A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Click Here

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy

"I placed my on line order on the 14th and received the item on the 18th so I was happy with the time scale and delivery. The only thing I didn’t get was confirmation email of the order placed. Most retailers these days send you an almost immediate response to say they have received your order and when to accept delivery."
"I had a sticky start when the boots I ordered didn't materialise & then another promised date came & went! Along came Holly who did exactly as she said she would, phone calls as promised constant updates & boots sent asap after arrival. thank you it's such a pleasure to find really good customer service especially after a number of problems. The boots are completely fabulous too."
"Found garment and brand I wanted on their website after searching. Quick response to order and item delivered promptly."
"Quality products (the double breed Blazer is excellent), friendly, personal and efficient service."
"Quality shop/online retailer selling quality clothing and footwear. Impeccable friendly service I would recommend highly."
"Ordered a Barbour jacket on a Thursday at 07:45 and still no sign of it on the following Wednesday. Called and spoke to a young person who told me they'd go to the warehouse to find out whats happened to my order and call me straight back. After 3 hrs and no call back i called again and spoke to another young person who told me they would look into my order and placed me on hold for a few minutes . They came back to me and said there was a quality issue with my jacket but more would be in tomorrow or the day after being Friday . I replied so i should have my jacket by Tuesday next week and was told yes . This then could be up to 12 days later despite the website saying 2-5 days delivery . My point is that it would be nice to be sent an email or phone call if my order is going to be late or a problem with it and when being told i would be called back then it would be nice to be actually called back ."
"I was very happy with the service which I received. An excellent family run business who are keen to please. The website offers a great range at great value. A pleasure to deal with."
"Having found A Farley Country Attire when looking for a Meyer stockist I placed an order for a pair of shorts unfortunately the fitting was not suitable for me I had chat with them and they explained the style and cut of the shorts would be the issue (I was impressed by their product knowledge) and they had to be returned, A Farley made the process easy and very professional so much so when I wanted to order two pair of Meyer Jeans I had no hesitation ordering from them again really 1st class service and a very good price."
"Excellent Service and choice of attire at very competitive prices. I am well pleased with my purchases."
"Very pleased with attention and promptness in dealing with my orders and would certainly order from them in the future."
"Ordered a Tilley Hat in June before going on holiday. The hat arrived within the time promised and I am really pleased with it. It fits really well and just sits firmly on my head without having to pull it down. I will definitely buy from Farley again."
"I have bought two pairs of shoes - both Barkers but in different styles. The service from Farley Country Attire was excellent with rapid delivery and the shoes were well packed and the included shoe trees and spare laces were much appreciated. Recommend without reservation!"
"Website was easy to navigate and made finding a suitable hat straight-forward as well as providing all the information I required. Purchase of my item was simple and subsequent delivery was prompt. Happy to purchase again."
"My purchase was handled quickly & efficiently & delivered promptly. Very good service."
"Thank you for your efficient friendly service . I am delighted with the trousers ,good quality and competively priced . Hugh"
"This is my second purchase from your website and I am very happy with the products (Tilley hats) and the service. The no-quibble free returns service is especially welcome when buying clothing online. Also your updating of the progress of delivery and returns is excellent."
"My order was dealt with swiftly and I was phoned to make sure the size I ordered was the correct size due to the manufacturer size chart differed slightly and offered a refund if they did not fit. They did. The customer service I received was second to none. Thank you and I will be ordering again from yourselfs Many thanks Gary"
"Excellent shopping experience, fantastic customer service,prompt delivery! It is a pleasure to use A Farley Country Attire, huge selection of clothing, shoes and accessories at superb prices."
"I ordered from A Farley an item for my husband. The goods, website, delivery and aftercare could not be faulted I will definitely be buying from them again."
"I bought a Tilley hat. It was easy to get the right size. It was cheaper than other outlets and delivered promptly. Very happy with everything."
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.94 based on 109 reviews