AMC Removals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AMC Removals
Telephone

How would you rate AMC Removals ?

"Arrived on time, carried removal out in a very professional manner and took great care of all items. Would definitely recommend. Thank you"
"Fantastic guys very friendly. credit to the company. arrived promptly. took great care of everything professionaly. would recommend to everyone overall first class service 😊😊"
"Efficient, helpful, friendly and careful in their work."
"Excellent service by both guys. They did everything for me and made my move so easy. Thank you"
"Highly reccomend AMC removals. We've now used them a few times and have been throughly pleased. They staff are fantastic to deal with every step of the way and the move is seamless."
"Excellent customer service from start to finish; all staff were friendly and informative, and any queries we had were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Our furniture was held in storage for several months, with no problems encountered. The removal teams were extremely professional and helpful. I would not hesitate to use AMC Removals again, and would recommend AMC Removals to anyone who needed their services."
"The team that arrived to move us were amazing. Nothing was to much trouble and everything was moved with great care. They were all cheerful and polite even a down pour didn't dampen the spirits. The admin staff were also very helpful managing to get the move sorted in a short amount of time, responding to queries very quickly. An all round exalant job."
"Couldn’t have been happier, from start to finish I felt in very capable & trusted hands. Moving is always stressful but Shannon certainly put myself at ease. She went through everything with me & I couldn’t have asked for a better service. The two gentlemen that moved my furniture were top at there job as well, they were very polite & I couldn’t believe how efficient & quick they were. Definitely w well deserved 5 star rating from start to finish, I will highly recommend."
"Very good, reliable service. Friendly team and flexible when required. Competitive pricing and would definitely recommend. Made whole process very straightforward"
"Everything was delivered safely and securely. The team were polite, quick, helpful and took care not to get wet/mucky feet on the floor. The job was properly specced, with three vans and five guys. So, they got the most important things right. I had a few minor grumbles though. The online portal didn't work for me. I'd have preferred a more straightforward contract/job confirmation. For example, despite asking for Ts&Cs in advance, we were told the day before the move about a condition relating to waiting time. I suppose we could have expected that, but I did ask if there was anything we needed to know and was not provided any information apart from the original job spec. Although the office staff were also friendly and helpful, things seemed a bit disjointed. We had to confirm a change to our plans multiple times before the change was accepted. Similarly, we were told the guys would arrive at 9.30, but they arrived a good bit earlier than that, catching us a bit off guard."
Hi Stewart, many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I immediately passed your concerns to customer service. We can see the lorry arrived at 8.44 am which was earlier than the 9-10 am slot confirmed the day before. We are really sorry for this. We are also sorry that you did not like the on-line acceptance portal, there is the alternative available to sign and return a printed acceptance, but we'll make sure in future all our clients are aware of alternative means of accepting their quote. Thank you again for your constructive feedback. We'll make sure our service is improved taking into account your concerns. I'm delighted you were otherwise happy with the service and wish you all the best in your new home.
"Great service no problem too big Great value definitely recommend AMC"
Hi Jim, thank you so much for the five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the best in your new home.
"Moving home is very stressful but the AMC team made it an enjoyable experience. From packing and loading to delivery and installation the guys were professional, careful, well organised, incredibly hard working and cheerful. We could not have asked for nicer people. Paul, John, Pete, Adam and Gonzo, thank you so much for actually making the move such a success."
Hi Derek, thank you so much for the great five star review. I'm so glad you were delighted with the service. All the best in your new home.
"Excellent service the guys were great"
Hi Anna, thank you very much for the five star review, I'm so glad you found the service to be excellent. All the very best in your new home.
"Our three man team were prompt friendly and helpful and just got straight on with the work. They were a calm and in flusterable even when time was tight. Hard working well organised guys and worked really well as a team"
Hi Andrew, I'm delighted you found the crew to be friendly and helpful. Thank you also for awarding our service as five star. All the very best in your new home.
"Guys done a very good job quick and efficient, no mess either"
Hi Gary, thank you very much for taking the time to review our service. All the best in your new home.
"We were delighted with the complete service we received from AMC Removals. Shannon was so helpful with her guidance on what we required and answered every question we had in the days prior to the move. The moving team did an outstanding job at packaging up our house the day before the move and then on the actual day itself. They were punctual, considerate of our family and belongings and made the whole process as smooth as possible. We would highly recommend AMC Removals to anyone looking for help when moving house."
Hi Christine, thank you so much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
"They were reasonably priced and the guys were very friendly and did a good job. Thank you AMC!"
Thank you for awarding our service five stars. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
"From first contact with AMC to moving in to our new house, everything ran like clockwork. We realised 2 days before the move that we needed more temporary wardrobes: this was organised immediately for a small fee. The 3 guys worked so quickly, they had the house cleared in no time. Make sure you tell them if you want something left behind or it will be on the van in a flash! I had to run out to get my hoover back out of the van so I could vacuum the carpets before we left. They were very polite and cheerful, nothing seemed to derail them, even when we had trouble getting a rather large treadmill out of a room. Would definitely recommend AMC. ."
Hi Gary, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience when moving with us. Thank you also for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
"I cannot recommend AMC Removals highly enough. We had the whole house pack and move undertaken in two days. The guys came in politely and packed the house up within a few hours. On the day of removal the same lead came round and I was surprised how much work they did and how they went out of the way to ensure everything was to how we wanted it as well as checking."
Hi Cathy, many thanks for the great five star review and for taking the time to highlight what you thought of our crews. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
"Guys were more than helpful polite and courteous and were very careful."
Hi Ian, thank you very much for the five star review. I'm really happy you found the crews to be helpful, polite and courteous. All the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.88 based on 146 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!