Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Tell us how Window Films Direx Limited made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Michael Pearson
"Top quality window films, really quick delivery service and fantastic value. Even with the large sheet 2.5 x 1.0 meter. The film is very easy to install."
Liz Stott
"Excellent service and product. Very easy to apply. The video helped clarify the technique. My builder was impressed with the result I achieved. The only negative is the amount of privacy I got from the product I bought was not as much as I hoped. More down to my choice than the product."
Aurelijus BUMBLAUSKAS
"Avery good"
"Excellent product, never used before wanted to stop sun in the hall, it worked easy to use..."
"Easy to use worked well."
"Delivered on time I am very happy with their service"
"Followed instructions, including You Tube video very carefully. Everything worked and I was happy. Within 36 hours the film peeled away from my bathroom window. Not happy."
"Excellent service an excellent product. Fast delivery! Good price! What more could you ask for."
"perfect solution and exellent service, thanks you"
"Great product great website great communication 5*"
"Good product efficient easy service thanks"
"Prompt delivery and just what I ordered. Fantastic product just as described. Went on very easily with the help of the online videos. This is my second order and can't rate them highly enough."
"Messed up the first film as I did not remove the backing properly and the film folded in on itself and got stuck together. But I learned from my mistake and had another go this time I removed the backing more carefully (slow) and the rest was plain sailing. I have purchase more film to cover more windows and really like and recommend the product."
"Horizontal stripe film arrived very fast (2 days) nicely packed in cardboard tube. Looks good on window and lets light through ,however it is necessary to pay attention to installation instructions and note that the U Tube video and the instructions within the tube are different ? One says remove liner whilst on the window, the other says remove liner whilst on table.. U Tube does not mention there is an adhesive side,which must be reversed on to glass.... having said that I am pleased with product and quick delivery."
"We received the order exactly as promised by post. The application was very straightforward by following the very helpful video on YouTube. The product is first class."
"GOOD QUALITY, DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND IS EASY TO PUT ON"
"Easy to put up, well pleased with the product I had the mirror film 10 out of 10."
"Very helpful company (supply and after sales). The liner on the film is virtually invisible to view but it is there. Yet to apply the film but so far very happy"
"The product it’s self was perfect. The video on YouTube was an excellent idea. However the product arrived so tightly rolled it creased. Once this product has a crease it’s impossible to remove.. I wanted to black out two windows in the end I only managed one."
"This product is very good and the instructions are clear and concise. It was easy to order and a reasonable price, highly recommend!"
"Ordering was easy, product arrived on time in perfect condition, directions of use and video very helpful. Film exactly what we wanted and I would recommend this product."
"Very effective for heat control in my conservatory. It makes it a bit darker but it is worth it, we can now use the conservatory on a sunny day. A bit difficult to install on ceiling long windows."
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.83 based on 702 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access