AMC Removals Reviews

Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Unit 2, Glenfield Industrial Estate, Perth Road, Cowdenbeath

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
AMC handled my removal from Edinburgj to Cheshire very professionally. Their pricing structure is clear, they were flexible on inventory amendments, and kept me advised of arrival times at both ends of the move.
Happy with the service AMC provided. Reasonable price, moved all our items without any issues and the team were very helpful. Would recommend.
Great service moving from Scotland to England - the moving guys couldn’t have been more helpful in addition to Catherine in the office
Worked really hard to get all our stuff moved, nothing broken or damaged!
We have recently moved and chose AMC due to a recommendation. From start to finish they were fantastic, we were moving into a new build property and needed the flexibility and reassurance that we could move dates at short notice and also have the option of storage again at short notice. I can honestly say nothing could not be accommodated. On the day the removal men were on time and efficient, they were both friendly and professional and did not leave a mark anywhere. I would highly recommend AMC to anyone
Brilliant your people at all stages of this move were excellent from my first phone call to exiting my new property Thank you
Amazing and Hassle free service from AMC. The guys were so professional and done the job perfectly. I would highly recommend AMC. If you want your house move don’t look anywhere else 👍🏼👍🏼
The lads were great lost my tv legs but what can you do
Very professional guys Great job Thank you!!
Angus, Lewis, and Ben were great on the day of our move. They were friendly, kind, and had humour. As a team, they had great camaraderie. Thanks for the amazing help! The office team was lovely to deal with. Catherine, Margret, and Shannon were patient, sweet, and expert with advice and guidance. A huge thank you to all of you for making a stressful day far less so.
Shaun and John were a pleasure to deal with and did a great job! Would definitely recommend. 👍
We used AMC for moving two large heavy items to our new home. We were very pleased with the service and would happily use them again in future.
Friendly, efficient, great value for money and professional - absolutely amazing. Forget the rest, hire these guys.
Helpful,cheerful and despite delay in our contracts stayed late to complete the job. A great team of men and very helpful office staff
Excellent company to move with. They made the process so easy from start to finish. The movers were amazing, quick, clean and well organised. I would definitely use them again.
Extremely happy customers - Jason helped us move last weekend into The Gallops - without him and is team we couldnt have done it. No stress, quick and professional move. Highly
Simple, straightforward and completely professional throughout. Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending AMC for any removal. Extremely happy customers- thanks to all involved
Have removed from home into your storage and are due to move to our permanent home in a couple of weeks maximum. Will write a more detailed review when removals completed. Thank you. Robina Forbes
AMC were incredibly helpful during my move. My original company let me down with quite short notice, AMC stepped in and sorted everything out quickly and efficiently. THe staff were approachable and friendly.
Thanks very much AMC for your help with our recent removal. They called on the moving day in advance confirming their arrival time. They were very careful with all our possessions and we enjoyed a bit banter with the guys while they emptied the property. Despite a short delay gaining access to the new property, the whole team were very understanding and extremely professional. I’d happily recommend AMC to my friends and family. Thanks again for a great job! 👍
AMC Removals is rated 4.86 based on 478 reviews