Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
Bought this for my friends, and they loved it :)!
We cannot redeem the voucher code. I have called, emailed and even travelled down to the wetland centre and no-one knows how to set up the membership. So it was a complete waste of money.
Product availability was good website easy to use very painless process thank you
Everything was clear and easy to use, service was prompt. A hassle free experience.
The gift was truly amazing for the price and thoroughly enjoyed by the recipient
Great service I shop here regular
Where’s my activity that I’ve paid £80 for and had nothing from your company at all.
Easy to use website- vouchers delivered next !
Delivery great.packaging lovely.our son was really pleased with it.
Recieved my Activity gift quickly, amd well presented. Thank you
Purchase Adrenalin rush for 2 for a birthday present for a friend. Very easy to order with a lot of details given. Received the voucher which was beautifully presented. Delivery was faster than expected.
Quick and easy to book and payment options available. Quick confirmation too
Great purchasing experience. Was happy with the offer I purchased plus I got a free activity upon purchasing which was a fab added bonus. Happy customer.
Good choice of activities and easily ordered and came as advised
very good value for money
Never had any reason to complain.
I can’t write a review as we haven’t done the activity yet
Ordered x2 activity packages. They both arrived earlier than expected. The package envelopes were exactly what I had chosen and were perfect for those birthday surprises. Very happy chappy, will definitely be using this company again. The future of all post lockdown gifts... the get out and feel it, live it, be it - experience!!!
Very prompt delivery, we haven’t used our voucher yet though so can’t comment on actual event.
Bought as a gift. They are delighted.
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 4.03 based on 599 reviews