A Farley Country Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Farley Country Attire
Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews
Excellent Family Business The company is a pleasure to deal with and the goods are excellent in quality and range. It is also great they have a physical store for those who live more locally (long may this continue). The attention to detail and personal touch makes this firm stand out from the rest as they even ask you of any country brands you like but do not stock, with the possibility of supplying these. That’s called customer service.
I discovered this gem of a website and purchased two Barbour Coats, superb value and quick delivery. I would use A Farley Country Attire again and again!
I ordered Meyer and Bruhl jeans from A Farley Country Attire. These are quality, durable, premium brands that can be worn socially as well as on leisure days, but I've found them impossible to obtain from my local Cambridgeshire retailer since the UK left the EU Single Market. A Farley imported my order from Germany - in fairness it took a little longer than I had hoped for - but the firm kept me informed and couriered the goods to me as soon as they arrived. I'm very happy with my purchases and will buy from Farley again.
Very good shop. All quality goods and favourite brands.
One of my favourite e-shops, because I know that everything I buy is of high quality, nice design and it's mostly locally produced. Great customer service, including personal approach. Strongly recommended!
Excellent, friendly service provided from ordering to delivery and receipt of my Harkila trousers. Product was exactly as described and ability to spread payments is very useful. I've bought from here previously and service was exactly the same then.
What a pleasant shopping experience from a small friendly but professional family company. Website easy to navigate. Good communication regarding delivery. Very happy with the product. Good old fashioned service at its best!
Great company selling quality products.
Stumbled on this site by accident over and so pleased I did! The shipping was cheaper than buying direct from the brand, so I didn't feel like I was being ripped off. The items purchased were also the same (one item less than) price as buying direct from the brand. The transaction was smooth and the delivery really quick...... would definitely use this company again, and would happily recommend it to others 👍
Excellent company to deal with. Swift services, quality products, and the best price I could find on the internet for my Trickers boots. Happy days!!
Very pleased with my purchase as excellent quality. This company is not as well known as Barbour for example and I like the idea of something a bit different, personal, and better quality.
I've only experienced the online store in view of lockdown...however the website is really good and they stock all my favourite brands. Excellent range, very good prices. Ordering is very easy and delivery swift. Really like the after sales communication...very personable and friendly...nice to read rather than a load of formal spiel ! Felt like you were dealing with a small family company you could trust. Will definitely be my go to website for future purchases and gifts.
I have bought several items from A Farley and I cannot fault the quality of the products or the service provided. I have had cause to change an item (my fault for choosing the wrong size) and their returns policy was faultless and seamless. I highly recommend them and I will definitely purchase from them again.
Really pleased with my purchase from A Farley. Friendly service and will definitely use again
It’s been a excellent experience doing business with A Farley Country Attire. Their customer service is excellent including any returns. They sell products from a wide range of well recognized brands. Overall I highly recommend their online shopping website.
Fast , efficient service in a year of covid when nothing seemed simple. I would recomend Farley Country Attire to friends. The golves we purchased was of high quality and invaluable in the wet winter weather out on the farm. :)
Super shopping experience, website very user friendly, great range of top quality brands. The item was dispatched very quickly (at a very busy time of year) and the DPD delivery service was also excellent.
Incredible selection of country attire. Always responsive and delivery fast.
Excellent standards of customer service, very fast shipping & delivery. Brilliant & quick response to a few small queries I made, I wouldn’t go anywhere else now & I highly recommend A Farley to everyone as I feel it’s important we support small businesses.
Excellent products and excellent service always delivered on time always well packed.Highly recommended. Many thanks will certainly use again.
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.86 based on 298 reviews