AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Louise E
AlzProducts 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Donna D
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Dog was hard and not very cuddly for a adult with dementia. The battery compartment has no on and off switch and a screwdriver was need to take the battery out.
not enough to choose from
You need to be able to fly a jet plane to understand how to get music onto this product. Sadly it’s a nice concept foe sufferers to use easily but for this having to put the relevant music on it’s absolutely ridiculously. I will be returning it because of this!
I bought a cat for my father. To be honest I was expecting it to be a little bigger and more life like. I was also expecting the purring to be louder especially as it's for someone quite elderly. Also, there didn't appear to be an on off button, so the only way to stop it purring (quietly) and breathing, is to take the battery out completely, which is a bit of a pain. To be honest, on the whole, this is not great.
Minimum of 10 Characters
While I think your product is fine I am incredibly disappointed that you have charged me to return it when you agreed the return.
Came very quick well packaged
Easy to set up - very clear display
I have not received your product
I couldn’t program the device to operate my mums tv. Gave up after about 10 mins of trying . Maybe have another go in the future Instructions are difficult to understand
Mum loves the cat toy I bought, but disappointingly the stitching was all apart the whole way along the tail when it arrived and there’s no way of turning it on and off either. Expensive for what it is.
On the whole, service was good. However, promised delivery dates were not met on three occasions which in turn pushed the project back by some time.
Sadly I could only make it turn the TV on and off. It's a new LG so a full linkage should be ok. I'll try further - it's already taken nearly an hour - but if no progress then I'll be sending it back.
It should be pointed out that this toilet seat does not fit all toilets and is very difficult to return.
We were not able to see the dial clearly because the back light was not bright enough for elderly eyes.
The gps tracker on the watch is excellent but a button at the side of the watch has to be pressed to show the time and my Mum keeps pressing the second button at the side of the watch which is the SOS one. Also, I am having to charge the watch daily which is inconvenient as it doesn’t charge quickly.
It has stopped me flooding the bathroom but it lets out water throughout my bathing experience so by the time I’ve tried to enjoy a long soak I’m left with maybe an inch of water in the bath :(
The item was supposed to be easy to set up, it wasnt, I have returned the item but still waiting for a refund.
We're sorry that this customer had problems with the product they ordered from us, this was due to a rare fault on delivery to them, we have since refunded this customer in full and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Can’t get the GPS to work. All to do with APN etc. It gives instructions for bt mobile pay as u go,but they no longer to a sim card with that. Haven’t had time to visit Vodafone ( our current Sim), but they are usually not keen on helping with gadgets rather than mobiles. Our last tracker was also from China , but a watch. I managed to get that one working. It lasted about 4 yrs. Jury still out on this tracker.
We're sorry to hear that our customer had trouble setting up this device. We've contacted this customer to offer our support and our customer service team are always available to help with the set-up of any of our technical products, by email or telephone. We also have a 30 day returns policy should any product not be suitable.
Only the time is really clear. Unless the clock is positioned in a place with no light or shadows ,it can be difficult to see the rest of the information as the underlining characters show. Everything needs to be in the bold type.
We're sorry to hear that our customer is unhappy with the visibility of this clock. The Viso10 is a battery powered calendar clock and doesn't have a backlit display. This does mean that the readability of the clock can be less than some of our mains powered digital clocks with backlit displays. We do have a 30 day returns policy so if readability is an issue please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team who can discuss alternative options and the return/exchange process.
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,831 reviews