Zap Clothing Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing

About Zap Clothing: ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

How would you rate Zap Clothing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Everything was perfect. As always extremely overly satisfied and will return!"
Paula Dicks
Verified Buyer
"I had a slight problem with my delivery, it was dealt with immediately and the person dealing with it was more than helpful and went above and beyond to sort it out."
"To start, pricing on the list view didn't match the actual price of the item once you are it to the cart. Then I ordered, and paid for a jacket, just to receive an email after days, that because of an error on their system it was not available. Very very bad experience."
Paul Doherty
Verified Buyer
"fast delivery good value and good selection"
"Easy to order online, confirmation straight after payment. Downfall.. they didn’t have stock of one item but still took payment for the item which I’m still waiting to be refunded on."
JONGWOO KIM
Verified Buyer
"Good price & fast delivery. Thanks."
Louie Frederick
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery. Will be ordering regularly from now on 🙌🏽"
"The clothing is good but return service is rubbish not like the other designer shops I usually order from so for that reason I will stick To flannels and selfridges"
Guido Dossche
Verified Buyer
"Very nice seller good stuff good price very fast delivery makes me happy"
"Really Good, Excellent !"
"Good price, Fast delivery, Perfect shopping !!"
KHALID BELLAGNAOUI
Verified Buyer
"Good service but disappointed about the charge of the delivery especially spending over £500 should be free like most other clothing site"
"not sure why zap get bad reviews, I ordered a Gucci polo shirt, new years day, was expecting it to get caught up in all the new year hoo har, and it arrived 3rd jan, great service, good packaging, quality goods, will use zap again"
"Horrible. I never received my order but my card was charged for the transaction"
"Order came on time. Loved the way it was packed for me. Definetley purchasing from ZAP Clothing Again!"
Bojan BAJIC
Verified Buyer
"Good service - ordered a shirt on Wednesday, the shipment arrived on Friday to the US. Although extremely efficient, the shipping fees could be a bit lower. Your shipping confirmation is a bit confusing - the tracking number is included in the shipping conformation e-mail, however it does not identify shipping agent. My package was shipped by UPS, however the tracking number was not the UPS number. I had to make a phone call to customer service to find out it was shipped through interparcel.com."
Dimitri Rangos
Verified Buyer
"10/10 on the service, package arrived before the time suggested 👍🏻"
Khalid Ege
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with your products and good timing on delivery and presentation excellent no more shopping in flannels"
Abdulrahman Alfheed
Verified Buyer
"They canceled my order without notifying me! and my order was a gift to my friend. He has been waiting for nothing!"
"Good seller!"