, then they collect another 50% to reschedule. To avoid that, I called them myself to let them know I haven’t gotten a time slot or any information about my move. The customer service sounded surprised and said emails were sent, but I got nothing. This happened twice and I had to pay 50% to reschedule because the only other option is to cancel without refund. They refused to accept they are at fault for not sending a text as they said they would. The customer service is so terrible, they kept arguing they sent a text, I asked to speak to a supervisor, they claimEd to book a call and I will get his call since last Sunday, this is Thursday and no one called! Liars and thieves! A move of £36 is now over £80. Just terrible! I will never used their terrible service anymore.
Stay well away from they will rip you off big time. They never tell you the truth till the last minute when it's to late. The customer service is like talking to robots. Please stay well away there is not even any leeway with the price. THEY ARE A JOKE CON ARTIST COMPANY ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.
Shambles. Scam artists. Do not use this company.
Paid AnyVan to collect a bed I had purchased on EBay. Received a call from call centre who stated that the driver had been to the address and no one was in, therefore I had to pay an extra £50 for another collection or lose all the money I had already paid them, in excess of £100. Rang the seller, who was outraged as he had been on standby at the address the whole time. I had also left instructions for the driver to ensure that he calls the seller prior to arrival. The seller did not receive a call from the driver. Later in the day another driver collected the bed. Immediately after collection I received an email from the seller saying that the drivers collecting did not used any protection at all, i.e sheets. When they arrived the beds were filthy, covered in mud and marks. I appealed to customer services as the driver had not turned up to the collection address and not called the seller. I spoke with an obtuse, smug representative who refused to accept my claims that the driver hadn't turned up or called, despite this being supported by the seller, plus proof from the transportation department that no call had been made. When I asked to speak with his manager he refused, and would not give me an email address for him either. The whole experience was bizarre and upsetting. The men delivering the bed told me the the driver had been making his way to the collection address when he arrived at an uneven road and decided that he didn't want to drive up it. So instead of letting anyone know he just cancelled the job and told HQ that no one was in. So I paid close to £150 to a company who botched their job, ruined my furniture and then treated me like a liar. Thanks guys. If you're going to use AnyVan keep your fingers crossed that they don't mess it up - because the customer service centre will stitch you up. Edit: I have been in regular contact with AnyVan since our transaction and they have steadfastly denied and refused to admit any fault in the face of two peoples accounts (one being the paying customers) of negligence. AnyVan are currently "investigating" the issue. By Investigating I mean asking for every minute detail - photos, copies of emails relating to the transaction....I provided them with photos - they asked for photos of the item 'before ' I bought it (!!!) I provided them with the photos from the seller - they asked for photos of the soiled item post-delivery which I supplied them with. Then a few days later they emailed me asking for the photos to be re sent WITH time stamps on!!!! These guys will weasel out of any complaint put their way. I had used AnyVan a few weeks before this and the transaction went fine - the drivers even called the person to make sure they were on the right street. Can't believe they're treating me like this!
Received a text at 2.30pm stating the driver was on route to collect sofas. At 4pm no collection had been made (drop off stated would be between 3.19-4.19pm) contacted the driver who said he was 10 minutes away. At 6.20pm there was still no update from the company and no collection made. Appalling service . Will never use this company again.
One of the worst experiences of my life. I received a quote for moving my home which seemed competitive but I deeply regret not paying more for a professional company.

It’s a scam because you send them an approximate list on line but I defy anyone to know to the last box what’s involved. You accept the quote and pay up front but from the minute they arrive with a van which is conveniently too small for the job the list is being ticked and you realise too late what you have paid for is not a house removal but a part load.

I am a lady of a certain age and found myself stranded with furniture and items they refused to load meanwhile the buyers of my house were waiting to move in.. Eventually my son called their so called Boss and paid them half as much again to move my house hours later than scheduled

The drivers were not able to speak English well enough to explain or negotiate

Everything was then thrown in at the last minute and was damaged and knocked by people who couldn’t care less

