1st Choice Spares Reviews

1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 12th September 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Customer
The part was as expected arrived within period stated so extremely pleased with service and have already recommended to other people. Excellent service many thanks.
Very happy no running about delivered very quickly hundred percent
Great service. Posted within 2 days although £10 postage for a windscreen washer was a little steep
Got what i needed after comparison, great service! Was not happy about sharing my card information to purchase though from chosen dealer
Excellent all round service, would definitely recommend 👍
I found your service very helpful and fast .It supplied exactly what I required thankyou
Excellent communication, 1st class service.
I have my part and you have found me quotes thankyou. Really efficient site and kept me undated with quotes
The item arrived in good time and was very well packaged. Once unwrapped I found the item was like new and fitted spot on and worked perfectly, Superb.
No luck locating the part required
Thanks for your recent feedback. Our records show that a breaker's quote was issued for this car parts request. Please log in to your account to view the details: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/login If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not available on that day. With over 150 Breakers nationwide however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
The part arrived on time and fitted perfectly.
Parcel delivered. Issue with delivery company. AAH all good.
Reviews.co.uk review: Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Had great response from jb auto spares very helpful and pleasant definitely recommend 1st choice spares thanks
Absolute superb service got the very cheapest quote at nearly £400 less than the next one, Will 100% use again and urge others if you want to save a lot of money
Requested parts, had 3 replies within 24 hours, good prices and swift dispatch, would highly recommend.
The part I was after is very hard to find online. 1st choice was a life saver. I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend.
1st Choice Spares are fine - it was their supplier COSMOS who were not! We ordered a door mirror for a Nissan Cabstar and were quoted a price - at time of despatch,they contacted us and said the price was higher than quoted,so we cancelled the order. We think that suppliers should keep to their quoted prices!
Thanks for your recent feedback. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, contact us and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible. https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Very happy with the extremely professional & pleasant contact person. Part arrived less than 24 hrs after ordering!! Very happy with part. Kind regards, David
Excellent prompt service and clear system for selecting the right part for the car.
Appalling service. I placed an order for a gearbox 2 weeks ago and had to order it a 2nd time as they failed to process it the 1st time. I chased the order multiple times as nobody called me back as promised to find there was none in stock. Will definitely advise my friends not to use this service.
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We note there is no complaint lodged with us so we have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,547 reviews