AMC Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend AMC Removals
Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
A very hard working and pleasant bunch of guys. They were flexible and understanding with our house move. Would use again in the future.
Excellent end-to-end service. Very impressed with the initial on-line chat with Laura, which was friendly and quick. Catherine was equally efficient dealing with the administration side of things. The two man removal team made short work of the actual move and everything was completed in less than the time estimated. Responsive service, approachable staff and good value for a small move - would certainly recommend.
Hi Janet, what an amazing five star review, thank you so much! Thanks also for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
The guys were efficient and polite. Told on day what was to go for storage and they carried out my wishes to the letter. Hope the same team deliver my items coming out of storage with delivery date of WED. 19TH FEB 2020. Office staff also very helpful on the phone. 10/10 so far.
Hi Heather, much appreciate the great five star review. Do keep in touch with feedback for delivery from storage. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
This team of people were fantastic - start to finish worth every penny. The guy that came to measure up was excellent, and the three that actually did the move were professional, punctual, polite, friendly, funny and all round good folk. I would recommend AMC to anyone that would listen and will never bother with another moving company - you have my business for life.
Hi Mr & Mrs Harris, many thanks fore the great five star review and amazing photo! Much appreciated. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
2 vans!! Arrived good & early, plenty of men. Moving was no problem. Lots of banter going on, good to see & hear informs you that they work together. AMC provide a real quality experience, the office staff couldn't have been more helpful, even phoned on the day of the move. Quality in motion
Hi Frank, thank you so much for the great five star review, much appreciated. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
The men couldn't get a sofa out of the hall way.Which later I got some one else to do it.They broke a hall light cover.they damaged my HD1 television.The damages they rendered cost more than what I paid for the job. Martin
Hi Martin, I'm so sorry you were not happy with the service received. Fortunately you have full and comprehensive insurance cover for your tv and light. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Both guys excellent,carried out the job in a pleasant an d professional manner.
Hi Mr Heigh, I'm so happy you experienced a pleasant and professional service from AMC Removals. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Recommended company. Any problems quickly resolved.
Hi, many thanks for reviewing our service as five star. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Great teamwork from Andrew and Gordon. Easy to get on with and got the job done with no hassle and no damage.
Hi Neil, thank you so much for reviewing the service from Andrew and Gordon as five star, much appreciated. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
So I have moved house about 5 times in 10 years. These guys the most professional and the most pleasant. Moving is never fun but it nearly was! No breakages and very respectful of possessions and thoughtful as to where things were going. Would highly recommend.
Hi Vic, thank you so much for describing the service as professional with no breakages. Much appreciated! All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
House moves are very stressful but AMC,s part of it was totally stress free, a great crew of very obliging guys. If you are moving, go to AMC.
Hi Robert much appreciated you describing the service as stress-free. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Amc removal are excellent company I used them for my removal and they took great care to cover every item of furniture so there was no way anything could be damaged at all . Very successful removal I was more than happy with this company and would recommend them to anyone I know thanks for your great work
Hi Catherine, thank you so much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
We were very happy with the service we received on the first leg of our move into storage. The team arrived at the time stated and provided an efficient and friendly service. If the second leg from storage into our new home goes as well we shall be very satisfied.
Hi Archy, thank you so much for the great five review. I'm so happy you are delighted with the service so far. Do keep in touch with your feedback. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend AMC Removals! We relocated from Scotland to England and from start to finish they were faultless on every level. Professional, friendly, polite and excellent value for money. 5 stars isn’t enough! Thank you for providing such a good service, we will definitely be in touch for our next move.
Hi Gillian thank you so much for the great five star review. I'm delighted you were so happy with the service. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Everything went so smoothly so very happy. Would recommend
Hi Sarah, thank you so much for recommending AMC Removals and describing the service as smooth and happy. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Excellent service. Friendly, professional movers.
Hi Leanne, thank you so much for describing the service received as five star. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Excellent service from the first contact right through to the crew on the day. Would recommend this firm.
Hi Dave, much appreciate you reviewing our service as five star. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Excellent friendly service and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you
Hi Sandra, thank you for describing the service as excellent and friendly. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Great team who carried out house move professionally and efficiently
Hi Nadia, Thank you very much for rating the service from AMC Removals as five star, much appreciated. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
Hard working and efficient young men. Nothing was too much trouble for them I would recommend to anyone.
Hi Veronica, thank you so much for offering to recommend AMC Removals and for describing our crew as hardworking and efficient. All the very best from us all at AMC Removals.
AMC Removals is rated 4.88 based on 288 reviews