Zatu Games Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Zatu Games

How would you rate Zatu Games?

Gillian
"Ordered Flamme Ruge. Best price I found, fast delivery and fantastic game."
Thomas Shelley
"Ordered 10:30am on a Wednesday, received 7:30am the next day! Incredible service well packaged and very well priced too. I shall be using you guys more in the future :)"
Thomas Shelley
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"A great selection of games and fast efficient delivery- thank you. I will certainly be using the site again"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Great prices and super speedy delivery - I always come here for my board games instead of a certain other website beginning with A..."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Games arrived promptly and were all well packed and price."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"I've ordered from Zatu half a dozen times now and the service has been exemplary on each occasion. Add to that the fact that I can't find games cheaper anywhere else. Massive thumbs up from me. Order 5401383 (Dice Forge)"
"Great products,service and prices."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Never had an issue using zatu, it's always cheap, recived rapidly and in good condition. It's one of my go to sites if I'm looking for a board game and will stay as such if it keeps its wonderful service up!"
"more than reasonable price and very speedy delivery"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"I have been using Zatu Games for about a year now. I have even popped in to the store for a nose about. Lovely staff in store and when ordering online, my games have always turned up in top condition, within the said time or sooner. I even got a free promo card in my recent purchase of 7 wonders Duel! Nice. By the way, 7 wonders Duel is a great game for couples who like a bit of tit for tat, with enough strategy to scratch that big board game itch, when there are no gamer friends about. Thanks for the promo and great service!"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Generally my first port of call to look at games."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Prompt delivery and good prices. Hard to beat!"
"Haven't played game yet as it's a gift, but fast delivery, would recommend"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Everything was well packed and delivered promptly. I recommend!"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Very quick despatch and delivery. Well packed resulting in no damage during delivery (nothing worse than a dent in the corner of a new box)"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Games are competitively priced, and are delivered promptly"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Very impressed indeed, the two games I ordered came beautifully packed in a box with plenty of bubble wrap ensuring they arrived in mint condition. Also, arrived promptly and was able to track it on its way. In addition to all this the games were very competively priced, and I wouldn’t hesitate to use Zatu Games again in the future. Many thanks for the great service received.!!"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? yes
"easy to use website. Game arrived very quickly after ordering. Haven't played yet but the games looks in perfect condition. Will definitely use Zatu games again."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Speedy delivery, well packaged, competitive prices - I'll be using Zatu in the future."
"Fast delivery of games. Great prices and supported a charity event I am running. Thank you Zatu Games"
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Quick dispatch and excellent customer service, which is most important to me. They're now one of the first places I check when comparing prices."
Did you buy from us on eBay or Amazon? no
"Fast delivery. We'll packed. Always great"
Zatu Games is rated 4.92 based on 2,420 reviews