Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
"The entry price of the activity we chose (York Chocolate Story) was significantly less than the price my sister had paid for the activity as a present for us. Extremely complicated to transfer the balance to another activity and an admin fee payable makes this a rip off!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry to learn that you felt your activity was not value for money. If you could kindly contact me with your voucher number, I will be happy to look into this for you.

Activity Superstore Ltd
"Gvien a 'Unique Places to stay' voucher for Christmas giving B&B for 2 for a night. Only about 5 places within driving distance, not unique at all, cheaper if we had booked direct. Instead you have to book 2 weeks in advance and it has taken 4 days of trying B&B's and then the customer service department to secure a booking for the day we wanted - and a surcharge had to be paid for a king sized bed as we didn't want twin beds. Not even gone yet and already cheesed off. Nice idea but don't bother - really."
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with the service you have received thus far. We do try and ensure we have as many venues as possible to cover all areas and I can only apologise if the locations were not suitable for you. Furthermore if an upgraded room is booked, the upgrade fee would be payable with the hotel directly.

I hope you are able to have a lovely time when you go.

Thank you and kind regards.

Charlotte Howland