A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
Excellent quality of product on sale. After sales very good too. Recommended, definitely.
Good quality traditional clothing at fair prices.
We received an order and there was a slight fault with them. After an initial hiccup, I can’t recall a firm that has given me a better customer experience than Charlotte has. She was absolutely amazing. The replacement order was perfect.
I bought here 3 pairs of Meyer's pants. This transaction was PERFECT in every way. Nice pants and exactly as described, quick answer from the customer's service, speedy shipment overseas, and really a big deal for the quality! Honest and professional seller. I will buy again here for sure, and I recommend this store. A++++++ J'ai acheté 3 paires de pantalons Meyer dans ce magasin. Ce fut une transaction PARFAITE sur toute la ligne! Les pantalons étaient exactement tels que décrits, le service à la clientèle a vitement répondu à mes questions, la livraison outremer a été très rapide et cet achat fut un excellent rapport qualité-prix. C'est une entreprise professionnelle et honnête. Je vais acheter à nouveau dans ce magasin c'est certain et je n'ai aucune hésitation à le recommander. A+++++
I gave a review on 26/11/19 reference the non performance of an order. This prompted a telephone call from the Customer Service Manager who was sympathetic to the situation and we were able to resolve the complaint amicably. An excellent response to the poor rating which confirms the benefit of Trust Pilot and the value A Farley hold customer satisfaction.
The gloves I ordered were a competitive price and they arrive promptly. I would buy from Farleys again.
The Meyer trousers I purchased from you are very good and comfortable. Your service of the order was very efficient. Thank you
Extremely happy with the service, delivery and communication I received. The item arrived in a timely manner and was packaged well. I will definitely be shopping here again, keep up the amazing work!
Ordered Meyer Jeans on 16/11/19 not delivered.I chased on the 25/11/19 to be advised out of stock no automatic notification from Farley.Money was debited from my account on the 16th ( obviously knowing they were out of stock) and as of the 26/11/19 I'm still waiting for the account to be credited. All very poor show.
Had it not been for the response from their Customer Service manager, I would have awarded one star. Payment was taken from my bank account, then days later I was informed that they did not have stock and that it would be two weeks before the product could obtained from their supplier. Following my complaint, the response from Customer Service was excellent.
Outstanding customer service, good communication and goods delivered on time, well packaged and in pristine condition. I would be very happy to recommend A Farley Country Attire.
I am more than happy to confirm that the purchase from your company was entirely without any issues or concerns. Product, price, communication, packaging, delivery and follow-up were excellent. Overall, in fact, a completely satisfactory transaction.
Very pleased
I have ordered products from A Farley on several occassions and have always been very happy with the quality of the item i have on one occasion had to return an item of clothing to exchange for a different size and the process was easy and I received the replacement within a week. I would recommend this family run business to anyone and will definitely be using them again in the future.
Brilliant customer service as I tried to get right fit for Dubarry ‘Galway’ boots for my wife. The sales team did everything to ensure the product was right. Their support is still very much appreciated
Fit perfectly, quality excellent, altogether satisfactory
Couldn't ask for more, Excellent service.
Found the very place online that stocks the gear I like for work. Good quality Meyer trousers at a good price. Unfussy website and good offers and vouchers as well as loyalty points. For example I got a voucher just before I was about to buy a suit, so got £50 off. Great. I will keep using these guys.
Great fast efficient service . Good quality leather shoes and the wooden shoe shapers are great . Lots of designs and can highly recommend.
Superb service. Great quality product and received very fast.
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.90 based on 135 reviews