Zap Clothing Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing

About Zap Clothing: ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

How would you rate Zap Clothing ?

Nazleen Khan
"Very good"
"I reside "across the pond" and recently made an online purchase from ZAP Clothing. Transacting business internationally online can be stressful, but my fears were quickly allayed once I received the friendly, thorough email response to the inquiry I had about the product (Lanvin trainers) I was interested in purchasing. I decided to complete the online transaction via PayPal - checking out on ZAP's website was a breeze - and in my Order Confirmation details, delivery to the USA was estimated to take up to three business days, barring any Customs issues. Imagine my surprise when my items arrived via UPS *the very next day,* in perfect condition! Even the parcel itself had nary a dent on it! I've ordered items online here in the US form neighboring *states* that haven't been dispatched as quickly! A thousand thanks to the ZAP team for fulfilling my order so promptly, describing their products so accurately, and making me - finally - the proud owner of a pair of sneakers that I have been searching high and low for for the better part of the last year! I am one *very* satisfied customer, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this outfit again -- online or otherwise."
"I still have not received my order a week after I placed it on next day delivery!"
Russell Darvill
Verified Buyer
"Exactly as described, arrived next day. Great service."
"Bought Givenchy sneakers. Sneaker was faulty, leather was tearing after first wear. Had to send 5-6 emails and couple of phone calls to get a refund after month long try. Agreed to pay for the return shipping fee but they’ve gone quiet as usual. Be aware for awful communication and customer service."
Hazem Abdalsalam
"Very bad I don’t like"
James Wickham
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a green hat was sent a brown one and had to pay £20 p&p , Not good at all."
"Overall it was a pleasant experience. Shipping was fast and I was pleased with what I ordered (Fendi wallet). I do wish I would have gotten a reply when I emailed customer service. Seems like there is a lack of communication with its customer service department."
Clarence Steverson
Verified Buyer
"Buying was easy and I got my Gucci hat in 3 days from over seas. It was the correct size also. Waiting on another color to come in stock to order"
Jade Walster
Verified Buyer
"Didnt recieve the item. No email off them they just refunded some money back. Wasnt even the full amount that i payed for the tshirt. I dont know what the hell went on"
"Sent wrong size. I Paid delivery and returns cost expecting an exchange for correct size. Didn't receive it. After a lot of calls and emails they said didn't have my size. Couldn't be bothered to even ask for refund of delivery and return costs. Awful to deal with."
"You guys had an item advertised that was not available after I had already purchased it"
Kevin Holness
Verified Buyer
"I have no complaints.. I’m very impressed with service especially with it being overseas"
Jake Macneal
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a fendi t-shirt last Sunday and got the normal delivery and it still hasn’t arrived"
"This was my first purchase from zap . I am very happy with my purchase and price .. Shipping was lightening fast .. I will definitely shop with them again"
"I live in the states and placed an order and to my surprise my purchase arrived very quickly. Items were as described and fit perfectly."
Paul Norton
Verified Buyer
"A great quality shirts and fast delivery (Next day) The staff also made me aware of more shirts available in my size. This was my first purchase with ZAP Clothing. I've now used ZAP Clothing 3 times base on my first purchase and delivery. A++"
Luke Hutchins
Verified Buyer
"Great, quick service, on a hard to find product!"
Kabedi Ramosa
Verified Buyer
"Great shopping experience all the time👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻"
"Brilliant service very helpful will use again"
Zap Clothing is rated 3.77 based on 133 reviews