Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Expensive especially if you want film cut to size Not great customer service
Terrible film. The roll had little creases in when it arrived I tried fitting anyway hoping they could be removed, but looks terrible.
Can't write a review on something that's still not delivered after so long
Rubbish quality Ordered elsewhere
Awful service - placed an order 7 days ago on 48h delivery and still haven't received it. Called their customer services and she gave me a tracking number which wasn't even dispatched.
Dear Sirs, Please be advised that I still haven't received This item. It is now almost 1 month since I placed my order. Can you please contact me to discuss.
Paid for 24 hour delivery for complete Covid19 job at a hospital. Didnt arrive, and still hasnt arrived 5 days after..
Not impressed, pattern started chipping off when i unrolled the sheet, then more fell off as i was sticking it to the window, didnt dare rub the sheet to even up
Who is responsible for the obvious spelling mistake in your opening headline. Very amateurish ! Who is responsible for choosing Royal Mail as a courier? They can't find my parcel!
Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept our apologies for the delay in your order, it was an address issue. I’m glad the item has now been delivered and you're happy with it. Should you need any further help in the future please let me know. Kind Regards Martha
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,416 reviews