Active Window Films Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Lisa Sciberras
"Excellent product and service....will definately be buying again."
Patricia Robinson
"My son fitted the film and it was much easier than expected. The result exceeded my expectations, completely hiding an unsightly brick wall and reflecting light back into the porch. The window film shows a ripple effect from the glass it was attached to. Would highly recommend this product."
Melanie Pendrey
"Looks so nice and adds privacy to our summer house. So easy to apply and I've ordered more for the garage."
"Who is responsible for the obvious spelling mistake in your opening headline. Very amateurish ! Who is responsible for choosing Royal Mail as a courier? They can't find my parcel!"
Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept our apologies for the delay in your order, it was an address issue. I’m glad the item has now been delivered and you're happy with it. Should you need any further help in the future please let me know.

Kind Regards