A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
I placed an order and the money taken. I received an email explaining there would be a 10 to 14 day delay and to phone if I needed a refund. After 14 days, I have received no further communication and no order. I tried phoning and 2 phone batteries went flat while on hold, nobody was answering the phone. I am now stuck; £187 out of pocket and no order and unable to get a refund to purchase elsewhere as nobody in this company wants to communicate with me.
Verra bad service i dont receve my order again 19 septembre 2020 and thé conpagny never return my email
Ordered a Barbour jacket Beaufort navy, no problem.
A week later not arrived so rang the company and was told it will be with you in 6 to 8 working days.
Still not arrived 9 days later so rang again and was told would need to check with the warehouse.
I then found out they had no stock and did not know when they would have any in. They happy took my money yet did not tell me they could not fulfil the order.
I am appalled that they claim a 5* service and are not honest.
Ordered Meyer Jeans on 16/11/19 not delivered.I chased on the 25/11/19 to be advised out of stock no automatic notification from Farley.Money was debited from my account on the 16th ( obviously knowing they were out of stock) and as of the 26/11/19 I'm still waiting for the account to be credited.
All very poor show.
I placed an order on Friday 18/10/19 for boots and noted in the terms and conditions that it says delivery is within 2-5 days from your date of ordering. A week later at around 2 pm on Friday 25/10/19 i received a email letting me know my order will not be delivered until 28/10/19. Having had a similar problem a month ago with this company i am very surprised to have yet another problem with them . Furthermore no communication until today to let me know my goods will be late in arriving and that was from the courier not A Farley. In all a poor performance, i will not be dealing with this company again.
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.88 based on 216 reviews