AlzProducts Reviews

of reviewers recommend AlzProducts
Read AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2, 68 Bayton Road, Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 11th September 2021
AlzProducts 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Thomas J
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Christina B
This is the third year I have bought these calendars for both Mums. They are excellent for the holder to keep a track of the day and date and the space below these details is very handy for family members to write relevant appointments on the day they are due. Excellent product, arrived very quickly.
Reliable and helpful products that enhance the lives of those needing assistance.
Excellent and welcome present
Looks good! Not yet in use (Christmas present)
First class
Fine, as others said back lighting would be the icing on the cake. Is doing the job well.
Lovely little breathing motion Westie.
The product itself is good. But the instructions are very poor. Did you ask someone not involved in your company to follow your instructions? I spent an hour watching videos, reading reviews as well as reading the instructions… I also called your helpline and the message said you were too busy to answer the phone and to send an email. What use is that? I got an email back from you which just sent me back to the start. When you go on to your website, the instructions are exactly the same as come with the product. I don’t know how I did it, but I managed it, but it was not a happy experience. My 93 year old mother was nonplussed by the efforts it took. So I invite you to ask someone to see if they can follow the instructions… I think you will be surprised!!
Hi Thomas i am sorry to inform you but I posted back your product because of late delivery. The delivery day was Monday 15 November not Friday 12 November . When I made order on your website delivery day was 12/11/2021 .
We're sorry to hear our customer is unhappy with the delivery of their order. We've investigated this and found that the delivery was made within 3 working days of dispatch, however, it could be clearer on our website that orders must be placed before the cut-off to be made within 3 working days. We will make this clearer on our website and also have plans for further improvements to our delivery estimations for the new year. We will be providing this customer with a full refund and apologise for the problems with delivery. Kind regards, the AlzProducts team
Great product & quick delivery
Seems to be a company offering good products and despatch quickly. I’ll buy from them again is necessary
Very good service and first class products.
very clear day clock, good purchase
The phone had all the features that were required for our parents who have dementia and hearing aids and had struggled with adjusting the volume control on their old phone without muting the call or hanging up accidentally. Initially, the loud volume of the Geemarc phone seemed a significant improvement, as were the handsfree option and preset picture buttons but unfortunately, they found the handsfree option very confusing. Frequently, they did not hang up correctly and so could not be contacted. Regrettably, after several weeks of trying to use the handsfree option, our parents asked to go back to their old phone and we had to return the new phone to AlzProducts. The company have been super efficient and helpful and accepted the return within the Returns Policy period. We would unreservedly recommend them to anyone in a similar situation wanting to improve the phone options for their relatives.
Delivered promptly
Useful selection of aids
Excellent value for money and delivery service prompt would recommend.
A handy easy to use pill case
Great product to help an elderly relative who was struggling to navigate two remotes (sky/tv). Set up took some time as instructions could be better (took a while to realise you had to put sky channel numbers in ie 101 bbc, 102 bbc etc). Would recommend!
Perfect gifts