Zatu Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zatu Games
Read Zatu Games Reviews

About Zatu Games:

Seek Your Adventure With Zatu!

Zatu Games is definitely (no questions asked, it just is) the UK’s favourite (and most affordable!) online retailer... ready to change the game! Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!

We stock over 15,000 games, ship worldwide, offer next day delivery, 60-day returns, have a hugely-popular blog, offer guest blogging spots to board game lovers... the list goes on. Find it cheaper elsewhere? Didn't think so.

team@zatu.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Zatu Games made you happy
Quick delivery. Good prices. Clear communication.
Posted 32 minutes ago
Fast shipping. Very happy with the Product
Fantastic service. Speedy and reliable fully recommend to all.
Brilliant services given the current situation but total worth buying from fantastic selection.
Arrived promptly and without issue
Great place to buy from, stuff is dispatched quickly, shows up in perfect condition, friendly and well-priced.
10/10 Great website, fast delivery, huge focus on customer needs, and a down to earth responsive support team. Will be my go-to for any future board game purchases.
The staff are extremely friendly wich is good but sadly my item never arrived this is probably a covid issue so not the fault of the staff but it is disappointing regardless
I love using Zatu, I'm a beginner in the star wars x-wing and Armada world and Zatu are a great company for selling and promoting table top games. Great service and a great price.
Absolutely disgusting service, pre ordered a game made a payment they took the money then a girl with a real attitude problem who had no interest in helping called REBBECA denied all knowledge of my payment even after sending picture of my bank statement, phoned my bank to get the UNIQUE reference number which pretty much proves BEYOND doubt they have the money, I even forwarded the confirmation of payment email. IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS I WOULD. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. SO ANGRY.

my bank said they 100 percent have the money otherwise it would of gone back into my account which my statement shows it did not, that was 2 weeks ago.
Great service and competitive prices.
Staff are very helpful and understanding.
I bought this for a Christmas present, we already have it at home and spend many happy hours playing it. It is suitable for all ages . My six grandchildren's ages range from 5 to 17 and we have all played it together. Very fast service, I would definitely use the company again. X
Ordinarily excellent service. I had emailed requesting a change to an order I had made but recieved no reply (yet) and the order was sent anyway. After all the money I have spent with you over the last year I thought I deserved better than that.
Perfect quality, very speedy delivery and perhaps the best prices I have seen. And to top it all off an absolutely amazing range of products, from classics to niche games. Would recommend to anyone!
The games arrived within specified time and were as described. Have used Zatu before and we've always had a positive experience.
One of the top 3 go to places for all my Boardgaming needs.

Great prices, discounts, deals, fast deliveries, stock availability, etc.

Occasionally some items may be listed at an unusually high price ie- higher than RRP = these are generally rare and obvious mistakes given the clear and overall discounted prices of games listed by Zatu, but these are also typically corrected in time by Zatu themselves or if you send them a quick email highlighting the item and it's attributed high price.
A great puzzle and, consisting of 2000 pieces, it has taken a while for my wife and I to complete. We're nearly there, here's hoping there isn't one piece missing.
I'd had my eye on Scythe for a couple of weeks and decided to buy it as birthday present to myself. Zatu was the preferred option for price and speed of delivery (compared to another online delivery service) and it duly arrived intact and perfect within the timeframe advertised. I would recommend Zatu to anyone for hobby games.
Had my eye on Scythe for a couple of weeks and finally decided to buy it as a birthday present to myself. Zatu was the best option on price (compared to another online delivery service) and duly arrived intact and in perfect condition within the time frame advertised. I would highly recommend Zatu to anyone.
Really good prices and deliveries have always been on time. I love that the games all have reviews and recommendations, really helps you to decide which one to buy next!
Zatu Games is rated 4.89 based on 11,734 reviews