A Farley Country Attire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A Farley Country Attire

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy

"I’m very happy with the shoes I ordered. Website was easy to use and they were delivered really quickly. I’d definitely use them again."
"Excellent customer service. Efficient& extremely helpful."
"The Cheaney Lime Oxfords I purchased from A Farley Country Attire were a better price than anywhere else online, and their service and communication were first rate. They even followed up with me after my shoes arrived to check that everything was fine, which it was. Great all round service, and I'll definitely be buying from them again - Stephen in Australia."
"I am happy to recommend A Farley Country Attire for the quality of service and excellent range of country wear . I recently made a purchase and was able to discuss exactly what I wanted and take advice on style and fit . It arrived promptly and was just what I hoped for ."
"Thank you for providing such an excellent shopping experience everything about making a purchase to receiving my purchases was excellent, hence more orders will be following thank you"
"I purchased a pair of RM Williams boots. Perfect pair of boots, with Williams boot polish thrown in for free. A speedy delivery that was well packed. An added bonus of receiving customer points with every purchase, that can be used as a money against your next purchase. As a first time customer, A Farley impressed! I would recommend this retailer! Well done!"
"Lovely quality, true to size, definitely make futher purchases with confidence"
"Quality clothes from here. Good delivery service. Very helpful and friendly staff if you have a query"
"Very efficient service giving full order tracking from start to finish! Goods arrived as described i only 3 days! Excellent company would highly recommend ! Dr Peter Millington"
"Very good customer service sometimes bit slow on email replies and maybe be faster on deliveries rather Than 5 days thanks"
"First class items, price and customer service. Highly recommended. Very happy."
"Excellent service and communication throughout the purchase. I bought a pair of Gurteen Sovereign trousers which are one of my favourite brands for fit and comfort, A Farley Country Attire were very competitively priced and I would not hesitate to use the company again."
"Excellent products and a first class service from very knowledgable staff, and all at a competitive market price, deliveries and returns are first class, all in all a great company to deal with."
"A pleasant shopping experience. Just as described, arrived quickly and I loved the shoes once they came. Thanks"
"Professional personal helpful and an excellent all round service."
"I’ve bought a number of items through A Farley Country Attire and also recommended them to family and friends. The service and after sales service is second to none and is run professionally with the customer at the centre of everything they do. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again from them and I’m happy to recommend them highly!"
"Really friendly and helpful team, very happy with the item I purchased so I would highly recommend. Many thanks Ethan O'neill"
"§§ Great selection of classics from quality makers at best price. Always a win win to shop here. Am also impressed with their CRM software as the website functions fast and efficiently, so important! Coming from Texas & totally different requirements weather/clothes wise, Country Attire helps me sort us out, warm and dry. Highly recommend for choice in one place let alone all the other pluses."
"As I knew exactly which product I wanted (Barker Mansfield Chelsea Boots) I google searched for the item and found A Farley to be as competitively priced as anyone. However their offer of a free gift, of which you have a choice, coupled with a nicely laid out website made me buy from them. They have followed up on the purchase and overall they are clearly a company who cares greatly about their customers"
"A Farley Country Attire is an online store selling shoes and clothings for ladies and men. They offer a broad range of fine trademarks. I found their onlin store when seeking MEYER mens trousers. In Iceland there is not VAT as in the EU, we have another kind of sales tax. When I order clothings from A Farley, the VAT is automatically withdrawn from the price. This is very convenient, otherwise I would have double sales tax and much higher final price. This makes A Farley Country Attire a very good choice to do business with from Iceland."
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews