AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Louise E
AlzProducts 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Donna D
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th August 2020
A good jigsaw to do with my dad in his care home. The box provides prompt questions but no information about the type of birds, their habitat etc which would have been nice as I had to look it up on my phone. Likewise with the flying Scotsman jigsaw - no information which my dad would have liked. Apart from that it was good.
Product is very good, but a strange pinky white In colour
Product out of stock 'after' I'd ordered, but I was not informed. However, when I queried why it was not received, they did advise me of a 3/4 week wait and offered the same product in a different colour which I accepted. This was posted to me on a next day delivery. Product was well packaged and almost exactly what I wanted!
It looked and sounded like a cat but it doesnt feel like a cat, it was too boney and not soft enough
Company contacted me and kept me well informed of delivery status. Packaging was very good. I am pleased.
Prompt delivery. Lovely item
Bought Arthur bear for my mother who is suffering from dementia. She liked the feel and comfof the bear, unfortunately, even at full volume, she is having difficulty hearing the songs we downloaded. Might have to try some different ones.
Took a little while to programme the pager, had to be patient & persistent. Now working well and alerting carer to attempts to get up at night.
This is the first Alz product I have purchased.
This product is really good. I took a star off for the design of the underside. My dad can see this better but when using the numbers to change channels he needs to use his magnifying tool so the remote tips when he is pressing the numbers. Shame it wasn’t balanced on the bottom.
Very good product, could have done with a few blank stickers to use... maybe a couple of more food stickers and fridge/ freezer ones too...
I purchased a lifemax talking solas watch. It arrived a few days later, unfortunately it did not work. The return was easy and the replacement arrived very quickly. Only one problem the leather watch strap is very short and I do not have large wrists. An extra half inch would have made a great difference.
I gave my husband the Simple Music Player yesterday for his birthday. Overall pleased with the product but the volume controls are quite difficult to operate - I think something easier would be appreciated.
Love this little pup. Has made a great difference in my emotional state. Have only given it 4 stars as I would have liked it to have a little padding so that it was softer along its back. Otherwise can't fault.
The clock is nice and clear and useful to have the date and day. However, battery compartment for two AAA batteries was troublesome. Battery kept popping out of the connection when I lifted it up to the wall. Had to reset the date a number of times until I used tape to hold the batteries in. Bit annoying.
A great product in general, but unfortunately the cover would not shut as the plugs I have are slightly bigger than your average standard plug, so product was of no use to me
Good product for my 95 year old mother with sight issues. A wee bit expensive though.
Bought the puppy dachshund for my daughter in Canada as she really wanted a real one. So sent her the next best thing. Blue the German Shepherd was smitten too!
Cute cat, delivered promptly.
AlzProducts were really good, the product was delivered promptly and without problems
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,818 reviews