ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Absolutely shocking company! Avoid. Arranged to have a car transported, they cancelled at the last minute which meant I'd lost the slot I'd previously arranged to have work done. Anyvan then rearranged to pick the car up, sent an old van and tall trailer that the car wouldn't go up as it was too steep. So he just left and said someone would be in touch. Anyvan then rang 4 hours later saying that it was my fault they sent the wrong trailer and had no available transport to do the job. Refused to give a refund and said I could have another day at 50% extra cost on top of the original price. You would have more organization and professionalism from Del and Rodney Just avoid them!
I had a really bad experience with AnyVan! The van I hired just left because they didn’t find a place to park, and because of that I lost the day of moving. The funny thing is I received an email from them saying “they know at the day of moving, both sides needs to be flexible” and this happened - they weren’t flexible at all. The guys just left and the agency called me saying I needed to reschedule, paying an additional fee (????) and it wouldn’t guarantee the moving if they didn’t find a place to park. I would never recommend this place to anyone. I didn’t move and just lost money bc they don’t reimburse you.
AV ask if you mind the job being completed in 'multiple trips' which means they will send a small van and take ages to complete the job, even if you specify you need to be out by a particular time. So I strongly advise, that unless you are time-rich on moving day, do not accept that condition. We just moved a three-bed household and they totally underestimated the length of time it would take, CHARGED ME EXTRA, damaged two large items, bickered, and quibbled about tiny aspects of my inventory. They don't make this clear in advance but the driver can contest your version of what a small/ medium or large box is, and then charge you extra. In our case I had over estimated the number of boxes we had, but the driver complained they were misspecified, and wouldn't move them unless we paid an additional premium. The job was also three and a half hours late in exiting our first property, which caused a huge row with the family moving in. It was a very stressful experience and I can't in good faith recommend them. Also, I bought the insurance they were selling, which I was told would not cover the costs of my smashed wardrobe. I mean, there was almost nothing about their service that I could reflect on positively.
Very good experience overall. On time, courteous & considerate, professional, speedy and flexible. Would definitely recommend Anyvan.
Great company and concept. Book your man and van online, and just wait for delivery or collection. Convenient and timely.
Absolutely appalling service - We were moving house on the 23/06. I needed to have my Land rover ( Fully Operational ) picked up & transported to our new address. ANYVAN quoted a price - Which I accepted & I booked the transportation & insurance with them. Several email confirmation were received including documentation. A number of phone calls were received from them outlining what would happen on the day & confirmation of the booking - At 1715hrs - 22/06 ( Day / Evening before the move ) ANYVAN called to say they were not able to undertake the job. They asked if we could agree another date for the transportation. I again explained that we were moving & that we could not leave the Land Rover behind. ANYVAN were unable to offer me any acceptable alternate. The only positive in this whole event was they returned their fee to me, I cant really explain the added stress this caused to our move. Really Poor
Will never use this company again. Completely unreliable. Driver booked for my removal did not turn up. Call Centre staff were quite condescending and fobbed me off with a bunch of excuses (“he will be there in 15 mins, in 30 mins, in 1 hour..). I eventually got hold of the driver 2 hours after he was meant to arrive and discovered he could not speak English. Choosing this company was one of the biggest and costliest mistakes I’ve made.
Super helpful service. Good quotes, responsive and price competitive. Highly recommend this service!
Stay well away from this company. We moved from Paisley In Glasgow to The Republic of Ireland. To say there was a damage to most our items is an understatement. Almost every part of our chest of drawers has damage, our Wardrobe has bad chips gone out of frame and doors. Coffee table ruined too and plenty more damaged items. Called Anyvan to see about insurance and we were told they would not be covering it, even though they took 730 pound off us when we booked and it clearly states that we would be insured. Then they told us to contact the removal firm, who upon taken the call flew into a rage and was very aggressive towards my girlfriend and put the blame on me and my 73 year old dad. We were more or less told to mind our business when we asked about insurance... to sum it up, avoid anyvan if you value your possessions
Excellent communication, value for money and an efficient polite service
Very quick, with polite and professional staff.
They play the 48hours rules and make changes leave you no choice but accept it or pay extra £100
On the day of the move the movers thought the hallway leading to my flat was too long, called up Anyvan and demanded more cash. Anyvan subsequently called me up and demanded that I pay another £50 on-top of the almost £200 I had already paid. if i didn't pay right away, the movers, who had already started to move things until they'd heard my phone ring, wouldn't start move anything else. This had not been communicated with me beforehand. They had only asked what items to move, where they could park – right outside the main door – and how many flights of stairs there were – two. Had this been communicated on the day before when Anyvan had called, then I would've had a choice to seek out other quotes from other movers or to accept the charge. In these circumstances, when I had taken time off from work to move and had already packed, it felt very much like a shakedown. What makes it even more worrisome is that there are several other similar stories out there.
Punctual and efficient
Avoid this company unreliable, unprofessional ,they just send any man with a van as they are just a call center. if you have have issues after they don't wont to know, go with a reliable trustworthy company and save yourself time and money
AVOID. Rogue Moving Company. They don't deserve one star. They are a Polish company. They should be reported to the police. They will provide a quote then , increase their charges without explanation. Their drivers use every excuse to charge you more. Do not use, they are criminals.
Total rubbish. Not collected my bike and won’t refund. Had the cheek to say I had to pay another fee of 50% of the first fee to reschedule. Don’t trust these people. Total con
ANYVAN is rated 3.16 based on 1,179 reviews