AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 25C
Bilton Industrial Estate
Humber Avenue

How would you rate AlzProducts?

Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service quick delivery happy with the product
Verified Buyer

This is the perfect gift for my mother who suffers with dementia. I bought her a cat a few years ago she has had much pleasure from it. I am sure this puppy will be the perfect christmas present for her.
Verified Buyer

packaging was first class really pleased with the kitten THANK YOU.
Verified Buyer

better than expected bought for my mum who at 94 gets confused this has helped greatly
Verified Buyer

This product helped enormously with my dad who's got dementia
Drewett J
Verified Buyer

I gave the music player to my sister for her birthday yesterday. She normally just watches tv all day and has no control of anything, no conversation etc. But she was able to turn the music on and off herself and was mouthing the words to the songs that she knew, at last something she could control.
Verified Buyer

Bought this for my mum who has dementia .great price for a great product
Mr S U
Verified Buyer

I bought this Simple Music Player for my mum who has dementia. My mum was absolutely delighted with it. It's easy to load up with music. I ripped CDs to my computer and then transferred them to the Simple Music Player using the supplied cable by dragging and dropping them. The sound quality is great and once it's been set up, you simply lift the lid to start the music, and lower it to shut it off. Even though my mum needs a bit of prompting on how to operate it, it's about as easy to use as it could be. She is absolutely thrilled to be able to listen to 24/7 Willie Nelson and it makes me happy to see her singing along to the tunes. It's a godsend really.
Robert M
Verified Buyer

Bought the Simple player for my sister who has Semantic Variant, Primary Progressive Aphasia. Too soon to do a comprehensive review from her point of view but from my point of view it was quite easy to load more music files that I thought she's like. I appreciate the reason for not having a "shuffle play" function but it would have been useful to have a simple function to re-sort the playing order after loading the various files. When I set it up for my sister she showed good interest and when songs came up that she knew she became more alert and smiled. First impressions are therefore excellent and, given time, if she continues to benefit from it I might be able to increase my rating to 5 stars.
Joan E
Verified Buyer

Good size clock with clear numerals. Mum seems to appreciate it.
Frances P
Verified Buyer

Haven't used this product yet but looks like there are lots of good songs.
Julie B
Verified Buyer

Dissapointed I thought it would be more like a annual with a hard back very thin and flimsy for the money and dont thing it will last long.
Maria W

Great product - it’s really helped my Dad
Zara L
Verified Buyer

I ordered the chocolate lab for my uncle who was diagnosed with kosolcough dementia some years back.

I find them very soothing when he becomes aggitatated, he hold it on his lap and plays with it.

I would defintley reccomend for patients who used to have an intrest with dogs or those that become aggitated or upset.
Mike G
Verified Buyer

Well I as asked to purchase the item from a family member for her father and he is over the moon with it and wish he had bought one sooner so I say it's a ten from Len πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Mrs Lynda P
Verified Buyer

Fantastic remote control. I wish I had have seen this a year ago. I'd have purchased it then. Easy to use for my mum who sadly last year had a stroke and can no longer use her standard remote control has she can no longer work the control due to congnitive decline. She has lost interest in the TV. We are hoping this will make a huge difference. Highly recommended!

Good service and dispatch
Andrew W
Verified Buyer

The flipper remote does not work with sky Q box manufactured by Cisco so now I'm left with a control that I cannot use.You need to advertise this fact as I had to research it online.
Mrs N T
Verified Buyer

Highly recommend. Well designed. Good quality product and efficient ordering and delivery service
Pamela C
Verified Buyer

So easy to use my elderly aunt had no trouble with seeing or using the buttons.
AlzProducts is rated 4.80 based on 1,205 reviews