Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
After years with a large city based insurance company we brought our business to Stanhope.

Millie has been professional and understanding of our particular requirements. We highly commend her and Stanhope for the service they provide.
Efficient, professional and friendly
Simple, efficient and professional service.
Thank you Mark for writing this 5 star review.
THE LADY WE SPOKE TO WAS HELPFUL & FRIENDLY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS & EXPLAINED THINGS. I WAS FOUND A COMPETITIVE QUOTE I WAS HAPPY TO GO WITH.
Thank you very much Mr and Mrs Steer.
Very good service
Thank you Sandra for this 5 star review.
I received great customer service from Stanhope Insurance. They were efficient and professional and delivered on my requirements in a speedy fashion. Just brilliant.
Thank you very much. We appreciate you taking a moment to write this review.
Excellent service and they shaved £101 pounds off of my insurance bill.
Kathryn, please to hear we were able to save you some money this year. Excellent result.
Very on the ball compared to other insurers that I spoke to, customer service was spot on and they went the extra mile in getting the best quotation and policy available.
Tom, encouraging review to read. We appreciate the comment on us being on the ball... we do our best.
Honest, responsive guys with excellent product knowledge. Our home insurance is non straightforward and Matt and Stuart just cracked on with it. Would definitely recommend to anyone but especially someone with non standard/more complex requirements.
Alex, thank you for taking a moment to write this review for us. Much appreciated.
Excellent service from start to finish.
Thank you Michael for the review.
First class service. Very professional and thorough. I particularly liked how Stanhope were able to treat me as an individual and tailor my needs accordingly. Highly recommended.
Such a warm review to read. It is encouraging to know you experienced what we're hoping to achieve as a family owned business - a personalised and tailored service. Thank you.
Friendly,Informative and Professional service and makes a change from just speaking to a Computer Controlled Person!
Thank you Charles. Pleasing to know your experience was far from robotic.
I found the firm easy to deal with and it produced a very appropriate product. Furthermore, both Emily's and Matthew's speaking on the telephone was extremely clear, something which sadly is becoming a rarity.
Arthur, thank you for taking a moment to write this review. We're particularly pleased to know our communication was clear as we work hard at developing these 'wordsmith' skills.
Excellent service and very helpful and pleasant staff.
Thank you David. We’re grateful for the feedback.
Have just secured a policy for our new home thanks to the brilliant Millie at Stanhope. From my initial online query to a super fast response Millie was attentive, empathetic and super knowledgable in catering for our needs. What was initially a daunting prospect due to what the cover needs entailed, turned out to be a super smooth experience. We are super happy with Stanhope and what is now hopefully a long lasting relationship for all our insurance needs. Darren C
Darren, it’s uplifting to read your review. This will be forwarded to Millie and we will read this aloud at our Monday morning operations meeting to encourage the department.

We’re pleased to have your custom. Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
Pleasure to deal with. Sonny was helpful and responsive.
Thank you Rodger for writing Sonny a 5-star review. Much appreciated.
Donna proved a helpful and reassuring guide in completing the documentation and finding us a competitive quotation. I have no doubt that we will be working with Stanhope for many years.
Thank you Mrs Dahan-Blouchard. We will share this positive review with Donna.
Very professional and prompt service, Milly who provided me with a quote was very informative and the quote was very competitive.
Thank you Mr Vadher for writing this 5-star review. We appreciate your comments.
Very competent & helpful
Thank you very much for the 5-star review.
I was so pleased to come across you via google! Stuart, who was my adviser was so very helpful and seemed interested in my insurance needs. I felt I was in safe hands. When he called back, I was even more delighted with the results he had discovers for me and it was a great pleasure to accept one on them. Efficiency, simplicity and good value.... thank you so much
We will forward on your heartening words to Stuart and the team on Monday Keith.

Thank you for taking a moment write this review. Uplifting words!
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 290 reviews