A Farley Country Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Farley Country Attire
Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews
Very disappointed with customer services. Ordered some boots on the 21st November for Christmas and still no date of delivery.
Ordered on 4th December for a Christmas present. Still not delivered Christmas Eve. Customer service shocking. Got one reply which was a lie
Multiple emails I have had to write and have had 3 phone calls chasing my order. I have wasted about 5 hours trying to get through on the phone over the last 2 weeks only to be told my order will be with me in 48hours. Here I am 48 hours later again with no delivery!! Have requested refund and would never use again.
Avoid Farley Country Attire- customer service is appalling;don’t deliver when they promise;you have to chase them constantly only to be fobbed off with excuses and when your patience has finally exasperated they don’t fully refund you.Needless to say I won’t be buying from them again
Verra bad service i dont receve my order again 19 septembre 2020 and thé conpagny never return my email
Ordered a Barbour jacket Beaufort navy, no problem. A week later not arrived so rang the company and was told it will be with you in 6 to 8 working days. Still not arrived 9 days later so rang again and was told would need to check with the warehouse. I then found out they had no stock and did not know when they would have any in. They happy took my money yet did not tell me they could not fulfil the order. I am appalled that they claim a 5* service and are not honest.
Ordered Meyer Jeans on 16/11/19 not delivered.I chased on the 25/11/19 to be advised out of stock no automatic notification from Farley.Money was debited from my account on the 16th ( obviously knowing they were out of stock) and as of the 26/11/19 I'm still waiting for the account to be credited. All very poor show.
I placed an order on Friday 18/10/19 for boots and noted in the terms and conditions that it says delivery is within 2-5 days from your date of ordering. A week later at around 2 pm on Friday 25/10/19 i received a email letting me know my order will not be delivered until 28/10/19. Having had a similar problem a month ago with this company i am very surprised to have yet another problem with them . Furthermore no communication until today to let me know my goods will be late in arriving and that was from the courier not A Farley. In all a poor performance, i will not be dealing with this company again.
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.86 based on 297 reviews