AMC Removals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AMC Removals

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy

"We were desprite a family of 3 generations and 3 dogs had to move ! but Liz and everyone we talked to at AMC were so helpfull and taking care of everything. Very professional and service / costumer orientated! And the driver who loaded our furniture (sorry forgot Name) was an engel ! We would recommend AMC to every one because we are more than pleased with them ! Aaand not to forget the price it is amazing for this price you would move ten houses! And all the service and help you get incredible. If you want to move do it only with AMC"
"Wow! What can I say?! The team at AMC removals took so much stress out of moving day, nothing was to much trouble. On the removal day it was me and my 2 young children, and the team even found the time interact with them and make the day a good experience for them, especially my 5 year old. So much so that the next day my son informed me that he wanted to move again as he liked the removal men and being their helper! 5 star service, the team I had where a credit to your company, and I have recommended your company to my neighbour who is about to move. Thank you!"
"Excellent company. Very professional, friendly staff. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent company Tidy careful workmen. Would certainly recommend"
"The movers were friendly, courteous and on time, they went above and beyond placing the furniture exactly where requested...would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them to family and friends"
"Really helpful staff. Asked where we wanted everything to go. Very pleased. Good value for money. Thanks"
"Very good service at a good price. Only gripe would be the truck that arrived was far to big for our small single width cul-de-sac. This should have been picked up in the survey to prevent having to move the truck during the removal to allow neighbours access and wasting some time."
"AMC were very professional and on the ball at all times. The surveyor was very thorough on assessing the amount of items/boxes we needed for the move. The removal team arrived on time and had our 3 bedroom house and garage emptied and loaded in two hours. However, it wasn’t all plain sailing. Moving house is a very stressful time. After paying nearly £600, which I may add, had to be paid two weeks beforehand,we were then informed a few days before the move that if the crew have to wait longer than half an hour to unload the lorry, should there be a delay with the keys, there is an additional charge of £66 per hour. Fortunately we didn’t have a delay. But it was touch and go. Stress we could have done without."
"From the moment the guys arrived they were brilliant, professional and friendly a completely seemless move from one house to the other. Nothing was an issue for them! Would recommend these if moving from office staff to the moving guys, credit were it's due, absolutely awesome. 😀"
"excellent. friendly, courteous,considerate,careful, fast but thorough and careful with packing even the smallest objects."
"The team were excellent and very polite and helpful"
"The guys arrived promptly , were friendly and worked tirelessly. My only trouble was the sofa didn't fit through the door without removing it. They didn't have a screwdriver to remove the door unfortunately."
"I found AMC Removals to be friendly, professional and helpful from the outset. Everyone I spoke to by email and telephone before the move and those who were involved on the day could not have done more. I would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"I could not thank the staff at AMC Removals enough from the office staff and the booking process to the removal guys who helped us move home. They made it hassel and stress free and I was moved in no time at all, the guys were very polite and friendly and were extremely helpful as were the woman in the office who helped get everything arranged and booked for me. Excellent value for money also! would highly recommend this service to anyone."
"Had such a great experience with AMC removals. They communicated with me every step of the way, from a confirmation call the night before to the team calling me when they were on their way, giving me peace of mind that they were definitely coming. I've had removal "companies" before that have let me down without any notice so it was a breath of fresh air to be fully confident in the company I chose this time. The quote given never changed which was brilliant because the team actually helped with more items than I had said I needed help with without being asked. One of the guys even helped us put our bed together once he was finished and the other guys were busy puting the doors back on my American style fridge freezer. They arrived exactly on time and when they saw all that was to be taken they said " easy peasy" which made me feel at ease because there's nothing worse than whrn a removal team made you feel a nuisance for having difficult items to be moved. The guys were all so friendly and got the job done in no time at all. Would 100% use again and recommend to anyone!!"
"Gents arrived at time agreed.Handles by belongs like their own. Polite, efficient and professional"
"Excellent service from first phone call to the men leaving after our moving day. They arrived promptly, discussed what they were going to do and csrtord our their work very professionally. The boys we had were indeed a credit to your company. Our price was very reasonable too. If I was ever to move agsin( not likely!!!), I would not hesitate to use AMC again."
Thank you so much Mr Neville for the great five star review. You never know, you might move again! I'm delighted you found the price to be reasonable. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
"Very professional and friendly service. Worth the money"
Hi Mr Roxburgh, thank you very much for reviewing our service as five star, professional and friendly. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
"Margaret was very helpful when we needed to organise a removal at very short notice. The removal team were extremely efficient and professional and very helpful. I would highly recommend AMC Removals."
Thank you for the great five star review. I've passed your comments onto Margaret. We all hope you have settled nicely in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.88 based on 199 reviews