Zap Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing
Read Zap Clothing Reviews

About Zap Clothing:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy
I ordered my item 5 days ago, still not received or heard anything.
I have too pay extra because i live in denmark
Bought some items in the sale and used a discount code.Purchase was authorised then my order was cancelled without any explanation.The items were then put back on website but discount code wouldn’t work.Obviously didn’t like the price I was getting items for and had cancelled it.Had sent email asking for some answers but no response.Will think twice about using this company again.
The badest website i was never order
you sent the wrong size
they do not honor the price on their website. I purchased an item for a very good price on the website and they later just cancelled my order and claimed that it is a pricing error on their website. What a scam.
Returned an item 13 days ago, reached out to the company for an update and have had absolutely nothing back. Shocking
The packaging was very poor, you should see how Luisaviaroma does there packaging and no return label.It cost be 70$ to return my package.you should reimburse me if you want my business in future. Very disappointed.
Bought a Gucci polo and paid for next day delivery which came 4 days later. Anyway I wanted to return the item as it was too small, I was working away from home so didn’t get the item until a week later so zap have said I can’t return it as it’s past the 14 days returns policy but watch it’s 14 days from you ordering it not actually receiving it, also website says 28 days returns policy so now left with a £500 polo that’s too small. 1 star is me being generous btw
My order was cancelled without any reason
Ordered a cp hoodie but is too small have done a returns but its been 10 days and still no reply or confirmation. Will not be using this site again.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I recently ordered a few items for the holiday. They arrived late and my son no longer wanted them. I contacted ZAP to request a return and was told the shipping cost would not be covered. However, when selecting the reason for return on the site it states shipping is covered by the seller. ZAP has refused to cover the expense leaving us with no choice, but to pay $164 to return the items- which is absurd!! You would think the business would offer a one time complimentary shipping label for the inconvenience, but that is not the case. Do yourself a favor and stay away!!!
I paid the duty as they requested but didn't receive the product.
I order shoes. I pay. You don't send the shoes, only my money back.
Told me my parcel was due today and hasn’t arrived
I did not receive any confirmation email Or email to let me know if my items have been dispatched
Hi there I recently bought a jacket and had 2 problems with this site the first one was when buying the jacket I entered all my details and selected to purchase it for the final time I then never got any confirmation emails and also never got an order number however they took the money out my account, once I got the money back in my account I then bought the jacket again and this time it went through with confirmation emails, the problem this time was they sent me the wrong jacket, nothing like the one I purchased not had a good experience with this company at all!
Scumbags and thiefs