Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 8th June 2020
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 8th June 2020
Maria Lund
More Photos & Videos
Sorry. This hasn't been delivered yet. Requested Postman to deliver next door and request was ignored so still not received!!!
The delivery arrived quickly however the description on the website of the sound wave film did not include the fact that is has got massive stripes going through it. This is not suitable for us and we would not of purchased it if we had known. Complete waste of money!
Had a quote of £1600 from a different company to tint the conservatory with films whilst googling and YouTubeing how they do it i came across this company and for the price I thought I'd give it a try i won't lie some windows I have had to do twice as it didn't go right (my fault) its safe to say conservatory is done and wonderfully done if I say so myself and I had change with £120 can't complain at all the savings are paying for the holliday thanks active windows 😊
This is an easy company to deal with. Everything is straightforward and I would use again
I suggest as well as readIng the instructions you watch the helpful video. Looks great on our garden shed windows and does what we wanted it to do. Could be harder to apply to a very large window.
A really good effect, however due to our lighting in the canteen I needed a double layer.
Happy with everything though just to warn beginners that doing the corners is tricky and you may be advised to pull the film away from the glass, cut a straight line to the corner with scissors and then finish the rest with the stanley blade. Having overlaps on vertical and horizontal edge makes it a challenging. Apart from that it looks professional and the 2nd, 3rd attempts may see more perfect corners.
Good price, quick delivery, no issues at all, would highly recommend.
Very good quality. Used on my shed to minimalise people snooping inside the windows. This has done the job great, mirrored affect looks brill 👍

Thanks
Quick delivery and I look forward to installing the film as watching the video on their site shows how simple it is to do.
Fast delivery, good product, does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Cheapest I’ve found it too.
Arrived, not had time to fit yet.
At first l order the mirror window film that won't work on my garden shed and l contact lovely customer service to re-order another correct mirror window film with discount. It looks so great on shed and very happy with this item.
Just what i needed and easy to use, great service.
Good quick service
Very easy and straight forward
So, when this arrived, I was more than a little worried!
Follow the instructions and tips, it is fine!
Plenty of water solution, use tape to separate sheets and take your time.
So easy, even I can do it!
Results are impressive.
The film did not arrive within the promised timeframe as I had paid for express delivery. However I received very good assistant from the window films direct agent who tracked my parcel, refunded the extra postage fee and followed the case for me until the parcel arrived. It was a Royal Mail issue outside of their control.
Perfect product perfect service quick delivery thank you
Great service & great product