Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Janet Jones
"I love the film I chose .... gradual frosting... I had 2 windows with 5 panes.... I read most reviews and found them very helpful... the 1st pane was awful... sticking together and dog hairs but I persisted ... lots and lots of water is the answer and I got there in the end ... by the 5th I'd mastered it ... just a couple of extras for tools required ... an old toothbrush to clean edges of window and two squirty water bottles... my first one gave up the ghost half way through... JJ"
Katie Robinson
"Thought this might be too good to be true, but we thought we’d try anyway, amazed at how good it is!! We fitted it to our glass conservatory roof to create shade and reduce heat and it really does work!!! Bit tricky to fit i’ll admit, but that was probably down to the size of our panels. Key is to get it as wet as possible! Arrived really quickly and well packaged. Have already ordered more. Has saved us £5k on replacing the roof!"
"Excellent product , and delivered speedily . I have only just used one part of my 3m order in Victorian pattern on a bedroom window . I recommend watching the video a few times before starting but it’s easier once you get hang of it . Take your time with the process and it’ll look amazing . Very pleased and can’t wait until I can do my other windows !"
"Great service and product by Active Window Film my order came very fast within 3-4 days I didn't pay any extra for delivery the item came well packaged and protected with very clear easy instructions and other items.Very happy with this company and my order/ product excellent service company and product I highly recommend this company and I'd give them 10/10 for my product.My order was just to put something at the bottom of my bay windows to stop my jack Russell looking out and barking at people walking past my house.This product was the ideal solution and it works 100 per cent my dog is now unable to see people walking past our house and the barking has stopped and the film looks ok I'm very happy with it."
"We are commercial glass partition installers and thought that we would give Active Window Films a try, as their prices were significantly lower than our existing supplier. The service was good and the product is so easy to apply, we have now brought this aspect of the work 'in house' as it has historically been previously contracted out. The only draw back"
"Fast delivery very pleased with film"
"Excellent service."
"Delivery on time. Haven't used the item yet, but came with clear instructions and video also available to view."
"Who is responsible for the obvious spelling mistake in your opening headline. Very amateurish ! Who is responsible for choosing Royal Mail as a courier? They can't find my parcel!"
Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept our apologies for the delay in your order, it was an address issue. I’m glad the item has now been delivered and you're happy with it. Should you need any further help in the future please let me know.

Kind Regards

Martha
"The material is very forgiving making installation easy peasy, I really thought it was gonna be harder, but i did two office windows about 1m^2 each in under an hour with no prior experience. I chose the Total privacy frosted and mirrored film as it lets light in, but prying eyes out, it really is great stuff and the finish is amazingly professional, couldn't recommend it more, great product, five stars."
"Surprisingly easy to fit the window film on my windows! The film was delivered quickly, in sturdy packaging. It came with good, clear instructions. The video on the the website was very informative. The film was of good quality, and the finished result looked like those I'd seen in nearby shops. The price was much lower than I had expected. All in all, it's one of those rare occasions where a company actually exceeds your expectations. Well done Active Window Films!"
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.83 based on 774 reviews