Zap Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing
Read Zap Clothing Reviews

About Zap Clothing:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy
Hassle free online purchasing. Good varieties of products.
Superb selection of clothing - and efficient and easy to use website
Honestly best shop ever The only thing I didn’t like I placed my order than they cancelled it after as they had issue with their website other than that is fantastic.
Ordered through the online system. The store was nice enough to contact me regarding my order and rectify possible mistake regarding sizing before delivery. Very helpful.
Zap is a good shop with a large selection of brands.
Brilliant ordered my Gucci bag on Sunday it come today. The dust bag that come with it was slightly ripped, but that is no issue.
Easy to place an order and extremely quick dispatch. I didn’t receive an order confirmation email so I’m glad that I signed up for an account to view my order. I found the return process easy to follow but was surprised that you have to request permission to return an item before sending back. It would be good to have free returns but understand this isn’t always easy or cost effective for companies. Hoping to have a smooth and quick return process in which case I’d definitely use Zap again. Thank you
Although my order was cancelled I felt as if the ordering process was safe and easy. I will definitely be ordering more from yourselves.
Very speedy service
Great but it would've been better if it came in the original brand's box
Much improved website. Amazing prices and sales. Very fast shipping. Needs to give better options for international returns.
The item is brilliant however the box it came it was marked and looked tacky. Not good if you want to give someone a present. Apart from that great item, fast delivery.
Fast delivery with good packaging
I like your selection but I hope you can provide regular discount code like other online stores to encourage more customer buying
Great deals on top of the line designers. Very fast shipping. Relatively quick customer service with a much improved website.
Your CS is not up to standard as no reply has been received after making enquiries.
Good selection of high end brands, prompt service and delivery .
Best selection
Haven’t got no complaints was perfect, a date late on delivery but that’s about it nothing major
Delivery was good however I was sent the wrong coloured T shirt.
Zap Clothing is rated 4.18 based on 987 reviews