Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Excellent product, delivery. The website is extremely professional and very easy to use. In particular the videos showing how to fit the product deserve special mention. Its a pity I have no more windows to cover, otherwise I would be back.
Perfect for required job
Very quick delivery and I am super happy with the product. It looks amazing. Will definitely purchase from this company again xx
Only a minimal purchase to help me replace my own faulty work. One phone call to answer my question, an order placed via the website. Excellent service.
Quite satisfied with window film which was delivered as promised.
Can't write a review on something that's still not delivered after so long
This is our second purchase, the first being a year ago. The reflective film worked well at stopping the sun fading our furniture and reducing the heat in the room. We therefore decided to do two more rooms, the film arrived quickly and was well packaged. With previous experience at fitting the results are better this time and are hardly visible. The one thing I would say is that the printed instruction supplied with the film are different to the on line video. In our view the video instructions are better
The item I ordered arrived very quickly and in good order. I can recommend highly.
Ordered blue tint UV window film. Have only applied to the patio doors so far, as you must be very careful, apply slowly and use lots of solution, which will give a crinkle free surface. The first door has a slight wrinkle at the top, as didn't smooth properly. !Take your time! Delivery was also very quick and in a strong box.
Really good finish was easier to apply than anticipated
Great product with fast & free delivery. This is the first time I have used window film and found the process straightforward.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Product arrived in good time and is well-packaged.
Brilliant customer service excellent products. Easy to apply even for a total novice
excellent product, good clear instructions not only with the film but recommend watching the video online.
I was a bit apprehensive as to how well this would work. Wanted a bit more privacy in our home for day time! It is better than i expected. Tested it on one of my windows and now have ordered for the rest. Really impressed! Easy to follow instructions, i used the video personally. But can't recommend these guys enough. Fast delivery too.
Excellent service and a very top quality product. Film came in a very sturdy tube and arrived quickly. As someone who has never used this product, watching the firms videos made all the difference. If you too have not used window film might I suggest that two people make this a lot easier when separating the backing sheet as one person can peel and spray whilst the other holds. The film is of course very thin and can crease at that peel stage if you are not used to it. Would definitely recommend this firm and will use again.
Product delivered on time and in perfect condition. What one looks for on purchase.
Very helpful during the order process. Prices fair and delivery prompt.
Good website and easy to order. Arrived quickly and well packed with instructions enclosed. It was easier than I thought to apply - just took my time over every step. I applied 4 metres of film over 3 windows and it looks fab. Sara tiles design to give a little privacy without loss of light. Delighted with the result.
Film dispatched promptly, well packaged, reasonably priced, good instructions and does what we wanted.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,416 reviews