AMC Removals Reviews

Mr & Mrs Harris
More Photos & Videos
AMC Removals 5 star review on 31st January 2018
More Photos & Videos
Great service and great value, I would highly recommend AMC Removals and would use them again.
Hi Mr McLean, thank you for the five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Moved recently with AMC to a new build estate. We did our own packing and were quite organised for the team, so the whole 3 bedroom house was packed onto the van in about 3 hours. We also paid to have two gigantic high sleeper beds dismantled and reassembled at the new house, which was done for a brilliant price and saved us a huge headache. The team were professional, friendly and efficient (Gonzo, David, Jack and the team made it so easy for us). Unfortunately there was 3 hour delay in getting our keys so we had to pay a late key release charge, but this was out of everyone's control and the team ended up unpacking the van at our new house in the dark, which was unfortunate for everyone.
The boxes were all delivered to the rooms we had specified.
I would recommend AMC. From the ladies in the office to the team doing the removals, it was a smooth process. They were not the cheapest quote I had, but the reviews were good and I am glad we went with AMC.
Hi Louise, thank you so much for the amazing five star review! Thanks also for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Very helpful, reliable service would use this service again
Hi Rose, thank you very much for reviewing our service as five star. All the very best in your new home.
Great service from start to finish. Very helpful admin staff and a fab team of removal guys who did an amazing job on the day itself, a really friendly bunch who worked so hard and made sure all the boxes, furniture etc were put in the correct rooms. Would highly recommend.
Hi Lynn, thank you so much for your excellent review on your experience when moving with AMC Removals and for offering to recommend us. All the very best in your new home.
Guys arrived promptly in very nice new vans. Nothing was too much trouble and they worked very hard for several hours clearing our house. We were very impressed.
Hi Joy, thank you so much for reviewing AMC Removals as five star. All the very best in your new home.
Thank you for your service the guys were excellent friendly and polite made the move stressless thanks again
Hi Mr & Mrs Burns, many thanks for once again using AMC Removals for your house move. Your repeat business is very much appreciated, I'm so happy that our moving crews ensured your move was stressless once again. All the very best in your new home.
The team who moved my furniture were delightful, efficient, thoughtful and such fun. They had the happy task of dismantling and rebuilding a Victorian wardrobe and it was done with care and gentleness. Thank you.
Hi Fiona, many thanks for the great five star review. Our specialist moving team very much enjoyed moving your Victorian wardrobe. All the very best in your new home.
friendly, polite, hard working staff.
Hi Halyna, thank you very much for rating your experience with us as five star. I'm delighted you found our moving crew to be friendly, polite and hard working. All the very best in your new home.
Very helpful and efficient service. They transported an upright piano up two flights of tenement stairs and did so with care and attention to ensure it was placed in the flat in good working order. Good communication and clarity on timing and cost. Would recommend their service without hesitation.
Thank you so much for the great five star review. Our specialist piano team worked very hard and I'm delighted you would recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Have to be truthful and say that i was not initially greatly impressed as the guy they sent around to evaluate was a bit too full of himself and a tad combative....as well as being quite insistent that should i not be in my next house by 12noon i would start racking up charges at an alarming rate!! ... so when the lady from the branch phoned to follow up the visit i said i did not wish to proceed...however...after she reversed some of the concerns the estimator had given me i decided to go ahead.
From that point on the service was first class...from the lady initially, and in particular from the 2 removals guys...they were first class....as i result of the efforts of these 3 people i have no hesitation in awarding 5 stars.
Thank you so much for your feedback and allowing our staff to resolve your concerns, very much appreciated. I'm delighted that overall you were very happy and awarded our crews five stars. All the very best in your new home.
The removal men turned up very promptly and called to let me know they were coming. Throughout the day they were helpful, polite, patient and went beyond themselves to help us. Those guys I couldn't fault.

The one disappointment was being told by the office at 4.50pm (for the first time that day) that if we didn't have our keys by 5pm then the lorry would be returning to the yard and our stuff would go into storage. I had informed the office at 8.45am that day that we wouldn't be getting keys until after 3pm and re-iterated that later in the day to them as well. I felt that this message could have made to me clearly first thing in the morning as it created blind panic when it was delivered.

Despite that, the move could not have happened without AMC.

Many thanks.
Many thanks for reviewing the service received. We too were very worried about whether the keys would actually turn up. Keys arrived around 5.15 pm, so relief all round. Your furniture was all delivered that night ! A great effort by our hardworking crews! We all wish you the very best in your new home.
The team was amazing! The packing team cane and just packed up everything brilliantly. So easy! But the biggest bonus was the removal crew who just worked like machines. They were great company and worked through the day and the heavy stuff like they were feathers. Thanks so much for making our move so much easier!
Thank you very much for the great five star review and describing the moving team as amazing! We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Excellent, professional and friendly service. Couldn’t ask for more.
Thank you very much for reviewing the service as excellent, professional and friendly plus a great five star rating! Couldn't ask for more. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Very professional. They took really good care of me and I can't recommend them enough.
Thank you so much for reviewing the service from our crews as five star, much appreciated. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Could not fault you guys. Everyone was very helpful and so professional. When a bit of laughter with the removal guys, made it more relaxing.

You guys were so helpful considering my difficult position I was put into. So thank you again. Would use you again in a heartbeat, have already recommended you to two people
Hi Lee, what a great review! Thanks for reviewing the staff as helpful and professional and an extra big thank you for recommending AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
Very satisfied with AMC removals work. First time using a removal company and definable will choose their service again.
Thank you so much for placing your trust in AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
What a fantastic team that helped us move last week they were so professional but friendly as well can’t recommend this firm enough from the original surveyor Alex and Catherine in the office to the lads on Friday, totally delighted
Hi Jen, thank you so much for the great five star review on the service received form our moving crews. I'm delighted you reviewed the service as professional and friendly. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
Great moving company. The movers were very good; polite, patient, cheerful and very careful with our belongings. Everything went well; nothing broke, no damage to walls, floors and ceilings and just a fantastic experience.

The experience with AMC Removals was a very pleasant one, they are highly professional, and it is my pleasure to recommend them.
Hi Richard. Thank you very much for the great five star review. Our movers take great care and this has been recognised by you, so much appreciated. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
The men were punctual & very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble & not a swear word was uttered. There was only one major breakage which was a picture but as it was a big move we cannot complain.
Hi Carole, thank you so much for the five star review. I'm sorry about the picture, but this has now been replaced . All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
We selected AMC Removal for our move from London to Edinburgh based entirely on the reviews score and they lived up to the expectations! Catherine was very clear and helpful with planning the move. John and Dave were absolutely brilliant - move on London side was completed within 4hrs (we packed everything ourselves), even our neighbours commented on how professional they were, and they delivered the stuff to Edinburgh safely the following day. I am glad we went with AMC rather than London based movers.
Thank you very much for the great five star review. I'm delighted our service lived up to the expectations of the review score. We all work very hard to ensure every move is a great experience. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
AMC Removals is rated 4.89 based on 299 reviews