Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

I have used this product a couple of times now. It's a little bit fiddly but gets easier with practice and the end result is very pleasing, and my wood floors are now protected from the sun. Martha was also very helpful when I was looking to reorder. Would definitely recommend.
First class product,quick delivery thank you. Mike
Film well packed and delivered sooner than expected. Whole process of cutting to size and fitting to window was quite easy but removing the protective film without ceasing was a challenge.
prompt service
excellent service, film worked well, video tutorial informative.
Fast and very helpful service Thank you collette
Fast delivery of film..installed using their YouTube video and looks great
I ordered two pieces of film but only received one.
After contact my querie was quickly resolved and I received my missing piece.
I am pleased with the service and the product and will not hesitate in recommending or using the product again.
PERFECT WINDOW WIPERS, EXCELLENT SERVICE AND QUICK DELIVERY MANY THANKS FOR MAKING A TIME CONSUMING JOB MADE EASY
Very responsive to Questions, delivery was great and well packaged
I have a mirrored glass top black table which I wanted to protect from scratches so I have used this film and it is fantastic😁
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 20th February 2021
Needed to make my windows safe and had very little time to do it! Chose these because they promised quicker delivery than anyone else. Very happy and the product was great too.
THE WINDOWS LOOK AMAZING, REALLY PLEASED WITH VALUE ANS SPEEDY DELIVERY
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 17th February 2021 Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 17th February 2021
The film was perfect
I am really pleased with this window film. It blocks out the unwanted view perfectly and looks good. It was so easy to put up. Just use plenty of soapy water to spray on the film and window for easy manoeuvrability. Also, cut the film slightly bigger then cut off surplus with a sharp craft knife ( Just watch Active Windows video) . I would recommend this window film for delivery, quality and price.
Great product and service. Very easy to apply. Must be a diy. No easy if you are not diy.
Have recieved my order and as usual top service and communication,thank you Martha,always my first call for my vinyl requirements!
Good choice of films with much helpful advice, well packaged and promptly sent
Excellent product delivered within a couple of days. The finished effect is just what I had hoped for. I am a confident DIY enthusiast and found the instructions straight forward. The only thing I would say is that it is a little tricky to cut the corners acurately as the wooden frame on the windows I installed the film on were fairly deep. It would be easier on thinner framed UPVC or other windows. Overall though, very happy.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Do exactly as instructed in the video and you won't go far wrong. Having watched it a week or so before my window film arrived, I thought I had all the know-how tucked away in my head, but halfway through fitting the first cut piece to one of my windows I ran into difficulties. My memory was not as good as I thought it was and I managed to waste my first piece due to getting it stuck to itself! My fault, and I cannot blame the 'tools'.

On watching the video again I realised my mistake. I did not remove the clear backing whilst spraying the sheet with soapy water, before taking it to the window to set in position. Fortunately I anticipated the odd mistake and had ordered sufficient length to ensure I still had enough for all windows.

One thing I would add, which might help some. If fitting window film with a geometric pattern to square / oblong windows, do make sure the pattern lines up with your frame. I was able to adjust mine just in time before it became a little tricky to move. Although the film will slide on the glass quite easily, overlaps (before trimming) have a tendency to 'grab' their surroundings, particularly UPVC window frames.

I am delighted with the overall finish and effect. I have done away with some ugly old net curtains and now just need to fit a Roman blind to complete the job (to do away with some old-fashioned curtains!)

I give Window Film Direx 5 out of 5 for quality, shipment time and price, and for their detailed video of how to go about the job for a professional finish. Just do remember to watch it!
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,334 reviews