Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Janet Jones
"I love the film I chose .... gradual frosting... I had 2 windows with 5 panes.... I read most reviews and found them very helpful... the 1st pane was awful... sticking together and dog hairs but I persisted ... lots and lots of water is the answer and I got there in the end ... by the 5th I'd mastered it ... just a couple of extras for tools required ... an old toothbrush to clean edges of window and two squirty water bottles... my first one gave up the ghost half way through... JJ"
Katie Robinson
"Thought this might be too good to be true, but we thought we’d try anyway, amazed at how good it is!! We fitted it to our glass conservatory roof to create shade and reduce heat and it really does work!!! Bit tricky to fit i’ll admit, but that was probably down to the size of our panels. Key is to get it as wet as possible! Arrived really quickly and well packaged. Have already ordered more. Has saved us £5k on replacing the roof!"
"Excellent product , and delivered speedily . I have only just used one part of my 3m order in Victorian pattern on a bedroom window . I recommend watching the video a few times before starting but it’s easier once you get hang of it . Take your time with the process and it’ll look amazing . Very pleased and can’t wait until I can do my other windows !"
"Great service every time we use them thank you"
"Used behind a hob plain glass splash back in my new kitchen looks great Very pleased fairly easy to apply. Very quick delivery."
"Great service, delivery arrived within 48 hours"
"The window film was a reasonable price, with an on time delivery, the film itself does what we want by giving a little more privacy and was easy to apply."
"Wish I would have read instructions"
"Very good Dies what it says. Used it to cover a wired glass repair. It's out of reach and didn't want to replace it so this should keep it safe for a long time."
"Delivered promptly,, good set of instructions came with the product,, easily applied,, cleanliness is vital,,. Because of position it was easier to remove glazing unit from frame then reinstall,,"
"I am a returning customer having once again bought the mirrored privacy window cling. I love the fact I can sit in my front room in the middle of the day looking out but deliveries, especially cold callers cannot see in. The film works just like net curtains; which I can't stand, and you can even clean your windows whilst the film is up. I've only had 1 section that kept falling off and eventually blew off this summer which is why I've purchased this 1 length. All 13 of my other windows still have their film on from over a year ago."
"Film is good quality, it was reasonably priced & delivered promptly. Packaged perfectly."
"Very fast delivery. Got the film on first time and looks good. Only problem was separating the film from the backing!"
"Great product and with good instructions easy to install"
"Very speedy response with a quality delivery service"
"I am a migraineur and looking out of my window with all the glare taken out I'm finding very relaxing. Privacy was a secondary concern for me. First time installing tint. Arrived in tough thick cardboard tube 48 hours after purchase as promised in perfect condition. It comes with an instruction leaflet but I ignored it as I'm no good with stuff like that and watched the video on the website for the type of tint I got. I followed the instructions and tint went on ok. I'm a complete beginner so not perfect but very happy with the result and goes pretty much like it does in the video. Make sure everything very clean. Recommend wallpaper table if you've got one. That solution stuff works a treat don't be afraid to be liberal with it."
"Delivery was on time and well packaged."
"White arctic Cool, Excellent Product. Conservatory is now liveable. The film was installed by window Film Fitting Ltd, First Class."
"The product works well in reducing the heat. However applying it to a glass roof was not that easy. I selected green which is delightful to look through but makes colours look odd i.e. the electric clock on the oven is now pink not white. I was disappointed that although I paid for next day delivery the order was not processed on the day I made it."
"Was not sure of what type of window film I wanted or indeed the size to order. Martha in customer services was brilliant with me. Helpful, knowledgeable and patient. Well done customer services. Brilliant product does exactly what I wanted to do and fits perfectly. Would definitely recommend"
"Fantastic service, delivery arrived so quickly, well packaged and the window film is a great product. Ive ordered some more as we needed it for our office windows."
"I love it, so easy to stick it on the window and now I have some privacy, in mean time still receiving some natural light."
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.83 based on 774 reviews