Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

This is a brilliant product. Very reasonable price to give that extra security required for ground floor windows and doors. Very easy to apply after watching the video tutorial. Would recommend to anyone wishing to secure their property.
Would of given 5 stars, only hang up was paying for 24 hr delivery and it taking 3 days.
Happy with the quick delivery. Item was as I ordered, great quality. Would highly recommend.
Fantastic product Im so happy with it , fast delivery Recommended 110%
Excellent product delivered on time and it came with great instructions on how to apply the product.
Surprisingly easy to apply and looks great! Perfect solution to onlooking neighbours. Highly recommend
Don’t even bother buying. Any cardboard for the green bin at home can do same job. Waste of money and time.
Very happy, my initial order wasn't what I was expecting. Could not have been happier with the immediate positive response I got from films Direx and the replacement due!
Very quick despatch/delivery good quality film and easy to use, and a very reasonable price.
An efficient service with well packaged goods received within four days of ordering.
Quite easy to fit even though I did it on my own. Quite small window. 49” x 20”. Very pleased with result.
Second time I’ve bought from Window Films Direct. No problems at all on either occasion
I recently placed an order for a roll of tinted mirror film. As a first time user I did not know how it was fitted/installed so when the roll arrived I opened the top and took out the rolled film but found no help/tip sheet. I reviewed a number of YouTube videos, some of dubious quality and decided to give it a go. Rolling out the film I found the instructions! Can I suggest putting the instructions around the roll rather than within it for us first timers. The instructions were very useful but I had a problem when cutting to size, I did not trust myself to cut the whole length free hand so laid masking tape between two marks. Other than that the service was good and the price reasonable.
Delivered on time. Easy to fit. Couple of creases in cellphone covering but not affected installation.
Excellent products, great website and a good variety of styles to choose form
Ordered, dispatched and received all within 5 days perfect
Excellent product, speedily delivered. The Youtube training video is excellent. A step by step guide how to apply the film without requiring experienced, expensive trademen.
Very efficient service and good quality product with useful youtube guidance.
Been searching for a suitable large sheet window film for ages. So I was delighted to be able to pick something from Window Films catalog and have it delivered well packaged and on time. The excellent short video means that I have been able to follow simple instructions to achieve a very professional finish to the front of my home. And am really enjoying being able to reach window handles without upsetting net curtains. So pleased with the product that I’m wondering where else I could fit some.
Followed the instructions and YouTube video of how to install from start to finish but was still extremely difficult to get right. Double checked the film for creases and damage while unused on the table, as told to do, and looked fine until we put it on the window and realised then that there was a big crease underneath the design so unusable and unreturnable. Had to take it down, waste of money and effort.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.82 based on 1,537 reviews