A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
Recently I had my first dealing with Farley Country Attire and I am very happy to report that my experience was one of courtesy, efficiency and speed. No snags whatsoever, thus five stars. Roger House.
Excellent service. I have ordered 3 Franco Pinti sweaters over the past few years. They are excellent quality and good value
Purchased a R M Williams fleece. Excellent quality and style. First class service. A great buying experience.
Lovley people very happy with my purchase highly recommended
First class in all respects...
Having ordered two pairs of boots I had to return one as it did not fit and the second because the zip was faulty. The response was excellent, replacing the damaged ones promptly despite our current Covid restrictions. The replacement boots are fantastic. Perfect fit, totally waterproof and so warm - exactly what I was looking for.
Used A Farley for first time excellent service will use again
This is a great family run business. I have bought clothes and shoes previously and goods are shipped quickly and well packaged. They stock premium brands and do great deals. I would recommend taking g a look and signing up to their mailing list for great deals. They also operate a loyalty scheme which gives money off future purchases.
Found Farley when looking for Meyer jeans online. Great service and love the personal touch. Great To be supporting independent retailers and will certainly be using them again.
I purchased some Dubarry shoes which are excellent. A great product with great service from Farley Country Attire
Good choice of quality clothing, easy to order and delivery is fast. I have not had a problem or wante to return so cannot comment on these aspects, but I would recommend Farley and if I was buying country style clothing I would definitely have a look at their offerings.
Excellent speedy service. Garment was exactly as described. Very professional and highly recommend.
Beautiful Quality jacket, both in materials used and in the expertise of sewing skill. Really good service from the assistant when making an enquiry to buy on line, her advice received was extremely helpful in helping a decision on sizing.

The garment was packed beautifully, so arrived safely and in the time frame given.

Shopping with A Farley County Attire, was a really good experienc.
It is a pleasure to deal with them - all of the benefits of a modern service focus but never losing that personal touch from a traditional family firm.
Schoenen van Barker met zeer hoge kwaliteit !
A GREAT VARIETY OF HIGH QUALITY CLOTHING AND SHOES AT EXTREMELY FAIR PRICING AND ADDED LOYALITY DISCOUNTS. FANTASTIC SERVICE AND VERY MUCH CUSTOMER FOCUSED SO CAN CERTAINLY RECOMMEND.
Brilliant service coupled with excellent shoes at competitive prices.
Nice to support a family business which knows how to provide good service and products :)
I have ordered usually trousers from the above but the service has always been good and the trousers a good fit and good quality.
Excellent online site. My husband likes Meyer products which we can easily purchase from Farley, knowing we will receive outstanding service, quick delivery on products that we can no longer purchase where we live
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.88 based on 216 reviews