Zap Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing
Read Zap Clothing Reviews

About Zap Clothing:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy
Still have not heard where my items are or if they have been dispatched or if they have been sent and I paid next day delivery. But am receiving emails on reviews for the company.
Extremely deceptive with prices. Was charged $450 for taxes and charges shipping to US. Absolutely unacceptable
Order was meant to have arrived on Tuesday. It’s now Wednesday and still no sign of the order.
The first time I Served ZAP Clothing account on Instagram, I was really impressed; It was obviously to me that this line or boutique will be my ONE & ONLY destination to buy the clothes, the best brands clothes since i do like to be well pampered. I was raised in LEBANON, until I moved to DUBAI for good; so it was hard a bit for me to make orders online when i was in LEBANON since addresses is not clear there and it is really hard to receive any delivery you ordered online. Once I moved here, to Dubai, the Number one organised city in the world, I decided to make some orders. The first time I ordered online, I chose to get some Jeans. I do prefer the D&G Jeans the dark one, but unfortunately the BLACK one i wanted to get size 50 was out of stock (DOLCE & GABBANA CLASSIC STRETCH DENIM JEAN). I really like this one, but i wasn't lucky; so I checked the rest of the collection until i bought another one. (Order #100008962). I did give up, I do my best until I get what do I want; so Farfetch was by destination to get the Black D&G jeans the one size is unavailable in your shops. I found the same jeans with them size 50, i ordered it with a T-shirt; here i would like to mention that it was also my first time I order from farfetched, Second time i order online since the first order for me was from ZAP CLOTHING. I got the two orders in the same day, the jeans from ZAP was tight from down, i didn't like and you know it's more than 500 US dollars, which is a big amount to forget; so i took my decision to return it. Concerning my order from Farfetch, T-shirt was small; i took my decision to make a return for the order as well. Concerning farfetch it was really easy, even the return invoice was in the box i received, printed out. I only asked to return by my farfetch account, and the second day the courier guy came and collect it, without any additional charges for the return. Hehe.. the zap return experience.. What a bad experience!!!! PFFFFFFF Received without return invoice, i had to fill the return form by hand, i have to send email for info@zapclothing.com to get my return order number since it is necessary to post clearly on the box from outside, otherwise ZAP people will not accept to collect from the courier (FEDEX) Let's mention that i had to pay 154 AED which is around 35 US Dollars for the courier guy to deliver the jeans due of extra charges because jeans amount is more than 250 $. How to book my return, i have to go for FEDEX counter to drop the jeans, to send back the box, i have to pay more than 250 US dollars, due of the huge box received by ZAP Clothing. Imagine for returning this jeans bought for 500 US Dollars i have to loose more than 50% of the price to get it back.. FANTASTICCCCCCC Deal, Professional People to deal with. Let me give the brief summary, You, ZAP, the box i received my order in is the real image of you guys!!! BIG from outside, Almost empty from Inside, BIG SHOW OFF, you impress people from the website instagram account like your impressive BOX; and from Inside EMPTY, empty of professionalism empty of experience... I wish there will be someone who appreciate the time it took me to write this feedback and tell about my experience with ZAP, if someone appreciate means your people are really looking to raise your NAME and reach the top of online clothes shopping websites.. Good luck for ZAP. Nassim Mahfoud Zap user: nassim.mahfoud@icloud.com
The Moncler boots arrived in 3 days with the box in perfect condition. The price, including the shipping fee was a great deal, even cheaper that the US! I’m definitely going to shop here in the future. Thanks Zap Clothing!
Fast delivery with good packaging
Products are good but the delivery options are very minimum and could do with having options to leave with neighbours.
I paid for a pair of Dior shorts and two d&g boxers for my birthday and they sent me an empty box with paperwork for someone order with their Name, address, email address. And they sent the person my order because the person keeps emailing me. They still haven’t responded. I would not suggest anyone buy anything from them. I am a Celebrity Fashion Designer and for them to make a mistake like that is horrible! PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
Quality
Very nice website
I’ve just had my Gucci bag delivered. No problems at all. Extremely fast delivery and packed well. I’m sure I’ll be ordering again soon. Thanks again!
WORST COMPANY TO ORDER FROM
Extremely deceptive. Was charged $450 extra for shipping to US. Do not trust
I would highly recommend this website. The delivery was prompt, and I was given clear updates throughout the process. When my item arrived it was immaculately packaged and came with many added touches which I felt made the experience that much better.
Unfortunately I ordered some trainers, the order was processed and I then received an email explaining that the product was out of stock. I contacted zap via phone call and was told the website was having some difficulties.
Never met more pretentious staff in my life. It was my first visit and it will be my last. They appear to have a very good selection of clothing, but I'd rather go the extra few miles and take my service to a shop that would appreciate it.
i havent received any confirmation mail for my items and i dont know where they are
Payed extra for next day delivery and never came for 4 days. Requested for money back and no reply. Not happy.
Order at 11am received next day by 12pm !! EXCELLENT
Zap carries the Dior Homme collection online and made it easy to purchase.
Zap Clothing is rated 4.18 based on 990 reviews