Avoid Avoid
A big Warning if considering Anyvan.com
If you are moving furniture or items long distance your items are likely to be part of several loads that particular driver is doing that day and they will be loaded with other people's goods.
In itself this is not a problem but it significantly increases the chance that something can go wrong
Your goods are extremely unlikely to be collected then delivered by the shortest route. Because drivers have a schedule they seem to stick to ridiculously tightly and they will load as much aspossible you are likely to see yout tracked items going from Maidstone down to Brighton to Reading to London then Nottingham to Penrith to Glasgow to Motherwell to Edinburgh when the obvious route is just onto the M25,A1 and Edinburgh.
They are also likely to be unloaded from one van, stored and then loaded onto another van with yet more peoples goods.
Again, in itself these do not make Anyvan rubbish but they also increase the chances of something going wrong.
The drivers seem to be outsourced to another company reducing the control you or Anyvan have over them.
The drivers are in my experience not that intelligent, by chance happen to be not so conversant in english and in one part of my experience deviously attempted to clak that they had delivered everything when one rather large piece of furniture had manifestly not been
Their customer service callcentre are not much use and try to fob you off into negotiating with the drivers as to when your stolen items can be returned rather than chasing it up themselves and making serious efforts to push them to put something right.
For example when a large piece in my order had been delivered to a house in the east midlands they were happy to believethe driver was going to the door and not finding anyone in-as though that on its ownwas sufficiently serious attempts to retrieve something all the calamitous nature of their delivery made practically inevitable ( something going "missing").
It took a lot of phoning, several times being "accidentally" cut off and then no call being answered for ages and a crime report to the Metropolitan Police (their main office is in London) before they got their act together and started taking the need to do something seriously.
So would I use them again.
Absolutely Not. Do not touch them unless you are content for things to go missing and you have to make all the effort to get them back.
A seriously poor service and a threat to the security and undamaged condition of your goods and a customer service which is shamelessly mendacious. At the last minute they will also try to change your order with some rubbish about their driver having "viehicle problems" when they just dont fancy taking the job
Disgraceful company
I wish there is a option for negative rating -- as there is nothing I am choosing 1 star. However, my performance experience with this company does not deserve any star but should learn to take responsibility for the damage caused !!!!!!!

Well, after my review if anyone from Anyvan asking for booking ref or they will look in to this comments -- Pls note that, I have already spent enough time, energy and efforts. Your team has standard robotic responses which looks like they are scripted.

You guys do not believe customers and backing up the Drivers who have taken away by box and caused the damage is very disappointing.

I personally tried to reach the driver who has blocked by number knowing that I might call him asking for the missing box. I really hope and pray to god KARMA will hit both drivers back VERY HARD !! They will suffer for sure.

Same goes for the company who does not value customer experience and do not take responsibility for the damage it has caused !

One of the terrible experience of my lifetime. I would not even think or this company for consideration in future for myself or any of my family/friends.
Avoid at all costs - total con and rip off - seek alternatives

Did not provide the service required, did not provide any refund, left me in the lurch completely! Trustpilot good reviews are fakes.
I believe the majority of the good reviews are fakes by the company themselves, there are enough bad reviews showing what the company is REALLY like. SCAM artists - avoid if you can! If you deal with them you will regret it.
AnyVan driver dropped and smashed a valuable piece of furniture. It had also not been padded during transport and had many surface scratches. The driver became threatening when I pointed out he had caused the damage - he tried to deny it despite the CCTV footage. AnyVan do not provide any insurance or cover for damages and I have not been properly compensated for the loss of a lovely piece or the trauma of being threatened.

AnyVan customer service are dishonest and incompetent.
We booked a 4 bedroom house removal for 28.0 - 31.0 cubic meters of items to be moved for a 10am – noon pick up slot. We called days in advance to be sure a van or vans large enough move our items in one trip would be provided as with our move we were selling/buying on the same day. We were reassured by Anyvan this would be the case.

Here are some lowlights from the service we received:
• We had to chase our driver when they didn’t arrive between 10-noon.
• They told us then they would be an hour late. When the driver turned on their tracker they were over 2.5 hours drive away.
• The transport partner were not based locally and were based and completing work that morning in Essex, (we are in the Midlands).
• They eventually arrived at just before 3pm. 5 – 3 hours late. At the point we started loading we were squatting in someone else’s house for two hours.
• The van was a 3.5 ton Luton van – half the capacity which was required and one I could have hired myself for a fraction of the price.
• They could not fit our items in one load we had to do two trips. This is clear from anyvan’s own guide on "What Size Removals Van Do I Need?" (on their website this site won't allow me to link to it directly). The van we received standard 3.5 ton luton is quoted as having a capacity of 16 cubic meters (600 cubic feet). Remember their own estimate was our items were 28.0 – 31.0 meters.

