A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
Ordered a Barbour jacket Beaufort navy, no problem.
A week later not arrived so rang the company and was told it will be with you in 6 to 8 working days.
Still not arrived 9 days later so rang again and was told would need to check with the warehouse.
I then found out they had no stock and did not know when they would have any in. They happy took my money yet did not tell me they could not fulfil the order.
I am appalled that they claim a 5* service and are not honest.
Ordered Meyer Jeans on 16/11/19 not delivered.I chased on the 25/11/19 to be advised out of stock no automatic notification from Farley.Money was debited from my account on the 16th ( obviously knowing they were out of stock) and as of the 26/11/19 I'm still waiting for the account to be credited.
All very poor show.
I placed an order on Friday 18/10/19 for boots and noted in the terms and conditions that it says delivery is within 2-5 days from your date of ordering. A week later at around 2 pm on Friday 25/10/19 i received a email letting me know my order will not be delivered until 28/10/19. Having had a similar problem a month ago with this company i am very surprised to have yet another problem with them . Furthermore no communication until today to let me know my goods will be late in arriving and that was from the courier not A Farley. In all a poor performance, i will not be dealing with this company again.
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.90 based on 192 reviews