AlzProducts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AlzProducts

Unit 25C
Bilton Industrial Estate
Humber Avenue

How would you rate AlzProducts?

Marion M
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and very easy to order things very helpful Lady thank you
Verified Buyer

This clock looks even better than I thought. It was easy for me to set up. It arrived quickly and was well packed.
Verified Buyer

Helpful and knowledgable staff. Just a great pity that the telephone we bought for mum to restrict phone usage seems not to be compatible with my mums phone line. Tom was very helpful and sorted a refund. Will shop with this company again.
Verified Buyer

Product arrived very quickly and exactly as described.
Marion M
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Clear description of items and simple ordering process on website. Quick delivery of ordered item.
Mrs Laurie F
Verified Buyer

The quality of the articles I purchased is really good. My dad loves the tool shed puzzle and it's lovely to see him painting with the water, he really concentrates. Thank you for giving my dad the pleasure he gets from his new activities.
Sharon R
Verified Buyer

Fabulous service, brilliant ideas and tax free thats very fair for my disabled father

Fast delivery
Verified Buyer

The Aquapaint were great, and although I can see the picture underneath, Mum can not so there is an element of surprise as it is revealed. The jigsaw is a bit of a tight and Mum requires assistance to fit the pieces together, but she has generally managed well. Great to have found resources that Mum can access at her stage of Alzmeimer's.
Verified Buyer

Easy to ask questions about the product before purchase and to receive timely answers.
Product "does what it says on the tin"
Mr R A
Verified Buyer

Arrived punctually. Just as it is described on advert. Given as a present and gratefully received.
Mrs Sharon K
Verified Buyer

Although the product is ashamedly expensive, it is great for when my father in law visits as he has dementia, also it is good for myself to keep track of the actual date as well as the time

The letters and digits are a good size to help with seeing more clearly
Verified Buyer

I was able to buy it for my parents who struggle and this is a good product. But I feel its quite expensive for pensioners. That's why I've had to pay for it.
Chris S
Verified Buyer

The one button radio I bought had no mains adapter included so I bought some batteries whilst I waited for AlzP to send one to me. After buying batteries I discovered the radio didn't work so it had to be returned before they would send me another. They provided a post paid label and dispatched a replacement immediately on receipt. So AlzP service was good, prompt and very courteous but I'm not yet convinced how good the radio is.
Alison H
Verified Buyer

Brilliant product, exactly what we needed. Speedy delivery. Very friendly website - comes across as being real people behind it who understand customer requirements, not robots!
James B
Verified Buyer

Found delivery excellent and the product is first class.
Thanks again,
Jim Brien
Siobhan B
Verified Buyer

After confusion over the delivery (which was not AlzProducts fault) I can say the products and over all service was great
John T
Verified Buyer

I had a problem with a locator system I had bought. AlzProducts (Tom Murray) went to a lot of trouble to identify the problem (in contact with the supplier) and explain it to me. I was offered a replacement with a different model, which I accepted, and which was duly delivered, and functioned perfectly. Throughout, I was treated with great consideration and was kept well informed, and the matter was dealt with promptly.
Overall, it was the best experience I have had in years, when seeking help from a seller!
Mrs Joan F
Verified Buyer

I received the order quickly, well packaged. Although I found the dementia clocks difficult to programme initially, I contacted your customer service technical people and the technical man who helped me was extremely kind, patient anď helpful enabling me to set them up appropriate to my mother's needs.
Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

I phoned to ask for more information on DayClox, my enquiry was dealt with promptly and efficiently . Very good service.
AlzProducts is rated 4.82 based on 1,096 reviews