ZAP CLOTHING Reviews

4.3
Based on 1,446 reviews
Read ZAP CLOTHING Reviews

About ZAP CLOTHING:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

65 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill

Tell us how ZAP CLOTHING made you happy
Shirt had an unpleasant oder and cologne was on it, I believe it was a return someone wore. Terrible experience!
Would not buy again. Make sure you read the return policy before you buy
Order No. 1000031543 What is the tracking number for the It has not arrived yet. Please refund me.
Didn't even order anything and its asking me to write a review on an item that makes loads of sense?
I've been trying to reach out to this company for 3 days now and I have not gotten one response.the order I placed the sneakers are gonna be too big so I'm just gonna refuse the package but I wanted to order another pair before yall sell out of my size so I guess I have to wait till I get the package so I can send it back and hope that you guys still have the size I need.
I'm trying to return my item.I sent a Email asking if you have a U.S address.Because if I send it directly to the UK address it will cost more then the item to send.I haven't heard from anyone. I also tried to invite you to whatsapp and that didn't work.
Bad experience
I haven’t received my order yet
Customer service shocking
I never received my items. It's been over a month. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ⚠️
I was very disappointed in the customer service. I never received my item as I was had already paid and was told I needed to pay more before they shipped my item.
I received my Alexander McQueens and one was size 6 and one was size 10. Extremely in happy as I bought these for my holiday and now worried I want get them returned and resent out in time
Not happy I place a order and been cancelled without reason
Include import taxes in your store model
I didn’t receive this package because I has to pay the tax but it was expensive them I back this package to UPS now I want my money back. Please
Never received my parcel the next day after purchase as promised. Even on the second day, your courrier failed to deliver my parcel which was supposed to be shipped to my office saying there’s no one there on a Friday midday!!! When I tried to call you, the bloke answering the phone couldn’t be bothered and was so unhelpful and useless. I shall never buy from your site again.
Cancelled my order and didn’t refund
Ordered a stone island coat £750 came in half a box no lid plastic bag. The wrapping for something that expensive was terrible if I had bought from Selfridges it would have been wrapped properly just thought it was presented quite badly all packaging damaged!
Cancelled my order for no reason saying it was fraud suspicious
Received item, has a fault, is clearly a second / defective item. I paid full Rrp even though the item is in the sale elsewhere, but received a second / defective item. Do not shop from here, same price as Harvey Nics or Selfridges, in fact they are more expensive and not first class items! Even came with the red arrow sticker showing the defect. The staff are also very rude!
ZAP CLOTHING is rated 4.3 based on 1,446 reviews