Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

The instruction video is absolutely on point and essential to get the (very easy) technique. The guy in the video is quite easy on the eye too, which is never a bad thing !
I used their own website for ordering and the process was very straightforward with a very wide range of size options for the film we were buying. A mere hour and a quarter after ordering we received confirmation that our order had been posted. We had selected Royal Mail second class postage and just three days later the parcel arrived. The product was well-packaged with no damage. Overall, a very good experience with a company that provided excellent service .
I've used this company many times now. Perfect service and perfect goods.
Just what it said on the tin. Swift delivery and good price.
Exactly what I wanted and product as it should be
Good quality tint highly recommended thank you guys
Wonderful company, clearly communicated delivery times and shipped very quickly. The UV window film arrived in perfect condition (packaged in a sturdy box) and application was fairly easy! Thanks!
The blackout film worked perfectly, It was a little difficult to fit because it was being fitted on double glazed units with a rubber sealing bead and so had to be overlapped because the rubber was flexing which made it difficult to trim. I only fitted it on 2 small quarter lights and so didn't purchase any fitting tools but in hindsight I would have got the marker pen and the hard card.
Easy to work with product, it was well packed in strong box so no chance of goods being damaged and very quick delivery,couldn't ask for better service.
Very pleased with the one way window film. Thanks
Ordered the window film for my Caravan patio door windows, delivery was very prompt received in three and half days. Read the instructions two to three times just to make sure I got things right being on my own. Did not rush took it nice and steady, pleased with the outcome just made two very slight mistakes, did four patio doors absolutely brilliant. Will be ordering some in the next few weeks.
pleased with purchase
Excellent product and service
Ordered 5% limo tint for the back of my new aquarium, fantastic service, cheapest company I found anywhere so wasn’t expecting much, but I can’t fault it. Brilliant product, very speedy FREE delivery too! Will definitely be back for my next tank!
Ordered my window film had a reply thanking me for my order didn't have to wait long for it to arrive.. brilliant packing and film is amazing thank you windows direct....
Excellent service and product.
Slight error on bespoke printing. Think a confirmation email to client would resolve errors. Bit great reaction and a replacement being sent. First class customer service!!!
Excellent product packaging excellent 100% really top quality delivery brilliant thank anthony
Very friendly and professional service. Thank you, Andrzej
The site was easy to use and it was easy to order, the delivery was fast and the customer service was friendly and very responsive The product was exactly as expected and high quality. I wish I could have ordered in mm rather than CM, but this is a small thing. I would defintiely use this company again.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,416 reviews