Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
Did not know we had to pay extra for a weekend £50, and we were given a choice of 6 cars which were not the ones we were looking forward to driving on the website it said you have a choice of over 12 cars.
Good morning Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the choice of cars and the weekend supplement. Most weekend charges are around £25 so I believe you have included the optional damage waiver in the costs stated.

All venues will vary with their car choice but most have a good range, however if these cars are being repaired or are fully booked for that date, this could be where the availability becomes a little more limited.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback and I hope you enjoyed your day nonetheless.

Activity Superstore
Found activity very difficult to book as not an easy to use web site. Feel really conned as bought an extra person for the activity and got charged full price. If I had gone back to the main web site I would have got the activity for half the price.
Hello Robert

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your exchange, however I cannot see that you have contacted us at any point to question this or make us aware of how you felt. When exchanging we are only able to exchange to a full priced activity which is why we have a dedicated exchanges page. The reason for this is that the promotional vouchers have further restrictions in place that the full price vouchers may not have, such as less locations and cannot be extended. If you wish to contact me directly, I will be happy to discuss this further with you if you wish me to email me at Reviews@activitysuperstore.com.

Activity Superstore
Ridiculously complicated method of booking a spa, linking through the store to be told the deal you brought for £47 is £114. Then logout, try again, same thing happens the go back to orignal log in again, to be taken through to the spa providers email and actually book for the fee paid. But there website was poor to as kept changing my chosen treatment. Overall will not be using again.
Hi Emma,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would be interested in speaking with you further about this to find out which website you were using, ours or the spa’s. That way we can look to make instructions clearer or improve the website where necessary. Please do get in touch with myself.

Charlotte
Activity Superstore
Had to make several calls just to transfer a date & was charged extra!
Hello Adam

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that you had to make several calls to us, usually we try to resolve any query on the first point of contact, so I can only apologise that this was not the case in your situation. With most of our bookings once booked, we are unable to make any amendments, therefore this may be the reason for the charge.

Charlotte
Activity Superstore
The entry price of the activity we chose (York Chocolate Story) was significantly less than the price my sister had paid for the activity as a present for us. Extremely complicated to transfer the balance to another activity and an admin fee payable makes this a rip off!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry to learn that you felt your activity was not value for money. If you could kindly contact me with your voucher number, I will be happy to look into this for you.

Activity Superstore Ltd
Gvien a 'Unique Places to stay' voucher for Christmas giving B&B for 2 for a night. Only about 5 places within driving distance, not unique at all, cheaper if we had booked direct. Instead you have to book 2 weeks in advance and it has taken 4 days of trying B&B's and then the customer service department to secure a booking for the day we wanted - and a surcharge had to be paid for a king sized bed as we didn't want twin beds. Not even gone yet and already cheesed off. Nice idea but don't bother - really.
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with the service you have received thus far. We do try and ensure we have as many venues as possible to cover all areas and I can only apologise if the locations were not suitable for you. Furthermore if an upgraded room is booked, the upgrade fee would be payable with the hotel directly.

I hope you are able to have a lovely time when you go.

Thank you and kind regards.

Charlotte Howland