Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Very quick delivery and very good window films
Fast reliable service. However on this occasion I ordered 2m of wood effect vinyl as I had a long section to do. It came in 2 sections of 1m so I had to put a join in it.
So far so good. Waiting to see what the finish will be in a couple weeks. Instructions do say there may be some temporary blisters. Delivery was really fast.
Quick delivery and efficient at correcting error.
Prompt efficient service, easy on-line ordering and fast delivery. Have not applied film from this order yet but have used it in the past with excellent results. Hives total daytime privacy and reduces glare on our narrow boat. Only downside it is now packaged differently and is not so easy to open and unroll to check quality on delivery.
The web site made a bit of a cough as I tried to place my order, but that sorted itself out. Parcel has arrived safely but not yet ready to try apply the film to the window. Should be done in the next couple of weeks.
Perfect for required job
My order received promptly and well packaged, however the fitting instructions appear to be for another product.
Very good service and delivery was prompt. The film had a flaw in it that was noticed after fitting which was the only reason for 4 stars but would recommend checking the pattern before fitting. It looked like the print got caught and repeated the design over its self.
Good service after slightly tricky website glitch that kept throwing me out of the payment page. Used before, very good. Would recommend.
I've had my window film up for 3 months now. It's the best decision I made this year, keeping harsh sunlight out by insulating heat in. I can enjoy the view outside a lot more. I put it up myself and there is a bit of peeling at the corners, but overall I am satisfied with the job it is doing.
Very good service with prompt delivery.
Arrived ahead of time, fitted today following instructions provided & video great result. Just what I was after.
Loved the image, but was ment to be clear as stated in email not red, but I do like it. Would of liked instructions in box how to put it up, instead of having to look in the internet.
it is a good product but i was fitting it to my conservatory apex roof so a pain to get right ,if on a window or door would work much better, came well packaged and quick
I suggest as well as readIng the instructions you watch the helpful video. Looks great on our garden shed windows and does what we wanted it to do. Could be harder to apply to a very large window.
The film did not arrive within the promised timeframe as I had paid for express delivery. However I received very good assistant from the window films direct agent who tracked my parcel, refunded the extra postage fee and followed the case for me until the parcel arrived. It was a Royal Mail issue outside of their control.
Did 2 windows. Easy to use. Easier if there are 2 people to help- 1 attaching film and slowly letting it down while other eases out the water.
Difficult at first to get backing off finished work looks excellent
Very pleased with help and service. The Yellow 80 film is a vast improvement on the glare of a high level window. Giving a golden hue which i think will help during the winter months. Application was easy enough with the instructions and video. My window was trapezium shaped so i had to make real sure the shape i was cutting matched the window, and had the sticky side facing the window. Use a sharp craft knife. Buy the teflon card it makes life easy.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,416 reviews