Active Window Films Reviews

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Marilyn Oliver
Marilyn Oliver
Verified Buyer

We wanted to create a little privacy in our front door glass, but didn't want to obscure the whole piece of glass. We cut out small squares of film and attached in a vertical line which gave a great contemporary feel. Much cheaper than getting glass etched, and we were able to experiment until we were happy with what we were doing. Excellent product, very easy to apply and would definitely recommend.
Verified Buyer

Quick service, free delivery and just what I wanted. Brilliant!
Celia Greenaway
Celia Greenaway
Verified Buyer

Worked brilliantly for my long window. Follow the instructions to the letter and you can't go wrong!
HOWEVER - be sure to clarify the direction of stripes as this is ambiguous. The length of the roll does NOT = vertical stripes.
Paul Munro
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent product, great instructions,good delivery, couldn't want for more. Many thanks and will buy again
Paul Munro
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, great instructions,good delivery, couldn't want more. Many thanks

Good product
Excellent instructions
Prompt delivery
Fiddly to fit
Sarah McMillen
Verified Buyer

Great Product! Ordered because I made a mistake when my new window was ordered and installed, for the side of the house, overlooking a neighbour. Film arrived as expected. I was rather worried about air bubbles etc. so took my time to look at the online support / video. The cleaning of the window and spray solution was absolutely key to a perfect installation. I used an old credit card and a Stanley knife. It looks great and I would definitely recommend and order this product again.
Patricia Robery
Verified Buyer

it has transformed my window without losing light.
Peter Kelly
Verified Buyer

Did exactly what it says it should do.
Elaine Saberi
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and good instructions
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering process, prompt delivery, excellent product!
Verified Buyer

Nice product, easy to install and go guide on how to install.
Joseph Giffen
Verified Buyer

I saved £30 by using your window film to re-glaze my welsh dresser, this was the difference
between using hardened glass and ordinary window glass strengthened with film. I found the instructions easy to understand and the process simple.
A very good product.
Michael Maguire
Verified Buyer

The product I requested was delivered in a short space of time. It was the correct item and had good protective packaging.
Matilda Moan
Verified Buyer

Hi I love the concept of window film & will be using the film in my new house. There is only one problem, I can’t get my head round the measuring, I thought the width was the horizontal but it seems I would need to put mine the opposite way round to get horizontal I wanted. Lucky for me I can put it vertical, would you be so kind as to explain it.as I want to mimic Louvre blinds on doors of my sun room, &which pattern would be best. Thankyou
Michael Taubman
Verified Buyer

Efficient service, quick delivery, easy to order, good fitting instructions and excellent product
Verified Buyer

A great company, very helpful and very well organised. Would highly recommend.
Clive Porter
Verified Buyer

The film I purchased was exactly what I had been looking for.

All good and easy.
Colin Buck
Verified Buyer

Great product. Fast delivery.
Easy to apply. Watched the video and went for it.
Job done and very happy.
Thanks.
Steve McGrath
Verified Buyer

Did what it said on your website.. Easy to apply!!
Verified Buyer

Quick service and super product.
Rod Burden
Verified Buyer

When I had a query about my particular usage of window film, Martha guided me through which type of product would suit my needs. She also sent me some samples so that I could fine tune my choice.
Although the sample labels were a little confusing in relation to the online site, a phone call to the sales team soon explained the right item to purchase.
I have not yet fitted any of the films, I’m sure they will be satisfactory.
Packaging is very substantial and protects the product well.
Active Window Films is rated 4.84 based on 353 reviews