Active Window Films Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films,Unit 9 Ardath Road, Warfside Business Park,

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Karen McPoland
"Very happy with the product and service. Delivered when promised.. I found the product easy to install. The instructions were clear and easy to follow."
Freya King
"Frosted film worked brilliantly. The custom cut out caused more problems. The backing sheet would have been easier to handle if trimmed before removing backing as this tangled as we pulled away backing.The border edge just got in the way. Followed instructions on you tube meticulously many times and got son to do so too. We had a lot of masking tape on rear of cut out . several bubbles appeared around cutout after the 24 hour period. The youbtube video doesn't seem to warn or go into enough detail re how to eliminate these bubbles. Our written instructions photocopy were incomplete. We had absolutely no problem and grest result with the plain, the cut out was clear, but bubbles around cutout not so good. Delivery was prompt and well packaged."
David Weller
"After receiving my film I read the enclosed fitting instructions which were set out step by step with easy to follow hints and tips. This was the first time I had tried to use the product. I prepared all the tools needed and mixed up the slip (washing up liquid and water) and carefully followed the instructions. The end product is amazing! I would recommend this company and its products whole heartedly. The prices are incredible too!"
"its a good product but i think you need a professional to put it up, its no where near as easy as it looks in the video,its hard to peal the backing off and spray at the same time as its being pealed back while at the same time the bottom film is pulling up off the table as your trying to pull the plastic film away from the adhesive side, and some of the roll was damaged on arrival, a big crease and some of the plastic protective film has holes in it. and its also not easy to cut off the excess once it is on the window, you need a very sharp blade. even after spending half hour trying to pull all the bubbles and water out of it, im still getting more randomly appear on the window. If i had to do it again I would get a professional to install it."
"The obscure window film was a good product and fairly easy to apply after watching the very helpful video BUT I then wasted money on my second order which was completely wrong, thanks to the confusing website description. What I understood to be two metres of safety film (like my first order) turned out to be just a few small dots of film, each one of which was supposed to be applied separately. Please show the actual product on your website, not just a picture of it installed on a glamorous window."
"Despite neither sections of film being cut square it was of good quality and went on with ease."
"I ordered some house number stickers for my waste bins. There are 4 in a pack as I needed and they arrived quickly. But I am really disappointed that they are so small for the price I paid. I thought they would be much bigger than they are."
"The product for the price was acceptable and starter fitting kit was okay. The product itself is good but the fitting is not easy and it takes considerable effort to trim and fit it onto the window glass. I followed the written instructions and watched the fitting on You tube but it is not as easy as I believed it would be and the bubble and air traps is significant for me to comment like this and shows me as being negative than positive. Product and price is acceptable but the fitting and current finish and difficulity I found on fitting this means I would only score this overall as 5/10."
"Wasn't that easy to fit to get a professional finish; hopefully appearance will improve over next couple of weeks as promised. The blue tint does cut out some light and gives a dull appearance to the day outside. But definitely stops people looking in."
"difficult to get the corners to stay stuck. overall not a bad finish although the inside has a lot of scratches with all the smoothing out. would i buy again ? yes ."
"The design was pretty"
"Looks ok when on, not that easy to put on could not get rid of all bubbles, some left a stain under the film, was only on my shed so not important."
Active Window Films is rated 4.83 based on 693 reviews