AMC Removals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AMC Removals

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy

"This is the second time we have used AMC and I would throughly recommend them."
"AMC Removals have been courteous, friendly and helpful at every stage of my removal and during the time that my furniture was in store and that goes for all employees. I would heartily recommend AMC to anyone."
"Excellent service from AMC with a great price and smart tidy vehicle. Their team were brilliant especially Catherine who sorted the move out for us from 500 miles away from Angus and Pete who arrived on time cleared the house in double quick time and arrived as promised at the new location and had everything off and distributed in a couple of hours. Would recommend them again and agin."
"Excellent service from AMC with a great price and smart tidy vehicle. Their team were brilliant especially Catherine who sorted the move out from 500 miles away and Angus and Pete who arrived on Tim, cleared the house with great care in double quick time and arrived as promised at our new home and had everything off and distributed in a couple of hours. Would recommend them again and again."
"I was very impressed with everything before and during my move. Would recommend to others."
"AMC’s employees were professional and efficient. They uplifted my belongings and deposited them at my new address without incident. They were friendly and considerate throughout. I highly recommend AMC."
"Excellent service. Men worked so hard on a sweltering hot day. Everything arrived in perfect condition with no breakages or damage. Would highly recommend."
"I have nothing but respect for the AMC removal team who completed our move: they made light work of the heavy lifting, treated our belongings with the utmost care, were courteous and helpful, and all that with smiles on their faces... you need a bit of humour on one of the most stressful days of your life! Top job."
"A mixed bag: Great home visit, quick quote, seemed very personal Expensive - however assumed professional Turned up on time and loaded/unloaded quickly Moved a large item of furniture rooms without an additional charge Very little interaction with the guys, I had to ask their names (no badges) Dining table that was dismantled was damaged, Email communication about this was very efficient although payment slow and still outstanding My child’s bike bell was snapped off - a new bell would have cost a few ££ but been a very easy way to make a much more personable and positive finish to the experience. Going the extra mile. Very much a large business and I would look for a smaller local remover next time."
"This is the 2nd time I have use AMC I would recommend them to anyone moving homes, fantastic job guys well done on a great service from start to finish"
"Fantastic experience using AMC removals. They were helpful, friendly and professional. They communicated very well from the quote through to removals day. They were punctual, worked efficiently and moved all my belongings safely. I would definitely recommend AMC removals."
"Very efficient, timeous and friendly team. Would recommend to others. Thanks"
"Very professional, smart and attentive removal company. Great value for money and the moving crews were polite and professional but also easy to talk with. Would recommend."
"The crew who attended on the day were brilliant. They quickly assessed the workload and went about the move with professionalism, care and efficiency. The guys were friendly and polite and did a brilliant job. When organising the booking the team who helped were also brilliant, they described the process fully and answered all the questions we had. Really pleased with the overall service from AMC removals."
"Excellent service in arranging to store my Nieces furniture and very helpful when we had to recover an item. Al staff very pleasant and helpful"
"Our house removal was large and complicated. But it was done in one day (Aberdeenshire to Fife). The guys were very professional and worked like trojans, though were at pains to do the job right rather than rushing it. The back-office staff were charming and informative. The price was very acceptable."
"AMC were fantastic from start to finish. Everyone was friendly, polite and efficient and we would happily recommend them to anyone."
"Very cheerful team - worked very professionally - arrived on time at both venues - quick - care taken with valuable items, well wrapped - everything in good order on unpacking. Price very good for the amount of work undertaken. Thanks"
"excellent staff, punctual, polite, very helpful and very careful"
"I found the people in the office very easy to deal with and very helpful as well as a good laugh. The removal guys were punctual, good natured and nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend AMC Removals to anyone"
AMC Removals is rated 4.88 based on 233 reviews