Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

I am sure you products are excellent, and the customer service too. My problem is your cutter has cut the line pattern the wrong way, vertically. I ordered Patterned White Frosted window film - Privacy Frosted Glass Film FRO4 4MIL LINE PATTERN - width : 76cm, length : 2m and you sent me the film with the lines running up the way. It remains to be seen if the client will accept this, if not i will have to order replacements.

Regards M.J.Browne
Order no: ZDNJYAQRU
very difficult to put on and the result is poor
Dreadful stuff.
Sooooo static - every bit of muck in the room flew on to the film, the minute the backing was removed.
Other films I’ve used haven’t been sticky on the back, and I’m not sure why this was.
Avoid!
Followed instructions, including You Tube video very carefully. Everything worked and I was happy. Within 36 hours the film peeled away from my bathroom window. Not happy.
delivery was on time but not very happy with after sale problem, cumuncations with staff uneceptibal
To be fair it may not be the product but my installation? Either way I found it hard to position and trim. Trying to get the air out with the squeegee I caught the film and put a small tear in it. So I wasn't overly impressed with myself or the product. Sorry for the review, delivery was good and on time.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,336 reviews