AMC Removals Reviews

More Photos & Videos
AMC Removals 5 star review on 31st January 2018
More Photos & Videos
A mixed bag:
Great home visit, quick quote, seemed very personal
Expensive - however assumed professional
Turned up on time and loaded/unloaded quickly
Moved a large item of furniture rooms without an additional charge
Very little interaction with the guys, I had to ask their names (no badges)
Dining table that was dismantled was damaged, Email communication about this was very efficient although payment slow and still outstanding
My child’s bike bell was snapped off - a new bell would have cost a few ££ but been a very easy way to make a much more personable and positive finish to the experience. Going the extra mile.
Very much a large business and I would look for a smaller local remover next time.
Hi DE. I had a thorough look at your review. Your table was damaged during the move and we are very sorry about this. Your table was covered by our insurance and repaired. We also chased the insurance company and ensured you were paid. Please purchase a replacement bell and e-mail the receipt to mail@amcremovals.co.uk for a full refund. I'm sorry you'll look elsewhere next time, but the entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
The removal men were very pleasant and worked very hard all day. However they turned up nearly 3 hours late and didn't finish until 9.30pm.
Hi Jane, I looked very carefully at the vehicle tracker, they were later than planned arriving at your new address by two and a half hours. This can happen, rarely, but you were kept updated. I apologise once more for the inconvenience caused. All the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.88 based on 307 reviews