1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
Would like to thank 1st Choice Spares for finding the part we needed. Also the customer service team were brilliant
worked very well - easy
Very helpful and polite. Delivered on time. Thanks
After receiving various replies with a wide variation of prices, I finally got the part I required at a reasonable price with a quick delivery.
Excellent service 👏
Just what I needed
Very pleased with service and quickly found the part I needed
Used for first time and was very impressed, definitely be using again. Very helpful and quick response 👍
So quick and easy to set up Got replies very quickly job now complete thanks to your recommendations
Promised 2 dates for delivery failed on both very costly for my son
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Still waiting for part to arrive Part arrived great condition use again 👍
Very helpful and prompt delivery would not hesitate to use this company again
First choice was very quick in responding to my request, gave me a few people to contact, which I did, ended up buying a engine from The Engine Company for £1500 pounds, which arrived in around 4days, some items on the engine were missing or broken, was very disappointed with this, as nothing was mentioned at the time of purchase, then I find out The Engine Company, went into liquidation some time ago, why has 1st choice got them on the books, if they are not an up and running company.
The sourcing of the parts I required was fine however they turned out to be the incorrect parts and had to be returned for a refund. To date I am still waiting to hear from anyone regarding the refund although the tracked RM package returning the goods was successfully delivered a week ago
Decent platform, after looking on ebay and google for the part I was looking for, 1st choice eventually came up with what I needed without having to constantly search. It took a few reposts but that's easy to do. Would use the service again.
What an efficient company found what we needed within an hour we ordered next day was told 2 to 3 days delivery. arrived next day no extra charge would definitely recommend to use
always had good quality parts and very efficient service thanks guys and girls
Needed powrsteering pump great price now fitted very happy
The part I was looking for was a door latch and mechanism for my Hyundai Tucson. I found one with a company based in Devizes, Jones and son. The part arrived two or three days later. unfortunately, when my garage fitted the part it was found to be defective. I contacted the company concerned and they instructed me to return the part to them. which I did. Now waiting for confirmation of my refund.
Many thanks for the prompt service. will use again.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.4 based on 3,860 reviews