AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 25C
Bilton Industrial Estate
Humber Avenue

How would you rate AlzProducts ?

"Lovely product and seems easy to use"
"Very prompt service - perfect!"
"The phone once set up is fine. Family spent 2hrs trying to set it up and could not - not user friendly. Once we received the update from your customer service the watch immediately received and sent calls and the tracker worked"
"Dad loves it. Good quality product I dont have a cd slot on my computer so bought music online from apple musicin the right format. Then drag and drop. Straightforward"
Mrs Frances T
Verified Buyer
"The web site was easy to use, and I found what I wanted without any problems. Delivery was prompt."
"My father actually smiled when he recieved his gift, it has been hard to find something he liked but the newspaper did the trick."
"Works well and does exactly what the advertised description says. Easy to fit, thought the instructions could be clearer."
"Easy set up. A good number of fobs. Pleasant design. But the alarm is quite quiet (unless level can be adjusted and I have missed it). If a key is under a jacket for example it is very difficult to hear any ing at all."
"Had initial difficulties in setting up the watch but your friendly staff talked my son through this. Excellent service and a great watch. Thanks"
"Needed this phone for my mother (dementia problems), works well for her. Beware the manufacturer's instructions are total garbage, ALZ make up for this with very clear instructions on their website https://docs.alzproducts.co.uk/category/263-telephones."
"Bought two jigsaws for an elderly lady who is a jigsaw lover but no longer able to cope with small pieces and larger puzzles. I was delighted with this purchase. Pieces are an ideal size and the puzzle is constructed perfectly in its own box, ideal for the elderly at home or in a care home. It is so well thought out. The puzzles were delivered very promptly and would highly recommend this company."
"Great clock. Had been looking out for one which had the days of the week on the display. Good size. Very clear display. Like the stand. Very pleased with my purchase."
"Good device and works well,a little overpriced and timer is a bit tacky cheap looking and not simple to set up, but my main criticism is the audio alarm is not load enough."
"Great clock. Only disappointment is am/pm display is quite small. It’s for my Dad who has Alzheimer’s & his eye sight is not great. But otherwise 9/10 👍"
"products for people who have trouble seeing the dial pad are a great idea."
"We purchased this clock for my wife’s father who getting confused with the days and times and wasn’t taking his medication correctly. Now that he can see the day, time and date it has helped him to regain a better control of his medication."
"Clear and easy calendar to use. Sturdy design and simple making it easier for user."
"Very quick delivery and was able to track"
"Very well designed. Bought for nursing home to use in my mother’s room as previously too much effort for them to put on and change a cd. This is ideal as they can see easily how to turn it on and it just keeps playing with all her favourite music which we have loaded. This would have been perfect for her to use herself in the early stages of her dementia as it only has the on off lever readily accessible so limits the possibility of forgetting how things operate."
"Bought this for my 93 year old father as he sometimes woke up in summer during the long daylight hours, see it was light & not realise he had only slept for an hour or less, thinking it was the next morning when he looked at his 12 hour clock. He would then get up, dress, eat breakfast, take morning medication & later get more confused when it then got dark. It is expensive but it has helped him paricularly with the display of the day periods, eg morning, afternoon, evening. One item that would be nice to be able to change is the day period descriptions - the night (9pm to midnight) & before dawn (00:00 to 06:00) periods could be confusing in my opinion. Most old people would consider 8pm as night & 00:00 to about 04:00 also as night. Other than that the clock is very helpful."
AlzProducts is rated 4.79 based on 1,392 reviews