Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
BE AWARE do not waste your time using this company. Liverpool FC Tour bought as a present for my son over 12 months ago & after trying to book this tour at least 6 times we were given excuse after excuse & as yet have not been given a refund. Please do not waste your time & hard earned cash on this unprofessional outfit!
THE 'GO TO' COMPANY..... if you want to be ripped off. I am in dispute with them because I was not able to book anything at a time or place I wanted. One hotel would not take a booking using an ASS voucher until next year, although they would if I booked direct (and at much lower cost). Because I have 'exchanged my voucher' they refuse to give me refund. Now they send me a request to review a 'chocolate experience' I never went on. What a shambles! Reporting them to Trading Standards, BBC's Watchdog, Rogue Traders and anyone else I can think of. Avoid, and save yourself a lot a of hassle and headaches.
If I could give a negative score I would. Save your money and give people the cash for presents, you are literally pouring money down the drain using this company. I used their phone line to exchange a voucher. The male in the phone was beyond slow and utterly useless. Now I see my phone charges I know why! No where do I see these phone charges advertised on the website. Beyond unprofessional straight up daylight robbery. What a joke of a company
Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. Usually exchanging a voucher is very easy and straight forward and can even be done online. Therefore I can only apologise that this took quite some time and resulted in a larger than expected phone bill. If you would like to send me your voucher number and itemised phone bill, I will be happy to look into this further for you.

Charlotte Howland
I would give them a negative rating but that's not an option. No support line on Sat and Sun, shocking booking system, properties far from the advertised standard, etc. After a night in what was allegedly a double bed and a shower for a 3 year old size rather than an average size adult, we found out our afternoon tea was used. Not by us though. We ended up having to pay for it again or not going. Experience out of hell.definitely not a relaxing weekend.
Hello Maria

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your stay and the issues you have had with your Afternoon Tea. I regret that our offices are closed over the weekend, however we have not been contacted since to raise the complaint. If you would kindly contact us we will be happy to take note of your complaint and raise this with the venue in question.

Charlotte Howland
Possibly the most frustrating experience of my life was dealing with this appalling company. Customer service? Ring the number and it directs you to their website...no call held in a queue, no leaving a message, no ring back, no customer service. Only give their vouchers as a gift if you really can't stand the person.
Hello

I am sorry that you have had problems contacting us. We have a phone number that provides near enough all the information you could need. However if you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone, please call us on 0371 384 1025, where an advisor will be more than happy to help.

Charlotte Howland
This is the worst company I've ever dealt with. Slipshod and uncaring. Someone gave us a race day experience - it turned out that the races weren't running during the period of the vouchers validity. That began a 2 year Saga of pain that whilst still ongoing is near the end - it was easier getting through rogue militia positions in the Balkans war than battling this bunch! Throughout our ordeal it felt like the company relies on selling activities that are then not taken to make as much profit as they can - so they make it as difficult as they can in the hope you'll give up.
Thank you for letting me know your experience. I am sorry for the trouble that you have had, however the races normally offer very good avalaibity, therefore I am unsure why you have had any trouble booking. If you would like to contact me directly on 0371 384 1025 with your voucher number, I will be happy to look into this for you.

Thank you.

Charlotte
Activity Superstore Ltd
I absolutely love Activity Superstore and all it has to offer. Very affordable amazing experiences. They are my first port of call when it comes to gift experiences. Thank you for saving my life so many times!
Great range of experiences and excellent customer service!
Excellent service easy to book and a joy to participate in a great experience. Highly recommend and if you get stuck speak to Charlotte
Tried to book a karting race for 2 experience given to us as a gift. We are still waiting for them to confirm booking since 13/8/18. Tried to web chat with them several times to resolve the issue, always unavailable despite being well within opening times. Still waiting for replies to at least 3 email enquiries. Unable to contact anyone by phone either. I expect we will receive a reply after the voucher has expired. Totally unacceptable!!
I have purchased many experience days out to share memories with my family but also my husband for date evenings and they have been fantastic every experience has been fab. Great company and easy to use I have purchased paintball for family indoor skydive they where fab and comedy evening which was Amazing. Highly recommend fantastic company. Ann
This company deserves less than 1 star. I purchased an experience for my wife's birthday, details of this experience was not properly explained until after purchase and code redeemed. Once redeemed, no chance for a refund, no proper communication channels. It's over a month now, wife's birthday is over 3 weeks old, still can't get my experience for several reasons by the company. Utter frustration. Please beware! Close to fraud.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

However I am unsure what you mean by the activity was not properly explained. If you would like to elaborate, I will be happy to look into this for you.

However I can see that you have since exchanged your voucher to another activity.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and kind regards.

Charlotte Howland
We stayed on a spa break voucher at Hallmark hotel in Bouremouth. Extremely dirty, poor facilities, very tired hotel room & overall very poor value for money. Certainly misled & missold by your company. Would not reccommend activity superstore to anyone.
Hello Katy

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

I am sorry that you felt the Hallmark Hotel fell short of expectations. If you could kindly contact me with your complaint and voucher details, I will be happy to investigate further.

I look forward to hearing from you in hopes of resolving this issue.

