Active Window Films Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Active Window Films

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Verified Buyer
"Looks so nice and adds privacy to our summer house. So easy to apply and I've ordered more for the garage."
Verified Buyer
"I have just used limo tint black on a minibus, the product performed really well even on slightly compound curves & without the use of heat."
"Wanted privacy for gym window. Delivered on time. Watched the online video followed the instructions and such an easy job to apply. No looking back thankyou,"
Vesselin Mitzev
Verified Buyer
"Good products, professionalism, quick delivery, pleasure to do the business with!"
"very good product, timely delivery well packed"
Richard Lawson
Verified Buyer
"I have used them before for my 'Estate Office', so had no hesitation in ordering some more Mirror Film for a recently installed Summerhouse. Great product, easy to work with and the end result does what it is meant to."
Chris Mullett
Verified Buyer
"Clear website, with good instructional video. Good value for money and useful suggestions for fitting tools, which are worth having. Product arrived very quickly and was well boxed / protected. Film was easy to install and it looks good. This is the second window we have done with this product."
Verified Buyer
"the person on the phone and the video gave me confidence."
"Excellent service as usual.Easy to use Web site.Reasonable prices.I will continue to use and pass on to friends."
"I made a purchase from active window films online a week ago the service is very good the item was delivered as stated on time secure and we'll packaged"
Steven Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and so easy to apply with instructions provided"
Caroline Tyler
Verified Buyer
"I purchased 10 meters of Victorian window film at an excellent price. The item came speedily and very well packaged on a dispensing roll. The window film is very good quality and I'm delighted with the result. Plenty of light comes in and I'm able to still see out whilst nobody can see in, unless the light is on inside. My neighbours think it looks great and as I'm in a Victorian cottage it fits nicely with the character of the house. No more net curtains - yippee..."
Steve Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Active Windows Films delivered our order really promptly, three day turn around. Great speed with good customer service. I would recommend Active Window Films."
David Watt
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service , two days and the product arrived"
"The film arrived within a few days. I found the video very helpful rather than the written instructions. It looks good on my Windows."
Ras Palencar
Verified Buyer
"fast service, great product, fantastic communication"
"Very happy with the product, this is my second order from you"
"A great product that was relatively easy to fit having followed their excellent video. The bronze tint works well to give us privacy in our bathroom and the colour makes the window blend in without it being obvious the glass is mirrored."
"A great website and easy purchase experience was followed by quicker than expected delivery. The product itself is great. Make sure you follow the instruction video on the website and I'm sure you'll be pleased. The only slight improvement I would make is to add gridlines to the film backing to make cutting to size easier. Thanks Active Window Films - excellent service and product."
"Quick delivery"