Active Window Films Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Lisa Sciberras
"Excellent product and service....will definately be buying again."
Patricia Robinson
"My son fitted the film and it was much easier than expected. The result exceeded my expectations, completely hiding an unsightly brick wall and reflecting light back into the porch. The window film shows a ripple effect from the glass it was attached to. Would highly recommend this product."
Melanie Pendrey
"Looks so nice and adds privacy to our summer house. So easy to apply and I've ordered more for the garage."
"Goods arrived quickly, very well packaged to avoid damage in transit."
"Quick and efficient service"
"The film works teally, well. A bit fiddly to seperate film and backing so you do need an extra pair of hands. Veru satisfied with the result."
"Easy to fit. Excellent instructions. Transformed our front bay windows. Looks expensive. Very pleased."
"After browsing other sites, yours was by the best value. Arrived within days and very easy to put up."
"was a bit fiddley for the first window. But overall by watching video it's quiet easy to fit."
"Watch the video, following the written instructions and everything turns out well. Final effect is good and it does what it says it should."
"After receiving my film I read the enclosed fitting instructions which were set out step by step with easy to follow hints and tips. This was the first time I had tried to use the product. I prepared all the tools needed and mixed up the slip (washing up liquid and water) and carefully followed the instructions. The end product is amazing! I would recommend this company and its products whole heartedly. The prices are incredible too!"
"Film arrived,we followed instructions, all went fine"
"Ordered this product twice at christmas and once again last week. Perfect and speedy delivery"
"great product , easy to install + quick delivery"
"Followed instructions implicitly, found it extermly difficult to remove the backing, then Olmsted impossible to remove bubbles and achieve a smooth finish, gave up in the end. Sorry Catherine"
"speedy service, great product and clear instructions."
"I was delighted to find a company who specialised in vinyl window films. The video on their website was great and showed you exactly how to install the films professionally. I also liked the fact that you could buy the tools to complete the job too. The site was easy to order from and the product arrived securely boxed and within their 2-3 days timescale. On installation - I was placing the film on the bottom half of 3 x patio doors - the film went on like a dream, the only reason I have scored 4/5 is that when I got to the last piece and removed the backing I noticed that the plastic was damaged towards the top. I then had to re-think how the last piece should be installed to make sure I could cut off the damaged piece. Then I had to go back and trim the other 2 to make sure they were all at the same height. This made the installation a little tricky, particularly in trimming the top part and making sure they were all even and straight. It looks great and has done the job, just a shame about the damage otherwise I'd have scored 5/5."
"Excellent service providing samples"
"Very easy website for ordering, very helpful staff when contacted by phone."
"Very good service,we fitted the window film easily and it gives us privacy without taking away any light we do have in a dark room."
"Ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday morning. Beat that if you can! Excellent product, well packaged. Easy to apply and gives the required privacy and appearance. All in all a terrific service from Active Windows and will certainly use their services in the future"
"Excellent product, easy to apply by following the well written instructions. Will definitely recommend this product."
"Excellent product and service....will definately be buying again."
Active Window Films is rated 4.84 based on 561 reviews