Active Window Films Reviews

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Margaret Dawson
Margaret Dawson
Verified Buyer

Excellent product. A big thank you to your staff for helping me get the right size film for the job. A little apprehensive when I read the instructions but not to be beaten I took up the challenge and boy was it worth it as the window looks fantastic. Everyone who sees it comments on how good it looks. It gives me some privacy.
Al Robinson
Al Robinson
Verified Buyer

Very easy to cut, trim and apply - just follow the simple instructions provided. Excellent speedy service and will consider using them again when I do my camper van!
Connee Leggett
Connee Leggett
Verified Buyer

Fantastic product! So easy to fit after watching the short video. I did 12 small windows in an hour and a half. Lets in plenty of light but gives total privacy. We bought the frosted film as we live in a town house and had lots of passers by, we no longer feel like we're living in a fishbowl!
Lee Hadley
Verified Buyer

Good quality product with fast delivery
Stephen Carbert
Verified Buyer

I have recently upgraded a conservatory to modern standards and was finding it extremely hot in sunny weather. To cut down the glare I used Mirror Blue Window Film - One Way Tint on the roof. Voila! Heat penetration cut down by 80% and the blue tint is very pleasing to the eye. I still have a problem with the side windows but these are taken care of by inexpensive roller blinds which I can lower as and when the sun shines.
Jacqueline Shipley
Verified Buyer

This is the second item we have purchased and unfortunately it was the wrong size, too wide. We contacted customer services and they advised that we should send it back and they would cut it to the correct length and refund any postage. We returned the item on Monday, the refund cleared on Wednesday and the corrected product arrived on Friday. We could not be happier both with the product and the service received.
Tim Leitch
Reviewer

great product on time and well packaged ..:-)
Tim Leitch
Verified Buyer

great product for privacy and a nice blue tint....great delivery. early :-)
thanks
Verified Buyer

Looks ok when on, not that easy to put on could not get rid of all bubbles, some left a stain under the film, was only on my shed so not important.
Mick Thompson
Verified Buyer

Good and prompt service, Delighted with both the product and my new look patio doors. The on-line video was a great help.
Steve Waddingham
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service and great value
Ilana Vickers
Verified Buyer

Good and fast service. Would recommend'
Mr Saeed
Reviewer

Great Service & Excellent Value for money.
Mr Saeed
Verified Buyer

Great Service. Excellent Value for money product.
Verified Buyer

Very good item easy to put one widows i thought it would be harder. Recommend
Abraham Philip

Good service
Steve Spreyer
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, excellent instruction video and quality Tools and film
Made the job easy and finished with a professional look
Many thanks

Did the job! Easy-peasy
Robin Pleasance
Verified Buyer

It looks great and does job I hoped it would
Verified Buyer

Bought frosted film for privacy, excellent quality & delivery, would buy from this firm again
Claire Sergaki
Verified Buyer

The privacy was perfect and unfortunately at our end it was replaced due to an issue with the windows. Yours was so good we have asked it to be reordered as the other was not as private. As a Yoga Studio we need full privacy and Thank you for your excellent product we are using you again.
Carol McEvoy
Verified Buyer

Problem free, quick service. All requests dealt with, without delay. Invoice forwarded by email promptly. Would definitely buy again. Many thanks
Jane Garrett