AMC Removals Reviews

Joe Beirne
AMC Removals 5 star review on 5th February 2020
Mr & Mrs Harris
AMC Removals 5 star review on 31st January 2018
Arrived first day to move to storage and was very efficient, vehicles right size and clean. Crew were very helpful and friendly. Day 2 move to house was same crew and like clockwork too with no concerns. Another move to go in 5 weeks which is more testing.
I have moved quite a lot in my lifetime due to military service. This company were amazing. From the time of submitting my request for a quote, the careful planning of the route to both old and new property. I was consulted every step of the way. The ladies in the office Catherine and Margaret were so helpful. Nothing was to much trouble for them. On the day of the move the lads Alan and Angus were just brilliant. They were professional and very accommodating. Nothing was a hassle for them. From dismantling my bed and getting the bed into my new home and building the bed took quite the effort but they would not give up. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to move. I hope this was my last move but if that is not the case, it will be AMC that I call.
Used AMC for the fourth time in as many years. Never disappoint. First class service - nothing's a problem. Professional and courteous throughput move.
excellent service for the money, the staff was very courteous at every step of the way. The actual moving crew was great !
AMC - our moving team of Craig, John and Ben were fantastic. They made moving day very easy for us. We would recommend the company.
AMC were ace when I moved my stuff into storage on 17th June. Was kept up to date with things from quote to the big day. Guys were there in the morning, explained how it worked and just got on with it. Hats off to them for carting my heavy bulky furniture down from the 2nd floor, plus my gazillion boxes! All was packed away into the containers ready for storage with no problems. This is the third time I have used AMC, don't reckon I will go anywhere else. Catherine is a star, she must have thought some of my questions were ridiculous but was professional throughout and I'm even all arranged for moving when our new house is ready!
I previously used AMC for my last house move and was very impressed with the service that I received on that occasion four years ago, this time not so much. The vehicle provided was inadequate, normally used for rubbish removal. My cooker door was smashed to smithereens and a glass topped coffee table met the same fate. The driver immediately admitted to breaking these and advised me to claim however as I had not accepted the "optional" insurance I was refused any recompense at all costing me more than £150.00,certainly wouldn't ever use recommend or consider them again in any circumstances
Our moving experience with AMC was 5 star. Angus, Craig, Alan and John were super professional, polite, friendly and patient, especially working on the hottest day of the year. Our belongings were well looked after and the guys worked quickly and efficiently throughout the day. The whole process was made stress free by the team during the day as well as friendly support from Alec, Kathryn, Margaret & Shannon. No hesitation in recommending this fantastic family run company. Thank you so much!
Excellent service !
A group of professionals. We had the packing and moving service and it took all of the stress out of the move. Packed on day 1 and moved on day 2. They did all the work and did it well.
Excellent experience from start to finish. Katherine was a pleasure to deal with, very helpful and patient! The estimate was quick and accurate. We can’t say enough good things about the crew! Lovely, efficient, friendly and fast! Highly recommended!
Excellent service would highly recommend
This is the third time we have used AMC, and each time they have been excellent. Their staff have all been polite and helpful, and communication with the office has been superb. We have used them for storage as well as for removal. Having had items in store for almost 18 months, we expected linen and similar items to be at least damp, but they were not. Altogether 3 very satisfactory experiences. We would not hesitate to recommend AMC.
Fantastic service from quotation stage to moving. Would highly recommend and have already recommended to a couple of people. Staff all very accommodating and did a great job.
Good hard working team, with good communications with client, and happy to assist where they can
Good serves. Second team were worried about van floor being a bit wet but I gave them a good tip so they went away happy
The removal men were excellent (Gordon + co). Nothing was too much bother and I had no worries about anything. Very friendly. Excellent service from the office staff right down to the removal.
Arrived on time and did a great job .would recommend to anyone who is moving thanks again Guys
If I could rate more than 5 stars I would. The whole process was painless & stress free. The guys doing the move were brilliant, really helpful & friendly. I will 100% be using them again when I get back to the Scotland and I move my stuff from storage into a house.
My daughter needed to store furniture quickly. The girls on the phone were brilliant. Service was excellent and speedy and regular updates .
AMC Removals is rated 4.86 based on 429 reviews