Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd

Tell us how Activity Superstore Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Customer Services provided a prompt and easy to use service which I found useful"
"We were given our two day break for Christmas great value and numerous places to pick from we have bought ourselves the next break a great price on the internet"
"What a wide selection of experiences available according to my pack. There was no suggestion of restrictions of dates either... Booking a date for my activity proved cumbersome. Only two dates were available in a suitable location for my driving experience for the foreseeable future (the whole of June, July and August), both of which were in a week where I could not take time off work. This would be fine if this information was made available at the point of purchase. I found this product to be misleading at best. What a pity you cannot see what is available when trying to book. Rather, you email customer support, wait 48 hours or more for a reply, try again and wait, try again and wait... It is still going on. This has not been a good experience for me and I would not recommend it. I have experienced other companies with far more efficient systems in place. I will be using them again next time."
"Fantastic value for money and a throughly enjoyable experience. My daughter and I were looked after by the staff who were very attentive and happy to please."
"Brilliant service ..arrived quickly and was great value for money 👍🏼"
"Excellent value for money for present, i will definitely used this again"
"Found activity very difficult to book as not an easy to use web site. Feel really conned as bought an extra person for the activity and got charged full price. If I had gone back to the main web site I would have got the activity for half the price."
Hello Robert

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your exchange, however I cannot see that you have contacted us at any point to question this or make us aware of how you felt. When exchanging we are only able to exchange to a full priced activity which is why we have a dedicated exchanges page. The reason for this is that the promotional vouchers have further restrictions in place that the full price vouchers may not have, such as less locations and cannot be extended. If you wish to contact me directly, I will be happy to discuss this further with you if you wish me to email me at Reviews@activitysuperstore.com.

Kind regards
Activity Superstore
"Fantastic customer service, sales was straight forward and item arrived quickly. Thanks"
"Booking process is very straight forward, no issues either getting the voucher or booking my previous event."
"My husband was very happy with his triple car superdriving! Thank you very much Activity Superstore"
"Very good quick service"
"Fast and efficient service."
"First time used, very quick return and will use again"
"very good fast delivery"
"I wanted a gift for my brother. I used an offer for a wine tasting tour and he was very pleased to receive this. It was easy to use and quick. The offer that came through was in an attractive case, looked a good gift."
"Ordered paintballing for 4. Great value came very quickly and nicely packaged. Would definitely buy from here again. Thankyou"
"Huge variety of activities and a wide range. Very easy to redeem. The perfect gift for all ages."
"Terrible, exchanged voucher to use on something else only to realise the voucher ran out within a couple of days. Terms state experience had to be booked and taken before expiry and although paid to upgrade to more expensive experience, prices were so extortionate could not find anything. Ended up losing out anyway waste of money."
Hello,
I am sorry to hear of your disappointment, however we do advertise prior to exchange that the expiry date will remain the same. I have contacted you via email to try and resolve this with you.
Kind regards
Activity Superstore
"I bought a Helicopter Tour Over London voucher as an anniversary gift for my son and his wife. They were absolutely thrilled even though they have not yet had a chance to book the tour. Hopefully the trip lives up to the description. Activity Store gift options are very diverse with good range of prices. Worth a look if you need something 'different' from the usual kind of gifts."
"Always have something for everyone's taste at very good prices"
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 2.58 based on 187 reviews