Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Janet Jones
"I love the film I chose .... gradual frosting... I had 2 windows with 5 panes.... I read most reviews and found them very helpful... the 1st pane was awful... sticking together and dog hairs but I persisted ... lots and lots of water is the answer and I got there in the end ... by the 5th I'd mastered it ... just a couple of extras for tools required ... an old toothbrush to clean edges of window and two squirty water bottles... my first one gave up the ghost half way through... JJ"
Katie Robinson
"Thought this might be too good to be true, but we thought we’d try anyway, amazed at how good it is!! We fitted it to our glass conservatory roof to create shade and reduce heat and it really does work!!! Bit tricky to fit i’ll admit, but that was probably down to the size of our panels. Key is to get it as wet as possible! Arrived really quickly and well packaged. Have already ordered more. Has saved us £5k on replacing the roof!"
"Excellent product , and delivered speedily . I have only just used one part of my 3m order in Victorian pattern on a bedroom window . I recommend watching the video a few times before starting but it’s easier once you get hang of it . Take your time with the process and it’ll look amazing . Very pleased and can’t wait until I can do my other windows !"
"Not impressed, pattern started chipping off when i unrolled the sheet, then more fell off as i was sticking it to the window, didnt dare rub the sheet to even up"
"Who is responsible for the obvious spelling mistake in your opening headline. Very amateurish ! Who is responsible for choosing Royal Mail as a courier? They can't find my parcel!"
Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept our apologies for the delay in your order, it was an address issue. I’m glad the item has now been delivered and you're happy with it. Should you need any further help in the future please let me know.

Kind Regards