Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. Very quick, very thorough, tenacious and professional. Best support and service we’ve experienced in a very long time. Product knowledge and professionalism stands out way above others we spoke to. Price was also very competitive- highly recommended 👌
Teresa, thank you the for variety of adjectives used to describe your experience with us. Our favourite - tenacious. We’re glad you’re a Stanhope customer and hope this to be true for many many years.
I can only comment on the service in getting the insurance as – thankfully – we've not had to make a claim. Laura and Emily were extremely helpful and quick. We needed the insurance urgently as works were about to start and our previous insurers weren't covering it. With Luara and Emily we got what we needed within 4 hours. They were recommended by our architects and we will recommend them further.
Really kind words, thank you. Renovation insurance is such an unknown that most of us do not realise we need, it until the very last minute. We are geared up for this and usually put two people on the case to speed things up. You’re in safe hands with us and the Renovation product!
Very good and efficient service.
We appreciate you taking a moment to write us a 5 star review. Thank you Paul.
Amy was most helpful through the process of sourcing and arranging my insurance
Thank you, Alison. We will pass this on to Amy who would be greatly encouraged by this.
Comprehensive Insurance for my home and it’s possessions at a fair price !
Excellent Gregory. Thank you for the five start review.
Helpful, efficient, knowledgeable, listened to us. Ticks all the boxes.
Excellent Michael and Karin. Thank you for the five start review.
Very helpful personal service
Excellent Janice. Do let us know what else we could have done for that extra star!
Very helpful and informative … Insurance I needed sorted out in a few hours, no fuss, Sam was lovely to speak to!
Excellent review of Sam and her work. Thank you.
From start to finish Emily could not have been more helpful and pleasant. From proposal to being on cover took less than one day and the premium obtained was very competitive.
A lovely review. Thank you Ian and Seona. It's pleasing to read about the turn around time too!
I have only been with Stanhope for the last 2 years and had been putting off sorting out my insurance despite it really needing a review. They have made the whole process easy and efficient . I wish I had found them years before !
Expert and responsive service just when it was needed. The handover from Millie to Emily was also handled seamlessly.
Having been looking for a solution for our home insurance for several weeks, Stanhope sorted us out with an excellent policy with a premium to match that exactly suits our needs. In particular Kirsty Scott was friendly and professional leaving no question unanswered. Quite exemplary.
Stanhope were easy to deal with and helpful in their advice.
Excellent to read. Thank you for the 5-star review Mr and Mrs Pritchard.
Always professional and friendly service.
Excellent Barbara - thank you.
Pleasant firm to deal with.
Thank you Chris and Lucie.
nice to deal with a company that gives you what you require and explains things in away I understand
Top stuff Michael. Good to know our communications are clear and easily digestable.
I had been frustrated by many mainstream insurers not offering insurance for my new home because of number of bathrooms/bedrooms/roof type. It was refreshing to speak with Sam. She was very helpful, understood my needs and found a great policy. Her approach was the complete opposite of the strict "script-like" approach from other companies I spoke with. Great personal service, which importantly gave me confidence in getting a policy that protects my biggest fincial asset - my home.
Prompt and personable plus competitive- a joy to do business with - Amy was amazing !
Superb to read Sharon. Amy is always full of joy and is a pleasure to have in the office.
I have just taken out a home insurance policy with Stanhope. I was assisted in doing so by Kirsty Scott. The process was so easy and i would like to say "thank you" to Kirsty who was outstanding. She made the process easy, simple and efficient and I was delighted with the service.
You are welcome Niall. We appreciate you taking a moment to write this review before our email request. Welcome to the Stanhope family.
Excellent service, trouble free renewal process.
Life has enough troubles as it is, let's try and ensure insurance is not one of them! Thank you for the review Mr and Mrs Atkinson.
So far so good, pleasant and efficient sales process over the phone (thank you Stuart). Very efficient communication, clear documentation and the premium was significantly better than I was currently paying for the same level of cover. I really feel Stanhope shopped around to get me the best deal. Excellent.
Thank you Richard and Catherine for taking a moment to write a review of Stuart's work. We commit to taking every risk to our select panel when a new enquiry comes into us. Usually, the outcome is either better terms and/or a more competitive premium. Welcome to the Stanhope family.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 604 reviews