A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Click Here

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy

"Ordered a Barbour jacket on a Thursday at 07:45 and still no sign of it on the following Wednesday. Called and spoke to a young person who told me they'd go to the warehouse to find out whats happened to my order and call me straight back. After 3 hrs and no call back i called again and spoke to another young person who told me they would look into my order and placed me on hold for a few minutes . They came back to me and said there was a quality issue with my jacket but more would be in tomorrow or the day after being Friday . I replied so i should have my jacket by Tuesday next week and was told yes . This then could be up to 12 days later despite the website saying 2-5 days delivery . My point is that it would be nice to be sent an email or phone call if my order is going to be late or a problem with it and when being told i would be called back then it would be nice to be actually called back ."
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.94 based on 109 reviews