Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Very pleased with the service received from Danielle and saved me money. Thank you
Thank you Caroline.
Excellent service in a very demanding timeframe. I have no hesitation in giving Stanhope the highest recommendation
Thank you Peter for reflecting on our ability to act within a specific timeline. We appreciate the recomendation to others too.
Stanhope worked hard to beat my previous insurance renewal quote and went above and beyond to understand my risk and make me save circa £300
Thank you for mentioning our work ethic within this review. Very kind.
We generally use the comparison sites for prices, this time we tried Stanhope Insurance and spoke directly with a knowledgeable representative who did come back quickly with competative quotations and arranged cover immediately. Thoroughly recommended for personal service that was not a computer nor robot. John.
Thank you John. Often we find that the good ol' fashioned way of talking and trying to solve a problem together, works best. We appreciate your review.
Compassionate, caring and professional.
Michael, such powerful words to describe your experience of Stanhope. Thank you.
Excellent service, very helpful lady.
Thank you Nicola for the kind review. We will let Danniella know you took the time to write this.
Excellent response to initial enquiry and follow up questions. Thorough review of my requirements and a quotation that beat my existing terms and coverage by some margin! Very engaging and helpful team.
Paul, we appreciate your comments regarding our helpfulness and engagement. It's always encouraging to read. Thank you
Provided a very professional service, they fully understood all our requirements and found a solution that best suited all our needs. I was really impressed and I will be using their services again and recommending them to other people. Excellent!
Thank you Gareth - such an uplifting review!
Amazing service. Quick and efficient. Also great advice and walked me through the whole process. Great price too with great cover. Thank you :)
Sounds like a win all round! The win for us is we gain your custom in the process. Thank you
Good service fast and efficient quite obtained
Thank you Cheryl for the 5 star review.
Millie with whom I spoke at Stanhope Insurance was extremely helpful. She called back when she said she would and found me a policy that covers what I require and more. Can't fault the customer service. Very professional.
Thank you for Miss Keam-George for taking the time to review Millie's service. We're pleased she stuck to her word but not surprised. She is brilliant at that.
Quick and efficient response from initial email and got exactly what I needed for house insurance.
Janet, you are our 200th review. Thank you for making it a memorable one with the encouraging feedback.
Clear and helpful advice. Comprehensive and well priced insurance product obtained Very good all round service
Sheila, thank you for the 5 star review
Friendly-sounding personable manner from the salesman was good.He listened and responded to what I wanted and came back with a great price over £130 better than my otherwise best quote from competition.Highly recommended
Robin Morris
Thank you Robin for the recommendation and the 5 star review.
Great service and attention from Toby to get our business. Hope it continues for years to come.
Thank you Stephen. Yes, our excellent service is not restricted to the new business stage only. Welcome on board.
Great service, met our requirements exactly and worked perfectly with/responded to our availability and timescales throughout the process.
Small things maybe but crucial in a busy (even with restrictions!) world
Nicholas, this is great feedback. Thank you.
I found the service given was warm, courteous and efficient.
Richard, thank you for commenting on our warmth. We really appreciate it.
Helpful and efficient service getting my home insurance arranged.
Thank you for the 5 star review.
The main reason I went with you is because the women on the phone was SO pleasant and helpful.
Thank you Emma. It was Donna who managed the insurance requirements. I will forward on your comments.
Really helpful advice and a speedy service!
Thank you for the review. Do let us know what we could have done to get that extra star!
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 290 reviews