AMC Removals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AMC Removals

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy

"Great, friendly service."
"Fantastic work by a fantastic team. They were quick, professional and very cheery. Even so kind as to be patient and wait for me while I was having to travel between homes."
"Excellent service! The team were amazing. Very efficient and professional."
"Efficient friendly listened to us where just reply nice men"
"On time....friendly and efficient staff.....patient."
"Excellent service from the AMC removals team. They couldn’t have been more helpful. Great job packing and great job re-assembling a difficult bookcase!"
"We were needing help at short notice and AMC did there best to help, they were on time and very professional. Alec went out of his way to help and very very polite and professional . If you need a removals company I would highly recommend AMC."
"From start to finish these guys were totally professional. Moved from NE Fife to Scottish Borders. Loaded 2 Lorries with 2.5 hour drive then unloaded. All in 6 hours. Everything arrived undamaged. Price was fantastic. Couldn't have asked for better. Would thoroughly recommend 100% for anyone thinking of moving. Thanks for a great job. Trevor"
"Hi I’m almost ready to get my furniture out of storage, can you tell me when I’d be able to do this please? Regards Yvonne"
"I received excellent service by AMC Removals. The team arrived just on time and moved all of my items swiftly and carefully. No damage was done to my furniture. I am very happy and I definitely recommend your services to future customers."
"Moving is stressful at any time but AMC removals were excellent from booking to the day of moving, the 2 guys that we had were faultless to a tee they explained everything they were going to do and were very respectful of our belongings by wrapping our glass unit in bubble wrap and also our sofa covered. Couldnt fault them at all. I would defanitely reccomend AMC removals and i would use them again and will reccomend to family and friends. Keep up the great work !!!!!!"
"Very fast and efficient from start to finish."
"The two removal men were courteous, hardworking and efficient and I would use them again."
"The guys from AMC Removals that helped us move were excellent. Despite the fact we had a wait a few hours for the transaction to complete they never complained once and worked incredibly hard to ensure the house was cleared and then allowed us to move in to our new home. This was a great customer experience and I would highly recommend your business to anyone else. They were professional, diligent and calm when that was exactly what was needed on the day."
"Very helpful and friendly team. Worked very hard in awful weather, and took great care of all of our stuff. Highly recommended. Many thanks!"
"Very professional, careful and friendly. I would highly recommend this company. A very satisfied client. Arthur Berry."
"Outstanding service and extremely professional."
"Guys turned up on time, proffesional job done. Friendly service throughout my move from booking it to the guys doing the move. Easiest move I have ever done 😁"
"Had us moved out of house and unpacked in new house quickly and efficiently. Friendly and professional staff. Would recommend."
"Our move was exceptionally smooth thanks to the men who came to our home. They were very careful with our belongings and could not do any more to assist. We would not hesitate to recommend your service to any one. A big thank you to all the office team who patiently assisted me with my limited 'technology'. Jim and Gwen Kinninmonth"
Hello Gwen, thank you for the great five star review and for reviewing the service as exceptionally smooth. All the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.88 based on 178 reviews