Active Window Films Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Active Window Films

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Verified Buyer

Bought frosted film for privacy, excellent quality & delivery, would buy from this firm again
Ronnie Hayes
Ronnie Hayes
Verified Buyer

An excellent product at a competitive price. Rapid delivery in secure packaging.
Margaret Dawson
Margaret Dawson
Verified Buyer

Excellent product. A big thank you to your staff for helping me get the right size film for the job. A little apprehensive when I read the instructions but not to be beaten I took up the challenge and boy was it worth it as the window looks fantastic. Everyone who sees it comments on how good it looks. It gives me some privacy.
Pete Cornwell

Video guidance was excellent
Nigel Foster
Verified Buyer

Really good quality, easy to fit after watching video. Will be doing it on other windows now.
Verified Buyer

Excellent product that went on easily and the result was superb. Outstanding
David Styles
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery and competitive pricing for a good product
Verified Buyer

Website easy to navigate, product arrived in specified time, well packaged and with clear instructions. Felt it was good value after shopping around quite a bit. Definitely keep their website for future use.
Verified Buyer

Product arrived in good time and was reasonable easy to fit. (our large windows made the size of blackout film I had to fit a bit unwieldy, should have got a second person to help as I'm only 4'11" and short arm span didn't help)
Pleased with way it blocks out light to reduce size of windows. Have now ordered extra to use to fill the remaining window by putting up with masking tap (rather than using it's own adhesive) to make a temporary removable complete window blackout when grandchildren come to stay and need a nap during the day.
John Morris
Verified Buyer

Not many products leave me wishing to send in a review but this without a doubt deserves one.
Indeed a 5* one
It does exactly what is says on the tin.Ultra easy to install and once in place reduces glare and heat and no more nosy neighbors looking in.
Delivery of the product was Ultra speedy.
Thank you Active Window films.
Dean Marsden
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time and really easy to install , I'm very happy with the 10 square meters that I have fitted . Top marks

Rosalind Collings
Verified Buyer

I had two panels of decorative glass in my front door. However, anyone could see straight in. This was a problem as I didn't want to open the door to people I didn't know, but still wanted to see who was there. This window film is amazing. It has the benefit of looking, from the outside, like a very pretty decorative mirror, and from inside out like a light blue tinted glass also pleasant. It was easy to do and the instructions and online video do a great job of guiding through the installation. I'm looking to see where else I cod use it!!!
Geoffrey Stoner
Verified Buyer

Good product, but why did I pay £59.99 for 10m roll when 2 weeks earlier I paid £22.29 for 5m?
Mary Guest
Verified Buyer

Speedy service, goods arrived in strong packaging and with easy understandable fitting instructions. All this for a low priced product. Excellent all round, thank you.
Terina Parker
Verified Buyer

Great product at a good price and very easy to order. Delivered on time. Can't fault the service in any way.
Verified Buyer

Superb service. Paid for next day delivery 7 it was indeed next day delivery. Good quality product. Though it was itemised as self adhesive on the website but it wasn't. Was able to make it work though. Happily use again.
Kate Fairservice
Verified Buyer

The product works well, the instructions were clear and easy to follow.The process didn't take long and I am very happy with the result. Goodbye yucky old blind, hello fresh new look to my kitchen. I highly recommend this product.
John Mark
Verified Buyer

Good product and fast delivery, the film has transformed our front door.
Karen Rogerson

happy would use again
Verified Buyer

Great product at a reasonable price, quickly delivered. The film was easy to install and I will definitely use again.
Gary Butterworth
Verified Buyer

Very easy ordering system. Quick and free delivery. Very easy to install onto the window thanks to the helpful online video and paper instructions. If I can do it anyone can!!
Verified Buyer

Extremely quick delivery and product recieved as expected
Paul Jenkins
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and product, easy to apply, very happy with finish.
Active Window Films is rated 4.84 based on 260 reviews