AlzProducts Reviews

Based on 3,320 reviews
Read AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2, 68 Bayton Road, Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
Clear photo on jigsaw and handy to complete in the box.
Service was good, no issues, quick and reliable delivery. Thank you
Very happy with service. Calendar arrived promptly and it is ideal
No problem at all with the product (which arrived very quickly) just not suitable for my mum and what she needs. A great product for people with different needs.
Product arrived promptly and in good condition. Description was accurate. I would use this company again.
I have been very impressed with the service I received. The product I ordered arrived within the allocated time period. I did unfortunately have a problem with the item, but I was able to ring and speak to Jackie who dealt with providing a replacement very efficiently. The replacement arrived very quickly and worked perfectly. Thank you for such a good service - I would definitely use the company again and also recommend you to other people.
This is the second time I’ve bought from this company, and both times the service has been both quick, and easy to use.
The item that I ordered was well packed and arrived very quickly. I had a question about the battery in the item and the customer service team answered my email within about an hour.
Instructions for storing numbers was wrong. Once sorted very happy with product for use be sister with dementia.
Great quality product that does exactly what is described. Ideal for both early and later stages as can add alarms for medicine etc. looks good too and easy to use. Thanks
Very impressed, easy to tune, stays tuned. Easy for my mum to use with memory problems.
very happy with it
When delivered,clock face was displaced about 8 degrees clockwise.I removed the three retaining spring clips,repositioned the face and tightened the two loose screw in feet.
Delighted with our purchase. Bought for our elderly parent with Dementia . She absolutely adores it. Have noticed she has stopped picking and wringing her hands and sits stroking her little pet for hours. Couldn’t reccomend highly enough
Really disappointed with the Relish DAB radio, despite being advised to reset it which is a minute hole which you need a phone key or similar to use, it will not pick up any radio stations, not DAB or FM, very expensive for what it is and doesn't work.
We're sorry to hear our customer was having problems with the radio. We have reached out to our customer to offer technical support and information about returning the product for a replacement or full refund.
Excellent service, fast delivery and the product was great quality.
I was looking for something specific and was pleased there were choices. I was pleased with the twiddle pup so will keep the site in mind.
Great product but you do need to follow the YouTube instructions to set it up. The leaflet provided is not detailed enough. It is easy with the YouTube clip and works well. I have hidden the other remotes and Mum now manages to scroll forward and back to her find her programs quite easily. Well worth the money for my peace of mind and it has stopped confused phone calls in the evening.
Fantastic service, so much on offer. Highly recommend 👌