AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

How would you rate AlzProducts ?

"I bought the device for my Mam who has dementia. I wanted to make it easier for her to switch on the TV, find the programmes she watches and adjust the volume. I like the fact that there are only a few buttons to press and that they are brightly coloured. It was easy to set up the device but my Mam is not finding it easy to use. She sometimes holds it upside down so can't find the on/off button. It takes a few seconds for the TV to come on after pressing the on button and when a channel has been selected it takes a few seconds before the channel can be seen. The result is that my Mam thinks she has pressed the wrong button and tries again. She likes watching Emmerdale on channel 3 and is used to pressing 3 to find it. On the new device she has to scroll through the channels (I've selected several for her) until she can see the programme. The channel number appears in the top left corner of the screen in a small grey box but this is not easy to see and disappears very quickly. Similarly the information about the programme that appears on the bottom of the screen is not there long enough to take in. I selected 14 channels for my Mam to watch but realise that this is too many to scroll through and will reduce this to see if that makes it easier for her. She can use speed dial on her phone and I think she would find it easier to have a remote with 4 channel buttons to choose from."
"Nice looking clock and tells my elderly Dad what day and date it is, and especially the time of day is very helpful."
"What a very useful clock, I bought it mainly because I am having problems remembering the day of the week, this has really helped my day. It’s well made and the delivery was really fast. If you can see your way to giving me a discount on a second clock, I will buy one for my neighbour as a Christmas present, how does that grab you?"
Thank you for your review of this product. We are happy to hear that our customer is pleased with their order, and that it is proving very helpful. In regards to discounts and offers, one of our customer service team will contact you later today with further information on this.
"Prompt delivery. Easy to set up. Very loud ring call which is easily adjusted as so is the volume of the receiver. Receiver sits well in the recess and easy to pick up with arthritic hands. Stopped all the random misdialled numbers. Very satisfied with the product and would recommend."
"Very efficient and delivered promptly"
"Got these for Mum to help her to stay focused on things these are great Excellent buy"
"Great 👍"
"I had a problem setting the flipper up (which was NOT faulty), for my elderly mum who has dementia, the help that I got from Alzproducts was second to none, superb, to me good after sales service is vital, I was not disappointed, thanks Tom!!"
"Speedy delivery, good communications and best price for purchase. What's not to like?"
"There was a slight hiccup with my order, but this was dealt with quickly and professionally. Good service."
"Ordering online was easy and the product arrived promptly. The clock was priced very competitively when compared to similar products available from other providers. My mum is delighted with her clock, which was easy for me to set up for her. Thank you for your efficient service."
"Hi, A very good product which doesn't need any improvements in it's self, however, the enclosed documentation does. There is no indication any where on the box or in the paperwork that the clock is already set up with correct time and date etc, whereas your advert correctly makes a big point of this. Even more important, there is no mention of whether the clock automatically adjusts to winter and summer time. Does it? D A George"
Thank you for your feedback on our product, this clock does not automatically adjust for the winter and summer, and we do apologise that this information is not included in the instructions. Unfortunately there isn't any mention of the 'Plug & Play' feature in the enclosed retail packaging and documents, although it is advertised on our website. The reason for this is that this service is provided by AlzProducts before dispatch and not the manufacturer. If we were to include information regarding this it would require an additional print-out for every clock, and there are a few reasons why we wouldn't wish to do this. We hope you find this response helpful for the issues you have raised.
"Excellent service. Product arrived very quickly and is of a very good quality. I would recommend this company to family and friends and use again myself."
"Great idea with the memory picture buttons V.Reape"
"Easy to use website, competative prices and fast delivery of quality goods."
"Excellent service and a product which ‘does what it says on the packet’. Would recommend both the company and product."
"The complete kit arrived in a very short time. It was easy to set up and test, although there was an error in the instructions for the pager. When pairing the pager and transmitter it says pressing the auto-learn button on the pager causes the LED on the pager to come on briefly then go out. It doesn't; it stays on during the learning process. A quick phone call to Alz set me right on this and the pairing was accomplished with no snags. I don't know how great the range might be but it's certainly plenty for my use with the transmitter on an outer door and the pager upstairs by my bed."
We are pleased that this customer has been satisfied with their order. Please note that the issue with the instructions on this product has now been corrected for future purchasers.
"Good service and good quality."
"Good service, quick delivery. The remote is fairly time consuming to programme, but once up and running is okay. So far my mother has found it easy to use. The numbers to select the TV programme has been a better choice than just and up and down arrow, she found that confusing."
We are glad that our customer has been satisfied with the product.
This remote is set-up using a "Learning" programming method where codes are copied from an existing remote control. This means that set-up can take slightly longer than remote controls that use programming codes. The only remote control that we sell that uses programming codes is the Flipper remote control. AlzProducts support team are available to help with the programming of any remote controls by email or telephone.
"I am writing this on behalf of my mother. Bought a talking watch for my mother who has Alzheimer's. I live in a different part of the UK to her although intention is to bring her near to me. Her eyesight is not too good. She loves the watch and finds she can see the face on the watch. Had a query with the company regarding the delivery time and they responded immediately and showed they actually cared. Many thanks to them for their time and attention. Based on this experience I have no hesitation in recommending this company. David (Son)"
AlzProducts is rated 4.79 based on 1,450 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!