Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Easy to install, work great
Great product choice and speedy delivery.
Used before and as always a quick delivery, easy to follow instructions and looks great.
Excellent better than all the others
Good product at excellent price. Sent really quickly and well packed. It was useful to be able to get the necessary tools as well. I was quoted £350 to do 6 windows in a conservatory but I did them myself for £50. Might get some more for other windows.
Good service. Arrived in a couple of days. I would recommend this company. The long tube it came in was bent slightly on delivery which meant that the film had a crease in it and I had to measure my requirements around the crease. Not the company's fault, I'm sure. I would suggest Window Films put "FRAGILE - DO NOT BEND" stickers on the tube.
Quick delivery, very well packaged, clear instructions on use and good price. Will use you again if I decide to do more windows.
Still not arrived so difficult to write a review.
Many thanks for your feedback. I can confirm your order has been dispatched and is due for delivery on Thursday 12th May 2022 between 10:22am - 2:22pm. If you need any further help, please do get in contact with us. Kind regards Martha
Great service with a really good price for an excellent product.
Fast delivery and very well packed.
They were a lot easier to install than I anticipated, the neighbours can no longer see into my bedroom.
Good product at very reasonable price easy to apply if following instructions
We have purchased some film previously and decided another window needed some film
We are more than happy. Various different widths in many designs which was great. Great communication. Perfect quality goods, at excellent prices and with very clear instructions on how to use the film. Fast delivery. Will definitely recommend.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Product is brilliant rooms transform by a faction of the cost. Brilliant!!
competitive price, arrived quickly well packed thank you.
Good product very easy to apply. Just follow their online video.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Purchased this to hopefully take some of the heat out of an otherwise unusable conservatory and although it is somewhat a bit of a pig to put on, after waiting for some warm days to arrive I was pleasantly surprised at how effective it is, I would say it has cut out at least 70% of the heat which makes the room now use able, the added bonus is the privacy factor in the day time it is almost impossible to see in from the outside whilst a clear view is had from within, very impressed with this, just give yourself plenty of time to install and have plenty of patience and a good craft knife
My order arrived very quickly and I was delighted with it
Very easy to use if you follow instructions need to emphasise how to avoid creasing
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.81 based on 1,618 reviews