Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

I wanted mirror film for my patio doors and ordered two Mirror Silver Window Film - One Way Tint - width : 76cm, length : 2m for my patio doors. The website was easy to navigate and the order process was achieved easily. I received an acknowledgement of the order the same day and they were shipped to me the following day in a very sturdy tube. The order arrived undamaged with clear printed instructions on how to apply the mirror film and also gave me a link to an instructional video. An excellent company with whom I am happy to recommend.
Excellent customer service. Product is easy to install and instructions are very clear.
First time customer, ordering process was very good. Dispatched email came through and received the items within 48hrs. The window film was put on the windows following the simple guides. very happy customer and a great company to do business with.
Quick and efficient good quality aswell
Very quick delivery. Really easy to install ( make sure you read the instructions or watch the video). Extremely pleased with the window film.
This company provides great products, the window film I purchased is very good, delivery was quick, quality is good.
Ordered another one with a different colour finish to the first as I made a bit of a mess when installing it to the window. Completely my fault and nothing to do with the product.
I've purchased products twice from Active Window Films. On both occasions the service has been excellent. The product was posted quickly and I was kept up to date with the order / delivery. The product instructions were clear and I was able to install easily. They are newly installed so I can review the longevity of the products, but I am very happy so far and would purchase again in the future.
Had some film and ordered some products for fitting it. Dispatched rapidly and arrived very quickly. In conjunction with video instructions, fitting was straightforwardly achieved. Very happy overall.
1ST CLASS SERVICE , VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH
Fast and efficient service. Film application is straightforward but can take a couple of goes to get the knack. Only issue is that the buyer should be very careful to check precisely the type of double-glazing they have if adding this to the interior - if not sure, just ask - they were very helpful. Would be good if the interior and exterior films had some print on the backing film to distinguish the twp types as look pretty much identical but the service provided was excellent.
Great quality product at a keen price with fast delivery.
Great product, as described very prompt delivery, tricky to apply but good results if instructions followed and patience exercised in doing the job
I followed the installation instructions on the enclosed sheet, not the video. The difference being that the video suggested removing the protective film before offering the film to the window, whereas the instruction sheet suggested offering the film to the window, back to front, removing the protective film in situ, & finally reversing the film & positioning on the glass. It took some time & care, but the result is fine. To help me identify which side was which I separated the two layers at one corner, & marked the clear protective film with a felt tip marker. (I was afraid of ending up with the adhesive side of the film facing out!)
Good quick delivery, the UV window film is something that can only be evaluated over time, The company has always been helpful
The sample supplied is of no use to me as I thought I would be getting a selection to compare shades so I will not be placing an order. I do not believe it gives an option when selecting a sample you get what you are given which as stated was very limited, hope this helps. Thanking you
Ordered on Tuesday lunchtime (6 July) paid £4.99 for 24 hour tracked, dispatched on Wednesday, and it didn't arrive until Friday. Phoned Thursday and told it was a one to two days service - perhaps you should say that on your website. I'd have been as well to use free postage.
Ordered 5mm perspex, size 8 x 4, arrived no damage, well happy as it fitted like a glove. not sure who delivered it as i was in work.
Very quick service item arrived on time
Very speedy and efficient service Item delivered within 2 days of placing order