AMC Removals Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend AMC Removals

How would you rate AMC Removals?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great service with a dedicated team."
Mr & Mrs Gayfer
Verified Buyer
"They were very sufficient and helpful with our move and prompt arriving at our premises"
"AMC did a great job of our removal. The initial survey was carried out in a very professional and helpful way and when we had questions they were quickly answered. The packing took place on one of the snowiest days in winter but the team arrived on time and set to work quickly and efficiently. The original plan was to pack one day and to move us the next but when the second team arrived and the the work went on quickly we were asked if we would like to move on the same day! This was achieved and everything was moved into the new house, beds were rebuilt and everything was put where we wanted it - all by 6:30pm the same evening. A team even came back a few days later to move our washing machine and dishwasher into place as that couldn't be done on the removal day. We would certainly recommend AMC for a professional, careful, helpful and reasonably priced removal service."
Yvonne Mathie
Verified Buyer
"We were very pleased with the team which did our removal. The assessor was friendly ,polite and helpful when looking around our house and explained the service as one to take the stress off us for the moving day and I felt this was the case. They arrived the day before and packed up for a few hours then came back the following day packed and moved the rest. They were efficient, friendly and helpful and packed fragile items with care. They labelled most of the boxes which made unpacking a lot easier. I would recommend AMC removals as I felt they gave us an excellent service for a fair price (compared to a local competitor)."
Fraser Arnott
Verified Buyer
"Great service also polite workers Highly recommend"
Hilery Williams
Verified Buyer
"Good price, pleasant people; courteous service, quick and efficient. I would have prefered not to to be asked to give feedback 3 times - on paper then online twice, after I had not had the time (or internet connection) to respond to the first email. Moving is stressful enough without being nagged to fill forms in!"
Hi Hilery, thank you so much for the five star review. I am sorry, however, you felt you felt nagged to leave a review. I'll pass your comment onto our customer service team as we really do value all feedback. All the very best in your new home.
Jennifer Bell
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time, were really friendly and helpful. Was stress free and straightforward. Thank you"
Hi Jennifer, I'm so glad you found your move with AMC Removals to be stress free and straightforward. We all wish you the best of luck in your new home.
"The removal from our home to your storage was excellent. Also being able to keep it in storage till we have found a home gives us assurance that you will deliver to our new home."
Thank you so much for the five star review. Your furniture is safe and secure in our new warehouse. Just let us know when you require delivery to your new home.
Andrea Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Would definitely recommend. Professional,punctual and pleasant with very competitive prices."
Hi Andrea, I'm really delighted you will recommend AMC Removals and that you found us to be professional, punctual and pleasant. All the best from the team at AMC Removals.
Mr Lindsay
Verified Buyer
"An excellent service both before and during move. Good to be able to talk to knowledgeable and friendly staff by telephone. Our move, which included a short storage period between out and in, went exactly to plan. Good job."
Hi Mr Lindsay, I'm very happy that your were delighted with your move and that you found our staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Gordon Willmott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, on time, full house removal in less than 2 hours. Great guys doing the removal, good value, didn't overcharge, very organised and importantly took great care of our belongings. Worth all their positive reviews on line and would happily recommend."
Hi Gordon, many thanks for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. We look forward to moving you back in soon!
"Efficient, friendly removers. Nothing too much trouble for them. Worked very hard without a break till finished packing/unloading. Would certainly recommend them."
Thank you very much for your five star review and for recommending AMC Removals. All the best in your new home.
Jackie Flogdell
Verified Buyer
"The boys were very efficient, i think they went beyond what was supposed to be listed, being disabled and totally unorganised, they did more for me than i had imagined was organised, they were pleasant, very caring, i cant thank them enough for the caring and extra help they provided, much appreciated."
Hi Jackie, thank you so much for the great review. I am really pleased you were delighted with the service provided by our team, I will pass on your thanks. All the best in your new home.
Silvia Ruiz Camara
Verified Buyer
"I can only praise the service of AMC Removals for the easy and stress free moving that we had. Everything from the assistance over the phone to the handling was brilliant. The guys were super punctual, friendly and handled the items with care. I never thought I would feel zero stress on the moving day. Thanks a lot!"
Hi Silvia, I am delighted there was 'zero stress' on moving day. This is a credit to our office staff and moving teams. Thanks for the great five star review. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
"Arrived on time. Very professional in the way they handled our move. Took very good care at both locations, and ensured our new house carpets were protected, with no mud from the site getting in them. Nothing was too much trouble for the 3 guys in the team. I would have no hesitation in recommending AMC Removals."
Many thanks for the great five star review. I am delighted you will be recommending AMC Removals. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Michael Clark
Verified Buyer
"Great service and people. No issues at all with AMC. We had 1 plate break which was probably down to our packing, otherwise everything arrived in the condition it was collected!"
Hi Michael, we were sorry to hear you had a plate broken, but otherwise everything went to plan. Thanks for the five star review. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best.
Jennifer Good
Verified Buyer
"The amc removal team were fantastic, from start to finish. They were easy to deal with at quote stage, kept in touch via email right up to the move date and accommodated our last minute dramas! The removal crew were polite and helpful and super hard working! I would definitely recommend amc removals in the future. Thanks guys !"
Hi Jennifer, thank you very much for your great five star review. Our teams worked very hard and were delighted to be able to accommodate your last minute change. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Lynne Wright
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service we received from AMC. Very nice team who moved us from Edinburgh to Fife. Would highly recommend this removal company."
Hi Lynne, thank you very much for your five star review. Our team wish you the very best in your new home.
Eilidh White
Verified Buyer
"From the very first phone call the team made the process easy for us. No question was too silly and they put us at ease straight away. On the day we received a phone call from the removals men in advance of the time booked, they were able to come along earlier which suited us as it gave us time to properly clean the old house once the van was loaded. The guys were very friendly, nothing was too much trouble and they took away lots of the stress we felt by professionally removing our items. They then waited with no complaints for a considerable amount of time while we got the keys for the new House. They then unpacked us quickly and set us up for our new chapter. They were amazing."
Hi Eilidh, we all appreciate very much your great five star review. Our teams really work hard to ensure a stress free move and we're all really happy you were delighted with your move. All the very best from all at AMC Removals.
"The guys from AMC where great. I was prior to their arrival so stressed. They were very helpful, professional and I could not fault them at all and made it all so hassle free. Highly recommend."
Thank you very much for offering to recommend AMC Removals and thank you so much for your great review. All the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.87 based on 79 reviews