ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Awful company, horrendous customer service and failed transport. We waited for over 6 hours only for our car pick/up delivery to be cancelled. Communication with the "driver" was rude and sparse at best. The transport had to be rearranged for another day meaning, as a small business owner, we lost income. Anyvan showed awful customer service and while they were apologetic, they were very difficult to get hold of and declined any kind of compensation despite us having paid extra for a next day, afternoon pick up. I was disgusted by them. If I could rate them 0 star, I would - 1 star is miss leading.
So bad. So so bad. Showed up without enough space for the things I'd booked, damaged my items, the driver forged my signature and said I'd signed to say I'd received them all in good condition, and the customer service team are constantly changing their story to avoid paying compensation. Made up a story about them taking 'extra stuff' and that's why they didn't have the space (completely untrue, of course). Refuse to pay compensation even when they're totally in the wrong. Absolutely horrific experience which made a stressful move 1000 x more stressful. Just go anywhere else.
Any van are value for money great
Anywan provided a great service keeping all my things safe during the move. There was a little uncertainty about how many vans / people were coming to do the move until the end but I guess that not something I should have worried about.
Disgusting, and unprofessional. Avoid at all costs. On the day of the move, I get a call to say my storage was on the first floor and that I must pay 25 immediately. I was very confused because I never stated that in the phone call. But I paid it. Then they called again because they couldn’t open the padlock, I reassured them they had the right code so it worked. Then 30 minutes later I got a call telling me to give verbal consent that if they broke anything while they attempted to open the door, it would be on me. I refused because I had heard them access it earlier when they called. The drivers arrived, LATE and in a terrible mood. Firstly, despite ample parking space, the drive insisted he could not fit so he mounted the walking path and parked on the pavement. He then immediately told me they had another job and were also running very late and that my things were a lot. I then asked what they wanted to do and if they would even assemble my bed. The driver clearly stressed told me to call anyvan and take it up with them. I called them and was told if I would be happy to get a refund for the bed assembly. They also spoke to the driver. Then the driver said I was not on the ground floor as I stated but rather on the second floor. And once again I had to pay immediately. I did and once again I was so confused because I would never lie about something like that. Now without any moving equipment, they start to lift things, stressed, dragging and pulling as they saw fit. All boxes were broken, my items were destroyed, my mattress, microwave were all damaged. I have moved before and I know there is equipment to use to avoid this. They had none. At the end, there were 12 boxes left and the driver said, he simply had to leave because he needed to also drop off his friend. I had to negotiate with them. In the end they took in 4 boxes and I was left to carry in the 8. I immediately notice as they were leaving that a few of my items were missing, I turn to them and ask, where is my padlock and some items seem to be missing. They tell me that they left behind everything that was not on the inventory. That evening I called customer service to extra how a series of mistakes starting with getting my booking wrong had resulted in me not being at the location and my things being left behind. I also explained the damage. The customer service then believed that as a gesture of goodwill, he would refund 10 pounds which was later increased to 15. I asked customer service why the driver had made claims that I lied about which floor I lived on. He said that apparently, they don't ask people which floor they live on but expect customers to disclose it. Why on earth should that be the responsibility of the customer to disclose this. I was told that the default is on the ground floor and if it is not then you are charged extra. The company should ask people. Oh in the end I ended up paying another 250 to hire another van to bring the things left behind. I also claimed as alot of my goods were damaged and totally they added up to to a cost on over 500. I have been offered 100. Not sure what the 100 is meant to cover. I provided photos and I was being asked to prove if I had photos of items before I moved. Who takes photos of their mattress, microwave, glasses to store for when criminal companies like anyvan might want that as evidence??
Please don't use this company! The good reviews must be fake booked 10 days ago for sofa collection for a 7am-12 collection. got a call at 10.40 to say the job had not been allocated and will not happen today! shocking service. massive call centre in south Africa going by the accent. 5 phone calls later and still no date or time for collection. Very bad experience. keep away!
Very good service
Fantastic service from start to finish. Caring guys took care of my stuff. Worked incredibly hard. Awesome
Great service.....friendly, polite and trustworthy. Highly recommended. Many thanks for your help
Absolutely disgusting treatment! There website is misleading and gives the illusion that it is an established removal company when infact they're no better than a man with a van from Gumtree, they sub the jobs out which I had no idea of! Posing online in their logo' t-shirt and vans! Haha what a joke! If anyone has a van you can essentially work for them! 2 men arrived, they spoke little English, refused to take my sofas, were aggressive and only took a third of my goods saying "too much, no take" they took less than the itemised goods and still paid £425 for the pleasure! They've damaged goods, took chunks out of my new house walls and bled all over our drive after cutting themselves on the damaged mirrored chest of drawers they caused....and yet these drivers don't seem to remember the job when it was escalated?! One had a deep gash on his chest, the other was holding his finger on!....I'm pretty sure I'd remember tbh! The poor excuse of a company has refused to take any responsibility and although we accept no monies can be given for the damages (as it lapsed the 7 day clause) to give not one bit of compensation, or offer a goodwill gesture is despicable! DO NOT USE THEY ARE COWBOYS!!
