Zap Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing
Read Zap Clothing Reviews

About Zap Clothing:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy
Super fast shipping !
I got my parcel quickly and I was happy with the product.
Ordered through the online system. The store was nice enough to contact me regarding my order and rectify possible mistake regarding sizing before delivery. Very helpful.
Zap is a good shop with a large selection of brands.
Brilliant ordered my Gucci bag on Sunday it come today. The dust bag that come with it was slightly ripped, but that is no issue.
Fast shipping. Very good price
I placed an order for trainers 2 days later I received a refund have had no reply back to my email now the item is out of stock very disappointed
Very good service! Will shop again!
Recently ordered a gucci hat from you bit dissapointed it didnt come in a box or some better packaging quite bland and the boxed was pretty squished
It was great , love ur business
Good service and lovely shoes hubby loved his new Valentino’s Delivery also came on time for his birthday Thankyou Zap Clothing 5⭐️ for you.
My order was cancelled without any reason
Ordered a cp hoodie but is too small have done a returns but its been 10 days and still no reply or confirmation. Will not be using this site again.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I recently ordered a few items for the holiday. They arrived late and my son no longer wanted them. I contacted ZAP to request a return and was told the shipping cost would not be covered. However, when selecting the reason for return on the site it states shipping is covered by the seller. ZAP has refused to cover the expense leaving us with no choice, but to pay $164 to return the items- which is absurd!! You would think the business would offer a one time complimentary shipping label for the inconvenience, but that is not the case. Do yourself a favor and stay away!!!
Needed a quick refund and found Zap very helpful. Much appreciated guys
I paid the duty as they requested but didn't receive the product.
Order came next day from when I ordered it and in nice packaging.Very happy,will definitely be buying from Zap again
Great service, fast delivery
GREAT SERVICE

GOOD PRICES
Quick delivery very good service
Recommend!