Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Customer Services provided a prompt and easy to use service which I found useful"
"Good choice of locations and range of places. Process easy to do. Our original choice of accommodation had restrictions for peak period but we were able to find alternative easily. Great value."
"Happy with my purchase for my parents in law they will love there afternoon tea out"
"Relatively easy to use."
"The events package was exactly as described. AS put you in contact with the provider of your experience allowing you to organise your day. Instructions are simple to understand. The day itself was brilliant."
"A great way to give a gift that won’t end up in a charity shop!"
"Good range of activities and easy to book them."
"Great range of experiences and excellent customer service!"
"Recieved a voucher from a friend for a tea for two.last Christmas. Tried to activate it last week as it was valid till this December, no hurry I thought. During the process found I needed the till receipt. To my horror my friend no longer had the receipt, and had paid cash. Reading the reviews I thought that was it, our tea no more. Not giving up I phoned activity superstore and a pleasant girl on the other end said no problem she could activate it over the phone. Within a few hours I had the voucher activation code and my tea for two booked. No problem. They will help you, so don't give up."
Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased that we were able to assist you and I hope you are looking forward to your Afternoon Tea. We will always try our hardest to help and ensure our customers get the best experience possible!

Charlotte Howland