Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Sorry. This hasn't been delivered yet. Requested Postman to deliver next door and request was ignored so still not received!!!
We have ordered 5 or 6 samples to see which colour we want to use. We have found the colour we like but unfortunately there is no table on the sample so we don't know what to order?
Wouldn't recommend amateur installation of a window film by an average DIYer. Full instructions provided on paper, and also via YouTube, but they don't quite tally, which can make somebody who isn't confident worry even more. In particular, the cutting of the film fractionally smaller than the glass it hangs on needs to be stressed. I got it done acceptably, but only after a lot of fiddling about (much of this due to the silicon used by the installer of the glass, to be fair).
Unfortunately, although packaging and delivery were excellent, the item was not suitable and I will return it - I am looking for a small piece of sticky backed plastic to give privacy to my downstairs bathroom window. Can you suggest an alternative? The current film has a bit of moss growing under it!
I wanted the window film for a glass pitched roof with 5 panels. The film peels off one panel so i have had to buy more .

I asked for the delivery to be after a certain date as i was away. It was delivered before that date to the slight irritation of my neighbours

Weather not yet permitted effectiveness.
First the good: order arrived on time and was the correct type; can be easily cut with scissors.
Now the bad: extremely difficult to apply without getting air bubbles; trimming once fitted also not easy. Unless you are good at arts and crafts or competent at diy, do not attempt to use it. I got to the point where I was tempted to rip it all off and throw in the bin. I'm afraid I can't recommend it.
its a good product but i think you need a professional to put it up, its no where near as easy as it looks in the video,its hard to peal the backing off and spray at the same time as its being pealed back while at the same time the bottom film is pulling up off the table as your trying to pull the plastic film away from the adhesive side, and some of the roll was damaged on arrival, a big crease and some of the plastic protective film has holes in it. and its also not easy to cut off the excess once it is on the window, you need a very sharp blade. even after spending half hour trying to pull all the bubbles and water out of it, im still getting more randomly appear on the window. If i had to do it again I would get a professional to install it.
The obscure window film was a good product and fairly easy to apply after watching the very helpful video BUT I then wasted money on my second order which was completely wrong, thanks to the confusing website description. What I understood to be two metres of safety film (like my first order) turned out to be just a few small dots of film, each one of which was supposed to be applied separately. Please show the actual product on your website, not just a picture of it installed on a glamorous window.
Despite neither sections of film being cut square it was of good quality and went on with ease.
I ordered some house number stickers for my waste bins. There are 4 in a pack as I needed and they arrived quickly. But I am really disappointed that they are so small for the price I paid. I thought they would be much bigger than they are.
The product for the price was acceptable and starter fitting kit was okay. The product itself is good but the fitting is not easy and it takes considerable effort to trim and fit it onto the window glass. I followed the written instructions and watched the fitting on You tube but it is not as easy as I believed it would be and the bubble and air traps is significant for me to comment like this and shows me as being negative than positive. Product and price is acceptable but the fitting and current finish and difficulity I found on fitting this means I would only score this overall as 5/10.
Wasn't that easy to fit to get a professional finish; hopefully appearance will improve over next couple of weeks as promised.
The blue tint does cut out some light and gives a dull appearance to the day outside.
But definitely stops people looking in.
difficult to get the corners to stay stuck. overall not a bad finish although the inside has a lot of scratches with all the smoothing out. would i buy again ? yes .
The design was pretty
Looks ok when on, not that easy to put on could not get rid of all bubbles, some left a stain under the film, was only on my shed so not important.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.85 based on 1,267 reviews