Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Excellent attention paid to my insurance needs which were met in full.
Excellent and efficient service. Informed and courteous staff guided me through the renewal policy and I was very happy with the premium they had negotiated.
So nice to speak to friendly and knowledgeable staff, especially with a slightly non-standard insurance which doesn't fit the parameters of these awful on-line comparison sites. Everything has been explained fully to me and every detail checked so that I have total peace of mind.
This is my 2nd year. The renewal was so straightforward and Danniella was very efficient in explaining the renewal process, costs etc... This isn't like dealing with a call centre, you do feel you are getting a very personal service.
Fantastic highly recommend, that CEO wow so amazing, an inspiration
Excellent customer service, personal touch and always manage to beat the premiums I find elswhere
Really great service
Great service, understood our requirements and offered cover to fit. Fast, easy and a great price too!
i would just like to say it felt like nothing was too much trouble, polite efficient and a pleasure to deal with, thank you Stanhope
Yes - we love this review! We're fond of problem finding and problem solving. Thank you for the comments.
Very helpful
From the outset, my enquiry was handled with careful attention to detail. My requirement wasnt straightforward but the process was promptly executed, points of concern were explored and discussed with consideration and understanding and all communications were clear and frank. Millie has been excellent and I recommend her both for her professional approach and abilities, but also her personable, friendly character. Thank you.
Brilliant review Jeremy - thank you. Millie is present with each of her clients - encouraging to read the positive outcomes of this.
Great service
Love it. Thanks Ian
Excellent service and extremely competitive at the luxury end of the market
Thanks Liz - top review.
Very happy with your service last year, which is the main reason we decided to look at you again this year. We continued to be happy with your service, the politeness and friendliness of your staff, and the way we felt we were listened to & therefore we went with you again. Many thanks!
Helen! So encouraging to know you renewed with us. How quickly a year goes... goodness. Thank you.
Excellent Service
Brilliant Andrew - to the point and 5 stars. Love it.
Found the experience friendly and helpful. Listened to my needs and went the extra distance to accommodate them in final quote. Would certainly go to Stanhope again for an insurance quote.
Listening to another person - a skill we find lacking today which is why we work hard at 'it' in the office. Thanks for the review Mary.
Easy to arrange the cover I required for my home contents and valuables at a very competitive premium
Don't you love it when something that should be easy to complete ends up being just that! Excellent to read this was your experience Diane. Thank you for the 5 stars.
Polite, informative, knowledgable ! Cant ask for more really !
Ms Smith... you couldn't ask for more - glad to hear it. This naturally make us curious what else could be done to get that extra star then?
Excellent personal service from Stuart. We needed to look for new house insurance but had several specific (& perhaps atypical) needs. Within a couple of days Stuart had found 2 competitive quotes that met our needs. He answered any queries promptly & was very pleasant & professional to deal with.
Thank you Stephen and Julie. Marvellous review of Stuart, his attitude and work.
Stewart Knight personable and professional and identified value based insurance for a Grade 2 star listed building which met our needs .
Stuart Knight is definitely that - he can sometimes be funny too but don't let him know that... Thank you Michael & Sharan.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 375 reviews