Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Active personal engagement by the team is an extraordinary and exceptional experience in today's world of customer service and it can make all the difference.
As a family-owned business, we strive to ensure all of our clients receive a personal service and we are so glad that you have experienced this! Thank you for trusting us with your insurance, it is a pleasure to have you on board.
Excellent service, knowledgable and polite staff, who explained every part of the process and completed everything quickly in order to provide cover both Ryan and Laura were extremely helpful.
As two of the newer members of the team, Ryan and Laura will be encouraged to read this Rachael. Thank you.
Very helpful and was a painless process unlike many other insurance companies
Superb review of our seamless processes. We are very intentional about this. Thank you, Mr Franklin.
Listened to my needs and got me the policy I needed
Thank you, Kay. Being listened to is important to us.
Great customer service
Thank you, Mr Goddard.
helpful and efficient
We appreciate the review, Susan. Thank you
I have used Stanhope for several years now and always find them professional and easy to deal with. The policies and insurers, which have changed over the years, offer appropriate cover with little fuss at reasonable premiums. I don't hesitate to recommend them.
We will always place clients with the best possible cover for their needs, even if this means switching insurers at renewal. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
Just renewed our household contents, as ever Stanhope were professional and very helpful with our somewhat unusual requirements.
Thank you, Kay. We will forward this on to Danniella and the renewals team.
I have only just taken out a policy with Stanhope but my experience over the telephone with your representatives was very positive
Up-lifting. Thank you.
Excellent service. My renewal was dealt with easily and hassle-free. Would recommend.
Thank you for the feedback.
Thanks for your help in securing the insurance it was very easy to do and without all the usual palaver
Good to know Brian. Thank you.
We had a slightly tricky property situation that we needed to insure because our original insurer had said that since the circumstances had changed, they were no longer able to insure us. However, the Stanhope advisor was great- listened carefully and discussed our needs and later that day rang back with an ideal quote. Many thanks!
It's always pleasing (and reassuring) to know our customers are listened to. This is really important to us. Thank you, Helen, and welcome to Stanhope.
Fantastic service. Sonny was highly professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend and definitely use again
Thank you for leaving Sonny a 5-star review, Jennifer. Welcome to the Stanhope family.
Kirsty was very helpful and polite.
Encouraging to read. Thank you for the review.
I was finding it difficult to get insurance for my listed house. Great service from Laura at Stanhope solved my problem with ease.
We love listed buildings! Thank you for arranging your insurance through Laura at Stanhope.
Your advisor was very knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. I will recommend this service.
Thank you, Dawn. Uplifting review.
Enquired about insuring a valuable ring, plus other jewellery and building/contents. Very happy with quote and stipulation required of us. Emily was very thorough in explaining everything from their position and that of the insurance company they had found for our requirements. She was jovial whilst still maintaining a professional standard.
Thanks, Dicky. Jovial is definitely the right word for Emily!
Very professional, efficient , and friendly people.
Thank you for this review, Austin.
Very helpful and well informed. Great price, great service.
Pleasing to read, thank you for writing this review.
Found Stanhope Insurance while searching for an insurance broker online. Spoke to Amy Jones regarding my specific insurance requirements. She took all my details and came back with a quote, which matched my insurance needs. Accepted the quote and received all my documents via email. I have worked in the insurance industry for 42 years and found that Amy was friendly and had great insurance knowledge and was a real pleasure to deal with. I would certainly recommend Stanhope Insurance and would use them again,
Considering you've been in our industry for four decades, Carole, your review holds particular weight. Thank you for encouraging Amy and the tean with your thoughtful review.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 763 reviews