Active Window Films Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Karen McPoland
"Very happy with the product and service. Delivered when promised.. I found the product easy to install. The instructions were clear and easy to follow."
Freya King
"Frosted film worked brilliantly. The custom cut out caused more problems. The backing sheet would have been easier to handle if trimmed before removing backing as this tangled as we pulled away backing.The border edge just got in the way. Followed instructions on you tube meticulously many times and got son to do so too. We had a lot of masking tape on rear of cut out . several bubbles appeared around cutout after the 24 hour period. The youbtube video doesn't seem to warn or go into enough detail re how to eliminate these bubbles. Our written instructions photocopy were incomplete. We had absolutely no problem and grest result with the plain, the cut out was clear, but bubbles around cutout not so good. Delivery was prompt and well packaged."
David Weller
"After receiving my film I read the enclosed fitting instructions which were set out step by step with easy to follow hints and tips. This was the first time I had tried to use the product. I prepared all the tools needed and mixed up the slip (washing up liquid and water) and carefully followed the instructions. The end product is amazing! I would recommend this company and its products whole heartedly. The prices are incredible too!"
"I bought the silver film for my son's ground floor flat. It was fairly easy to apply, having watched the video, with an excellent result. A few days later a lot of bubbles appeared under the surface, but over a couple of weeks these disappeared. I think if you can, apply when the weather is warmer to stop this happening, but the final result is fabulous, and would definitely recommend this."
"Very happy with the product and very good quality"
"Product delivered promptly and instructions were clear."
"very speedy delivery and the window film was perfect just what i wanted would recommend"
"Very easy to deal with and a quick service. Initially I was a bit worried because the installation instructions said the product was not suitable for 'glass which curves 2 ways' (or some-such) which is basically what bathroom glass does. Doesn't seem to be a prob though. There is also a blemish/ripple in the film which I assumed was in the liner so I pressed on (literally). Unfortunately it ain't, but it's not hugely noticeable, looks good, and does the job."
"I have a marine fish tank which through out the day receives direct sunlight but its the only place I can have it. So I got myself some of this film and my algue problems have gone."
"A very very good product , but take time covering your Windows and read the included instructions you will have a professional looking job, a good company to deal with."
"The best choice I could have made , such a nice finished product."
"Site had clear information and was easy to use, delivery was very fast and packaged well. Will def use again"
"Product arrived in a timely manner, was well packaged and the item itself worked well. Would recommend!"
"Good product and arrived very quickly. I would buy again."
"Prompt delivery, window film well packaged so no damage during transit, instructions easily accessible not under product as previous reviewer said. Have now used the product on some of my windows, follow instructions fully, plenty of 'slip' required and ensure get rid of any bubbles you have to be quite firm on this but once done can see the difference."
"The window film is good but the ends wont stick i think there is to much water"
"I used the vinyl to cover old kitchen cabinets. This stuff is amazing, relatively easy to work with, it will take a bit of lifting and readjusting. Achieved fabulous results that make it look like contemporary, high quality cabinets. The support is great giving to top tips to achieve success. If you are good at wrapping presents you can do this. I'm about to order some more to cover some upvc walls."
"I bought the mirror film to cut down the glare through the top windows in our new conservatory. The installation was straightforward and I agree with some other reviewers "use lots of water." Other than that, no problems and the problem with glare is now greatly reduced. Recommended product."
"Speedy service and good product"
"Great company to purchase from.promot delivery and great quality of goods.Fantastic YouTube support. Will definitely do business again with them."
"Tried this film for the first time today. Good instructions were very helpful. Applied the film to two sealed units which are to be fitted into a wooden Victorian door which I am building for my sons house. I was working with the glass units laying on the bench so I appreciated the help of my friend to hold one end of the film while I applied it to the glass. Otherwise I would have struggled. If you were fitting this to a vertical pane of glass then it would probable be easier. The final result Is better than I had thought it would be. The first piece had a few specs of dust caught under the film but I managed to lift the corner and with a quick spray of the soapy water, re-fix it. It all worked very well. I bought twice as much as I needed just in case but it worked first time so I now some spare.!"
"Arrived promptly well packaged, slightly more than I ordered to allow for any measuring mistakes and a perfect privacy solution."
"excellent product, easy to apply and does what I wanted. I will be ordering the 2 tone mirror silver for my windows.!"
Active Window Films is rated 4.83 based on 646 reviews