Active Window Films Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Lisa Sciberras
"Excellent product and service....will definately be buying again."
Patricia Robinson
"My son fitted the film and it was much easier than expected. The result exceeded my expectations, completely hiding an unsightly brick wall and reflecting light back into the porch. The window film shows a ripple effect from the glass it was attached to. Would highly recommend this product."
Melanie Pendrey
"Looks so nice and adds privacy to our summer house. So easy to apply and I've ordered more for the garage."
"Great service and product by Active Window Film my order came very fast within 3-4 days I didn't pay any extra for delivery the item came well packaged and protected with very clear easy instructions and other items.Very happy with this company and my order/ product excellent service company and product I highly recommend this company and I'd give them 10/10 for my product.My order was just to put something at the bottom of my bay windows to stop my jack Russell looking out and barking at people walking past my house.This product was the ideal solution and it works 100 per cent my dog is now unable to see people walking past our house and the barking has stopped and the film looks ok I'm very happy with it."
"Excellent service."
"Delivery on time. Haven't used the item yet, but came with clear instructions and video also available to view."
"Who is responsible for the obvious spelling mistake in your opening headline. Very amateurish ! Who is responsible for choosing Royal Mail as a courier? They can't find my parcel!"
Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept our apologies for the delay in your order, it was an address issue. I’m glad the item has now been delivered and you're happy with it. Should you need any further help in the future please let me know.

Kind Regards

Martha
"The material is very forgiving making installation easy peasy, I really thought it was gonna be harder, but i did two office windows about 1m^2 each in under an hour with no prior experience. I chose the Total privacy frosted and mirrored film as it lets light in, but prying eyes out, it really is great stuff and the finish is amazingly professional, couldn't recommend it more, great product, five stars."
"Surprisingly easy to fit the window film on my windows! The film was delivered quickly, in sturdy packaging. It came with good, clear instructions. The video on the the website was very informative. The film was of good quality, and the finished result looked like those I'd seen in nearby shops. The price was much lower than I had expected. All in all, it's one of those rare occasions where a company actually exceeds your expectations. Well done Active Window Films!"
Active Window Films is rated 4.84 based on 572 reviews