AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 25C
Bilton Industrial Estate
Humber Avenue

How would you rate AlzProducts?

Aija V
Verified Buyer

Ordering was easy, fast and convenient. I got updates about my order regularly.
Phil H
Verified Buyer

Great control, made using the TV much easier for my 96 year old Mum.
Verified Buyer

very prompt process and delivery. emails answered straightaway
Verified Buyer

This tablet organiser was purchased to replace an identical one which has withstood daily use for the past 8 years. I am shore this replacement will be just as good.
Verified Buyer

pre ordered a ginger tabby cat...which was re stocked on 9th of October...by the 12th it was delivered to me...can't get any better than that...fantastic.
Christine D
Verified Buyer

EXCELLENT SERVICE. THE PRODUCT IS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED AND IS ALREADY MAKING A DIFFERENCE TO MY MUMS LIFE
Verified Buyer

As well as keeping my Husbands hands warm it gave him something to concentrate on.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use. Favourites feature great but would be helpful to have some way of verbalising selected channel - else difficult for blind person to know which channel they are on. Written instructions not the best, but Tom was very helpful setting it up for my dad's machines.
Verified Buyer

It was just what I wanted to get to assist my mum. And improve her daily living. She will look at it and instantly know the day date and time in a clear way
Hilary G
Verified Buyer

What a great piece of kit. Already making a difference to our family. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

I bought the Flipper Remote Control as Mum's vascular dementia was progressing and she couldn't remember how to turn the TV and Virgin box on and off. This enables her to switch them both off and on with one button. I can also programme in her top 25 favourite channels so that she simply scrolls through them. I also purchased the 00364 | Geemarc AmpliDECT295 Combi with Answering Machine - White, this means Mum just has to press the button with my picture on it to get through to me. Fabulous products, we also bought the key safe as this will be needed in the near future to try and keep Mum at home for as long as is safely possible.
Verified Buyer

Excellent wall clock. Superb colours and nice large figures.
Mrs Doreen M
Verified Buyer

Easy to fix to the door and peace of mind
Paul S
Verified Buyer

Product arrived on time, already set-up and ready to use. Exactly as advertised. My parents are delighted with it.
Verified Buyer

Product arrived quickly and exactly to described specification. Very satisfied.
Verified Buyer

Product exceeded expectation, well made , easy to fit , web site and ordering asy to navigate , delivery several days better then expected.
Elizabeth H
Verified Buyer

They are going to help my Mam immensely as she no longer knows days of week or dates or when it's morning afternoon .
Peter G
Verified Buyer

First class product delivered on time!
Verified Buyer

Connected to current time, date etc straight away
Verified Buyer

I purchased the day clock for my mother who has vascular dementia. Simple to order and product was as described and arrived promptly, (tracked delivery). Easy to set up. I was a bit worried about the stand but it seems robust. Practical rather than attractive, but serves its purpose. Mum loves it. No more worries about the time/day/date.
AlzProducts is rated 4.82 based on 1,154 reviews