Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Prompt service from Stuart providing exactly what we required at a very competitive price. First class.
It took several phone calls and emails to home in on the right policy for us simply because of the complexity of the project we were undertaking and the number of parties affected. Your representative was extremely patient and helpful over the week or two needed to finalise details. Thank you!
I initially tried to get an on-line quote and was annoyed to find I'd prompted a sales call. But the Stanhope rep who phoned me was extremely helpful and suggested a household insurance policy that was considerably better than anything I'd been able to find on-line. Stanhope is a brokerage and they'll be my first port of call from now on.
I needed specific cover and had struggled to find an insurer. Donna called me quickly after my enquiry and offered precisely what I needed at a reasonable cost.
Thank you Ann for taken a moment in your day to write this review. It's appreciated by Donna and the team.
Very friendly and helpful.
Thank you Mrs Martin for the review.
Delighted with the service Stanhope have provided me. Daniella was very professional and I was impressed with her knowledge of the insurance process especially when dealing with a 250 year old listed property. It is also reassuring that going forward I have a named contact at Stanhope to liase with and that the phone will be answered quickly!
Charles, this is a refreshing review - thank you.

You are correct, Danniella will be your client advisor moving forward and will be on hand to assist with any future requirements. Do call back if you need anything.
Danniella was extremely helpful and I was delighted both with the service she provided and the premium she was able to offer.
Thank you Great. Kind words for Danniella - we will pass this on to her.
I was unable to contact my current insurer and Stanhope answered my call instantly. Toby was able to arrange suitable cover for my new home in time for the exchange of contracts to go ahead. Very polite, friendly and professional.
Thank you Janis. Yep, no call centre holding queue or speaking to a robot with Stanhope! Just good old fashioned skilled people looking to help.
nice service no messing straight to the business, which I like and didn't rabbit on about other products brilliant.
Thank you Penelope. No unnecessary babble needed when talking about insurance... It's not the most exciting topic at the best of times!

We're glad to have your custom.
Purchasing a Grade II* listed property meant that arranging insurance through normal providers was not possible. Millie was very knowledgable and helpful in arranging insurance to suit our needs. I would highly recommend Stanhope Insurance
Thank you Mr and Mrs Whelehan. We appreciate you taking a moment to write this review and on our Google Reviews page. As said, we're pleased to have your business - you're in good hands.
Excellent service, super prompt response and competitive prices. All with the personal touch. Thank you!
Tina, we're grateful for your review on our service and punctuality. Thank you.
I found the whole experience with Dona very good. She helped me all the way an ensured I had my particular insurance needs listened too.
Olivia, this is encouraging to read. Particularly your comment about being listened too. We're thankful for your review.
The service was professional and efficient, as well as prompt. All requested information was provided immediately and any call-backs I asked for, were received. The policy itself seems competitive both in price and coverage.
Thank you you for the edifying review. It's your comment regarding our punctuality and professionalism which uniquely encourages us. Much appreciated.
Provided a competitive quote within a couple of days. Product great, not pushy either.
We appreciate your comment about us not being 'pushy' - thank you.
Very polite and responsive service. Call back within expected timescale as promised
Thank you for the review. It proves to us that doing the basics still counts for a lot.
Millie was excellent and we are very pleased with the service she provided and her positive attitude .
Andrew, thank you for expressing your 5-star opinion on Millie's service and attitude. Much appreciated.
Excellent service dealt with promptly and paperwork issued immediately
Thank you for commenting on our prompt and efficient service.
Quick, efficient, organised, friendly.
Thank you Mr Watkinson for taking a moment to give us a 5-star review.
Millie was excellent! She guided me through each stage of the quote, explaining in detail the insurance process, knowledge of which I sadly lacked despite having been with Aon for 15 years. Millie has been efficient and prompt in responding to my multitude of questions. I would recommend Stanhope, and particularly Millie. Thank you!
Mr & Mrs Adams, thank you for reviewing Millie's first class service. Encouraging to read.
Very professional, excellent customer service.
Thank you Ian. We prize your comments.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 242 reviews