AMC Removals Reviews

Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Unit 2, Glenfield Industrial Estate, Perth Road, Cowdenbeath

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
This company was a lucky find! Prior to the move, we received our boxes/bubble wrap in good time to prepare our move. On the day the team turned up in good time and were fantastic. Craig & John (The A-Team!) were brilliant, really good customer service, and extra careful with all of the furniture. The packing and unpacking were both done in less than 3 hours each. Would fully recommend this company to anyone considering moving and maybe ask for the A Team?
If I could give more than 5 Stars I would.From the first enquiry ,to the completion of the move, Fantastic Service! A Great team! I highly recommend your services to anyone who needs a house or business move. Thank you for a professional job Very Well done.👍
We always like to support a family run business, as we feel they go that extra mile with AMC we were not disappointed had a few stressful moments along the way with the move and AMC were helpful and accommodating throughout the process. They managed our move in a friendly helpful professional manner and I would not hesitate to recommend AMC to anyone looking to move.
Nothing was too much trouble for the two lads doing the move. They were tidy and efficient and all goods were protected and looked after. The communication with the office was fantastic and I couldn’t recommend AMC highly enough.
Your guys were simply terrific! It was a long day for them and us due to 2ft of snow at the old property, and the new one.
Covid safety measures were in place which we all adhered to.
I would recommend to anyone. We opted for your company to dismantle and rebuild our bedroom furniture. This was a wonderful addition, worth every penny. A professional service.
Excellent service from start to finish. I didn’t have the easiest of properties to move from but nothing was too much hassle and the removers were professional throughout.
Very professional from first-contact, quotation and delivery of their service. Would use them again without question.
AMC Removals have provided us with first class service from start to finish with our house move from Leeds to Fife. Catherine has meticulously sorted everything out, and always been at the end of the phone to help out with any queries, and more importantly to stop me from stressing out. I can't sing her praises high enough. Two 18 ton vans arrived and Angus, Brendan, Alan and Jack were brilliant packing our stuff up. Nothing was a problem to them, and they made the whole day stress free and we cannot thank them enough.
Service started well, ended chaotic. Loading of our belongings seemed calculated, we didnt get access to our new home until 4.15pm, from there the unloading was as quick as the guys could get away. By the end it felt things were getting dumped literally anywhere. Garden furniture for example strewn all over. No mattress covers/protectors were used as described. I think volume was underestimated, leading to over stacking which has lead to some items having some marks scratches no previously present. My expectations however are this is all pretty standard for a house move, I would still recommend AMC despite the above feedback.
We were delighted by the service AMC provided. The lead up was well organised and clear. On the day, the team arrived on time and carried out a very efficient move. The team we’re professional and very pleasant to deal with and should we move again, we would definitely use AMC.
The guys arrived on time and unloaded everything very quickly and efficiently. They were polite and courteous and I would recommend them to anybody needing this service.
Hi Fiona, thank you for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
Very professional team. Thank you so much for all your help.
Hi Kristina, thank you very much for the great five star review and describing the team as professional. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
The men who came to pack and then did the actual move were great. It was a tough job as I have a lot of books but they managed to keep a sense of humour. I would recommend AMC highly.
Hi Hania, thank you very much for offering to recommend AMC Removals and for reviewing the service as five star. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
excellent in every way
Hi Roy, thank you for reviewing our service as five star. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
Amc were brilliant. Really helpful on the phone and then on the day of the move the two guys were super efficient and helpful. First time ive moved with no breakages and they left all my furniture and boxes in more or less the right rooms . They were also brilliant when I accidentally electrocuted myself trying to change a light bulb!! Bet they never forget that move in a while but they coped amazingly.
Hi Katrina, I'm delighted you were pleased with the move. Our teams are always very careful not to break anything. Glad you survived the electrocution. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
Excellent work in getting our whole house packed and moved in one day! Very good value and great communication and customer service, strongly recommend.
Hi Michael, thank you very much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
Bad weather day to move, but that didnt phase them. Excellent service, would recommend!
Hi, thank you for reviewing the service as five star and for offering to recommend. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
Fantastic service on the day but this service didn't continue after the move. We reported damage to a seat and a heater on the day of the move and noted these on the paperwork as requested.
We dropped the seat off for repair over a month ago now and have had no response to emails or phone calls and keep getting told the person we need to speak to is on holiday or isn't in the office or isn't available.
Very disappointed the after care service has ruined an otherwise great move.
Hi Craig, many thanks for your review. Our customer service team had great difficulty arranging repair of your chair due to Covid-19 restrictions and all repairers being extremely busy. However your chair was repaired and returned to you in time for your Christmas dinner. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
Everyone was very helpful especially Catherine and Margaret.
I worked in John Lewis for over 30 years so i can spot a good employee.they are a credit to the company and pulled out all the stops to get me a moving date.Thank you a million times
Best wishes,and thanks for the laughs(no vodka today!)
Helen Butler
Hi Helen, thank you so much for the great five star review and your very kind comments. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
We saw an AMC removals team at work whilst we were on holiday in the East Neuk of Fife. We thought they looked very professional and we decided then to book them for our own move. They say moving house is one of the most stressful things you'll ever do, but the team from AMC made it go so smoothly. From the initial call to the actual moving day everyone we dealt with was professional and friendly, including some excellent banter from the team on the day.
I would highly recommend AMC removals. They really look after you – and all your stuff too!
Hi Gillian, many thanks for the great five star review. I'm so pleased you were delighted and will recommend AMC Removals. The entire team wish you the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.87 based on 396 reviews