Zap Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing
Read Zap Clothing Reviews

About Zap Clothing:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy
Fast shipping The pity rather than a double box packaging But satisfaction
Colour of the Stone Island jacket I bought was slightly different to that on website. I Was in two minds about sending it back but decided to keep it. Jacket was delivered next day in a big, solid box.
I have ordered from this company before and it has always been 10 out of 10. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived on Tuesday morning delivery service was so fast that I could not keep up myself.
Brilliant online designer shop always have the best collection
I ordered a gucci jacket on sale in size 54, paid for it and when it wasn’t available
Good selection of items. But should add more designers and offer free return policy like other competitors for international (ie US) customers. If not that, at least provide return labels to make the process simpler.
What can I say? You put a product on site, you mark a price, I paid and you accepted and confirmed my purchase. Without explaining to me, you cancelled my order and refunded me. Now you want me to write a review?!!! Really disappointed….
Price error for cp company beanie
Great service as usual, premium brands, premium service.
Quick delivery
Great service
The order came very quick and was in perfect condition. The packaging was for another piece of clothing that made it seem a little unprofessional. It would of been better just to wrap it in paper. Return process a little long winded in my opinion
No stock without advance notice, refund after payment
Fast delivery, high quality products
All went very smooth. Liked the whole process.
Terrible service. Website says free shipping on purchases of over $700. A few days after I made the purchase for a couple of Gucci items, I received an email stating that the cost to ship to the US is too much and asked me to pay $39.95 otherwise they would cancel my order. I reminded them that the website says free shipping and I even sent a picture, but they disregarded it completely. I got a decent deal on sale priced items so I ultimately paid for delivery. I wouldn't have minded paying the shipping fee in the first place, but the website clearly stated free shipping and it continues to do so, yet they lied and charged me the shipping fee. I like the selection of items at the store but their policy and blatant false advertising is appalling.
Great delivery, klarna is good🙂
My favourite place to shop online for clothing, top brands and top quality service, always next day delivery at no cost and easy and prompt returns if needed. Any issues the customer service is top class!
okkkkkkkkk
Super quick delivery and great prices and always great service
Zap Clothing is rated 4.20 based on 1,092 reviews