Zap Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing
Read Zap Clothing Reviews

About Zap Clothing:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy
Amazing retailer, super fast delivery. No complaints!
You guys did an excellent job! First of all, I’m in the USA and I found you on google searching for this Gucci bag and you had the lowest price and let me tell you how fast shipping was 1-3 days literally that was like overnight for me. Haha. Came to my PO Box and it is brand new, not worn, in dustbag! Authentic. Thanks! Oh and you answered my question properly via email! Thanks ZAP!
Zap Clothing 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Great quality and different designs
Zap always has a great collection of designer clothing. I love ordering from here, they have great customer service too.
Very happy with the prices for top designer brands, i ordered a gucci scarf and i received it two days within me ordering it.
Came in the wrong size
Great online shopping experience. Placed order from the US and very quick delivery and great product selection. Highly recommend.
Very happy with my Moncler Parka. However, for the price, it should come with a garment bag.
The item is brilliant however the box it came it was marked and looked tacky. Not good if you want to give someone a present. Apart from that great item, fast delivery.
Was not happy at all the item was online but then they refunded my money and said it was out of stock
Zap has the best customer service, quick delivery and the easiest website use.
I love to spend my money on Zap
Very nice shop!
It's hard in Corona, but let's do our best together!
Very easy Process . I will be definitely be shopping from this website again and again .
Thanks
Perfect service and collection
The Moncler boots arrived in 3 days with the box in perfect condition. The price, including the shipping fee was a great deal, even cheaper that the US! I’m definitely going to shop here in the future. Thanks Zap Clothing!
Great service!!
Good service
Haven’t had an email back from you about an order that hasn’t gone through, terrible service
Product was premiered and packaged well and professional, as well as the delivery service being prompt.. cannot complain
Very good shop