Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
I chose to use Stanhope Insurance because of how much their Private Client Advisor, Emily Dennett impressed me. Emily is highly competent, diligent, informative, and most importantly provides 5-star customer service. Stanhope being a family-led business I think really shows in how they value and interact with their customers. Top marks from me!
Ryan, this is really encouraging. Emily is one of the newest members of the team and this will cause great joy. Thank you.
Great service by the Stanhope Team! Very efficient and knowledgeable especially Sonny Collins who I dealt with.
Thank you very much for the encouraging 5 star feedback. This will be passed on to Sonny.
A change in my circumstances meant my current home insurance was no longer valid. I had less than a day to arrange new cover. Stanhope Insurance managed to get me a comprehensive quote starting immediately, meaning I was covered and had peace of mind.
Thank you Darren - we're glad we could turn the problem into a solution on the same day for you. Welcome to Stanhope.
We have been really impressed with Stanhope insurance, they really went the extra mile with their flexibility and worked hard to deliver us house insurance for a period when we are planning to have various changes occurring. Thanks Sonny and Daniella for your help!
Thank you Anna for taking a moment to write this review. We will forward this on to Sonny and Danniella.
Amy and the team were very helpful and informative when finding the best solution for my needs. Thank you very much. JB
Thank you very much for the 5 star review
After years with a large city based insurance company we brought our business to Stanhope. Millie has been professional and understanding of our particular requirements. We highly commend her and Stanhope for the service they provide.
Thank you Mr and Mrs Gibson. This a kind review and a good reflection on how people are choosing to make purchases these days. Local, family owned business that can offer the personalised service people desire and enjoy.
Efficient, professional and friendly
David, thank you for taking a moment to write this 5 star review for us,
Simple, efficient and professional service.
Thank you Mark for writing this 5 star review.
THE LADY WE SPOKE TO WAS HELPFUL & FRIENDLY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS & EXPLAINED THINGS. I WAS FOUND A COMPETITIVE QUOTE I WAS HAPPY TO GO WITH.
Thank you very much Mr and Mrs Steer.
Very good service
Thank you Sandra for this 5 star review.
I received great customer service from Stanhope Insurance. They were efficient and professional and delivered on my requirements in a speedy fashion. Just brilliant.
Thank you very much. We appreciate you taking a moment to write this review.
Excellent service and they shaved £101 pounds off of my insurance bill.
Kathryn, please to hear we were able to save you some money this year. Excellent result.
Very on the ball compared to other insurers that I spoke to, customer service was spot on and they went the extra mile in getting the best quotation and policy available.
Tom, encouraging review to read. We appreciate the comment on us being on the ball... we do our best.
Honest, responsive guys with excellent product knowledge. Our home insurance is non straightforward and Matt and Stuart just cracked on with it. Would definitely recommend to anyone but especially someone with non standard/more complex requirements.
Alex, thank you for taking a moment to write this review for us. Much appreciated.
Excellent service from start to finish.
Thank you Michael for the review.
First class service. Very professional and thorough. I particularly liked how Stanhope were able to treat me as an individual and tailor my needs accordingly. Highly recommended.
Such a warm review to read. It is encouraging to know you experienced what we're hoping to achieve as a family owned business - a personalised and tailored service. Thank you.
Friendly,Informative and Professional service and makes a change from just speaking to a Computer Controlled Person!
Thank you Charles. Pleasing to know your experience was far from robotic.
I found the firm easy to deal with and it produced a very appropriate product. Furthermore, both Emily's and Matthew's speaking on the telephone was extremely clear, something which sadly is becoming a rarity.
Arthur, thank you for taking a moment to write this review. We're particularly pleased to know our communication was clear as we work hard at developing these 'wordsmith' skills.
Excellent service and very helpful and pleasant staff.
Thank you David. We’re grateful for the feedback.
Have just secured a policy for our new home thanks to the brilliant Millie at Stanhope. From my initial online query to a super fast response Millie was attentive, empathetic and super knowledgable in catering for our needs. What was initially a daunting prospect due to what the cover needs entailed, turned out to be a super smooth experience. We are super happy with Stanhope and what is now hopefully a long lasting relationship for all our insurance needs. Darren C
Darren, it’s uplifting to read your review. This will be forwarded to Millie and we will read this aloud at our Monday morning operations meeting to encourage the department. We’re pleased to have your custom. Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 375 reviews