A Farley Country Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Farley Country Attire
Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews
Good quality clothing at a fair price. Reliable delivery to France.
Great customer service and excellent prices!
Over the last 18 months I have bought a number of Barker shows and RM Williams boots - the service has been excellent (for both purchases and returns) - I will be buying from them again in the future!
Very happy with the items I have purchased from A.Farley. Service and delivery times excellent. Will certainly use their online shop again.
A great company with good products and fair prices. Fast, efficient delivery as well. We bought 2 pairs of Le Chameau wellies and they are fantastic. Wish I'd bought them ages ago.
Following an initial mix-up with the order, Emmie couldn't have been more helpful, arranging for a replacement to be sent from Denmark and honouring the original sale price - even arranging for a size smaller, despite this not being in the original sale. Communication was excellent and I'm delighted with the replacement item. The whole process felt customer-focussed and personal. I will be bookmarking this store. Many thanks.
Very quick and efficient service. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
Good not be easier to buy shoes - very helpful, efficient and the communication on delivery dates perfect - I would definitely recommend Farley Country Attire
I stumbled across the A Farley Country Attire site when I was looking to purchase a new pair of Trickers shoes. There was several things that impressed me about the site, but the way it was laid out and how easy it was to find what I was looking for. The price of the shoes was very competitive as well. Ordering was easy. I was almost immediately contacted by one of the customer care team that my shoes were out of stock and would not be able to be shipped for 4 weeks. They asked if I wanted to wait or cancel my order. I decided to wait and was kept informed of the progress of my order all the time and the shoes were delivered at the estimated date. I have been really impressed with the company and they will be my first port of call when I want to purchase anything else they stock. Thank you
As Farley Country Attire couldn’t have done any better I am giving them a 5 star rating. They bent over backwards to help me get the Dubarry Boots I wanted and their approach to customer care is exemplary. Old fashioned maybe but by a family run business of many years standing and it was refreshing that they have a personal touch, looking after their customer first and foremost. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Teisha Aldiss.
Quality clothes at a reasonable price, fast delivery and easy returns
Excellent Family Business The company is a pleasure to deal with and the goods are excellent in quality and range. It is also great they have a physical store for those who live more locally (long may this continue). The attention to detail and personal touch makes this firm stand out from the rest as they even ask you of any country brands you like but do not stock, with the possibility of supplying these. That’s called customer service.
I discovered this gem of a website and purchased two Barbour Coats, superb value and quick delivery. I would use A Farley Country Attire again and again!
I ordered Meyer and Bruhl jeans from A Farley Country Attire. These are quality, durable, premium brands that can be worn socially as well as on leisure days, but I've found them impossible to obtain from my local Cambridgeshire retailer since the UK left the EU Single Market. A Farley imported my order from Germany - in fairness it took a little longer than I had hoped for - but the firm kept me informed and couriered the goods to me as soon as they arrived. I'm very happy with my purchases and will buy from Farley again.
Very good shop. All quality goods and favourite brands.
One of my favourite e-shops, because I know that everything I buy is of high quality, nice design and it's mostly locally produced. Great customer service, including personal approach. Strongly recommended!
Excellent, friendly service provided from ordering to delivery and receipt of my Harkila trousers. Product was exactly as described and ability to spread payments is very useful. I've bought from here previously and service was exactly the same then.
What a pleasant shopping experience from a small friendly but professional family company. Website easy to navigate. Good communication regarding delivery. Very happy with the product. Good old fashioned service at its best!
Great company selling quality products.
Stumbled on this site by accident over and so pleased I did! The shipping was cheaper than buying direct from the brand, so I didn't feel like I was being ripped off. The items purchased were also the same (one item less than) price as buying direct from the brand. The transaction was smooth and the delivery really quick...... would definitely use this company again, and would happily recommend it to others 👍
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.86 based on 309 reviews