• The van had clearly not been safety checked. Every warning light illuminated on the dashboard.
• Our buyer was livid and is still threatening legal action – we were in their property and did not vacate until gone 6pm. Their own removal service is charging them due to Anyvan’s disruption. We finished unloading at around 7:20pm.
• Our buyer began moving items into their new home, Anyvan providers managed to pack up some of there items and transport to our new property, we had to return these at our own cost.
• Anyvan have not provided any answers to why the van was half capacity ordered or why they were late. Total failure to take any responsibility in a job that clearly went very wrong.
• Anyvan state they cannot share conclusions from “internal investigations” as to what went wrong.
• We paid £580, we’ve quite rightly been offered £15 as a “gesture of goodwill”. We are yet to take them up on this generous offer and will be seeking to recoup costs through other means.

My advice… avoid like the plague. If you think Anyvan are competitively priced it’s not worth the risk. Move yourself or pay the premium for a proper professional company, not these chancers.

They do not deliver what they promise. Their convenient platform they believe absolves them of any accountability, liability or responsibility to their customers.
Worst removals out there. It cost me £600 to move a sofa, a couple of wardrobes and some white goods and 4 hours even though it was only a 2 mile journey.

They were rude from the moment they arrived, one was constantly on his phone while my husband and kids and I moved everything despite us visibly struggling as my eldest daughter and I are disabled.

Included on the list when i booked was 40 boxes. When they turned up they said there were no boxes on the list and refused to take them. Even after being offered extra money to take them they refused. I don't know how the boxes came off the list.

They left with half a van empty while i had to rope in other family members to help move the rest of our things. They also damaged our fridge, badly denting the door. They did not take care of our furniture and despite saying they had to stick to only what was on the list when refusing to take the boxes they left several items behind that were on the list.

I know i won't get my money back. These people are rude, lazy and cowboys. Stay well away from this bunch of scam artists.
Very pleased with the service today. Even though they were running late they kept us informed but still arrived within the time slot. Very helpful and friendly. Would recommend them.
AVOID at all costs.I had the worst, longest, and most stressful removal day of my life. I cannot believe these positive reviews are even genuine. This company is an absolute con.

- I paid extra for a specific time slot 2-4pm. They arrived at 5pm. Nothing offered as an apology.
- They refused to take some extra plants I had, the website says you can load extra stuff on the day paying extra. I was ready to pay for this and my help to load my stuff. They made me pay one of their friends £40 for a 5 min extra job on a separate van... Ridiculous, there was plenty of room and time. We wasted time talking and walking around rather than getting my extra items. Absolute con.
- I had a massive parking space ready for them just opposite my flat. It wasn't big enough so they were sitting at the van smoking whilst I had to ask all my neighbours to move their cars just so that they could fit their gigantic van. All that space and I still wasn't able to use it. They claimed they didn't have time to load my extra plants.... it took the other people literally 5 min to lead my tiny plants.
- They couldn't take me with them in the van. Never had this in my whole life and I have moved more than 10 times in the last 8 years.
- The driver told me next time I move out to call him directly...
- I could carry on...

I wouldn't be happy if any of my friends or family booked their services, and I would never ever use them again. This has been a con where I've spent £100 plus £40 in cash to their group of friends for a removal that shouldn't have cost me more than £100, no way. I am speechless.

- The driver told me next time I move out to call him directly...
- I could carry on...

AVOID! TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! We arranged to have a fridge freezer transferred, they arrived at 1pm and didn't drop the fridge off to the new address till 7pm! In the process they damaged our fridge freezer, the driver messaged us to inform us that he'd damaged it. Upon opening the fridge, all the shelves were broken and it was beyond economical repair. Anyvan did not pay for the replacement of our fridge despite them accepting liability and proof of costs. They will be reported to trading standards and I hope no one makes the mistake of hiring them at an already stressful time.
Absolutely shocking lack of customer care and service. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! The chat line and the customer service dept had no intention of helping me track where my furniture had got to (collected on Friday in Lincoln as agreed, van allegedly broke down, replacement driver finally engaged to deliver it. Supposed to arrive Saturday, still waiting Sunday, arrived at last on Monday afternoon) just specialised in giving answers to fob me off and continually claimed they were waiting for the driver support department to provide an update. Rude incompetent staff who had no interest at all in helping to sort things out. I cannot describe how awful their work ethic is.
The driver who finally arrived seemed a nice professional guy, but I would NEVER recommend Any-van (more like No-van!!) as a company. The only part of the service they seemed keen to be efficient and effective over was taking my money when I booked!!! LOOK ELSEWHERE, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
ANYVAN is rated 3.17 based on 650 reviews