REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
My order arrived really quickly and was packaged well. Really good and really simple to order.
The jock was comfortable and fitted well. Attachments were easily removed. Overall looked good on!
Great website with great products! I was going to order elsewhere but the product I wanted was way cheaper with Regulation! :) customer service super friendly and delivery quick and easy. Will def order again!
Fast delivery, really enjoy items. Great service.
expertly packaged, amazing service, speedy delivery. what's not to love about Regulation?
Parcel well wrapped, items perfect, came very quick and love the loyalty programme too!
Always fast delivery.
Great service as usual. I always start my search here before I look anywhere else.
i did ask my shackles to be separate from the chain before and during me ordering them and someone from regulation suggested this would be done after speaking to the blacksmith. but clearly it wasn’t done when it arrived, instead my request was forgotten. far from ideal. what i have is good quality but just a shame that u said something would happen and then it didn’t
My much loved S6 needed a new hood attached. It was done beautifully with minimum fuss and in the heavier weight latex I prefer. Communication was clear and helpful. Shipping to Australia was surprisingly fast. Extremely happy with the service. Thanks heaps
Perfection.
Absolutely love this site. Great products fast dispatch. Nothing more to say that keep it up wink wink.
Very prompt delivery after ordering
I know that gas mask was used, but man, it could have at least be cleaned from all that dirt and sand. Price tag could have been attached some other way than in middle of goggles.
Amazing product love them tight on my hands just what I wanted, amazing soft leather
Perfect shorts.
I used the Regulation website, which I found clearly laid out and easy to use. There are good clear pictures of the products for sale with useful descriptions. I found it quick and easy to place my order with speedy delivery. The website worked and did what it was supposed to do. Very happy leatherman.
Delivery is alway on time and discreet, products are very good quality
Excellent products. Super super fast delivery. Very efficient and have been kept entertained since!!
Suit fit well in all the right places. Slightly higher gage latex than previous suits I’ve had, so was slightly snugger, but felt very good. The staff were very helpful in helping me order - I had originally wanted a suit of a different color, but due to Covid shipping problems, the material was unavailable. The staff were very helpful in helping keep me up to date while waiting for the materials to arrive, and when they could not get them, were extremely helpful in helping me change my order to this suit.
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,649 reviews