A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
I received a size of Barbour jacket that was wrong and they sorted it out over the busy Christmas period. The return was easy and simple. I am very pleased.
Excellent customer service and super happy with the product ( fairfax and favour cap)
Excellent service, customer service after public holiday, returns an replacement. Even using paper packaging. Thanks so much
Hunted around - competitive price. Also free cleaning kit. Timely delivery. Great confirmatory follow up. Overall excellent service.
Prompt considerate service, would recommend
thanks for sending it fast. the shoes are beautiful
Very impressed with the service and the choices. Parcel arrived very well presented and in good time. will definitely shop here again.
Great service and very happy with my purchase. Definitely shop here again 😊
Great quick service and a quality product delivered. I looked on many websites and A Farley country were the best value for money
Extremely happy with my purchase from A Farley. Found the precise Seidensticker shirt I was looking for and at a competitive price. Excellent customer service from start to finish. Website easy to use too. Will definitely shop here again.
My order was delayed however was kept up to date by the team. Great service
Have recently found this company on line, l am totally satisfied with my three orders to date. A firm that offers a superb range of branded quality attire at competitive prices. Excellent packaging with delivery times honoured.
Very impressed with this company and customer service. Prompt delivery of an item at a competitive price, unfortunately the gift was too big and needed exchanging. This was done so easily and quickly with the exchange being dispatched on notice the original item was on its way back. Excellent service. Would definitely use again.
Excellant service and extremely helpful at all times.
A pleasure to do business with, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others and I will be using this online shop again. Excellent customer service and prices. Harkila Norfell jacket is superb. Cheers. Ian.
Excellent service from a family run company. Fast delivery. High quality merchandise. Definitely recommend!
I purchased a Seeland coat, it was easy to purchase online, the price was good and the delivery and packaging was excellent.
Ordered le chamaeu ladies wellington boots in October,received email to tell me they were awaiting stock in a couple of weeks and asking if I wanted to continue with order .I did and as said the boots arrived a couple of weeks later..Customer services were great and can not fault this company.Easy to order from and no problems with goods.Excellent company I will certainly use again.
I am loving my Dubarry boots excellent quality and great service from a small family firm.I did return my boots no problem and ordered a larger size as tight over ankle and wanted to wear socks Would definitely recommend this company for good service I received.
Good service and my wife's boots arrived on time. Will be shopping here again and have no problems recommending to others to use your company for their quality products.
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.89 based on 167 reviews