A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
Farley Country attire, are very easy to order from, with a friendly service from a family business, and a great range of stock is held too. My wife's Dubarry boots arrived on time, well packed and in perfect condition.
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Very helpful and friendly staff, and I would have no hesitation in recommending A. Farley Country Attire. Many thanks!
Very pleased with prompt customer attention and delivery of the Arial Walking Boots
I'm not just a "100% Very Satisfied Customer"....I'm a "100% Delighted Customer"! Keep up the good work A.Farley Country Attire.
The quality of the products are excellent and are reasonably priced . The customer service is 100% in all respects . Overall a superb company and i look forward to shopping with A Farley Country Attire again in the near future
I was very happy with the product & service from my purchase in October 2020
A professional yet personal experience. Will purchase from A Farley Country Attire in the future.
Have bought clothing from Farley on several occasions and their product quality, range, pricing, customer service and delivery has always been first class. Few retailers stock the quality (e.g. Meyer, Franco Ponti) Farley does. I can recommend them without hesitation.
I used the online ordering system to buy a pair of Dubarry Chelsea boots.

I was delighted by the speed an efficiency of Farleys. The boots were perfect and matched the product description.

I would use Farleys again and would have no problem recommending them to friends & family.
Absolutely delighted I have found this family-run company. I was purchasing two pairs of Dubarry boots for my husband and I. A Farley are competitively priced and backed up by excellent service with great communication over delivery times. Unlike most other companies, thankfully they didn't follow up immediately with a request for feedback so you can actually get the chance to try out the purchase before commenting. This will be my first port of call for quality products at a fair price from now on.
Very good service and quality goods. I am a very happy customer.
I recently discovered A Farley. I have bought 2 Sealand Woodcock waistcoats , one for my husband and one for my son. They are both delighted with them. The quality is excellent and the service from A Farley is totally professional and efficient. Will definitely be purchasing from A Farley again.
Brilliant communication, fast delivery will certainly use again!
Hi, my wife loves the design, quality and feel of the Dubarry boots, and the slim fit is perfect. When I ordered the wrong size your staff were very helpful on the phone and returns were simple. They are expensive, but worth it, and with 10% discount they are the cheapest around so I will definitely visit your site again, we love this type of clothing so look forward to shopping with you again. One very satisfied customer.
Excellent customer service and great products at a good price. The delivery was prompt, and I felt like a valued customer. I will certainly purchase from A Farley Country Attire again, Thank you
Excellent service!
Around twice a year I buy Meyer New York chinos for my husband from A Farley Country Attire and am always very pleased with the quality of the trousers and of the service whenever I have the occasion to contact the company. Many thanks.
Very disappointed with customer services. Ordered some boots on the 21st November for Christmas and still no date of delivery.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. Bought some boots which needed to be changed as I picked the wrong size. This was dealt with quickly and with zero fuss. Would highly recommend using A Farley!
I have bought several pairs of Meyer Oslo chinos and one pair of Meyer jeans from A Farley . These are by far the best quality and fit I have ever experienced .I have Gant , Hugo Boss and Ralph Lauren in my wardrobe but they don’t come near to Meyer . The mail order service is excellent, fast and efficient delivery every time .
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.84 based on 249 reviews