Charlotte Howland
Had a couple of vouchers from Activity Superstore companies. Due to bad health it was getting close to the deadline for their use, so I emailed them asking what our options were. I got an automated reply saying I should expect a reply within 5 working days. I thought that was quite a long time for a response but 25 days later I got a response from them - an automated reply telling me to expect a response within 5 working days! I'm still waiting for a response. I have now used one voucher and exchanged the other - they would otherwise probably have expired before I heard back from them. Quite apart from the fact that many of their vouchers are worth less than their face value (take a look at booking direct with the end provider), how can we respect any company with such poor customer support?
Hello Richard

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive a reply to your email. We have had quite a few technical issues with our email system recently, whereby some emails were not being delivered, but then would come through a few months later. We do not find this acceptable and I can assure you that this is being looked into by our IT support to ensure this does not happen again.

I am glad that you were able to book and exchange your vouchers, however if you need anything else please call us on 0371 384 1025.

Charlotte Howland
This unique places to stay voucher is the worst thing I have ever purchased. The restrictions on booking are absolutely ridiculous and should be made clear on purchasing. In addition to the booking restrictions there are only a handful of options in the north, one of which you’re only entitled to a shared bathroom. What the hell. I paid 119 quid for this and you have to pay extra for an en suite. Part of the dress code at this company must be balaclavas as they are robbing people blind.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am sorry that you feel that the restrictions are hidden, however we do advertise that each venue has their own restricitons and may restrict days of the week or months of the year and we go into further details online for each venue. If you would like to discuss this with me, please do not hesitate to contact me with your voucher number and I will gladly help where I can.

Charlotte Howland
Because ZERO was it an option! This company are clearly profiting from both customer and end service provider. Taking £45 + postage and then allocating an insulting amount to the provider for their service is never going to allow provision of a ‘Gasto experience’. There was no intention of the only establishment anywhere near to our location of providing something exchangeable to the value of £45 - why would they at their own expense! I can’t understand why the venue would wish to be associated and tarnish their own reputation by refusing to provide a £45 service. They were busy on a Tuesday evening so can’t be that desperate! Whilst I may visit the pub and use their normal menu I wouldn’t touch Activity Superstore with a Barge pole and will ensuing that anyone that I know does exactly the same!
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience. If you could kindly contact me with your details, voucher number and name of the venue, I will be happy to look into this further for you. We contract each location at their own choice and provide an experience whether it be money off the bill or a set two or three course menu, every location will be different. Therefore when you contact me I can check if what you received was correct.

Charlotte Howland
Everything went wrong. These people are bordering on the fraudulent and we will probably be taking legal action after talking to Trading Standards. We were given a 'Steam ride with Cream Tea' and are unable to find any supplier (8 are listed) who have ever agreed to do this offer. Peak Rail were never asked and are taking legal action. When my partner rang Activity Superstore this morning, they put the phone down on her when she explained the situation. Do NOT use or give as a present.
I am terribly sorry to hear that everything went wrong.

All locations listed were contracted with us when our packs went to print, however over time some do discontinue which is why we ask you to check our web link before registering, to ensure a location is suitable for you. This is also mentioned within our terms. If you would like to contact us, we will be happy to help. I can assure you that none of our agents would terminate a call on purpose, unless foul language is being used despite being asked to refrain from such language. However we have recently moved offices and did suffer a few technical issues on a few days.

Charlotte Howland
All a con paid 100 pounds hotel 72 pounds to book for 1 night the hotel only get 50 pounds dont know who gets rest NEVER BUY .
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

If you would like to contact me directly we can talk through your concerns, however we do have one blanket price that covers the cost of the voucher throughout its validity and as I'm sure you can appreciate direct pricing with the hotels will be more expensive during some months of the year, therefore we have to cover this fluctuation in price.

Charlotte Howland
We wrote to your "company" several weeks ago, having been given your address by Argos. we bought 2 Helicopter Buzz experience vouchers for our sons December 2016, to date they cannot get a single date to take their flights and all efforts to contact your company have failed, you cannot obviously supply what you sell, and your company service department obviously is non existent!, Argos informed us we could "extend" our vouchers for £20 each - no way! we wrote demanding a full refund, but guess what - no response whatsoever!...not impressed at all and have advised family etc., not to waste their money!
Hello Mr Elrick

I am sorry to learn that you have had difficulties in booking your Helicopter Buzz, usually the availability is very good, however as the end of the season draws closer, the dates do become limited due to poor weather. If you could kindly call us on 0371 384 1025 we will be happy to see what we can do for you.

Charlotte Howland
In theory this sounds a good scheme the problem is that the management/organisers have no idea what so ever how to run a business or customer service. They are trying to treat REAL people, many elderly like younger brain dead computer zombies. I got round the problem after getting no joy on their on line help page for a couple of hours by contacting the venue direct by phone and the booking was done and voucher accepted with no problems. I did this twice and both accepted the vouchers with no hassle.
Hello Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very sorry that you found difficulty in our booking process. We have updated our systems to make this process as easy as possible and should any difficulties arise we do have our customer support team on hand to help every step of the way. I am pleased that you were able to book your activities and hope these are both enjoyable for you.

Activity Superstore