Zap Clothing Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing

About Zap Clothing: ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

How would you rate Zap Clothing ?

"Maybe be a bit more descriptive on shoe sizing add us size, uk size and ital size examlle like farfetch has size 8uk 9us 42it"
"Very fast shipping and was very pleased with the order."
"Never met more pretentious staff in my life. It was my first visit and it will be my last. They appear to have a very good selection of clothing, but I'd rather go the extra few miles and take my service to a shop that would appreciate it."
"Was worried about this purchase as of previous reviews but I had no problems at all. I found if I emailed first to ask what size they had I knew it would be delivered as the website does say it has more sizes in stock than it actually has. Other that that Good service and came next day as it said. Quality products"
"Cancelled my order without reason?"
"Excellent"
"I purchase shoes from Zap Clothing this is my first time purchasing anything from this store and I must say I am very impressed. The prices and great , the shipping was right on point my shoes arrived in three days like they said and the quality of the product was amazing and authentic . I will definitely make more purchases from Zap Clothing."
"Very good quality! Look even better in person! Fast shipping also."
"Brilliant service. I placed an order in the afternoon and it was on my desk the following morning carefully packaged so no damage to the item. Very impressed and would definitely recommend to others. Thank you."
"I wouldn’t order again.. the top is faulty I emailed and you never got back to me! (Dsquared top cracking print)"
"no possibility of a free courier on return"
"I purchased a shoe you advertised on your website you debited my credit card for the amount and advised me my order has been processed a day later you sent me an email advising me the product is no longer available I am very disappointed bearing in mind this was my first purchase from you I felt let down my expectations was not met by your company"
"i havent received any confirmation mail for my items and i dont know where they are"
"Didn’t have what they said in stock would not use ever waste of time joke"
"Fast delivery !!!!"
"Payed extra for next day delivery and never came for 4 days. Requested for money back and no reply. Not happy."
"why not refund my money???"
"Quick an efficient service. Packaging is top notch. High class products as ever"
"Its fair price but didnt like my top. Id shop here again tho lools decent. Thanks"
"Fast shipping, love my items! Couldn’t have been any happier!!"
Zap Clothing is rated 3.72 based on 158 reviews