Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Very pleasant and helpful service. Found a much better house insurance for us than our existing one.
Posted 12 minutes ago
Great service as always
We have just renewed our house insurance for a second year with Stanhope, there service to date has been professional and efficient. Danniella was very helpful through renewal.
Very happy with insurance Daniela was excellent when renewing our policy .
Thank you very much for commenting on renewing your insurance with Danniella.
Very helpful telephone representatives, who clearly set about getting me the best and most suitable quotes possible for my particular needs. All quotes were very competitive for the two properties I was hoping to insure and were better than my present insurers renewal, who I suspected were exploiting my loyalty. Finally, I would not hesitate to recommend Stanhope to family and friends. everyone I spoke to obviously knew what they were taking about and it was a pleasure to do business with such knowledgeable and pleasant people.
Very pleased with the service we received from Stanhope, no fuss insurance renewal.
Excellent read. Thank you Penny for taking a moment to write this 5 star review.
Excellent friendly, efficient service once again, resolving tricky situation calmly and quickly. Highly recommended for anyone requiring insurance when embarking on a building project.
Thoughtful of you to review our response to a tricky situation. Thank you for being attentive and thank you for your custom.
Professional and friendly staff. Explain the policy and source policy to suit your requirements. Good prices for a tailored made cover
Professional and friendly … a great combo, thank you. There’s no reason why we cannot work hard with a smile on the face! We are grateful for your review Mr and Mrs Batty.
Quick efficient polite and new their stuff
Much appreciated Julianne. We will pass this on to the team.
Professional and friendly. Able to sort out a few issues very quickly. Would recommend.
Thank you Frances. An encouraging review for the Stanhope team.
Amy was not only very helpful, but also found me a fantastic new insurance scheme! I would highly recommend Stanhope to anyone.
We will forward this to Amy. Thank you Charlotte.
Helpful, informative
Excellent Amanda. Thank you.
Quick easy and painless.
If only we could say the same about the dentist! Thank you Michael.
Excellent personalised service
100% personalised from start to finish. Always. Thank you.
Changing insurance is not a task most people look forward to. Stuart Knight was a pleasure to work with. He clarified my needs very quickly with his clear and pertinent questions, his search for options was efficient and quick. He did find an appropriate solution and responded to all my questions very clearly. Above he has an engaging manner, courteous and pleasantly brisk.
Efficient and friendly. No fuss.
Sammy Collins was proactive and very efficient in dealing with this matter.
Thank you Michael. We will forward this on to the team. Welcome to Stanhope.
Stanhope Insurance are always helpful, friendly and very conscious of client needs. Very easy to talk to, Daniella was kind and considerate whilst I was renewing my policy. Second year I have been with Stanhope and I hope to continue with them for years to come.
This is really pleasing to read Diane. We will thank Danniella for her great work. You wouldn't be surprised to know that many of her clients similarly commend her.
Great customer service and saved me a lot of money on my building insurance!
Excellent to read Hannah. We're glad you could save some money this year.
Buying insurance very good, hope that we do not need to put it to the test and find out how good it is.
The good news is, we only work with reputable insurers and underwriters - so you're in good hands.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 526 reviews