ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

it_service_account@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Perfect apart from I was charged for two items instead of one so not quite 10/10
Great pair of guys. Nothing too much trouble. Worked through without a break. Anyvan have a good business which I would use again. Competitive prices, we’ll worth a look 👀
Whatever you do please dont use this company. We paid £2500 to be moved & they came with two small Van's that were bashed * beaten & dirty. Spoke to each other in their own language completely ignored us left 3/4of our belongings on the drive left bolts to the bed still in our old home. Neighbours had to look after our property till we could get another hire lorry and broke lots of lights & ornaments & offered £50.00 goodwill gesture. So please take head do not use this Company
A company to avoid. Beware, this company will lie about the number of items and take additional money from your bank without your knowledge. BEWARE AND AVOID.
Excellent Service provided from beginning of booking the job, to completion. First Class Professionals (2-man crew, both Driver & Helper). Highly Recommended!
Hi I have had to reflect on the service provided by this AGENCY that BOOK individuals that are looking for work to earn an income that have a vehicle to move items We engaged with ANY VANS to provide at short notice (5 days ) to move our furniture and personal effects from a 2 bedroom bungalow from Somerset 72 miles to Hampshire We informed them that it would require a 2 x standard Luton van load They provided a quote and we paid in advance They sent two men with a Luton van from Peterborough who were an hour late who did their best to load but obviously couldn’t do so The individuals were employed do to do what they could do by Any Vans We were very distressed and dissatisfied as we had too leave our substantial personal property behind This resulted in having to personal hiring another vehicle to personally collect and transfer to our new home Conclusion I have at this moment not chased formally a refund from ANY VANS BUT I would advise be very CAUTIOUS in using this AGENCY As none of the removal individuals are employed direct If you do use them PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM ALL WHAT YOU ARE MOVING If not expect to be disappointed!!!
Excellent service 5 Star all the way. Darren and his assistant were superb. Very efficient, handled everything with care and attention. Dismantled a large Sleigh bed and rebuilt in our new house. I can highly reckon this service.
Having booked a 3 hour window (9-12) for a house move, on the morning of the move I rang the driver to see if I could get a more accurate time only to be told AnyVan had booked him for 5pm that evening and he therefore wouldn't be able to help. The company apologised and refunded when they realised the error was theirs, but did not seem in the slightest concerned that it left me without removals on moving day with no notice and they said they MIGHT be able to help the next day but couldn't guarantee it. I couldn't take the risk. DO NOT RECOMMEND if you are relying on a particular day/time
Service as advertised, quick and efficient. Would use again
Awful company, like to charge you extra after they have arrived and are loading...like, walking too far from accommodation to van for instance when all was explained when the booking was made, charging for extras...or emptying perfectly packed furniture and not informing you. Removal mens attitude was extremely rude and demanding! I refrained from leaving a review for a few weeks to see if stress was a factor in my anger...but no, it's still there! 100% WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Please beware of using this company. I had arranged and paid for my son to be moved from his old accommodation to his new one. They were aware he was a vulnerable student and assured me all would be fine. There failed to collect him, leaving him stranded hundreds of miles from home. He has called and was told the van was on its way. I missed a call at 13 29 pick up was fir 12.00 when I tried to call no response. We had to get a local taxi firm to help us. Contact them today, 3 days later was told they had a problem with the van. No email from then or call to my son. Disgusting service Edit
Brilliant ! 100% I will use you again thank you
Excellent service, the driver was first rate. Nothing was too much trouble.
Buyer beware. If you read the fine print, AnyVan say they merely act as an agent between you and a removals company and aren't a removals company themselves. So, on the day they'll try to get you a service, but if they can't get one then oops! Too bad so sad. In my case, they no-showed with no notice on moving day. When I rang them up they said 'no driver has been assigned' and promised to get me a driver first thing the next day. That driver also no-showed, in fact they apparently never bothered to book one. They gave me a refund but just shrugged when I mentioned the fines, storage fees, and emergency service I had to hire. It's middle men pretending to be a legit removals company. Basically a scam.
Could not fault this company in any way! The driver and his helper turned up exactly when they said they would and were friendly, helpful and professional! Happy to recommend to others, and have done so already.
They made me give them one of my things for carrying stuff up the stairs.
Punctual and easy to track. Goods were handled with care. Would recommend
Very efficient and friendly service with great communication - collected a car and brought it to us. Highly recommended!
These lads did a brilliant job I honestly can say I would highly recommend anyvan for your removal job. They respect your goods and your property they done and give a 100% plus well done 👏
ANYVAN is rated 3.2 based on 1,557 reviews