ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
AVIOD!AVIOD!AVIOD! Plenty of other services out there don't choose this! Hidden charges, bad customer service. They are quite nice until they get your money service goes out the window and its pay up or no refund! My booking went up 40% after paying to collection. Company exploits its drives if they don't complete work in non-workable time restrictions.
Please AVOID at all cost unless wants to know to what extended you could be put into trouble and check your stress management. , had horrible experience. Booked for the left over items in house move, clearly told the person over the phone many times about my bespoke items, not be noted correctly. When the driver turned up he looked at the items and said not in the list and he can take it. He left without picking up the items and me and my family with kids left with items on the wet day. Do not expect humanity or curtesy from their driver or from customer service person. The drivers are subcontracted and been paid peanuts to what we pay for the service. I was put under lot of stress some how I ended up finding someone local in 3 hours time we waited in the car all the time and with kids and new born. Though I paid bit more the move was hassle less, when I ask for my money back as they didn't provide the service they were so rude and ask to do whatever I want they won't return the money. To make it worst got a text message saying my items were delivered and could see the photos the driver took and the picking point saying he is going to send them to the customer service person to confirm, He added that to delivered picture, how sneaky and cheating, they just want a free money. Basically want to give NEGATIVE STAR the experience was that worst.
they are stealing money from the drivers.abusive operators,nonfrendly with the drivers.especially with foreign drivers.
Arrived on time, very efficient and the guys were very helpful, for a small move they are perfect.
Good price, fantastic drivers offering to help.
Excellent service!!
Had a removal booked and six items were damaged. Because the removal guys only admitted to one i was offered 50% of the value of that one item and the rest were refused because i didn't have photographs of the items BEFORE i moved house. Being military i've moved a lot over the last 10 years and never had to make a claim. Well over £1000 worth of damage done and offered £50. Disgusted and will never use again
Very polite extremely helpfu l,on time with collection and delivery, couldn't be happier
Excellent. Stress free
A very good service, well organised, kept us informed at all times and a very competitive price. Will definitely use again.
Just the WORST ... late rude driver, no communication, tracking didn't work, belligerent chat staff, driver refused to do job despite having exact details of what it was (a couple of large heavy items they didn't fancy carrying), extra charges.

A horrible experience. I spent 4 hours trying to get it resolved. It should have been so simple. Astonishing really how it could just be so wrong throughout, its almost like a sitcom. Avoid for your own sanity...
Very good and friendly and polite
Absolute liars..
Absolute liars... they asked if they could deliver my Mercedes on an overnight service, as opposed to the same day. I agreed when they confirmed it would be kept in a secure compound. It was kept in a back street car park.... absolute lies... they turned the tracker off so I couldn’t track it, and I was twice promised I would receive a call from the transport team, in order that they could explain why they had lied.

Don’t trust them with anything valuable. I will be suing them for my money back.
The experience was pathetic to say the least. I booked for a removal from Hither Green to Dartford. Initially I booked for around 7.8 cubic m and paid for it. However, later I changed it to 7.2cu,m. However, there was no refund for the excess charge. I booked for slot 10-12. However, the driver did not turned up before 3 p.m. To add to it Customer services had no clue why there was a delay and there was no apology either from the driver or Anyvan. This was not the end. The driver arrived was rude. I booked for 23 boxes and the driver claimed that each box should be considered as two boxes and I need to pay more or he will not collect. In addition to that he offered no explanation for delay and started wasting more time by taking frequent smoke breaks.
After a lot of persuation he agreed but I had to actually get the extra boxes down for him when I have paid for all of them. It was specifically told in the job request that a bed needs to be disassembled and assembled and the driver need to come with required tools. They turned up with inadequate tools and refused to assemble the bed (even if it was paid for). When I refused to sign the job completion sheet, they somehow managed to assemble, but it was not done properly as the hinges came out the very next day. Really unhappy with the service and will not recommend Anyvan.
They broke mine and my husbands mattress and are refusing to cover cost of their damage. Saying it wasn’t broken when their drivers left. We have been sleeping on the couch for a week now as we can’t afford a new one. They were quite rude in their emails and offered us £50 for ‘goodwill’ claiming that they were doing that to be nice. They haven’t taken responsibility for breaking our belongings. When you pay for insurance in the move and something gets broke you expect it to be replaced. We also provided proof and rang up as soon as we saw the damage. Will absolutely not be using them again or recommending them to anyone. £350 gone and will now need to spend more on a new mattress
On the morning of the removal the two man team arrived on time, the mode of transport was a van for transporting horses, but hey ho it is Any Van. Not sure that it was very clean as my furniture was very dirty when I arrived at my new property. The loading of the van was completed quickly and efficiently.
The people purchasing my property also used Any Van and they arrived at my property before I was ready to leave asking to unload the furniture. I was not very happy about this but felt pressured into doing so. Apparently they had another job elsewhere which was timed.
Also on the day of moving I received a phone call from Any Van to inform me that there is a cost of £40.00 per hour if they have to wait any long than half an hour, this should be mentioned when you are booking but is no doubt buried in the small print somewhere. I did incurr additional costs as with house moves there tends to be delays before the monies are transferred, you have no option but to pay.
Would I use Any Van again, probably not, I would prefer to use a more professional moving firm.
My removal men Andre and Gigi were fantastic and went over and beyond to help me with a move that wasn't straightforward. They deserve a pay rise! Unfortunately the sales team failed to mention that there was a £48 per hour waiting fee when quoting ieven though I had indicated that my transaction was a sale and purchase and there may be some wait time and I had been looking for a fixed quote.. The follow up call from the lady who informed me about the wait fee was unhelpful and didnt look to find a solution. Shw kept repeating that the manager would only say what she says. I had to be quite firm. Michael the manager who followed up fairly promptly wirh a call later that day was very good. He was solution focused and recognised where the failings had been. He made up for stress that the sales team had caused.
Excellent, efficient service from booking to delivery. The driver Galin, was polite, pleasant and helpful. All through an easy transaction I would definitely recommend Anyvan
Drivers were rude. Ripped me off and added an extra £200 claiming I’m not on 2nd floor. I am most definitely on the 2nd floor. They said each landing inbetween the floors counts as another floor!! It’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Also said its due to the walk from my flat, there is no walk. It’s down a corridor and the van was bang outside my entrance. Customer service were just as bad therefore pending legal action. Taken videos and pics. They haven’t got a leg to stand on. They also broke my TV. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. they are cheap for a reason. The first thing thing the driver did when he arrived was say ooo they look heavy and started moaning. It’s a bed and a sofa. DOH! They made my move 1000 times worse and the only comfort was the nice pad I moved into at the end. What’s worse is I used this company to move into the flat I just moved out of and they didn’t charge me for the apparent walk from my flat to the lifts (takes 10 seconds btw) but this time they do! They also didn’t turn up to that move and we had to rebook for the day after. Yes I’m stupid for using them again but was trying to save money. And it’s backfired.
excellence