Zatu Games Reviews

4.8
Based on 17,967 reviews
Read Zatu Games Reviews

About Zatu Games:

Seek Your Adventure With Zatu!

Zatu Games is definitely (no questions asked, it just is) the UK’s favourite (and most affordable!) online retailer... ready to change the game! Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!

We stock over 15,000 games, ship worldwide, offer next day delivery, 60-day returns, have a hugely-popular blog, offer guest blogging spots to board game lovers... the list goes on. Find it cheaper elsewhere? Didn't think so.

team@zatu.co.uk

Zatu Games 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Sean M
Zatu Games 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Gavin G
A nice game without much depth, but with enough going on to not make it boring for hobby gamers to play with more casual gamers.
Always brilliant prices, always speedy delivery. My go to for all my miniature game needs.
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition
Purchased The Captain Is Dead, yet to play it yet it is a birthday present. Zatu games service was excellent as always. Prompt delivery and items well priced.
Another great experience, thanks again Zatu!
I got what I wanted, in good time, in good condition and at a good price. I could also track my order at each stage, so knew when to expect it, avoiding those awful "sorry, you were out" notes. Highly recommended!
Fantastic service, quick delivery and everything is always well packaged. They keep you updated with where your delivery is and very quick to respond to emails. Will be using Zatu all the time from now on.
Zatu are amazing! They offer friendly, efficient service, a very wide range of games and almost always the most competitive prices. They also deal with any issues quickly and fairly. I highly recommend that Zatu are your first stop for all of your gaming needs.
Ordered an insert for gloomhaven was delivered to store, staff were great found my item straight away would recommend zatu 100%
Outstanding value, fast efficient service – but no more than I have learned to expect from you.
Purchasing from ZATU Games was straightforward, clear and secure throughout the whole process. They have great prices, which I could not beat anywhere and I highly recommend them for your War Gaming needs. I am currently living in the EU and was very impressed with how easy and quick they got me my order. I will definitely be making additional orders with them.
These guys have the best selection at the best prices. Items always arrive quickly and with no damage. No need to shop around! Would totally recommend :)
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
I have pre ordered several sets of Digimon from Zatu and always had them delivered in great time and Arab decent price A*
Has a very good selection of hobby materials and has models cheaper than direct from the manufacturer.
Zatu games is great. Awesome prices and even better customer service. Had a game arriving damaged, it got sorted by them straight away. Few days later I had the replacement in hand.
Had to pay ekstra for the postoffice to register the package when arriving at denmark, because you didnt note the toll/tax.
Items arrived quick and safe. Very pleased
Cheapest prices and fast delivery, cheers zatu!
Thank you for the lovely review! We're so glad to hear how pleased you are with our service, and we hope you'll keep relying on us going forward :) Kieran Zatu Games
Amazingly fast delivery and great products, I highly recommend buying from here especially when you can get 5% off with ZATU5. Thankyou so much!
Thank you for the lovely review! We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with us, and we can't wait to hear from you again soon :) Kieran Zatu Games
Zatu Games is rated 4.84 based on 17,967 reviews