Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

2% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
"Recieved a voucher from a friend for a tea for two.last Christmas. Tried to activate it last week as it was valid till this December, no hurry I thought. During the process found I needed the till receipt. To my horror my friend no longer had the receipt, and had paid cash. Reading the reviews I thought that was it, our tea no more. Not giving up I phoned activity superstore and a pleasant girl on the other end said no problem she could activate it over the phone. Within a few hours I had the voucher activation code and my tea for two booked. No problem. They will help you, so don't give up."
Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased that we were able to assist you and I hope you are looking forward to your Afternoon Tea. We will always try our hardest to help and ensure our customers get the best experience possible!

Charlotte Howland