A Farley Country Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Farley Country Attire
4.5
Based on 1,233 reviews
Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews
The goods delivered were not what was ordered. The return postage was refunded promptly and the returned goods have been signed for by Farley but since then no communication at all. As the order exceeded. As the item was expensive, £380, this seems poor service to me.
Thank you for your review and for kindly placing an order with A Farley We are so sorry to hear we sent you the incorrect item. Our customer service manager has tried to get in contact with you in regards to your order and has left you a voicemail message. We are pleased to confirm the correct item will be with you within the next few days. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Kind regards A Farley Country Attire
Waiting a few weeks for order, I called to ask and emailed to enquire , I was told initially that was on the way 3 weeks ago then emailed again to be told out of stock The hat now arrived and happy with it . I will not use again as communication not easy , I had to chase .
Excellent product. Which didn’t fit The return service appears good
Online ordering was very easy and prompt dispatch. I ordered Dubarry deck shoes and Meyer Chinos both fitted perfectly and if great quality. I would of given 5* however your courier company let you down , not only was the package delivered to the wrong house and road but also the packaging was not robust and badly ripped, it was fortunate that the chinos had not been damaged as the item was not individually wrapped within the package.
Fantastic service ordered Friday morning 1145 delivered Saturday afternoon absolutely excellent well done
I’ve purchased many items on line from Farley over the years and found their loyalty points scheme to be excellent, it really does pay very well. Also, I have returned a few things in the past because they didn’t fit and had no problem at all getting my money back. The sales they have give you real genuine bargains, with substantial reductions. I would definitely recommend this shop.
Excellent shop to deal with x
Very efficient ordering and delivery process. Well pleased.
Top products Good service Good prices
Easy to navigate web site and good delivery time
Unfortunately the Ariat jodhpurs I ordered were too big so I need to return them. I ordered as next day express delivery but was then told this was not available to I had to wait 3 days for my delivery; however the £3.95 delivery charge was refunded to me which I was happy with. Disappointed that when I then tried to order the smaller size instead the express next day service was again not available on this item either so I haven’t proceeded with a further order yet. I also didn’t receive my free water bottle as advertised. Slightly disappointing overall.
Thank you for your review and for placing an order with A Farley. Sorry to hear the free water bottle was missing from the order. I can see you have spoken to one of the customer service team on 10th August who arranged for the free gift to be dispatched on a next day service. She also offered to do an exchange for you on this occasion and advised we cannot ship the smaller size item you require on a next day delivery service, but we could do this on a 3 day express delivery service. Unfortunately, we are still waiting back to hear from you as to how you wish to proceed. Our customer service manager has tried to contact you to follow this up and left a voicemail message. If we can kindly ask you to contact us on 01164105440 so we can follow this up, it would be appreciated. Kind regards A Farley Country Attire
Happy with one pair of shoes delivered, but had to ordered other pair of shoes from another company as Farley could not supply .
Easy to order, difficult to receive. Order did not arrive within timeframes and very little assistance offered from customer services.
Thank you for your review and for placing an order with A Farley. We are sorry to hear your order arrived over the timeframe. We can see you were in contact with our customer service team after your order was placed who advised there would be a slight delay on your order which would mean it would go slightly over the original timeframe. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Kind regards A Farley Country Attire
Goods were as described & the delivery service was prompt. Can’t fault it!
Lovely trousers, but the fastening button is too big for the buttonhole and difficult with the amount of material in the waistband to fasten.
Excellent product, Mens' Bruhl Jeans, great fit. Delivered quickly without problem.
Hassle free website negotiation and order entry! Found what I wanted in stock, and was despatched quickly.
Wanted a particular Tilley hat for my husband size 7 1/4. Hard to find in stock and I love to use 'proper shops' online. I called Farley and had the best experience and they made sure the despatch date was delayed to make sure we were home after a short trip away. The price was also the best I could find. I will definitely use them again and the hat is perfect.
To be fair, you sold me a tee shirt that was out of stock but emailed me quickly. You were a bit slow to resolve but Gracie did a good job in resolving the issue.
Expected a 3 day Express delivery, actually took6 days. Website stated product in stock, but wasn’t. Had to wait for delivery to the Warehouse before item could be sent. No advice sent re delay, therefore had to phone twice to chase order. On the plus side, both customer service agents I spoke to, were very helpful and polite.
Thank you for your review and for kindly placing an order with A Farley. We are so sorry to hear your order was over the advised timeframe. We can see you were in contact with one of our customer service advisors who advised you the order would be slightly over the advised timeframe. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Kind regards A Farley Country Attire
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.5 based on 1,233 reviews