Zatu Games Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Zatu Games

About Zatu Games: Seek Your Adventure With Zatu!

Zatu Games is definitely (no questions asked, it just is) the UK’s favourite (and most affordable!) online retailer... ready to change the game! Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!

We stock over 15,000 games, ship worldwide, offer next day delivery, 60-day returns, have a hugely-popular blog, offer guest blogging spots to board game lovers... the list goes on. Find it cheaper elsewhere? Didn't think so.

team@zatu.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Zatu Games made you happy

Rajesh S
"Excellent value game, with speedy delivery. The package was well wrapped and safely packed. Will certainly be ordering further board games from Zatu Games."
Stanislav S
"Great service. Good tracking of package. All products received in top condition! Can recommend!"
"Ordered Flamme Ruge. Best price I found, fast delivery and fantastic game."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"We've bought loads of board games from Zatu. They were very reasonably priced and arrived in very good condition. We continue to shop here and recommend them to our friends. Great seller!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Perfect, no hazzles, good prizes and fast shipment..wow just perfect."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Order arrived within a couple of days of purchase. Very reasonably priced on a game that doesn't seem to be widely available."
"Great service and perfect condition. *****"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? yes
"Cool, excellent Game Store. Low Prices, and also excellent service."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"I've now ordered a few items off of Zatu following my friend getting me into a couple games of X-Wing & Wings of Glory, and each time the delivery has been very quick, and they were even able to help me out & corrected my order when I realised I'd purchased the 1st edition of X-Wing when I was actually looking for the 2nd edition! Nothing but good things to say about these guys already.. keep it up!"
"10/10. Updated on my purchase, fast delivery, friendly communication. Will shop again, many thanks 😊"
"Fantastic range of stock at a great price point that arrived very quickly as usual. Had a bit of a problem with the website being very slow and the order went through before I had finished editing my basket, but that’s never happened before and I’m sure it was just server lag due to high traffic. Overall v. Good as always!"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"I have shopped at Zatu quite a few times over the last couple of years, and I have to say thats it my favorite shop outside Denmark. The prices are good, they ship fast, they pack securely and you get points, which allows you to save on future purchases. Also I have never had any issues at all."
"Awesome prices."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Fantastic prices, fantastic delivery times. You couldn't ask for anything better from an online retailer."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Very fast delivery of great games. Thoroughly recommend using the company for buying board games."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Always deliver, great service and value for money"
"Great service as always from Zatu games. The game I was after was cheaper here than other online stores, plus delivery is always prompt so ordering from them was a no-brainer :)"
"Cheapest prices i found on the net and to top it, delivered the very next day!! Outstanding customer service, A1+++"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Excellent service. Quick and reliable. Would definitely buy from again"
"Hi just like to say yeah first time ordering for anything like this . Due to this all products received perfect . Hope to do business with you shortly . Thank you"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Amazing board game service. They have great prices and delivery is fantastically efficient. I really recommend. I ordered 8 games #246191"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"One of the best shops in the UK, and always pleasant, excellent customer service!"
Zatu Games is rated 4.91 based on 6,602 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access