AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Louise E
AlzProducts 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Donna D
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Does what it says on the tin. Unfortunately my mum has suffered seriously in the various lockdowns. Without family being able to visit she has declined to the point she no longer recognises any of us. The cat does everything it is claimed to do and mum actually said "cat". I'm sure if she had the benefit of more interaction over the past year she would get great comfort from interacting with the cat.
Product did not work with the platform (Sky Q) but AlzProducts was very quick to arrange refund, as promised.
The products seem quite hit and miss, with some being great and others missing the mark.
Needs a off/on switch better still a sensor that automatically switches it off after 30mins
See below
All products so far have been good quality and service very good.
The items I received were all good. The difficulty I had was when I tried to pay for them. Generally, when purchasing something online, the items should be removed from the 'basket' page as soon as it is paid for. This was not the case when paying for these items. Ji was expecting some sort of 'payment received' message but instead I was taken back to the Basket page, which led me to assume that the payment hadn't gone through. I then tried again and ended up buying the goods twice, and therefore had to get a refund, which I may add was dealt with very swiftly. Thank you for that. Because of my wife's situation now with her Dementia, I may well be looking at your website for various things, but may be put off if I have the same carry on when paying for the goods. That's twice it's happened now. Hopd this explanation helps.
It’s nice and cute although it’s eyebrow has fell off which I’ll have to glue myself as worried I won’t get another one in time for Xmas
It’s a lovely calendar very clear and good quality. I think it would be even better if it was one sided as my 80 year old mom (with early stage dementia) commented she hoped she wouldn’t get confused which side to use
Site easy to follow and instructions clear, fast delivery quick response to emails
Gods service from AlzProducts - just not the product I was looking for.
I found this sight interesting, if a bit expensive.
First time of using this website and was actually looking for in expensive fiddle things as mother is in care home recently and we have no way of seeing what type of things would make a good present( don't want to waste money)
Ill give a more detailed review when i receive my refund
No problems, delivery was good.
The actual service was polite and efficient but I've been disappointed by the products themselves.
Very sweet but I’m disappointed there’s no movement.
useful for specialised products for Alzheimer patients
Not used yet it is for my dad who is in lockdown
Difficult to set up and instructions complicated. Hidden buttons not that easy to get to. But the email tech support excellent and finally set up ok and works well with my mother with Dementia
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,831 reviews