Zatu Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zatu Games
Read Zatu Games Reviews

About Zatu Games:

Seek Your Adventure With Zatu!

Zatu Games is definitely (no questions asked, it just is) the UK’s favourite (and most affordable!) online retailer... ready to change the game! Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!

We stock over 15,000 games, ship worldwide, offer next day delivery, 60-day returns, have a hugely-popular blog, offer guest blogging spots to board game lovers... the list goes on. Find it cheaper elsewhere? Didn't think so.

team@zatu.co.uk

Zatu Games 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Keith J
Zatu Games 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Magdalena M
Always guaranteed sales whatever time of year.... love this shop. One of the very best around!! A++++++
I have used Zatu Games for some time now, and have always received first class service from them. There delivery service is excellent and their range of games immense. On the few occasions I have had a query, this has been dealt with quickly and effectively. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Zatu to anyone who is interested in games. They really are high-class!
This isn't your normal review, as the item that was sent out to me, a small over the shoulder bag, had a different print on it it to what I ordered (mistakes happen) but .......... I cannot fault the customer service. They were very apologetic, emailed me a free returns label and I had a very quick refund. Very easy to deal with. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
OMG SEE 15 secret Fortnite myths Busted! https://shrinke.me/ydXTiuxE https://shrinke.me/ydXTiuxE https://shrinke.me/ydXTiuxE
Great range of games, fast shipping.
Brilliant speedy service every time. Prefer to give my money to a genuine board game company over generic online resellers any day of the week. Also guaranteed a genuine copy of the game. Thanks Zatu, great job!
I recently placed my third order with Zatu. They have a great range at reasonable prices and are so efficient. I especially appreciate the order updates and the gift wrap option, especially since the recipient of my recent gift order commented on the neatness of the wrapping!
Ordered on Saturday night and was dispatched on Sunday morning. Actually impressed with that. All in all very happy with the service and I would order again.
A great selection of games, great value for money and very quick delivery
Great service - games received very swiftly and well packaged.
Huge range, quick delivery and well priced!
In light of the pandemic and Brexit I can understand there were problems but what I was most disappointed about was there total lack of communication. I expected delays but I also expected info from Zatu to keep me informed. 10 months from order to receipt is simply unacceptable. When it finally arrived it was excellent.
Great website,loads of variety and like their game charts and editors choice. Good customer service competetive prices.Highly recommend Zatu Games.
Such fast and amazing service, great prices and my yugioh cards came in perfect condition and so quickly. Definietly worth purchasing here for a good deal and fast shipping
Had to wait 10 months for carcassone big box instead of expected 2 months but well worth the wait due to price. All the family play and enjoy the different expansions
Zatu games provide competitively priced games, delivered to your door in excellent time. I ordered my game last minute before a holiday, and not only was Zatu the cheapest, but they were the quickest to deliver, too.
Fantastic service once again and speedy delivery. Great product - love the dungeon layouts. Innovative products.
EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ADVERTISED WELL PACKED SENT VERY QUICKLY GOOD COMMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent prices, fast shipping and great assortment of products! Certainly recommended!
Good packaging, decent prices. Would recommend!
Zatu Games is rated 4.86 based on 13,918 reviews