A Farley Country Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Farley Country Attire
Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews
Excellent service. Excellent product.
I am most impressed by the customer service at A Farley, which was both personal and efficient. The product itself, my DuBarry, boots are amazing. I could not believe that I could actually insert my high instep into a pair of smart and practical,widefitting, boots.
Fantastic service from a company that I’d never used before
Would highly recommend to my friends and will be using them again in the future - thanks again
Ordered some harkila socks from here was very happy with description and quality got exactly what I expected , even got a discount on my 1st order. Very fast delivery and well packaged,
Then Polite follow up e-mail to see if I was happy with product which I am, so more than happy to recommend.
Excellent service and love my shoe.
Great service and competitive price. Delivered promptly.
Service is excellent and personal - would have no hesitation in recommending them
Very friendly and efficient company
Very satisfied with du Barry boot liners warm and cosy in du Barry boots
Good choice of merchandise, competitive on price and delivered on time without fuss. Nice touch was follow up personal touch email from Owner which seemed genuinely interested in customer experience.
Will definitely consider using again.
Very good quality products and excellent service
First class service throughout. Ordered Ariat boots,had to exchange for another size. All went smoothly. Thrilled to get my Barbour wellies from here too!
The loyalty bonus is a lovely touch.
Would highly recommend this company.
Family run business delivering great quality, excellent products combined with the personal touch, i can highly recommend. I have used them now for the past couple of years and are an excellent company to deal with, deliveries are prompt also.
I was impressed with the excellent and follow up on my recent purchase of country walking boots from A. Farley. I am very happy with my purchase .
The boots are of excellent quality and a good fit.
I would certainly recommend A. Farley should you need to buy good quality boots.
A great selection of fine country clothes available. Service and help is exceptional. I would thoroughly recommend.
Very helpful staff . Goods arrived promptly . No problems at all
So.... happy with my new hat. The service was amazing, the hat was out of stock to begin with, so I decided to email them got a reply within 12 hours, however I did decided to go for the XS after my daughter measured my head, packaging was outstanding and it was delivered within the time slot. I would recommend friends and family to order from A Farley Country
I ordered a pair of Dubarry boots in November. I very quickly received an email to say they were out of stock. I decided to wait until they were in stock and called A Farley Country Attire to let them know. I didn’t have to wait long and I am thrilled with my purchase. Furthermore A Farley Country Attire were quick to contact me and the lady I spoke to was polite and helpful.
Delighted with the service received. I would certainly recommend A Farley Country Attire
Farley Country attire, are very easy to order from, with a friendly service from a family business, and a great range of stock is held too. My wife's Dubarry boots arrived on time, well packed and in perfect condition.
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.85 based on 268 reviews