Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Very impressed with the professional efficient service.
David, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It's appreciated.
Excellent, prompt and personal service
Hugh, thank you for sparing a moment for the 5 star review.
Donna provided a brilliant service, enabling me to switch providers at a competitive rate.
Thank you for confirming Donna's excellent 5-star service.
I recently asked Stanhope to obtain quotes for my Buildings and Contents Insurance. I had not used them before and had had poor experiences with other brokers. I was very impressed with how Daniella, their Client Advisor, dealt with my request. She took the time to understand the cover we needed and then promptly obtained quotes and negotiated the cover terms. Everything was clearly documented. Great service and a broker I would recommend.
Richard, this is a glowing review of Danniella and synthesises her attitude brilliantly.

That said, we also appreciate the willingness to recommend us to others. Long may this continue.
Great advise and assistance
Competitive price
Thank you Mark and Marie for the review.
Sam was very help full and made the transition to the new policy painless. we have only had the policy for a few days but I am sure we will be staying with Stanhope on out limited experience so far.
Thank you Mr and Mrs Martin. Sam, as will all of us, be delighted to read your review.
Very helpful, nothing was too much trouble, and thank you to Sophie for arranging the appropriate product.
Thank you for the heartening 5-star review.
very proffesional Sophie was a credit to the compant and worked very hard to come up with the perfect product againt tough competition ........highly recommended
paul nuttall
Paul, we will pass on the comforting review to Sophie and the team. Thank you.
Needed to change my home insurance to a higher value policy. The transition was handled by Toby in a professional and timely manner. Everything was completed quickly and to my entire satisfaction. Would thoroughly recommend.
Melvyn, thank you for taking the time to endorse Toby and the Stanhope team. We appreciate you taking the time to write this.
I dealt with Sophie and from start to finish she was ultra professional and courteous and called me back exactly when she said she would (rare these days).

Oh, and Sophie saved me over £1000 on my home contents insurance compared to the quote I received from another big name broker ;-)
Mr Quirk, thank you for taking the time to reflect on Sophie's competent and efficient work.

We're glad to have saved you good money on your insurance premium too. We'll never grow tired of hearing this.
Excellent service. Very thorough market review to deliver a comprehensive policy that meets my needs whilst making significant savings on previous policy
Good morning Mr and Mrs Blair. Thank you for reflecting on our service, including the saving made on your insurance this year.

We are grateful for your custom and appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
Was pleased with the service I received from Millie. Originally was just looking for watch insurance but ended up taking out Home Insurance.
Mark, this is reassuring review.

We communicate to prospects that a household solutions is more suitable for high value items, because the truth is... it is!

It's great to have you on board with us and thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I had an excellent experience.
In an industry where so many people seem to need to say "no", this team found a way of saying "yes"!
I really appreciated the excellent service!
Thanks you.
David, thank you very much for taking the time to write this review here and also on Google Review. Very kind of you and we appreciate it greatly.

You're welcome and we're glad to have your custom.
Excellent service from Donna who was friendly, helpful, and extremely efficient. If you're looking beyond the 'one size fits all' type of insurance then I would recommend Stanhope.
Debra, this will be passed on to Donna. We're glad she embodied our vision of 'integrity, people and selfless' on the telephone with you. We appreciate the recommendation too.
Very helpful, friendly and patient.
Thank you for the 5-star review.
Stanhope Insurance, were very professional, Stuart was knowledgeable, easy to deal with and came up with a great product to cover my insurance needs.
Leanne, this is a wonderful review - thank you. We will pass this on to Stuart.
Excellent service, personable and very good when a requirement is non-standard.
Thank you Lesley for taking the time to write this 5-star review.
Very professional and helpful. Really easy to deal with
Thank you Philip for the 5-star review.
The service from Millie was very good. After a few phone calls to other insurers being made to feel awkward or hard work, talking to Millie was so easy! Very understanding and understood the brief straight away. Would recommend in a heart beat! Thanks Millie!
Sophie, this is excellent. Getting feedback where the process was 'easy' for the client is music to our ears.

On the broker end it is very complex matching the right insurance product to the client - knowing you did not feel that during the journey is exactly what we're hoping for. So thank you.
Excellent service, prompt and professional.
Thank you Philip.