Zatu Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zatu Games
customer service
Read Zatu Games Reviews

About Zatu Games:

Seek Your Adventure With Zatu!

Zatu Games is definitely (no questions asked, it just is) the UK’s favourite (and most affordable!) online retailer... ready to change the game! Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!

We stock over 15,000 games, ship worldwide, offer next day delivery, 60-day returns, have a hugely-popular blog, offer guest blogging spots to board game lovers... the list goes on. Find it cheaper elsewhere? Didn't think so.

team@zatu.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Zatu Games made you happy
Easy search, easy order then a great variety at great prices with loyalty points...what's not to like!
Fantastic selection. Easy to do searches. Found exactly what I was looking for and at better prices than other sites I checked
I've been very impressed by my first engagement with Zatu. The military boardgames I was interested in were extremely good value, much less expensive than on other websites I'd looked at, the website itself was easy to navigate, and the items I'd ordered came (almost) by return. A v positive experience.
The product i have purchased from Zatu games is for my grandsons Christmas present, which i am sure he will be very pleased. Delivery was quick and well packaged. Thank you
Top shop! Quality games at unbeatable price!!!
Great service, great prices it's why I will continue to use Zatu Games
Excellent service, quick delivery.
Website seems to flick around. Don't seem to be able to search entire site by one keyword eg "keyforge". seem to have to search by subsections eg trading card games
Always great!
Bought a game as a present. It arrived on time and well packaged. Thank you!
Easy to navigate the site. All the info I needed. Nice to see 'the team', but wish there were some older members!
A chance to not buy games on Amazon and risk counterfeits.
great value and easy to use. info on each game so you get a idea on what each game is like. will use again.
Very good, efficient delivery and nice company
All fine + few more character to cover the requirements.
Met some of these folks at the UKGE and they were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Using the website is easy, there are always some great deals to be had and delivery is quick.
I've used Zatu lots over the years and always found their service and prices great! Keep up the good work.
Great selection of games and easy to navigate website. I liked the Editors choice selection, and ended up purchasing a game I had never heard of before. I will definitely shop here again.
It’s a Christmas present so haven’t played it yet but it looks really good
I can't review the game I ordered as it is a Christmas present for my husband, but I can review Zatu Games. The website is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The game I ordered was amazing value, delivery was very quick and the game is so well packaged which I really appreciate as my husband collects games as a hobby and has had some badly packaged games from other companies. Will definitely buy from Zatu again.
Zatu Games is rated 4.90 based on 9,549 reviews