Zatu Games Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Zatu Games

How would you rate Zatu Games ?

Gillian
"Ordered Flamme Ruge. Best price I found, fast delivery and fantastic game."
Thomas Shelley
"Ordered 10:30am on a Wednesday, received 7:30am the next day! Incredible service well packaged and very well priced too. I shall be using you guys more in the future :)"
Thomas Shelley
"Zatu Games always has an excellent selection of games and often have the best prices on the market. Every time I have ordered from them my games have arrived quickly, in excellent condition, and the one time I needed customer service my query was answered quickly, politely and effectively. Cannot recommend them highly enough."
"order #162082 Bought the Resistance: Third Edition. Came very quickly (as mentioned in the delivery estimate), so that my friends and I could enjoy on game night. Regarding the game itself, The Resistance is a joy to play in small groups. It takes no longer than ten minutes to explain, and you can very much 'learn as you go'. For the price and replayability it offers, I can highly recommend."
"excellent service, would recommend without hesitation."
"Zatu delivered this great game very quickly, in pristine condition. I've bee impressed with service from Zatu as well as the value. Ticket to Ride expansion was nearly 40% cheaper than other main online shops. We will definitely use Zatu again!"
"Very prompt delivery and at an extremely competitive price. The range available via the website is impressive."
"Quick delivery , great price !"
"Great prices and fairly fast shipping considering I live outside the U.K. I suspect that Zatu Games has a sizeable warehouse considering that I wasn't able to find any other store with decent prices that had all of the 6 items that I wanted in stock."
"I have recently ordered several games from Zatu and have been extremely pleased with the service they’ve provided. Prices have been very good, delivery was quick on all orders and customer service have been prompt and helpful. I will definitely be using them again!"
"Ordered game delivered super fast, thanks!"
"Prompt, professional service with excellent prices"
"Get value for money and quick delivery. The 3% off for 3 games and 5% off for 5 make it even better!"
"Incredible range of games, detailed reviews and blog articles really help with information prior to purchasing and playing"
"Really quick delivery, the game arrived in perfect condition and was a good price. Will definitely be ordering from Zatu Games again!"
"Boardgame at reasonable price. Delivered quickly"
"Excellent speedy service - will definitely recommend and use again."
"Amazing service,quick delivery,item well wrapped and in perfect condition"
"Zatu games, second to none for customer care, prompt delivery and price! No need to go else where, and probably the best for pre-ordering all those latest titles"
"Zatu Games are truly amazing! They have really competitive prices and everything I order comes on time and packaged well. I have even contacted their staff before about games that are out of print and the information they provided was friendly and informative. I really can’t recommend them enough!"
"Great service and quick response back via email. I’m super happy:)"
"Excellent service - delivery was prompt, well communicated and perfectly packaged. Prices, as always, the best available. Delighted!"
Zatu Games is rated 4.93 based on 1,907 reviews