Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Chantelle was a pleasure to work with. Upfront, she made sure to understand what I was looking for, as well as what price expectations I had. Once she came back to me with options, I realised that one policy restriction shared across all the policies was a non-starter for me (i.e. a custody clause for jewellery). As such, she had to go back to the drawing board and find policies that did not have this restriction. She was able to find two policies that had everything I wanted, albeit at twice the price I was expecting to pay. Nonetheless, it was clear after working with her that a policy without a custody clause was going to cost significantly more, full stop. This being the case, the policy I ended up with did not have a custody clause, but did have a lot of extra perks that I had not expected to end up with. Ultimately, even though I paid more than I had anticipated, I feel like I got the absolute best policy for me with an insurance company I could have never found without the help of Stanhope. The real test will be how Stanhope operates if I ever need to file a claim, but from my interactions so far, I would expect this process to go just as smoothly.
Craig - what can we say about such a fantastic review?! We always work hard to ensure that the insurance solutions we provide are the best possible fit for the client and we are so happy that Chantelle was able to sort this for you. Thank you for trusting us with your insurance needs Craig, we hope this is the start of a long-lasting relationship!
Elliott Cox made everything so easy and got me a very competitive quote. Very impressed by the personal touch and professionalism. Five stars to Elliott and to Stanhope.
Truly five star service. Very friendly. Very efficient; and they more than halved the premium our previous insurers wanted to charge us. Definitely sold. We have other properties insured, and you are now the first port of call.
I called Stanhope looking for landlord's insurance on a listed building. The service they offered was extremely friendly and professional and the quote they got me was actually less than my previous year's insurance and more than 100% less than the renewal price offered by my existing insurers. I will definitely be using them again in the future.
Pleased with the service so far put my mind at rest
Friendly service with a great price. Will certainly use to check other insurance products in future.
Excellent Communication right from the start of my initial enquiry through to agreeing terms with Stanhope. Having been with existing insurance broker for 10 years, Stanhope were refreshingly different, attentive and great to do business with
We were having difficulty getting home insurance cover due to a complex set of circumstances regarding building works. We has a very positive response from Hugo at Stanhope who was helpful and efficient and sourced the cover we needed.
Stanhope found the right insurance policy for our needs. Sonny our adviser was very knowledgeable, went the extra mile to understand our needs and so we were very happy to place our business through him and Stanhope.
We needed to get cover for contents left in our property during renovation works, while we were not living on site. This proved impossible for me to find and we were very grateful to the staff at Stanhope, who persisted and arranged suitable cover for us.
Friendly, clear & informative advice. Very well explained insurance gobbledygook. Direct line through to your adviser and no call wait times. What has taken hours on the phone to other insurance companies was done in minutes with Stanhope. So far so good!
Very quick turnaround with a quotation and Amanda who dealt with procurement of the policy was a credit to Stanhope, excellent customer service and lovely to liaise with.
Very helpful and guided me through what I needed.
Service on renewal was excellent.
Arthur, thank you so much for renewing with us this year! We really appreciate you trusting us for a further year.
Super responsive, super professional and Sam Meyer rocks. Thank you
What a great review Jeremy. We have to agree, Sam does indeed rock! Welcome to the Stanhope Family.
Very good throughout, acceptable price
Thank you for the review Mr & Mrs Gretton and thank you for trusting us.
Great customer service, met all our needs….
With Stuart as your client advisor, we are sure that the great customer service will continue Mark & Maxine. Thanks for choosing us!
Came across this company through RIBA looking for cover for a listed building as AXA decided to no longer cover such buildings on the basis that they would no longer cover 'non-standard construction". I thought you couldn't get more traditional than wattle & daub! However, of all the companies I tried these were not only the most helpful but also managed to find me excellent cover at a great price. would recommend that you at least give them the opportunity of quoting for you.
Thank you for the great review John - non-standard is our speciality so we are pleased we were able to help!
Quick and efficient service and responsive staff.
Thank you for the review Andrew and thank you for renewing with us this year!
Very helpful. Jorden was very nice to deal with.
Very easy to deal with efficient and CV quick service found the correct product for my needs
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 763 reviews