AMC Removals Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend AMC Removals

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy

Telephone
"Very efficient, fast and friendly. Items were well packed in paper or bubble wrap and then cardboard boxes."
"The removal men were very pleasant and worked very hard all day. However they turned up nearly 3 hours late and didn't finish until 9.30pm."
"Very competitive price. Admin staff were extremely helpful and good at keeping in touch throughout."
"Very friendly service and nothing to much trouble. Would definitely use AMC Removals again"
"The staff were punctual, careful and courteous and we would use AMC again based on the quality of service received this time."
"A very professional team arrived who moved us across Scotland. Nothing was too much trouble. They went above and beyond. Very polite and courteous. They exceeded our expectations. I would use again without hesitation."
"2 guys worked hard in moving me.. there was a mix up with the time they were meant to arrive... got everything safe to my new pad including my cat lol thanks guys"
"What a fantastic service from 2 great gentlemen. Couldn't have hoped for a better move. Can't recommend enough"
"From the moment alan and gonzo turned up they were pleasant and professional and quickly got on with the task of emptying our furniture etc to our new destination.to sum up they had a very positive happy attitude and did a first class job.i will have no hesitation in rcommending this coy to family -friends. Alan."
"The guys were great. Fast and efficient. Nothing seemed like too much to ask. The company were polite, respectful and very helpful. Can’t thank you all enough."
"Everything went to plan - first time I used a professional packing arrangements and this worked really well. The move itself, as with such events, was not without some glitches but these was not the fault of the company - simply legal aspects led to a minor delay. However in the company everybody was very helpful and this eased the general stress levels."
"Arrived on time, carried removal out in a very professional manner and took great care of all items. Would definitely recommend. Thank you"
"Fantastic guys very friendly. credit to the company. arrived promptly. took great care of everything professionaly. would recommend to everyone overall first class service 😊😊"
"Efficient, helpful, friendly and careful in their work."
"Excellent service by both guys. They did everything for me and made my move so easy. Thank you"
"Highly reccomend AMC removals. We've now used them a few times and have been throughly pleased. They staff are fantastic to deal with every step of the way and the move is seamless."
"Excellent customer service from start to finish; all staff were friendly and informative, and any queries we had were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Our furniture was held in storage for several months, with no problems encountered. The removal teams were extremely professional and helpful. I would not hesitate to use AMC Removals again, and would recommend AMC Removals to anyone who needed their services."
"The team that arrived to move us were amazing. Nothing was to much trouble and everything was moved with great care. They were all cheerful and polite even a down pour didn't dampen the spirits. The admin staff were also very helpful managing to get the move sorted in a short amount of time, responding to queries very quickly. An all round exalant job."
"Couldn’t have been happier, from start to finish I felt in very capable & trusted hands. Moving is always stressful but Shannon certainly put myself at ease. She went through everything with me & I couldn’t have asked for a better service. The two gentlemen that moved my furniture were top at there job as well, they were very polite & I couldn’t believe how efficient & quick they were. Definitely w well deserved 5 star rating from start to finish, I will highly recommend."
"Very good, reliable service. Friendly team and flexible when required. Competitive pricing and would definitely recommend. Made whole process very straightforward"
AMC Removals is rated 4.86 based on 157 reviews