Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
I recently purchased a last minute present from Activity Superstore. It was a fabulous way to give a present as I had been able to buy, add a personalised message and print off the voucher within minutes. It was excellent value and was very well received by the recipient. I will definitely use again.
easy to use website
A very easy process and speedy delivery of voucher
Activities are wide spread, so a good choice and good prices too.
I ordered a voucher but found out the place that does the activity does not open until after I was due to be on holiday there. I requested a refund which received immediate attention. I can't thank activity superstore enough for their brilliant servicve
Ordered Friday night and came Monday. Brilliant service would use again. Thank you.
Just purchased a voucher for two nights away with afternoon tea at half price, will be interesting to see if I get the hotel I bought it for. Or will it be only offered in the depths of winter, will have to Waite and see.
easy people to deal with
Fab service
I've purchased this for my Daughters birthday! In April. I'm sure she is going to love it.
Very good service, ordered and delivered straight away. Very good price too my husband will be pleased with his gift. I would recommend to anyone looking for activity gifts.
Excellent service, voucher arrived very quickly
Good value for activity. Need to book it and then up in the helicopter we go.
Super easy, everything was very clear with no last minute hidden extra charges. Would come back here again in future for more presents!
The system is easy to use I used them before this was my second purchase,I would definitely recommend to anyone.
I am extremely happy with the prompt service given. The voucher I purchased arrived the next day.
Was glad I came across this site, as I got the perfect val gift.
Excellent choice of activities and good value for money
Very easy to use web site. Purchased as a gift. Hope the experience is as good as it sounds.
Very polite and helpful