AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

How would you rate AlzProducts ?

"Arrived much quicker than anticipated. Item is exactly as described, lightweight and sturdy."
Geraldine G
Verified Buyer
"I bought this radio for my elderly mum who finds modern radios too complicated to operate. Not only does it look lovely, and she thought so too, but it works brilliantly and she loves it and is now using it every day. She does not have dementia, but is timid with technology, so the simple layout of this radio is perfect for her. Great buy and no regrets. Happy days."
"Very quick service , items ordered Ideal for job."
"Brilliant products, excellent quality at competitive prices."
"An excellent product. The day, time and date is very clear and makes life easier for me."
"Very straight forward to set up. My elderly parent with Alzheimer’s finds it much easier to use. A lot less frustrating & stressful for her to find her favourite channels"
Blamire, G
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and very satisfied with the product."
"Just what I was looking for, these little cards will be a god send when I take my dad to the hospital or out and about, won't have to explain to people about his condition in front of him as he was a very proud man before dementia took hold and these cards will enable us as a family to let him hold on to that. Thank you."
"Good, useful product available (Flipper) at a good price which was delivered within 5 days"
"I purchased this book for a friend who will be eighty he will be delighted as I have had a quick look Thank you"
"There never seems to be a product that entirely meets my requirements for my mum. It is always a compromise."
"Two small issues.The instructions need to be revised as they don't quite fit the model, and ideally the comma after the date should be removed. Otherwise it's a really useful item."
"Very good value for money and an interesting assortment of items, I enjoyed looking at them and I am not old enough to remember them!"
"Excellent product - easy to set up - my 88 yr old Dad can now find his favourite channels without getting lost on Sky controls. Has given him back his independence with his TV"
"A good simple remote though instructions could be a little more detailed. Very pleased with the product once set up."
"Excellent service. My mum is delighted with her Memrabel Clock. From mine and my brothers perspective is gives us peace of mind that she takes her medication at the right time. Knowing my mum, I'm sure she will using all of the other facilities the clock offers."
"My father, who us 79 yrs old and has Alzheimer's, can't get enough of his music player. It is so easy for him to use. My only criticism is that it can be a bit tricky gor the carer to raise and lower the volume."
"Top-class service, product quality and prompt delivery."
"I sent the product back because, although the talking watch looked to be good quality, it was large and bulky for a lady's watch and much to big for my partner who is quite small."
"Very much appreciated by the recipient. We've attahced the clock on the wall and she now can know day/month/time without having to ask the nurses which was always a problem as she is very deaf. She loves it!"
AlzProducts is rated 4.79 based on 1,424 reviews