AMC Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend AMC Removals
Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
Guys that moved my stuff were great. They even put some of the large items upstairs for me in my new house.
The removal men where fantastic
Totally professional, well organised with excellent communications. The crew were ace. Couldn’t be better.
AMC moved us from Perthshire to Coventry in the West Midlands. The survey, the quote and all communications were excellent as was the move itself. The three guys who loaded us up and the two guys who unloaded could not have been more smart, polite and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble despite the long distance they had travelled with our belongings. Would not hesitate to recommend this fine company.
AMC removals was excellent from booking til the moving day. Especially the moving team on the day was friendly & professional, and we got moving done swiftly. We would ask them again for another move and would reccommend to others.
Good company would use them again .. friendly fast and workers were second to none
Great service. Very helpful.
The team at AMC made what was a potentially extremely stressful move, much easier.
Very good and friendly
Thanks, guys for a great job. Gonzo, John & Onan (I hope I've got those right!) were careful, helpful and efficient and remained cheerful despite the challenges. 4.5 stars to the admin, who were great in making arrangements, apart from insisting that I use the boxes supplied rather than the smaller ones I'd requested for my heavy books. 5.5 stars to the guys who managed to lift those boxes up & down stairs, even though it was hard-going. Overall, thanks for helping to make moving as straightforward as possible.
Great service, makes the move so much easier!
Service from start to finish was very professional. The crew on moving day were friendly & efficient. Would highly recommend. Thank you AMC
Absolutely Brilliant. Second time I've used them and would highly recommend. I thought I had left a box of Music Tuition books and they searched for them. The books later turned up combined in another box of stuff which I DID actually have but until I found the items this didn't stop them from contacting the crew who did my move and making serious enquiries on my behalf

Excellent service and they go above and beyond
I recently arranged for AMC to remove my belongings and put into storage for me. Everyone I have dealt with throughout the process have been very friendly and helpful and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
AMC provided an excellent service from start to finish at a really competitive price. Quick to survey, quote and supported by office based staff and friendly removals team.
John & Jack arrived on time and early in the morning, just as we had requested. They were polite and professional from the start, very hard-working, and careful with our possessions. Their positive attitude took away the stress of moving for us, and we really appreciate their can-do approach throughout the day. This was the first time we used AMC, and we would definitely use them again, as well as strongly recommend them to family & friends. Huge thanks once again guys, super job!
Really happy with the move. The two guys had a massive job to do on their own but managed to get it done well and in good time. Very pleased with the whole service
Personnel assigned to the pack up and load up were first class. Very professional, polite, friendly and helpful with 3 personnel assigned on this day in Rosyth, Scotland (Aug 2020). The delivery day (next day) 2 of the same crew did the unloading into the new house in Brampton, Carlyle area England and showed the same qualities in their previous day service.

I was a little surprised hearing moving company would not pick up unpacked boxes and wrapping paper, but maybe that is because of the pandemic guidelines
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend AMC Removals. Everyone we dealt with was helpful and professional, from the office team through to the team that handled the move on the day. These folks really know their stuff and helped moving home to be a little less stressful.
arrived on time very helpful well mannered gentlemen thanks for your help I’d recommend the service to family and friends
AMC Removals is rated 4.88 based on 341 reviews