Zatu Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zatu Games
customer service
Read Zatu Games Reviews

About Zatu Games:

Seek Your Adventure With Zatu!

Zatu Games is definitely (no questions asked, it just is) the UK’s favourite (and most affordable!) online retailer... ready to change the game! Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!

We stock over 15,000 games, ship worldwide, offer next day delivery, 60-day returns, have a hugely-popular blog, offer guest blogging spots to board game lovers... the list goes on. Find it cheaper elsewhere? Didn't think so.

team@zatu.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Zatu Games made you happy
Amazing prices, reliable delivery and great range. I get all my games here!
Board game arrived quickly and it was well packaged inside a second cardboard box. Additional flyers with offers were included . I had no trouble at all.
Excellent and quick service, will definitely buy from again
Excellent service and huge choice of games for a great deal.
Dang it i really love Zatu :) My 4th order from you guys, never any problems, rapid comms, amazing stock, great prices.
It was really good no damage to the game and it was really fast postage.
One of the best places to get your boardgames!
Paid for next day delivery. Product never came.
Amazing webiste, always end-up buying from this website as the prices are so good. Would whole heartedly buy from them again. :)
No issues what so ever. May not be the cheapest but quick dispatch and delivery was worth the extra
Ver easy checkout system, will wait and see what the delivery is like but good first impressions
Zatu is my go to website for my gaming needs. I’m always after a bargain so even after shopping around I still end up back here for the best prices and offers. Easy to find what you’re looking for, fast and reliable service highly recommended. Happy gaming.
The staff are extremely helpful both in person and online. Customer service is clearly their priority. I'm very grateful to Samuel in particular for his helpful attention. Will always use Zatu when purchasing new.
I like to support local businesses, so Zatu is always the first place I visit if I need a board game or accessories. Always very fast service, and speedy replies if you need to email them for any reason. They’re often the cheapest around too. In short, I buy the thing, they send the thing (very quickly), I get thing (very well packaged).
Recently new customer but was so impressed with the service and delivery speed, I have used them 3 times more in less than 2 weeks. Great.
Used Zatu online for the first time. Package arrived as promised and well packaged, which was good as it was a present for someone. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you.
Great. Everything came quickly and prior to the promised dates. Good prices.
Excellent prices, speedy delivery and well packed. Highly recommended!
Fab service ordered a game at a chePer price than anywhere else with a really quick delivery would recommend
Great product at a great price. Always fast postage. Fantastic.
Zatu Games is rated 4.90 based on 10,127 reviews