ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
All I can say about this company is it is USELESS & INCOMPETENT. I booked them on Saturday 29 May 21, to pick up my new car in Oxford. I received all confirmation emails that this was being arranged, I received a call from an AnyVan representative asking me some questions and to let me know that the driver would be at the garage in the morning to pick up my new car. I made sure on the Tuesday 2nd June 21 with the garage that the car was ready and that AnyVan would be there to pick it up in the morning. Come Pick up day and no email, text or call from AnyVan. At 12pm I called them, after waiting 20 minutes for a representative. I was then informed that they could not find a driver to pick up my car. Now this was booked on Saturday 29th May 21 & a call on the Monday 31st May 21, so far so good, but on the actual day it has to be picked up no contact from AnyVan. Their representative repeatedly apologized, but could not offer a solution or any help at all, just kept repeating "We cannot find a driver". As I am on the phone to this USELESS & INCOMPETENT company, my daughter was on the internet searching for another company. So my question to this AnyVan is how come my daughter can find on the internet in 10 minutes another driver and your company who specialize in transportation cannot find another driver?? My advice to people who are looking go somewhere else, all AnyVan offer is stress and being out of pocket.
Flawless service
Don't ever use this company! Awful service and arrogant, unhelpful drivers! I was expecting a proper lorry, but they turned up in 2 Vans! Left a lot of our stuff behind! Don't use them!
Perfect service friendly staff
Never ever use this company!!! I booked for a 10am start because i have a sick elderly disabled person living with me.The driver phoned at 8.30 am which woke her up,they wanted to start then. This was the start of a terrible day. The 2 delivery guys told us it was Ramadan and that they were fasting which accounts for the fact that they were weak and tired.This did have an impact on their performance throughout the day. The two removal men had the worst Body Odour i have ever smelt in my life.I had to wear 2 Covid masks but i could still smell it and the odour lingered in each room they went in the whole day. They couldn't understand even basic words/instructions in the English language. I took it slow and tried to explain but they just had a glazed look in their eyes and just kept saying 'Yes Boss'. For example there were 3 TV sets over 40' which were on the booking form.I had omitted a 4th TV by mistake. As we had only paid for 3 (over 40') i told them to leave the small one and take the big one but they left the largest and heaviest 66'. They then called and offered to take it for £37 cash, that's a nice little fiddle on the side... Considering 2 garden tables were paid for on the order i actually only ended up needing 1 there could have been some kind of compromise here. They had No packing materials WHATSOEVER! They have damaged furniture and scraped newly applied wallpaper, also chipped paint. I do have photographic evidence of this. If they had understood and followed my instructions this wouldn't have happened. I even told them to take the empty drawers out of a chest so it would not catch the wallpaper but they just went ahead when i was in another room. In both houses they had used the bathrooms without asking any permission and urinated all over the seat and floor area.I believe because of their attitude the they had done this on purpose. I genuinely think this was the first house move they had ever done. One of them actually pointed to a normal coffee table and asked me what it was. My electric bed was brought downstairs without the 2 bases being separated, i told them it was very heavy on the order form and all they did was complain and because they didn't carry the base parts separately or let me know when the bed was going as requested several times they have trapped cables that operate the motor as well as other damage to it and now it is inoperable! There were some pieces of the bed mechanism which came off during the rough man-handling of the frame.I have no idea where the parts belong. This bed alone cost well over £1000 and was used every night by a disabled person. NOT NOW! Thanks a lot! They knew the sizes of furniture when the order asked for them but arrived in a van that was obviously too small, this meant they had to do a second trip,they disappeared for 5 hours and finally finished at 11.30pm. There were no calls or texts offering an explanation for their absence at all. It was only when we went on the 'chat' and had messaged a customer service representative that they called after she said she would contact them. We thought they had run off with our medications and goods so it was extremely worrying. I chose this company because of the glowing reviews from other customers on the internet. I felt really stressed out disappointed with their general unwillingness to do their job correctly. I wish i could give zero stars. I'm totally dissatisfied with their service. Would i recommend these 2 cowboys or this company? NEVER Update: I have now provided photographic evidence of most of the damage caused to Anyvan.com. Yesterday I received an offer from them for the paltry and insulting sum of £140 for the damage caused to my home and furniture! £140 won’t even cover the cost of a technician to review the damage to the motorised bed mechanism. Because of their workers lack of care, training and expertise in the job, a registered Disabled man can no longer benefit from the use of an electric mechanical bed! The bed is completely not usable or fit for purpose. There has been no offer to repair or replace the bed. It’s disgusting customer service from Anyvan.com Tomorrow I am seeking professional advice and direction from my legal representative. I am not accepting £140 compensation. I will seek a true and fair amount to cover the irresponsible damage caused by Anyvan’s employees. This is a true and factual statement about our experience using any van.com Mr Paul Harris and Mrs Patricia Newbery
Very pleasant & helpful drivers, very efficient service
Booked for collection and delivery, the driver kept me informed by text and phone on the day 22/05/2021. When they arrived they were polite and courteous and handled furniture with care. They delivered straight after pickup. Their van was clean and had the necessary equipment for strapping down the furniture. After reading negative reviews was slightly apprehensive but they were great and would definitely recommend anyvan
Brilliant service. Easy to book arrived on time easy transfer and delivery to destination. And to top it all a great price. Would not hesitate to recommend or use again
Charming driver who was excellent and extremely helpful
Great service by Constantin and his friend. Friendly, efficient and speedy. Really impressed.
Terrible customer service
Prefect staff, wonderful experience for me. Must recommend to others.
Impeccable. Nice guys. Great timing. Helpful and respectful. Couldn't be better!
Very efficient and helpful service
Would definately reccomend these removers. Made our move stress free and a lot easier. The two guys we had were quick and helpful. Thankyou both.
I booked this company for a house removal. I apparently forgot to understand that every single item of the house had to on the removal list. Failing to do that left me ditched and abandoned with a couple of vans of stuff still in the property and no way of moving it. I'd paid for the premium removal service... This company, as well as being expensive, WILL ABANDON YOU. I feel like I've been mugged.
Anyvan, anywhere,, anytime. Bravo every one. Superb in every detail. Thanks so much.
Punctual. Very careful with my bed and mattress which they wrapped. Polite and professional I would use them again.
Booked the van. Day before pick up they cancelled because although I had given the correct measurements they realised they actually didn't have a van long enough.
Customer service non existent, gave me a provider whom did not know the customs regulations, no communication with transporter for 5 days, called anyvan whom charge one third of total cost, not interested. Beware the transporters are not even based in UK, if i sent with courier whom sent a canvas side vehicle thus not guaranteed secure or watertight, now not refunding my money either.
ANYVAN is rated 3.16 based on 1,122 reviews