AMC Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend AMC Removals
Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
a couple of real gents certainly knew what they were doing . no complaints whatsoever thank them for me
The service from AMC was absolutely fantastic and made our moving day completely stress free. The guys couldn’t have been more careful with our things and got the move done quickly. I can’t recommend them enough.
Very friendly professional and flexible which is exactly what we needed. I would definitely use AMC again and recommend them. Thanks for a hassle free move!
Highly recommend. Booked at short notice, and they made it work for our circumstances! Delivery guys efficient and friendly too! 👍
AMC dealt with my move efficiently. The guys arrived on time and were friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending AMC.
Overall a very easy process to move with AMC. Professional from start to finish and team on the day were great. They worked hard all day and had unloaded by 6pm which was fantastic. Would recommend and certainly use again should we ever have to move.
Great service and great value, I would highly recommend AMC Removals and would use them again.
Moved recently with AMC to a new build estate. We did our own packing and were quite organised for the team, so the whole 3 bedroom house was packed onto the van in about 3 hours. We also paid to have two gigantic high sleeper beds dismantled and reassembled at the new house, which was done for a brilliant price and saved us a huge headache. The team were professional, friendly and efficient (Gonzo, David, Jack and the team made it so easy for us). Unfortunately there was 3 hour delay in getting our keys so we had to pay a late key release charge, but this was out of everyone's control and the team ended up unpacking the van at our new house in the dark, which was unfortunate for everyone. The boxes were all delivered to the rooms we had specified. I would recommend AMC. From the ladies in the office to the team doing the removals, it was a smooth process. They were not the cheapest quote I had, but the reviews were good and I am glad we went with AMC.
Very helpful, reliable service would use this service again
Great service from start to finish. Very helpful admin staff and a fab team of removal guys who did an amazing job on the day itself, a really friendly bunch who worked so hard and made sure all the boxes, furniture etc were put in the correct rooms. Would highly recommend.
Guys arrived promptly in very nice new vans. Nothing was too much trouble and they worked very hard for several hours clearing our house. We were very impressed.
Thank you for your service the guys were excellent friendly and polite made the move stressless thanks again
The team who moved my furniture were delightful, efficient, thoughtful and such fun. They had the happy task of dismantling and rebuilding a Victorian wardrobe and it was done with care and gentleness. Thank you.
friendly, polite, hard working staff.
Very helpful and efficient service. They transported an upright piano up two flights of tenement stairs and did so with care and attention to ensure it was placed in the flat in good working order. Good communication and clarity on timing and cost. Would recommend their service without hesitation.
Have to be truthful and say that i was not initially greatly impressed as the guy they sent around to evaluate was a bit too full of himself and a tad combative....as well as being quite insistent that should i not be in my next house by 12noon i would start racking up charges at an alarming rate!! ... so when the lady from the branch phoned to follow up the visit i said i did not wish to proceed...however...after she reversed some of the concerns the estimator had given me i decided to go ahead. From that point on the service was first class...from the lady initially, and in particular from the 2 removals guys...they were first class....as i result of the efforts of these 3 people i have no hesitation in awarding 5 stars.
The removal men turned up very promptly and called to let me know they were coming. Throughout the day they were helpful, polite, patient and went beyond themselves to help us. Those guys I couldn't fault. The one disappointment was being told by the office at 4.50pm (for the first time that day) that if we didn't have our keys by 5pm then the lorry would be returning to the yard and our stuff would go into storage. I had informed the office at 8.45am that day that we wouldn't be getting keys until after 3pm and re-iterated that later in the day to them as well. I felt that this message could have made to me clearly first thing in the morning as it created blind panic when it was delivered. Despite that, the move could not have happened without AMC. Many thanks.
Many thanks for reviewing the service received. We too were very worried about whether the keys would actually turn up. Keys arrived around 5.15 pm, so relief all round. Your furniture was all delivered that night ! A great effort by our hardworking crews! We all wish you the very best in your new home.
The team was amazing! The packing team cane and just packed up everything brilliantly. So easy! But the biggest bonus was the removal crew who just worked like machines. They were great company and worked through the day and the heavy stuff like they were feathers. Thanks so much for making our move so much easier!
Thank you very much for the great five star review and describing the moving team as amazing! We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Excellent, professional and friendly service. Couldn’t ask for more.
Thank you very much for reviewing the service as excellent, professional and friendly plus a great five star rating! Couldn't ask for more. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Very professional. They took really good care of me and I can't recommend them enough.
Thank you so much for reviewing the service from our crews as five star, much appreciated. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.89 based on 265 reviews