AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Louise E
AlzProducts 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Donna D
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Product is very good, but a strange pinky white In colour
Lovely silver cat with attention to detail .
Prompt delivery and product as described. Lots of useful products available to help someone with dementia.
Product was fantastic well happy. Thanks
You have not delivered it yet!
I am only familiar with the companion cat, and I think it will help my mother. See product review
As my chosen product was supposed to arrive on friday 30th of april but instead i had an email that evening informing me that the black an white cat i ordered was not available due to stock shortage. The next available delivery date was 28th may which as the product was for a dementia sufferer and might not be with us on the 28th may, to say i was disappointed is an understatment. The only cat product i was offered for immediate delivery was not the one i wanted as it looked nothing like the real cat she lost some weeks previous.. I am disgusted that you offered a lame excuse as to why my choice was not available been as you had already said it was out for delivery. Then to offer something i was not interested in purchasing but had no choice as 1. The said dementia sufferer might not be here at the other date offered. 2 not an option to have a full refund immediatly so as i could purchase from an alternative site. Absolutely shocking!!!!!!!!!!
Our little kitty has settled in wonderfully and my wife adores him.
Product out of stock 'after' I'd ordered, but I was not informed. However, when I queried why it was not received, they did advise me of a 3/4 week wait and offered the same product in a different colour which I accepted. This was posted to me on a next day delivery. Product was well packaged and almost exactly what I wanted!
Easy to order and very fast delivery.
Wonderful products and exceptional service from the AlzProducts team!
Great communication meant purchase arrived quickly, very impressed.
Amazing customer service. Really helpful
Very easy ordering online with prompt delivery. They offer a wide range of goods.
Product arrived very quickly after order
Easy to order well packed delivered within a couple of days. No problems
Not received purchase yet
Having heard about these Robocats I purchased one for my partner Sarah's mother who lives in a home for Dementia sufferers. As soon as we gave it to her she loved it and didn't stop stroking and talking to it. We asked her to name it and after a while she said 'Sweep' and went on to say that she had had a cat called 'Sweep'. She hadn't talked about Sweep for years and was the same colour as Robocat. I would highly recommend buying this for someone.
It looked and sounded like a cat but it doesnt feel like a cat, it was too boney and not soft enough
Easy to view website. Great products.
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,810 reviews