Zatu Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zatu Games
Read Zatu Games Reviews

About Zatu Games:

Seek Your Adventure With Zatu!

Zatu Games is definitely (no questions asked, it just is) the UK’s favourite (and most affordable!) online retailer... ready to change the game! Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!

We stock over 15,000 games, ship worldwide, offer next day delivery, 60-day returns, have a hugely-popular blog, offer guest blogging spots to board game lovers... the list goes on. Find it cheaper elsewhere? Didn't think so.

team@zatu.co.uk

Morgan Taylor
Zatu Games 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Jo Myers
Frazer Jarvis
I paid for Muffin Time 12.10.2020 with preorders on expansions. Never ending promises when it will arrive and when they are going to send it. Shortly after Christmas I recieved tracking number. To this day, nothing arrived and tracking number is now invalid. I will strive for a refund, this is unacceptable. First and last purchase for me on Zatu, abhorrent experience.
Placed a Pre-Order. Zatu decided to cancel the order without any explanation. When I queried this with them they sent me an email saying that they could not obtain any stock. The very same day stock was available on their website at a higher price than the pre-order. I would never use them again. Buyer beware...
Excellent price and service
The expansion packs for Muffin Time are great additions to the game. They add new aspects to the game and make the card deck complete.
Ordered 5 Blister Pokemon packs that on the website displayed you got the XY Evolutions packs. After ordering they changed picture and description and sent out storm siege. Emailed them and got a terrible response saying to return the items and nothing to do with them changing the item after I ordered even though they know they did it as they called it a ‘issue’ they are looking into. Not offering to replace them with the correct ones. Now ignoring my emails. Would never use again.
I always purchase games from here and advice my friends to do the same! Games always come in the correct language - (unlike on Amazon). The games are always good quality and cheaper than on other sites! This site has a lot of options and plenty of games to choose from plus lots of information about games! I have nothing but good things to say about this site! Keep it going and also please stock some risk Europe games!!!!
Couldn't be more happier with quality of service. I have already ordered twice with Zatu and every time I have received games packed with care on time. For sure I am going to be your regular customer 😉
Execellent Customer Service listened well and actef promptly. Davef Christmas.
If it's in stock you get it quickly and well packed, made the switch from ebay for board games and couldn't be happier with Zatu's service
Well I’m not sure how to write this but I got the muffin time game and it was accurate with shipping dates and it cost very minimal. And the only thing I would say is that with pre orders try and have a guessed time. But yeah apart from that vary good service and would use again
Have used Zatu games a couple of times. Found the games I wanted, which weren't available on some other sites. Items received in a couple of days of ordering, kept up to date with order progress by email. Items were well packaged and we enjoyed playing the games! Would recommend Zatu games and will certainly use again.
Delivered before Christmas and the most competitive pricing at time of order.
Excellent selection of games and excellent service.
Good Team, very fast delivery after the Dlc Packs released. 😁👍🏻
Great company, very accommodating and fast shipping, even to the US!
I've yet to recieve my order
I have ordered various Star Wars Armada products from the Zatu website.
When one of the parcels went missing while underway, Zatu immediately sent me a replacement!
The response to customer questions could be a bit faster though but some delay is understandable :)
I‘ve ordered the two expansion packs for the game muffin time to germany and even in times of covid-19 and the brexit, Zatu Games delivered reliable and with excellent quality.
Thank you for your service! I‘d order at your site anytime again.
Zatu Games 5 star review on 15th January 2021