AlzProducts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AlzProducts

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy

"The service offered when a return was required was outstanding."
"Easy to use with no unnecessary buttons. Very reasonable price. Would recommend to anybody who has bad hands. Good product and delivered quickly."
"Not as good as I expected. Not enough pictorial....tbh...I could have printed these off myself."
"Mum loved this book especially the Budgies as she'd had budgies as a girl. Only downside was the donkey, everytime Mum read the little ditty about it being mistreated she got very agitated - so maybe a different happier rhyme."
"Very well packaged and quick despatch. Excellent large number/letters clock calendar to remind of the day, date and time."
"Delivery was very quick received clock within a few days of ordering."
"Good quality & speedy delivery. Will use again."
"Not great quality. Fur glued on quite poorly"
"Arrived promptly. Purchased as a gift so hoping are suitable?"
"I ordered this book for my husbands birthday on 3rd march 2019 thinking it was a photo album and paid for next day delivery it arrived on the the day of his birthday but unfortunately my husband had passed away on 1st March. I opened the parcel on 8th March with every intention of completing it as a memento and was extremely disappointed to find that it was full of photocopied articles and the book spine was damaged. I have returned this item today hopefully they will do the decent thing and give a refund."
"Prompt service, item arrived in perfect condition. For the price it would be nice if it illuminated in some way, but that's a minor grumble. Nice choice of products. Very pleased."
"Great product... very helpful, A very professional speedy ordering system & delivery."
"I received great advice and assistance from Tom in AlzProducts to try to resolve a compatibility issue."
"I have just received my golden retriever puppy in her bed. This little puppy is a delight. Beautifully made. She sleeps and breathes and is very realistic. Both children and adults love her. She has no on or off switch. If you do not want her to breathe continually for four months without stopping, just remove the battery."
"New one button retro radio received 4 days ago.so far seems really good and my friend is very happy.fast delivery as well.very helpful customer service."
"Great selection, very fair prices and fast delivery."
"Purchased this for my dad who has dementia and struggles with anything technical. The photo recognition is good although this can also be replaced with simply writing the name of the person you want to ring. Found the setting up of the handset a little confusing but got there eventually. The sound is very good and he is managing to use it."
"Bought this radio for my mothers 90th Birthday.She is partially sighted and was getting very confused with the knobs on her old one.Its the best thing that I could have bought her.It is brilliant and she shows it off to anyone who visits!"
"This reasonably priced toy arrived very quickly. It looks really cute and the “breathing” is convincing. I wanted it for my Dad, who has Alzheimer’s. He had just gone into a care home and needed comforting. When he saw it his whole face lit up and he started to talk to it and stroke it. I see the same response every time we place it on his lap in its basket. Definitely recommend this product."
AlzProducts is rated 4.76 based on 1,596 reviews