Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Excellent service. Competitive pricing
Very polite and helpful found me a top class insurance for my home and even corrected a slight mistake very quickly without any fuss. Very grateful for all you help
I sent an email request in, within minutes Sonny Collins called me, i need home and contents insurnace for a Grade 2 property and Sonny went through all of the details, was proffessional, courteous and above all gave great customer service. Not only has he found me a cheaper premium, but arguably a better overall insurance product. He offered your services on medical cover, and because of his attitude and diligence one of his colleagues is now talking with my commercial manager and looking at private medical cover for my 15 staff. Its easy to be told the bad things, rarely do we get told the good, i have said this to Sonny myself, but i will happily spend the time to reiterate this to you guys also.
Excellent reactive service from Danniella & Sam. Very thorough and knowledgeable when sourcing the right insurance product tailored specifically for your requirements. Would not hesitate in recommending to colleagues.
Excellent service from Toby
Millie from customer services was just brilliant recommend her to everybody
Splendid review to read. Thank you Mr and Mrs Brown - we will forward this to Millie.
Had my needs meet no fuss operator explained everything to very helpful
Pleasing to read that our communications was clear. Thank you Carol.
Very quick going through the renewal and setting it up. Thank you.
Much appreciated Mr McCrystal.
The team was very professional and handled the renewal of my insurance with ease. The cover offered for some items of value was not available elsewhere and the premiums very competitive. Thank you Stanhope.
You are most welcome Mohamed and we appreciate you deciding to renew with us. We intentionally staff our renewals department to offer that extra support and time on each case.
Very competitive, personal service, ideal for our thatched/listed property. Tried hard to deliver and succeeded. The best brokers I've used, I really would recommend them.
David, thank you for writing this affirmative review. We appreciate the offer to recommend too and the award as the best broker you've dealt with.
My experience with Stanhope Insurance and Kirsty Scott in particular was first class. I would recommend without hesitation
Affirmative review Peter. Thank you very much.
Superb service
Thank you for taking a moment to write this review James & Charlotte.
Always very helpful and excellent service.
A bright review. Much appreciated Ms Medley.
I initially spoke to Danniella back in November 2020 to discuss home insurance while I left my property for an extended period of time. I couldn’t go away as hoped but as she was so friendly, diligent and knowledgeable I came back when I knew I was going away. Another lady, Sam, ended up helping me. And she was great in getting what I needed, set up. Highly recommend.
What is most encouraging about this review is the synced up working across the different departments. Knowing your journey was positive, despite the multiple 'touch' points with us is pleasing to read. Thank you Leslie.
Responded very quickly to our enquiry and provided an excellent product that matched our requirements perfectly and saved us money too.
Thank you for the favourable review of our service and premium offered.
Millie Newsom was brilliant in customer services,explained our insurance policy in detail which met all our requirements in addition Millie came back to us as she said she would and issued all our policy documents on time as stated on our telephone conversations. If Millie answers the phone you will have no problems.
Alan, Such a glowing review of one of our top private client advisors. Thank you.
efficient and effective.
Excellent Mark. Thank you.
Efficient, professional & competitive.
Much appreciated. Thank you.
Stanhope have exceeded my expectations again with a painless extension to my renovation insurance and a very competitive contents insurance.
We're glad the extension was straightforward. It needn't be complicated!
Efficient, very friendly and professional. Could t so enough for you. It felt a really personal service.
The word 'selfless' is literally written on the wall of the business. We're glad you had first hand experience of this.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 460 reviews