I had an excellent experience with Anyvan.Placed my request for delivery, person dealing with it 5stars.I was kept up to date on the day by a very good tracking service.The delivery men caused no damage,were polite and quick and I had my furniture in my room in 48hrs. I will be happy to recommend Anyvan.
Just like to say the men where very clear and whent out of there way to make sure we were happy 👍
What a mistake to trust anyvan to do our move... 1. We had booked our move for 9-10am. The driver that was supposed to come was unable to. So last minute anyvan found a random guy with a van and sent him to do our move 5 hours late. This guy even brought his wife with him to help. 2. The van was small, they didn't have anything to cover our mattress (even though we paid for packaging), so I had to use my bedsheets and they didn't use any protection between our furniture in the van. There was no type of protection, no padding, no straps, nothing at all .... Therefore EVERYTHING was scratched and damaged. 3. They broke our wardrobe while trying to disassemble it in front of our eyes and straight away they started taking photos of the damage they caused and tried to make us sign a waiver in order to avoid any responsibility for it. They were unable to assemble it properly in the new house and they left us with a leaning wardrobe which we later broke apart and took to the tip as it was unusable. 4. They got in the van to go to our new house and left 2 (out of the 10) furniture we needed to move behind. We had to ask them to come back in and get them. 5. They left the old house dropping a leg of the desk on the road. Luckily we were just behind them with our car and collected it. If we had rent a van for a day we could have done the move ourselves with much greater care and with no damages and scratches. The only good thing is that our most valuable items (TVs, computer screens etc) we moved them ourselves with our car. They would have destroyed everything.
First of all , I booked anyvan due to the excellent reviews . I paid my £570 in good faith . My van turned up on time the only positive .I looked out of the window and saw a rickety old van coming up the street , not the anyvan I expected as advertised . The driver and his assistant got out came in the house smelling strongly of cigarette, looking disheveled. Again not as per anyvan advertised. No mask no shoe covers and it was raining . Goes in the siting room picked the settee up couldn't get it through the door . We tried to explain it came in 2 , difficult as the driver spoke little English and the assistant none. They go to get electric screw driver , no charged up , so they then put about 4 boxes in the van . They stop that go upstairs and try yo take beds down , come down stairs we forgot the screw driver and Allen key .wheres the nearest b and q and off they go .It was at this point I realised they had no clue what they were doing . They come back and eventually started to pack the van ,which was dirty inside . My husband gad to guide them , he then went with them to the lock up as my furniture was going into storage .We simply had no faith in them whatsoever ever .During this process the driver has a long face ti e conversation with a woman on his own language . I have complained several times about this and feel we should be compensated. I eventually got a voicemail message they are using this as a learning g experience and I will not be compensated . This is falce advertising, and i will be reporting this. I am not hear to be a learning g experience for anyone unless they ask and I give permission . All I can say is avoid this company . To anyvan please tell people the service they booked is not necessarily what they will get , be honest . Falce advertising !!!!
Excellent quality service and delivered on time
Terrible, avoid at all costs! First off, they moved only half the items I paid for. They also damaged a newly renovated kitchen & then refused to compensate me for any of the damage. I’ll be referring them to the relevant Ombudsman.
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! AVOID IF POSSIBLE!!! The movers asked me to remove a protective layer of wrapping around a credenza to see if it would make it lighter (it didn't). They then turned it upside down and used a dowel post to rotate it, causing irreparable damage to the veneer in multiple places. They then rammed the credenza into my heating unit, deeply denting the metal housing. The movers at no time notified me about the damage that was caused. The credenza was the last item to be unloaded, and it was trollied in and unloaded at an angle that concealed the damage to the top. After it was unloaded I watched at a distance while the movers were looking at the top of it, but thought nothing of it until I saw the damage after they had left. It is now clear that they saw the damage and tried to hide it. I also chose the size of the storage unit based on the size of the large pieces of furniture to be moved. I have a 35 square foot unit, but without the credenza I would only need a 30 foot unit. As a result, I'm now paying to store a piece of furniture that has lost all value as I do not have the time/resources to change to an alternate unit at such short notice. I will also need to pay someone to dispose of it on my return to the UK, as it's resale value is effectively nothing at this time as the cost of repairing the veneer and legs is in excess of its value.. This negligence is going to cost me well over 1000 pounds to rectify. When I contacted Anyvan about the damage, they informed me that they will only cover up to 100 pounds for the damage to the credenza (I paid 1200 for it). When I asked about the heating unit damage, they offered me a 20 percent discount because I might be lying and that the damage could have been pre-existing. This despite multiple witnesses that the units were undamaged prior to the mover's arrival, and a dent that watches the damage on my credenza. I am rejecting their offer and exploring other legal avenues. If you value your sanity and your possessions, please DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Just what you want, turned up exactly on time. Courteous and professional, will ask them again.
excellent service, thank you
Racist, sexist, lazy, turned up with no boxes or bubble-wrap, shockingly ''wrapped'' items in grubby blankets only and extorted hundreds of pounds out of a window who had overpaid them already. I intend to take legal action on her behalf. I have moved dozens of time, here and overseas and never witnessed such criminal behaviour - they even said they could not put in an ''extra'' couple of rugs (which were not extra they had simply not boxed them) by telling her the Police would stop them for ''theft'' if they did. What a bunch of soul-less cowboys. Avoid at all costs
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 1,293 reviews