Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Product was just what we wanted. Delivered on time. Easy to install. Many thanks!
I am sure you products are excellent, and the customer service too. My problem is your cutter has cut the line pattern the wrong way, vertically. I ordered Patterned White Frosted window film - Privacy Frosted Glass Film FRO4 4MIL LINE PATTERN - width : 76cm, length : 2m and you sent me the film with the lines running up the way. It remains to be seen if the client will accept this, if not i will have to order replacements.

Regards M.J.Browne
Order no: ZDNJYAQRU
Extremely fast and efficient service.
very difficult to put on and the result is poor
First time i have used Window films direct, Very fast efficient service with a quality product.
I would not hesitate to use them again.
Good service after slightly tricky website glitch that kept throwing me out of the payment page. Used before, very good. Would recommend.
Film was well priced and delivered quickly and works well during the day, however I am disappointed that when it’s dark outside you can still see straight into the room.
Very good product and very easy to apply does what its supposed to do
Arrived swiftly. Video link in instructions was definitely worth watching and helpful. The window film did the job and was straightforward to fix. Thank you
Prompt delivery, excellent product
I've had my window film up for 3 months now. It's the best decision I made this year, keeping harsh sunlight out by insulating heat in. I can enjoy the view outside a lot more.
I put it up myself and there is a bit of peeling at the corners, but overall I am satisfied with the job it is doing.
Quick delivery, good product (grey/anthracite adhesive tape). Simple, easy and high quality.
Quick service, well packaged.
Dreadful stuff.
Sooooo static - every bit of muck in the room flew on to the film, the minute the backing was removed.
Other films I’ve used haven’t been sticky on the back, and I’m not sure why this was.
Avoid!
Very good product, exemplary customer service, will definitely use this company again.
Well packaged and prompt delivery. Many thanks.
Ordered the film for windows ,however very hard to put up called Films direct straight away and said i could send it back and was refunded as promised. Service was excellent throughout.
Very good service with prompt delivery.
Great service, this is the second time I have ordered this product.
Good product and after viewing the installation video the fitting was a breeze
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,283 reviews