AMC Removals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AMC Removals

How would you rate AMC Removals ?

Gordon Dick
"Good professional service"
Posted 1 hour ago
Xavier Dectot
Verified Buyer
"The commercial team was very nice. When the big day came, we had a very professional and efficient team. Being a couple of academics, we have a huge number of books, so we were dreading the packing period, but the movers were very good, and also very nice and good humoured. Also, we were moving to a house that was split on three levels, with some winding corridors, but they never lost their smile and managed to get every piece of furniture where it had to go, even when it seemed impossible. An excellent experience overall."
Martin Wardrop
Verified Buyer
"Easy to arrange suitable date to remove goods from storage and delivery to new house. The team contacted us on the morning of removal and arrived on time. They were polite and helpful in placing the furniture and boxes in the rooms designated."
Helen McKay
Verified Buyer
"We have used several removal firms over the last four years and have never had the standard of service received from AMC ,nothing was any trouble,polite and hardworking, will definitely recommend."
"We were very happy with everything. The 2 boys were exceptional at what they did. Even when there was more things to move than what was written down, it was sorted very quickly. Would highly recommend."
Hi, thank you very much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team wish you the very best!
Cheryl Hanlon
Verified Buyer
"Nothing was too much bother. Very helpful and friendly, also took all the stress out of moving. Would and have recommended this company ."
Hi Cheryl, thank you very much for the five star review. I'm delighted you found the crew to be helpful and friendly and will recommend AMC Removals. All the best in your new home.
Fiona Currie
Verified Buyer
"Quick. Service with a smile. Excellent value."
Hi Fiona, it's great you found the service to be of excellent value. All the best in your new home.
Nicola Hickey
Verified Buyer
"The guys were just amazing. Just got on with it all, always laughing and smiling. Great guys to work with."
Hi Nicola, thanks for the great five star review! The crew work very hard and it's always good to have a laugh also. All the very best in your new home.
"AMC were great right from quote stage to moving day. Paul and John were very quick and efficient, also cheery helpful and considerate throughout removal process which I really appreciated. Would definitely recommend AMC."
Thank you for your great five star review. Paul and John are an excellent team and they appreciate the recognition! Thank you also for recommending AMC Removals.
"All my goods came out of storage in excellent condition. The men were hard working, efficient and friendly. Thank you"
Thank you very much for the five star review and using AMC Removals for storage. I'm delighted you experienced an efficient and friendly service. We work so hard to make this happen!
"They were very professional. Everything was packed really well and delivered. They all worked in good humour. Recommend them totally."
Thank you so much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Mrs Margaret MacKintosh
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time, got to work straight away. All the team had a friendly attitude. Hope they are the ones to deliver our goods to St Annes on Sea. Would recommend them and all the office team for their efficiency and 'can do' attitude."
Hi Mrs MacKintosh, thank you for using AMC Removals for storage. When booking your removal from storage always ask for the same team and we would be delighted to organise this.
Graeme Selfe
Verified Buyer
"The service provided by the AMC team was professional, polite, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend AMC and the removal team were a credit to the company."
Hi Graeme, we all hope you are enjoying your new home. I am delighted you found the crew to be professional, polite and helpful. We all work very hard at AMC Removal to ensure all moves are a positive experience. Many thanks from the entire team at AMC Removals.
Donna Aitken
Verified Buyer
"Great service from the first phone call asking for a quote. Calls returned so promptly and always pleasant no matter how many questions I had. Guys very friendly and extremely efficient. Listened to what we had to say and offered advice willingly. So hard working."
Hi Donna, thank you very much for the great five star review. You found the crew to be hard working, pleasant and friendly which is great! All the best in your new home.
Sandra Pianowski
Verified Buyer
"AMC recently moved my daughter out of her flat, stored her furniture and moved everything out of storage and into her new property. Throughout the whole process staff were efficient and professional and the removal guys were careful with her things and really friendly."
Hi Sandra, many thanks for recommending AMC Removals for your daughters removal. I'm delighted you found the crew to be professional and friendly. Thanks again, and we all wish your daughter the very best in her new home.
Alison Gunn
Verified Buyer
"I have used amc twice, they are excellent. Guys were polite and made sure that everything was stress free for me. Excellent job. Moved from 3rd floor flat to house. Everything even the very heavy furniture put into the places I wanted to go. Highly recommended. Office staff were great too."
Hi Alison, many thanks for the great review. I'm really glad you found the crew to be polite and the removal stress free! Thanks also for recommending AMC Removals. We all wish you the best in your new home.
Gary Burns
Verified Buyer
"The removal staff were first class, professional, organised, friendly and helpful. No hesitation in recommending AMC."
Hi Gary, thank you so much for the five star review and a further thanks for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home!
"I completed an online estimate and was quoted £281 for my move. A few days later a nice gentleman came out to my property to provide a more comprehensive quote. When this quote arrived, I was surpised to see that it was 110% greater than the original quote. I spoke to the company who explained they only had a larger van available and that was why the quote had increased by so much. They then proposed an alternative solution that would see the cost revert back to their original quote. I was happy with this and over the following couple of days I exchanged emails over the times and dates. I also asked for a couple of additional items to be added to the invoice, with the full intention of paying the deposit once we had an agreed set terms and costs. During this exchange of emails, I was informed by the company that they no longer had availability on that day. Apparently another customer had “moved faster”. I cannot fathom why I should be expected to pay a deposit without a) knowing the final price I would be required to pay and b) have in place an agreed a set of times and dates to facilitate moving house, which by the way is a significant and stressful process at the best of times. It’s abundantly clear that the company prioritises £40 deposits over customer satisfaction. I called the company a few days ago to express my concerns and was told that the company offered a first-come-first-served policy. Although from my experience it appears it is a first-to-pay-£40-first-served policy. I also followed this phone call up with an email to which I’ve had no reply. I read the reviews and most seem positive. But based on my experiences I would strongly suggest looking at another remover. Sad really because it seems like a decent enough company."
Hi Martin, many thanks for your review and the opportunity to address your concerns. You received an on-line quote on 30-04-18 for £281.03, but did not accept this.

