AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Louise E
AlzProducts 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Donna D
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th August 2020
I bought this for my mother-in-law for when we visit and the one thing that calms her and eases her mind is singing and it has really helped!
Robot cat. Bought as a companion for my 95 year old Mother who is not allowed to keep a live pet where she lives. She is very pleased with it, says it is very lifelike and a pretty cat. Would recommend this product.
5/5 for starters. It looks neat, very easy to use and tucks out of the way until needed to be used. My Mum has just started to ‘lose’ key items, so a product of this kind was recommended to us. As a family we’ve already spent several hours ’hunting’ out the TV remote. So far we’ve allocated 3 of the 5 tags ( TV remote, house keys, purse) but I’m sure over the coming weeks and months we will find a purpose for the other 2. It’s such a shame that we. need things like this in the first instance, but thank goodness they are out there.
Day clock easy to read perfect for the job. perfect size to see..
My mother has dementia and just adored this product. She remembered a family cat called nibs as a child and this is what the cat was named. It gives her great comfort.
Would off liked the day number to be bigger.
Very good, exactly what we wanted.
Very good easy to use website. Order arrived exactly as promised
For my Mother who has advanced Dementia and has cats all her life. Very efficient service and delivery
Excellent my father in law loved his new pet dog
I live in New Zealand and my grandad is in England. His dementia has been getting progressively worse and my mum told me that he’s been quite sad. I bought this after googling things to buy people with dementia. My dad sent me a video today of my grandad singing along and my mum send me this message: ‘ Yeah he used the book and sang . He likes reading the book. It’s very good you know. The songs were really good . All the hymns from school as well’. Thank you for creating something to help shine a little light in these tough times :)
Very satisfied , quick delivery and email contact kind and responsible
we are very pleased with the product that we bought from you, it has made all the difference tp memory loss. Thank you.
Very speedy service, it arrived within a few days of ordering.
Lovely silver cat with attention to detail .
Prompt delivery and product as described. Lots of useful products available to help someone with dementia.
Product was fantastic well happy. Thanks
I am only familiar with the companion cat, and I think it will help my mother. See product review
Our little kitty has settled in wonderfully and my wife adores him.
Easy to order and very fast delivery.
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,831 reviews