A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
Great service during the lock down period and discount on my first order... Oh and the Harkila boots are absolutely " top notch" many thanks..
I bought the best pair of boots I ever owned. This was a recommendation and I don’t regret it one bit.
These are amazing quality, strongly made, looks stylish, keep warm and dry.
Exactly what I needed with 4 active boys during rugby, football practise, run in the park or beach walk. If you hesitate, we’ll don’t, money well spent
5 stars all round ,great service and lovely reply to email. Good old fashioned service . Wishing you every success in the current climate .
Very good service and products.
I live in the US in Minnesota, which is known for its 10,000 different lakes and its cold and long winters. I was pleased to recently discover A, Farley and its large selection of William Lockie sweaters, which are well known for their excellent quality and craftmanship. William Lockie sweaters use the best quality yarns. William Lockie sweaters are also knit at a tighter tension than generally found in sweaters made by other manufacturers. This tighter tension results in a denser, slightly heavier weight sweater, which holds its shape over time. Knitting tight also means using more raw material, which is why you don’t see this kind of quality on lower-end sweaters. There are many other retailers in Scotland and elsewhere that sell William Lockie sweaters for similar prices. What sets A.Farley apart is its excellent customer service Examples include promptly notifying customers about the status of their orders and providing good advice on proper fitting.
Extremely good quality clothing. Very well tailored and a perfect fit every time
A comfortable Harris Tweed jacket suitable for all occasions.
Got a good price for a good pair of shoes with fast delivery. Everything worked fine, but cannot speak for any support services/returns since I had no reason to use it.
Excellent online service and delivery very quick. Had to phone and ask a question prior to ordering and member of staff very helpful. Would definitely recommend
Very professional service with both ease of ordering, a good incentive scheme and prompt delivery.
It was a great firm to deal with. I have bought things from them a few times and everything is top quality.
Very helpful and friendly - I had to change the Aigle coat that I had bought and it was made easy by the personal advice and assistance of the sales staff on the phone. They live up to their promises and value their customers.
Very competitive price, polite happy staff, highly recommended
I have used A Farley twice during our lockdown period and was very pleased with being able to shop with them, great choice and great service. A company I will be using again during and post lockdown!
First time order from Farley. Very happy with two pairs of jeans. Immaculately packed, good price and efficient service and delivery. Recommended.
Helpgully kept informed regarding supply delay. New Aigle boots to replace old worn pair. Competetive price. Good service. Would happily recommend and happy to buy from them again.
Excellent product, excellent service, highly recommend. Definitely be using you again!
Can not fault this company. Excellent customer service, fast delivery and love the loyalty scheme. Thank you.
Looking for an expensive pair of English handmade shoes & it was A FARLEY who offered me the best price anywhere; better even than the maker's own website. There were also discount points & shoe trees thrown in as a free gift. I also needed the help of Customer Service who were friendly, well-informed and reassuring. Not only will I use A Farley again, but they will be my first 'port of call'. Thanks!
Good online service
Trousers arrived promptly - thank you
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.90 based on 192 reviews