Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Good service thanks
Thank you Stephen.
My this years quote was high and I googled big house insurance, which came up with Stanhope. I put my phone number on the form and received a call back very quickly. Toby helped with filling in the info to get a quote and they saved me 35%. Good to deal with although a little commercial.
Thank you very much for taking a moment to write us a review.
Really helpful advice and a speedy service!
Thank you for the review. Do let us know what we could have done to get that extra star!
Thank you very much for sorting out my insurance very much appreciated, Many thanks, Mr. Peter Ashton.
Thank you Mr Ashton for the review. It is good to have you with us.
This is the 1st time we have used StanHope for home insurance and the first thing I noticed was that they wanted to ensure we had the correct insurance cover to cover all eventualities.

The reason we changed insurer was simply that after being with the same company for many years they felt we were part of the furniture and did not assist us like when we first started with them. So as people say -change can be a good thing?.

The insurance world is unlike other business as they seem to think that the longer you stay with them its alright to simply charge you more but with new business it can be discount corner . Loyalty has no meaning .
Ian, thank you for taking the time to write this honest review, including your experience of the insurance market in general.

We trust your experience with us will be different. In that you'll experience your loyalty being valued
Friendly and efficient service
Thank you very much for the 4 star review. Please do let us know what we can do next time to get that extra star from you.
Very helpful and very competitive price. Would definitely use again.
Huw and Karen, we appreciate you reviewing our service and confirming you’d love to do business with us again. It’s great to have your custom.

Please let us know what we could do differently to gain that extra star next time!
Very polite and helpful on the phone, explained my options and what might be best after I explained what work we were having done.

Very fast at getting back to me with an answer about the insurance they could offer and price etc

Please they rang me after my initial enquiry on the website. Via email or live chat would have been too slow to sort it out.

Would use again/recommend for renovation insurance.
You're spot on, a conversation is the most efficient and accurate way of sorting out a non-standard or high value insurance risk. We appreciate the kind comments and 5-stars, thank you.
Very good service
Thanks Tom for reflecting on our service. Do let us know what we could do differently next time to earn that extra star.
Very responsive and a good service.
Mark, appreciate you commenting on our 5 star service.
Nice and easy to deal with. We got the cover we were looking for at a price we felt was acceptable.
Stephen, thank you for commenting on our user-friendly service!
Very attentive, good communication.
Thank you Dominic. Please let us know what we could have done to get the additional star.
I have had no problems with Stanhope Insurance. They have been pleasant to talk to On the phone as well.
Cora, thank you for taking the time offer the feedback to us. Please let us know what we could have done to get that extra star....

It's great to have your custom.
Asked for hard copy of policy documents and they never arrived, although when I took out the policy, I was told they’d be with me the following week.
Update: company will now send me the documents after lockdown ends.
Caroline, thanks for sending the feedback. As explained at the time, working from home during this season has meant that we do not have printing facilities. We cannot expect the team to print and send 100 + page documents to clients from their home(s).

We are due to be back in the office during late August. We will make sure the documents are printed and posted then. Outside of this we trust the service you’ve received has been second to none.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 297 reviews