AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 4th June 2021
AlzProducts 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Louise E
Great items, would recommend
the Order came quickly
Perfect for my dad who is blind and has dementia. Small niggle is he keeps wanting to change volume as some cd's seem to have transferred louder than others. Would have been nice to have dial on side to do this. Otherwise it's excellent.
The scales were delivered promptly, but unfortunately were no longer required. After I returned them I received a full refund with no delay or problems. I would recommend the company, they were reliable and trustworthy.
This is a fun toy that I love it purrs rolls over and moans like hell went to no notice. I call her Fluffy when I am stressed she really clams me down
Quick delivery
product arrived on time and was in good condition
Excellent clock it is really helping my Mum who was struggling with days of the week. The only downside is it has no light .
Excellent piece of kit, good build quality, fits my needs perfectly. Product is very flexible to change if medication frequency changes etc. Easy to set up and use, highly recommended.
Mum loves her dog Toby .. it is of good quality Mum enjoys stroking and it seems to be a calming experience .. she said she did wish it did more .. but that would be a real dog and much high maintenance!!
Dad was so delighted with his clock he bought one for his sister
I bought this because people kept switching off my golf buggy and it is a great product not only for the ease with which it can be fitted without disconnecting the supply but the way it covers the socket.A great product, would certainly recommend.
my sister was so excited when she put her first piece in,
This was a gift for my husband who has dementia and he loves it and so do i! Absolutely brilliant and suits all ages.
Beautiful pictures easy to assemble I would recommend your product again thanks
My wife has dementia and was really distressed/depressed. Bought this for her 6 weeks ago. It has totally transformed her. Convinced she thinks its real so when changing batteries, i pretend to take it into another room for a change of scenery. Can't recommend it high enough. Brilliant buy!!! My sons are considering purchasing another one as a companion.
Lovely realistic cat, a source of comfort and amusement.
Great service and delivery.
A good range only purchased one item.
Very pleased, my daughter has special needs and where she lives pets are not allowed, so she is so happy.
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,871 reviews