You then requested a free survey, the first date you were available for was on 09-05-18. Another on-line quote was e-mailed for on-line acceptance one hour after our surveyor had left. This was more expensive as your original date, (29-06-18), was now fully booked by other clients wishing to move. You did not accept this quote either.

As a gesture of goodwill, we offered to collect your furniture on the
28-06-18, store overnight in our warehouse free of charge, and then deliver to your new home late pm on the 29-06-18...all for the original quote of £281.03, a bargain! You did not accept this quote either and further delayed.

Our quotes are fixed price, do not change...ever, and e-mailed as an attachment. Because you delayed accepting our quote, you also lost out to other clients booking for the 28-06-18. We then offered to collect on the 27-06-18, store free of charge for three nights and deliver the 30-06-18, all for the original fixed cost of £281.03 as another gesture of goodwill. You also declined this offer.

Most companies will only book clients after receiving a deposit. We tried extremely hard with me personally e-mailing you at 7.53 pm asking you to accept the quote so that you did not miss out on the available dates. I don't know what else we could have done. Everything that could have been done was done, but you kept delaying. Please, if you wish to book a date, please accept the quote on-line and pay a deposit. I think it is only fair to ask for a £40 deposit. You then could cancel or postpone if necessary.

Thanks again for the opportunity to address your concerns, I'm sorry you did not move with us and experience our great five star rated service. I do wish you all the best in your new home.
Mrs Aileen Padzinski
Verified Buyer
"they were very pleasant ,correct well mannered . They all presented your company well I could not find any fault in there work. I am very impressed they all worked well as individuals and as a good team. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone with the service given to us!"
Hi Mrs Padzinski, thank you for reviewing our crew as pleasant, correct and well mannered. Thank you for recommending AMC Removals and we all wish you the very best in your new home.
Sheree Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"Turned up on time, very efficient, helpful and hard working. The staff on duty both days (Wed & Fri) were so friendly and nothing was a bother to them. Would definitely use A.M.C Removals again or recommend to others. Very reasonable price for the service provided. Thank you"
Hi Sheree, thank you so much for the great five star review. I'm delighted to hear you found the crew to be efficient, hard working and friendly. All the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.88 based on 121 reviews