Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
easy to use and with enough information for me to make a choice. The package came very quickly
Very easy to book online. It was a recent gift so unable to comment on the activity just yet.
Good voucher length and price.
Product arrived in good time. The explanatory notes were good and easy to understand. The company contacted me quickly about booking my chosen 'experience' and were both helpful and courteous in their approach.
Great service
The service is very good with fast delivery. Thete is plenty of choices for gift ideas. The website is user friendly too.
straight forward to purchase
Have received activity as a gift which we really enjoyed. Now purchased same thing for someone else. River cruise dining is good because it offers the receiver several choices of location and experience. Slight complication for me when choosing the experience but company were really helpful
An excellent service with amazing speedy delivery, I have never been let down with all activities that I have purchased over the years. Thank you.
The website was easy to use
I have bought various gifts from your store and have always been happy
Good service no issues
I find this a quick and easy way of buying someone a gift. I have used this sit on a few occasions and have always been happy with the service.
Great choice of products and quick and easy to book. I recieved my voucher within a couple of days.
Quick service nicely personalised e voucher disappointed that price paid appears on voucher
I had difficulty ordering the voucher and wasn’t sure if I had purchased it or not! I then sent two emails to check but had no reply for two days. There was also no phone number that I could use . However, I checked with my credit card supplier who told me the sale had gone through. I finally had a reply from the customer support team after two days. All is now well. However, it would be more satisfactory for the buyer if you had a phone help line or someone who worked every day to reply to the emails . I now wait to see if the experience is good! If so I shall use your service again..
Excellent value fir money, but not easy dealing with customer services. I had 3 different people dealing with my query who obviously hadn't spoken to each other!!
We don't often buy experiences but when we do, they are normally for ourselves, rather than presents for others. The choice of destinations for travel experiences are limited, but that rather forces us to go places we would not have normally considered, and we have come up with some unexpectedly great breaks away as a result.
I sent several emails to Activity Superstore re extending my voucher which I had been unable to use due to health and family reasons. After receiving a reply I rang and spoke to a lady on the telephone who was really helpful and friendly and sorted out the extension there and then. A great service and a very happy customer. Thank you very much I will most definitely continue to use Activity Superstore again.
Good range of activities etc to choose from. Would be useful for the recipient to know how much the voucher is for .
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 3.71 based on 390 reviews