ZAP CLOTHING Reviews

of reviewers recommend ZAP CLOTHING
Read ZAP CLOTHING Reviews

About ZAP CLOTHING:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

65 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill

Tell us how ZAP CLOTHING made you happy
Said my order didn't include shipping. Emailed after purchase requesting I add send them a PayPal for cost of shipping. SUPER UNPROFESSIONAL
Rubbish - do not use!
Have used this shop for 20 years and loved their labels etc. Recently did an online order as don’t get chance to get over the shop. They sent the order via DPD which will only deliver mon - Friday with no option to leave with neighbour or collect from a DPD collection centre. I’ve asked can I collect from the shop - the answer is no I’ve emailed them asking can they deliver my wife’s work - no reply. People who work for a living and can buy items from this shop mostly work and are not in on a mon- Friday. They still have my items and I have been charged but no delivery as of yet.
Nach Deutschland bestellen? Nie wieder! Auch noch 20 € Versand. Ich hab bezahlt und habe fast zwei Monate gewartet. Nach zwei Wochen hab ich von einem T-shirt das Geld einfach zurück bekommen ohne Nachricht ohne alles, anscheinend gab es das doch nicht?! Scheiße wenn ich nur wegen diesem T-shirt bestellt habe und bereit war 20 Euro Versand zu zahlen und mein Paket nur mit einer Badehose nach 2 Monaten ankommt. Mein Freund hat da bestellt und wartet immer noch auf sein Paket 🤷🏼‍♀️ Der Service sagt nur kümmere dich selbst meld dich bei ups. Danke dafür 👎🏽
I ordered a gucci jacket on sale in size 54, paid for it and when it wasn’t available
What can I say? You put a product on site, you mark a price, I paid and you accepted and confirmed my purchase. Without explaining to me, you cancelled my order and refunded me. Now you want me to write a review?!!! Really disappointed….
No stock without advance notice, refund after payment
Terrible service. Website says free shipping on purchases of over $700. A few days after I made the purchase for a couple of Gucci items, I received an email stating that the cost to ship to the US is too much and asked me to pay $39.95 otherwise they would cancel my order. I reminded them that the website says free shipping and I even sent a picture, but they disregarded it completely. I got a decent deal on sale priced items so I ultimately paid for delivery. I wouldn't have minded paying the shipping fee in the first place, but the website clearly stated free shipping and it continues to do so, yet they lied and charged me the shipping fee. I like the selection of items at the store but their policy and blatant false advertising is appalling.
No merece la pena comprar en esta tienda desde España ya que por una cazadora que inicialmente tenía un precio de 150€ + gastos de envío, me llegó un cargo de 53,44 € en concepto de gastos de aduana que, si no los abonaba, no podía recoger el paquete. La tienda debería advertir a sus clientes de ese gasto. No volveré a comprar y no lo recomiendo
Wasn’t pleased as I ordered an item and the money was taken out and then to be told that it isn’t in stock. Not the best.
Ordered next day delivery on Thursday parcel not arriving until Monday
Absolutely poor customer service
I haven’t had my delivery yet. So how can I review something that hasn’t happened yet.
I ordered my item 5 days ago, still not received or heard anything.
I have too pay extra because i live in denmark
Bought some items in the sale and used a discount code.Purchase was authorised then my order was cancelled without any explanation.The items were then put back on website but discount code wouldn’t work.Obviously didn’t like the price I was getting items for and had cancelled it.Had sent email asking for some answers but no response.Will think twice about using this company again.
The badest website i was never order
you sent the wrong size
they do not honor the price on their website. I purchased an item for a very good price on the website and they later just cancelled my order and claimed that it is a pricing error on their website. What a scam.
Returned an item 13 days ago, reached out to the company for an update and have had absolutely nothing back. Shocking
ZAP CLOTHING is rated 4.21 based on 1,142 reviews