Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Purchased two western horse riding for my daughter and son in law for their wedding anniversary, arrived separately one day after the other but still arrived quick, hope they will enjoy it"
"Ordered go kart vouchers , haven't used them yet but they arrived very quickly and it was on offer so very good."
"Had a lovely time ,hotel beautiful staff friendly want to go again😍"
"Easy to book and brilliant day out!!"
"Amazing gift, very good value for money had a superb time at the chosen hotel, I have bought more for gifts because I was so pleased with the Activity Superstore."
"Very pleased with the service received so far. Am yet to use the voucher as it’s a birthday present but my boyfriend was so happy with this gift and loves the idea. Very fast delivery too and so easy to use."
"We were given these vouchers as a Christmas gift. When we phoned to arrange the experience the staff at the end of the phone were extremely helpull. We had such a great day. Thoroughly recommended"
"Quick and easy service. I bought it for my sons 30th he will love it. Thank you."
"We were very pleased with the experience purchased from this site and would recommend it to all"
"Great range of experiences, the tried and tested reviews by staff helped me pick my experience and shows they really do know the products they are selling. The purchase was quick and easy, no having to set up an account ect. I will be buying again! I am sure the experience will be great as well!"
"Very helpful and gave me great advice on my choice. I saw Wicked the musical and made it a complete day with a meal attached to it. Lovely restaurant with really nice staff."
"Great variety of offers and amazing service would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great experience"
"Me and my partner had a fabulous time on our spa day. The food was delious and the treatments were very good. We were treated in the same room for a leg, hand, arm, shoulder, neck and back massage. Would defiantly recommend!"
"Was given a high ropes adventure day and thought I would hate it, I went in terrified but then saw that children were running around the course with no fear! When we got started the nervous fell away and It was thrilling being up in the clouds and swinging around the trees! Will be booking to go again soon"
"Purchased a gin experience as an e voucher and was so easy to book online with this company I can’t wait to go! I’ve also bought several vouchers for my family and friends and they’ve loved them, they’re the perfect gifts!!"
"So far ok not had activity yet so hard to review"
"I have been on many afternoon teas through activity superstore and have never had a bad experience!! Fully recommend for all gift experiences and gift inspiration"
"Me and my partner had a great time in Camden for our comedy night, highly recommended!"
"Website was quick and easy to use, E voucher came super quick! Booking was a breeze all down online and in a matter of 5 mins! Would defo recommend and will be a repeat customer. Very excited for my break away"
"Logged in easy and four steps later I was contacting the supplier to book. Very easy and saw a great show, the meal side to the voucher was basic but nice."
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 2.21 based on 157 reviews