Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

49% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Hi I did have problems with my e mail address but when switch to chrome it went through ok. I bought as a present so can't comment on how easy to use the voucher."
"Couldn’t use last years gift due to Activity Superstore and a couple of clients having a “disagreement “ so waste of money ! Same happened 2 years ago and we didn’t get our break due to leaving it to late to book . These gifts are restricted to certain times and don’t have any wiggle room so make sure when you get your coupon , book straight away to avoid disappointment"
Hello Mike

I am sorry to hear that you have been unable to use your gift. We do advise the expiry date, booking lead time and all restrictions within the packaging to ensure that customers are aware of this.
If you would like to contact me with your voucher number, I will be happy to see if there is anything I can help you with.
Kind regards

Charlotte
Activity Superstore
"I feel there was not enough detail in the description about the dates that the experience would be available at each location. I have bought as a gift and I am now hoping when the voucher arrives the dates will be suitable!"
"Activity Superstore is ok. It has some great experiences but if you have to contact them it's a laborious process of having to email and wait 3-4 days as the Live Chat is often not live. Also when you go to book an activity unless it's MONTHS in advance you don't get much choice."
Dear John

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our choice of activities as we work hard to ensure there is an experience for everyone!

Our typical reply time for emails is 48 hours and our live chat has been open continuously, during the opening hours stated, for the past few months, therefore I am not sure why you have encountered these issues. If you still need any help making a booking, please do get in contact with myself personally and I will gladly help.

Kind regards

Charlotte
Activity Superstore
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 2.95 based on 228 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access