Active Window Films Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Lisa Sciberras
"Excellent product and service....will definately be buying again."
Patricia Robinson
"My son fitted the film and it was much easier than expected. The result exceeded my expectations, completely hiding an unsightly brick wall and reflecting light back into the porch. The window film shows a ripple effect from the glass it was attached to. Would highly recommend this product."
Melanie Pendrey
"Looks so nice and adds privacy to our summer house. So easy to apply and I've ordered more for the garage."
"Despite neither sections of film being cut square it was of good quality and went on with ease."
"I ordered some house number stickers for my waste bins. There are 4 in a pack as I needed and they arrived quickly. But I am really disappointed that they are so small for the price I paid. I thought they would be much bigger than they are."
"The product for the price was acceptable and starter fitting kit was okay. The product itself is good but the fitting is not easy and it takes considerable effort to trim and fit it onto the window glass. I followed the written instructions and watched the fitting on You tube but it is not as easy as I believed it would be and the bubble and air traps is significant for me to comment like this and shows me as being negative than positive. Product and price is acceptable but the fitting and current finish and difficulity I found on fitting this means I would only score this overall as 5/10."
"Wasn't that easy to fit to get a professional finish; hopefully appearance will improve over next couple of weeks as promised. The blue tint does cut out some light and gives a dull appearance to the day outside. But definitely stops people looking in."
"difficult to get the corners to stay stuck. overall not a bad finish although the inside has a lot of scratches with all the smoothing out. would i buy again ? yes ."
"The design was pretty"
"Looks ok when on, not that easy to put on could not get rid of all bubbles, some left a stain under the film, was only on my shed so not important."
Active Window Films is rated 4.84 based on 572 reviews