Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Great tool for learning
Excellent service fast delivery
Excellent quality vinyl, bit on the expensive side but you get what you pay for, completely transformed kitchen at a fraction of the cost of a new one, also used the dark oak effect on top of bedside cabinets and chest of draws with sides and draws painted with farrow and ball grey Matt paint - look amazing.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 20th September 2020 Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 20th September 2020
The service I received from Window Films Direx was everything I'd expect from a reputable company. The quality and value of the film is great and the customer service is to match 10/10
A perfect product that does exactly what the company says it does.
Would and have recommended this window film.
Order arrived on time and well packaged
Sorry. This hasn't been delivered yet. Requested Postman to deliver next door and request was ignored so still not received!!!
Had a quote of £1600 from a different company to tint the conservatory with films whilst googling and YouTubeing how they do it i came across this company and for the price I thought I'd give it a try i won't lie some windows I have had to do twice as it didn't go right (my fault) its safe to say conservatory is done and wonderfully done if I say so myself and I had change with £120 can't complain at all the savings are paying for the holliday thanks active windows 😊
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 13th September 2020
This is an easy company to deal with. Everything is straightforward and I would use again
I suggest as well as readIng the instructions you watch the helpful video. Looks great on our garden shed windows and does what we wanted it to do. Could be harder to apply to a very large window.
A really good effect, however due to our lighting in the canteen I needed a double layer.
Happy with everything though just to warn beginners that doing the corners is tricky and you may be advised to pull the film away from the glass, cut a straight line to the corner with scissors and then finish the rest with the stanley blade. Having overlaps on vertical and horizontal edge makes it a challenging. Apart from that it looks professional and the 2nd, 3rd attempts may see more perfect corners.
Good price, quick delivery, no issues at all, would highly recommend.
Very good quality. Used on my shed to minimalise people snooping inside the windows. This has done the job great, mirrored affect looks brill πŸ‘

Thanks
Quick delivery and I look forward to installing the film as watching the video on their site shows how simple it is to do.
Fast delivery, good product, does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Cheapest I’ve found it too.
Arrived, not had time to fit yet.
At first l order the mirror window film that won't work on my garden shed and l contact lovely customer service to re-order another correct mirror window film with discount. It looks so great on shed and very happy with this item.
Just what i needed and easy to use, great service.
Good quick service