Active Window Films Reviews

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Marilyn Oliver
Marilyn Oliver
Verified Buyer

We wanted to create a little privacy in our front door glass, but didn't want to obscure the whole piece of glass. We cut out small squares of film and attached in a vertical line which gave a great contemporary feel. Much cheaper than getting glass etched, and we were able to experiment until we were happy with what we were doing. Excellent product, very easy to apply and would definitely recommend.
Verified Buyer

Quick service, free delivery and just what I wanted. Brilliant!
Celia Greenaway
Celia Greenaway
Verified Buyer

Worked brilliantly for my long window. Follow the instructions to the letter and you can't go wrong!
HOWEVER - be sure to clarify the direction of stripes as this is ambiguous. The length of the roll does NOT = vertical stripes.
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery good quality product does what it says on the tin will definitely recommend to other customers and friends and family.as thay say u carnt c me but I can c u lol will buy again soon.10 out of 10 guys 👍
Day Murch
Verified Buyer

Excellent site with all options explained clearly, product does exactly the job required and the delivery was speedy
Mikheil Kavtaradze
Verified Buyer

Very good quality product easy to apply and looks Fantastic
Very quick delivery as well
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering,quick delivery and a great price.
Andrew Smith
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery. I found the on line video very useful. Following the instructions the fitting was relatively easy and we are very happy with the result.
Paul Moss
Verified Buyer

The films were easy to install and matched the claims of the company in appearance and function

A lot of options
Fast delivery
Good tutorial
Easy to apply on window
Amazing result
Eduardo Vazquez
Verified Buyer

Very good service , and good product.
Verified Buyer

Not easy to fit but fine if you follow the instructions. Excellent product and exactly what we needed for giving our shed some privacy - mirrored from the outside so you can't see in but still lets some light through.
Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service, quick delivery and good price, so far my experience has been excellent. Not fitted the product yet but encouraged by the positive reviews from those that have
Verified Buyer

They sold window film in useful sizes allowing me to complete my project with minimal waste and no joins
Verified Buyer

Good product. Quick delivery. Only problem was that I thought the stripes would be horizontal as in the picture, but that obviously depends on the shape of the window. More description on the website would be helpful
Leon Howes
Verified Buyer

Quality product. Good value and fantastic Customer Service!

I order some grey window film to give our porch some additional privacy. We're very happy with the final result and the additional support that was provided by Martha after we installed the product.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company and their high quality, easy to fit; window films.
Verified Buyer

Looks great and easy to install just needs a bit of care.
Verified Buyer

Great product. Quick delivery. A+++ service.
Steve Cooper
Verified Buyer

Quick service and a good price, I purchased the bubble free frosted glass etched film plus the fitting kit. Followed the video instructions and had no issues fitting the film easier than I expected. The film was fitted to the window in a front door which had etching and stain glass pattern but still allowed people to see into the house. There is no visibility into the house but still plenty of light coming in and the glass pattern is still visible. A couple of points, the video states remove clear backing from film after cutting, mine was white and I used a craft scalpel to cut rather than the larger knife that was supplied. Very happy with product and service.
Adrian Colwill
Verified Buyer

Swift and efficient service. Good communications over delivery.
Verified Buyer

Efficient service,Item as described ,good quality
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery. Very good product with clear fitting instructions, especially the short video instructions on Youtube.
Very pleased with the end result.
Reg Sutton
Verified Buyer

Much better than spray stuff giving you a much more uniform finish
Active Window Films is rated 4.84 based on 308 reviews