AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Louise E
AlzProducts 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Donna D
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th August 2020
re: Dayclox 8 Digital Calendar Clock Type E Dementia clock - although I do not have dementia, I find this clock so useful, and I sent for another one for my daughter, who suffers from a sleeping sickness and can sleep around the clock, so when she wakes up she doesn't know if it is 2 am in the morning OR at night, now she knows immediately. It is an excellent product and well worth the money. Thankyou so much.
This product is fantastic for people with dementia + a great price thus has made my wife very happy
See product review
Brought a smile to my mothers face 😀
Great product! This was purchased for a good friend who, a widow and due to ailing health, had to move to warden-assisted accommodation, where she could not have a cat, despite this being her favourite pet over many years. She has found this product a great comfort, which anyone outside of cat lovers may find odd. The addition of the purring aspect and basket only enhance this.
Excellent product, exactly as described. Hopefully will help my Dad with his time of day confusion on waking from a nap.
Sadly my Mum has alzheimer's disease and the home wanted to try doll therapy. I searched the internet and found the empathy doll for sale on the Alzproducts site. It was perfect for what we needed and my Mum has really taken to it. It was a good price and delivered very quickly and efficiently. I would 100% buy from Alzproducts again.
The calendar-clock was a gift to my sister, who has memory problems. Before buying I tested her grasp of digital time display. Fortunately she unhesitatingly knows that, for eg, 18.20 = 6.20pm = twenty past six in the evening. If she had ‘lost’ that knowledge this particular calendar-clock would not have suited her. That said, I recommend this item for its very clear display, simple but attractive appearance and entirely automatic setting by means of nationally-broadcast time signals. Excellent.
Very stylish for home or office use. The leap year settings Should have been set at the factory to save adjusting next year. Seems very accurate so far. I will comment on reliability next year, but it feels like a quality product. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Unfortunately the first phone was faulty, but I can't fault AlzProducts for their fantastic customer service: they immediately sent me a returns label by eail and I was amazed when after returning the faulty phone on Monday afternoon, a replacement was delivered on Wednesday morning. This one is fine and just what my dad needs. Thank you very much. I will definitely recommend AlzProducts.
I brought this for my Mum who is in a care home suffering with Dementia/Alzheimers. She loves animals so it was the ideal present for her. So life like as well. It was great to see her smile when she opened the present.
The sheep dog picture provoked an interesting conversation about dogs and farms. The pieces were solid enough to withstand manhandling.
Item arrived well packed and promptly
This clock provided the assistance to my family member who has dementia. It is clear, uncomplicated and gives the necessary information about the day, time and date to assist where the memory is impaired.
The quality of the articles I purchased is really good. My dad loves the tool shed puzzle and it's lovely to see him painting with the water, he really concentrates. Thank you for giving my dad the pleasure he gets from his new activities.
This is an excellent product - does exactly what it promises! Seems to have sorted our issues for now...but dementia is like shifting sands.
Good quality products which are exactly what we need to help Dad continue to interact with the world around him
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,815 reviews