Zatu Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zatu Games
Read Zatu Games Reviews

About Zatu Games:

Seek Your Adventure With Zatu!

Zatu Games is definitely (no questions asked, it just is) the UK’s favourite (and most affordable!) online retailer... ready to change the game! Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!

We stock over 15,000 games, ship worldwide, offer next day delivery, 60-day returns, have a hugely-popular blog, offer guest blogging spots to board game lovers... the list goes on. Find it cheaper elsewhere? Didn't think so.

team@zatu.co.uk

Zatu Games 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Heather C
Zatu Games 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Morgan T
I have used Zatu many times, quick delivery, good price.
Packaging needs work though as it was only a box without additional protection in case of crushing or other damage.
Posted 43 minutes ago
Always a flawless service. Hope you guys are having a nice day today. Don't forget to take a break and treat yourself to a nice cuppa, you deserve it :)
My go-to retailer
Everything as I expected, like always. AAA+
As always zatu delivers in products at great prices and always on time with posting quick 😊
Very fast delivery and items arrived undamaged :)
quick delivery, cheap prices, great overall experience
Excellent customer service when I had an issue with my gift card order. Quick response and perfect resolution!
Zatu is always our first port of call when looking for games, and I will always recommend them to friends looking for a game.

The staff are extremely friendly, shipping is really quick, and prices are amazing.
Excellent customer service, great prices, fast (and very reasonably priced) delivery. We've made quite a few orders from Zatu (especially over this last year) and every order has been issue-free, and we've been extremely pleased with our purchases. Keep up the good work - it's a pleasure shopping with you!
Absolutely outstanding service, fast dispatch, staff always on hand to handle queries in an incredibly prompt manner.
Single handedly got me through all these lockdowns. Can not sing their praises high enough. If you do anything today, be sure to recommend Zatu to every person within earshot, itl be the best recommendation they recieve this year, hands down.
Thank you!
Great reviews of games, quick shipping, and simple and effective packaging for shipping
I've bought from Zatu so many times - online and at Airecon - and especially during lockdown. They're often first for price and selection. Never had a problem with an order and I know if I ever did it would be resolved swiftly and efficiently. Can't recommended Zatu Games highly enough.
Fast and very good packaging!
Besides a long shipping time from UK to U.S which is expected, my limited edition switch that I could only find on Zatu came in with no issues whatsoever in great shape. I was skeptical at first but I’m very glad I made the purchase.
My son is obsessed with Pokémon trading cards and wanted to build up his collection, having looked around the prices were the best at Zatu. They were quick to deliver and we were really pleased with the quality of the product.
Zatu games is a really reliable company, I have never had a complaint with them and primarily order only from them due to be sure of mind that it will get too me
We have had several games delivery's and prises have been good reliable and rather quick
Very satisfied
Great prices and generally quite timely in delivery
Very easy and fast shopping. Whenever I order my parcel, it reaches my hand very quickly. I recommend Zatu to everyone.
Zatu Games is rated 4.86 based on 13,018 reviews