Zap Clothing Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Zap Clothing deliver?

How can I contact Zap Clothing?

About Zap Clothing: ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy

"Where the f is my refund?"
"I ordered a item two weeks ago, but it is still being in logistics warehouse in UK. I emailed to zap clothing for this problem several times, but they don't reply and do not deal with this problem. I have no choice but to wait for the delivery."
"Customer service is awful snobby and rude arrived 10 minutes before closing and was told there shut and they had been told to shut 10 mins early today , quick bs lie even when I was trying to purchase to moncler puffa coats will not use again"
"great service guys keep it up"
"ordered Moncler shirt received 2 days later!! no issues!!"
"love my product thank you!!"
"Clothing was exactly as described, great value sale item. Arrived as planned. Very happy."
"very very good!!!!"
"quick delivery"
"Quick delivery."
"First time shopping with ZAP and was very impressed. Spot on guys"
"I never got my item I explained what has happened and I’ve sent emails I’ve got a reply and not telling me what to do and also now ignoring me I will be taking further actions"
"Hello I did you purchase a few days ago and was enough for me to realize that I didn't buy more Start that no service and no answer to problems or questions just no one to talk to I sent you a few emails about the wrong order I was obliged on not matching the price listed on the website"
"Unfortunately I ordered some trainers, the order was processed and I then received an email explaining that the product was out of stock. I contacted zap via phone call and was told the website was having some difficulties."
"Very disappointed because after I placed The order it got canceled with no information"
"Maybe be a bit more descriptive on shoe sizing add us size, uk size and ital size examlle like farfetch has size 8uk 9us 42it"
"Very fast shipping and was very pleased with the order."
"Never met more pretentious staff in my life. It was my first visit and it will be my last. They appear to have a very good selection of clothing, but I'd rather go the extra few miles and take my service to a shop that would appreciate it."
"Was worried about this purchase as of previous reviews but I had no problems at all. I found if I emailed first to ask what size they had I knew it would be delivered as the website does say it has more sizes in stock than it actually has. Other that that Good service and came next day as it said. Quality products"
"Cancelled my order without reason?"
Zap Clothing is rated 3.67 based on 173 reviews