Zatu Games Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Zatu Games

Tell us how Zatu Games made you happy

Stanislav S.
"Great service. Good tracking of package. All products received in top condition! Can recommend!"
Gillian
"Ordered Flamme Ruge. Best price I found, fast delivery and fantastic game."
Thomas Shelley
"Ordered 10:30am on a Wednesday, received 7:30am the next day! Incredible service well packaged and very well priced too. I shall be using you guys more in the future :)"
"Tracked quick delivery. Its a shame, zatu not offering free delivery. Great customer service if any problems with stock etc."
Posted 1 minute ago
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Zatu has become my go-to company for games etc. They provide a fast, honest service that has never disappointed."
Posted 1 hour ago
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Fast delivery, great prices, amazing selection, my defacto place to get my board game fix."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Excellent prices, and I was pleased by how quickly my order arrived."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Order dispatched quickly, packed well, arrived on time. Great price. Thanks!"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"By far my favourite place to get games from! Best prices, fast delivery, excellent customer service."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"I ordered from Hungary, the delivery was very fast. Thank you."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Zatu Games are great. Excellent prices, quick shipping and on the rare occasions I've had to use their customer services, very friendly and helpful."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"very fast great products"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"They stock great range of games at reasonable prices and dispatch them promptly, it's very reliable"
"Placed order for item that said had 1 left, wasnt told it wasn't in stock til 5pm the following day, have been offered a discount code but no response to how much it will be and when I will be refunded, instead of leaving it for a whole day they trying to get said item they should of told me as soon as they knew it wasn't in stock then giving me an option to wait or cancel order then, not the best service imo"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Great company, fast delivery, epic deals, good stock what more can I say.... did I say epic"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Excellent value game, with speedy delivery. The package was well wrapped and safely packed. Will certainly be ordering further board games from Zatu Games."
"Rock bottom prices and quick delivery, what's bottom like!?"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Excellent service and quick delivery as usual"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Cheapest price i could find online. Product arrived on time and no issues. would highly recommend"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"I have found zatu games very competitive on price and they also often do offers to reduce costs further. I find their range of Prussia very good, they deliver promptly and packaging is of good standard so that my orders are protected in the post."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Wide selection of games, low prices and great customer service. Highly recommend!"
"Great site, loved the link to videos about playing the games - really useful to see."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Very competitive prices and excellent fast service."
Zatu Games is rated 4.90 based on 4,551 reviews